PEN DROP BTS AWARDS✨💜

Por Micdropp7

Wanna show people the awesome fanfics of yours which isn't getting reads but deserves millions of them?😢 Joi... Más

💮WELCOME💮
💮RULES AND PAYMENTS💮
💮CATEGORIES💮
💮JUDGES AND PARTICIPANTS💮
💮Another category💮
💮JUDGING CRITERIA💮
💮Jungkook judging begins💮
💮PRIZES💮

💮JUNGKOOK RESULTS💮

72 6 48
Por Micdropp7

Important note:

We actually got 3 winners in the 2 place.. So I.e. host judging..

Actually i told the judges that we got 3 winners at first place so sorry
H

ehe

So lets start you'll might be excited..

Book : Childhood Love
Judge: sugararmy07
By : Armygirlsweetcup
TOTAL : (65/100)

Title (7/10)

The title fits the storyline as the story talks about childhood friendship blooming into love. However, the title could be more attractive, which will help to gain more reads.

Cover (6/10)

The visuals are good, however the font style and size is not satisfying. The alignment can be better. The author can add an effective quote in the cover too. The colour scheme can be improved.

Description (15/15)

The description is lovely. It provides you enough about the story. It has the capability to attract the readers. Advanced vocabulary is used.

Plot & Twist (7/15)

I think the story is not updated much for plot analysis. Right now, the story is just talking about random events happening in the main character's life. Even, three chapters only consist of pictures and no story. The last (recent) chapter is the actual start of the story, therefore, I can't tell much about the plot.

Pace (7/10)

The pace is so fast in the initial chapters. However, the transitions are smooth in the scenes. Actually, the last chapter has a justified pace. I hope I can see the chapters like that.

Writing Style (4/10)

The writing style is not like a novel should have. There are just dialogues in the story. There are no descriptions about the characters or the surroundings, which makes the story kinda vague. There are punctuation mistakes. The sentence formation is not up to mark. But, I can see the improvement of the author in the last chapter (as it was just published a few days ago). I think the book should go under major editing, and it would be improved (as I can already see the potential in the last chapter... I do believe in your abilities).

Creativity (6.5/10)

Although the plot is not crystal clear with current updates, the creativity is visible in the scenarios presented. The theme is good, just needs a little work.

Grammar & Vocabulary (3.5/5)

The vocabulary and the grammar is good. However, there are some spelling mistakes such as "lest go", "filling" instead of "feeling", "dyas" instead of "days". There are some grammar issues at certain places, but can be improved.

Final Impression (9/15)

The theme of the story, i.e. friends to lovers, is interesting. It just needs some work & editing to make the story more interesting. I was impressed by the improvement in the last chapter, so, I just hope to see more of that side of the author.

Book : Jeon Personal Doctor
By : KimYuseo9Kimyuseo
Judge: sugararmy07

TOTAL : (65/100)

Title (5/10)

The title is good, however, I don't think it fits the story. Y/n was not his personal doctor at all. It was just an accident happening, and Y/n treating him. I thought that she would ACTUALLY be his personal doctor and all that romance. Another thing, the phrase is not correct. It should be "Jeon's Personal Doctor" even if you use it. Maybe the title can make sense in the next updates, but till now it doesn't.

Cover (6/10)

The black and white colour scheme always does well. But, the background picture can be much better. The Fonts can be more visible along with the author's name. A good quote can help too.

Description (10/15)

The dialogues are very interesting, however, there is no information about the story and characters. The description means a small summary that has the capability to attract the potential readers. So, you can make it
more spicy.

Plot & Twist (11/15)

There are not many updates to CLEARLY analyse the plot and twists. Till now, it shows that Y/n met Jungkook in hospital as he got injured. Later on, Jungkook seeks for Y/n's help to get out of the forced engagement. I think the story will be more good and interesting in the next chapters, so I'll stick to it.

Pace (7/10)

The pace of the story is very fast for me. I mean the events are happening so fast to even register in your mind. Why did Y/n agree to be his girlfriend in just two days of meeting, even when she knows that he is a mafia. Kinda fast for me.

Writing Style (5/10)

The writing style is not up to mark. It lacks a lot of necessary descriptions of the characters, scenes, and emotions portrayal. There are issues in the sentence formation. The story only has dialogues. [My first book is also based on dialogues, you can still find it on my profile, but I improved in my next story, and will try to improve more in the next one. I hope you will improve too... I believe in your abilities. (◍•ᴗ•◍) ]

Creativity (8/10)

Beside the other rubrics, I can't deny that the author does have a creative mind. I never imagined that the story would take a turn with Jungkook asking for help by being his girlfriend. Good.

Grammar & Vocabulary (3/5)

The vocabulary is okay, but there are a lot of spelling mistakes such as 'stool' instead of 'stood', 'epically' instead of 'especially', 'whine' in the place of 'wine'. Proofreading can help to avoid mistakes. There are some grammar mistakes too. "I saw a men" you can't use 'a' with a plural form. 'Have' is used in various places instead of 'has'.

Final Impression (10/15)

The story is good, however, it just needs some good editing, better portrayal of emotions and a justified pace. Otherwise, the story goes well.

Book: Forever is the sweetest con
By: Rosecherry2602
Judge: SSears90

Total: 86/100

Title 10/10

A nice title that relates to the story.

Cover 6/10

There are elements to the cover that are appealing, such as the photo of Jungkook. I did have to stare at the cover for a while to figure out what the other pictures are. It seems to be layered with pictures of a couple, and then what I think to be an airport? There seems to be a lot going on with the cover. Also, under the title, it is impossible to read the little subheadings.

Description 14/15

The description gives an overall consensus of the plot, while also leaving readers with a lot of questions that they have to read the story to answer. I will say I don't think it is necessary to list all of the genres, tropes, etc involved in the story. People can be turned away by such a long description.

Plot & Twist 15/15

The plot does has twists in it that keeps the reader engaged in the story. They evoke emotions and gives us nice little surprises throughout the chapter. IT's a creative and unique plot, and as a reader I feel emotional along with Jungkook about the feelings he's gaining for Aera. It will be interesting to see how this plot develops and what else happens.

Pace 10/10

The pace of the story is will played out. Not too fast and not too slow.

Writing Style 7/10

Spacing out dialogue would help the story flow better. For example if one person is talking, separate the talking of the next person into its own paragraph. This helps the reader follow along better with who it is that's speaking and what action they're taking. Aside from that, the author's writing style flows well and they use words and phrases that make it easy to understand the plot of the story.

Creativity 10/10

Using original characters makes the story unique and creative. Also, the plot of Jungkook having to make Aera love her life or else having to kill her is definitely very original. This author creates a new world full of a storyline that I haven't been done before and they're very creative with their use of photos as well.

Grammar & Vocab 2/5

Throughout the story dialogue would help the story flow better. For example if one person is talking, separate the talking of the next person into its own paragraph. This helps the reader follow along better with who it is that's speaking and what action they're taking. Aside from that, the author's writing style flows well and they use words and phrases that make it easy to understand the plot of the story.

Creativity 10/10

Using original characters makes the story unique and creative. Also, the plot of Jungkook having to make Aera love her life or else having to kill her is definitely very original. This author creates a new world full of a storyline that I haven't been done before and they're very creative with their use of photos as well.

Grammar & Vocab 2/5

Throughout the story dialogue tags are not used correctly. You end your dialogue with a comma after the quotations marks, but it should come before the quotation marks. If the dialogue already ends with a period of exclamation point, you do not add a comma after it. In some sentences a period is missing completely.

Final Impression 12/15

The plot is extremely unique and creative. I like the concept and the author really gets the readers engaged. The improper use of dialogue tags and some grammatical errors does take away from the story a bit, so I would suggest doing some revising in terms of punctuation. Great work and it's definitely a story that many readers will enjoy with a new and thrilling plot.

Book: Unvelling the curse
By: Jennifer_GB
Judge: SSears90

TOTAL: 90/100

Title 10/10

The title is catchy and relates to the theme. It draws readers in because it makes us want to know what the curse is, and how it's unveiled.

Cover 7/10

The cover is simple. With a picture of Jungkook looking sad, and an overlay of some kind of puppet. Assuming it is the voodoo doll from the story. It is a bit hard to see, so maybe putting the two photos side by side or making the photo of the doll more visible would help both images truly shine.

Description 14/15

The description gives good detail about the plot of the story. There is a small punctuation error where you are missing a quotation mark at the end of the first quote you use. The description gets the reader excited about diving into the story.

Plot & Twist 15/15

I enjoyed the plot of this story. Seeing Jungkook getting hurt and nobody knowing why really pulls out emotions from the readers. It keeps us on the edge of our seats wondering if/when Jungkook is going to get help. The author does use a plot twist, in it being that it was actually someone Jungkook knew who had cursed him with the voodoo doll, which comes as a surprise. The author kept us in suspense until the very end about who it was that had given Jungkook the doll.

Pace 8/10

The pace was a bit fast. Everything started to happen to Jungkook all at once, and only a few events took place before Jungkook was able to get help. It would be nice to have seen a few more different instances of him being hurt and his friends reactions/attempts to help him.

Writing Style 10/10

The writing style was easy to follow. The author uses nice spacing and separates dialogue from description. They do a good job of creating scenes with background information and the story flows well.

Creativity 8/10

It's creative in that someone Jungkook knew was the one who had hurt him. I did read a very similar story before, but there is only so much you can do with supernatural thrillers.

Grammar & Vocab 4/5

Other than a few instances of improper spacing between words and periods, the author has good vocabulary and grammar.

Final Impression 14/15

This was an enjoyable read, and I'd recommend it to others. The author uses a lot of suspense to keep the reader on the edge of their seat and wanting to know what happens next. They pull out emotions from us as we, along with Jungkook's friends, want him to be okay in the end. It's hard seeing him hurt. It was a fun story to read that held my interest the entire time.

Book: The scars you healed
By: Optaemus_Prime
Judge: sugararmy07

TOTAL: 92.5/100

Book : The Scars You Healed

By : @Optaemus_prime

TOTAL : (92.5/100)

Title (10/10)

The title is beautiful and it definitely fits the storyline and the plot. It also has the capability to attract potential readers.

Cover (9/10)

The background picture and the visuals are beautiful and elegant. However, the font style can be improved. And there should be the author' s username too.

Description (11/15)

The quote used is very good and attractive. However, I think that only a quote is not enough for this story. There is a need for a little introduction of the story.

Plot & Twist (15/15)

The plot is very unique, interesting and innovative. It shows Jungkook as a powerful man and represents him as a complicated character. He is obsessed with Hazel, as he finds her beauty ethereal and wants to heal all her scars, both inside and outside. Jungkook's character keeps you completely hooked with the story. Lovely.

Pace (10/10)

The pace is justified and remains constant in the story. The pace is good according to the story.

Writing Style (9/10)

The writing is so good and satisfying to read. It is very descriptive and portrays the feelings of the characters very well. However, there are some punctuation mistakes (only a little). It was a little difficult to differentiate the characters in the first two chapters. The transitions of the scenes can be improved in the first two chapters. Beside that, if you use ellipsis(...), then you should just use three(...), not more, not less. Otherwise, it was alright.

Creativity (10/10)

The storyline is very creative and innovative. The creativity is definitely visible in the story. I don't know what to say, as she herself said it's not her plot, but the story is creative.

Grammar & Vocabulary (4.5/5)

The grammar of the story is perfect. The sentence formation is also very good. The vocabulary is also very good. However, there are some minor errors which can be prevented. There are some typos such as 'gape' at the place of 'gaze'. There is 'long' word used twice mistakenly. These types of errors can be rectified.

Final Impression (14/15)

The story is interesting and keeps you hooked from the start. However, the transitions did trouble me a little. A lot of 'his' used instead of names were a little confusing. But, the story is good. Lovely.

Book : Ms. Not so Innocent
By : -FearTheDoubleBunny
Judge: sugararmy07
TOTAL : (93/100) 

Title (10/10) 

Definitely a good title which absolutely fits the genre and the storyline. It really has that factor that can draw the attention of the audience. The title itself has the stand out elements. 

Cover (9.5/10) 

A simple yet beautiful cover. The font can be better but the current one does enough work too. Lovely cover. 

Description (13/15) 

A good blurb which tells that it's going to be a steamy romance story. It just provides enough about the story, plus explains the title itself. However, a little introduction to the characters and the story will help. 

Plot & Twist (14/15) 

The story was interesting with some good spicy things. The plot and storyline was good too. However, the characters were a little off to me. It was showing that there was just lust in them, and not love. The pace was fast. Like, the story instantly started off as spicy without even providing much background story. If there were more pure moments between them, then it would have been perfect. 

Pace (9/10) 

The pace is justified throughout the story. But, I hope some more moments of the main characters before the steamy romance actually starts. 

Writing Style (10/10)

The writing style definitely attracts the readers. It is so good that you don't want to leave the story in the middle. The emotions portrayal is majorly based on the writing style, therefore, I loved it. 

Creativity (10/10)

An original and innovative idea. It's a spicy and steamy romance between two teenagers. Jungkook is the cousin of Hyunji’s best friend, Yuri. He comes to Yuri’s house for summer holidays. The long time crush changes into a steamy romance story. 

Grammar & Vocabulary (4.5/5) 

The grammar was almost perfect, I would say. The word structure and sentence formation was also good. However, there were some punctuation mistakes. I found some spelling mistakes too such as ‘exing’ at the place of ‘exiting’. About ellipsis (...), if you're using ellipsis it should be just three(...), not more or less. Other than these, the writing style was very descriptive and good. Overall, it's good. 

Final Impression (13/15) 

The emotions of the characters are perfectly portrayed in the story. The reader can feel happiness, sorrow, fear and humour in the story. As I said, the writing style is very good.I hope the story could have a little less mature scenes as it hinders the actual story. Otherwise, I loved it. 

Book: Pretty Boy
By: 4everSherlocked
Judge:  SSears90
TOTAL: ((94/100) + (1.5)= 95.5

(1.5 is the number of host judging)

Title 10/10

The title is short but also gets directly to the point of the plot. It's easy to remember and sparks interest in what the story will be about.  

Cover 10/10

The cover really caught my attention. It portrays the theme of the story well and is very visually appealing and creative! 

Description 15/15

This is a really great description. It does a great job of covering all areas of the plot without giving away a single scene. The author uses just enough information mixed with suspense to get readers interested and want to know what happens to Jungkook. 

Plot & Twist 14/15

The story is full of plot twists, even from the very beginning when Jungkook decides to actually enter the girls school. The plot is full of mystery and thrill at every turn. First Jungkook wants to admit his feelings and identity to his crush, and the reader is rooting for him to do so, but then more crazy things [like murder] happen and he realizes he can't tell her, or anyone who he is. It's really bad timing on his part. The author leaves us always wanting more and the plot is well thought out. 

Pace 10/10

The pace is great. Not too fast or too slow. 

Writing Style 10/10

The writing style has a good flow to it. With a good mix of talking and description, the author makes us feel as though we are right in the story with the characters. Sometimes I felt like a fly on the wall, such as in the beginning when Taehyung had ran back into Jungkook's apartment after being chased. The author uses both humor and heartache to get the reader very involved into the story. 

Creativity 10/10

This story is very creative. I haven't seen this concept before, so it was refreshing to read something so new that hasn't been written about a million times. 

Grammar & Vocab 5/5

The author uses proper vocab and grammar throughout the story. 

Final Impression 15/15

This was a very unique and extremely creative story. The author really brought it to life with their writing style and the plot they chose, so it was a constant chapter turner. I found myself actually commenting out loud while reading it. I'd read this over again! 

(Host's review: The cover attracted me A LOT... Like its great.. Even though at first i was a bit confused why is it showing Kook as a girl and a boy... I don't know but i thought like it can be some other universe things.. Like Jungkook is girl in that universe and a boy there.. Don't think i am dumb hehe.. It was my first impression... And i think the descreption also could be better.. I mean its enough but in my opinion it could be.. Although i really liked the storyline.. Keep it up)

🥉ParkAaimin🥉

Book : In Another's Shoes
Judge: sugararmy07
TOTAL : (94/100) + (2.0)= 96

(2 is the number of host judging)

Title (10/10) 

Such a beautiful and elegant title. It perfectly fits the story and the genre. The title is also kinda unique as an idiom is used. Lovely.

Cover (9/10) 

The background picture and visuals are so beautiful and completely fits the story. The colour scheme is good too. However, the font size and the font style can be better. Overall, it gives an aesthetic vibe. 

Description (12/15) 

The description is just defined by a quote. But to be honest, that quote fits the story so perfectly and explains the story so well, that the description is perfect in itself. The author definitely doesn't want to give spoilers. However, I will advise the author to give a little introduction of the first chapter; that will help a lot. 

Plot & Twist (15/15) 

The plot and storyline is so good. I just loved the story. It's just so interesting that you don't want to leave the story in the middle. You want to read the next chapter as soon as possible. The story is about Y/n, who transports from 2025 to 1818 and has to live the life of Aaira, who looks exactly like her. On the other hand, Aaira has to live Y/n's life. Jungkook is Aaira’s husband; the couple looks perfect in the society’s eyes, but only Aaira knows the sufferings she is going through. Y/n tries to unfold the mysteries, the mystery of Aaira’s actual love, her faking smile, and her real emotions. The story is so good. 

Pace (10/10) 

The pace is perfect throughout the story. It remains constant, neither too fast, nor too slow according to the story. 

Writing Style (9/10) 

The writing style is so good. It is very descriptive and keeps you attached to the story. The emotions are so well portrayed. However, in the first chapter, paragraphs are edited twice and the author forgot to delete one of them. This happens two times in the first chapter. The author should take a look at it. There are a few punctuation issues. I would recommend you to follow the classic writing style of the novel, and avoid the dialogue form (this is just advice). Otherwise, the writing is so good.  

Creativity (10/10)

The storyline and plot is just so innovative and original. The author really has a creative and innovative mind. Plus, the characters are just so complicated; Jungkook is definitely shown as as a bipolar here (full of flaws). I would say every character of the story was complicated. But tbh, that was what made the story so interesting. I don't know what will happen till the end, but till now... Chef's kiss. 

Grammar & Vocabulary (4/5) 

The grammar is also quite good. The sentence structure is also good. However, there are some errors. There are spelling mistakes such as 'wishper', 'quite' instead of 'quiet'. 'Than' is used at places instead of 'then'. There is omissions of words at some places, such as “What you Jeon Aaira?” Otherwise, it's all good. 

Final Impression (15/15) 

I just loved the story. I would actually refer to it as a “Dark Romance”. The characters are definitely more complicated than any other thing, and maybe it would not be to everyone's taste, but it definitely has the power to perk up the interest of potential readers. Definitely going to "my faves" reading list, whether it wins or not. 

(Host's review: Not gonna lie, the first chapter made me too curious that i ended up reading it.. The book was really good.. I actually loved it... But in my opinion, the cover could've been better.. The font is visible but a little small.. Also i think the descreption is short. Even though it has the ability to attract readers.. But still i think it also could be better..)

🥈123hikibakas🥈

Book: Titanic- Another Story
Judge: SSears90
TOTAL: (94/100) + (2.5)= 96.5

(2.5 is the number of host judging)

Title 9/10

The title is nice, yet it does play off of a movie already made. To make it a bit more unique it could involve Jungkook somehow. For example instead of "Another Story" it could be "Jungkook's Story". It is just an idea. 

Cover 9/10

This truly is an amazing cover. The colors are wonderful and I love how the images are used together. There is one thing I would like to point out. On the cover, the bottom reads "Some stories start with tragic while other stories end with tragic. what about mine?" I noticed that in the blurb it reads as "Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. what about mine?" I am not sure if you meant for these to say two separate things, or if it is an error on the cover that should also read tragedy*. 

Description 15/15

The description is full of a good amount of mystery mixed with emotion. Mentioning that there is tragedy in the story already triggers the readers emotions, and asking the question "what about mine?" makes the reader wonder just that. What ABOUT theirs? It also makes sure to list trigger warnings.  

Plot & Twist 14/15

This is a very original plot. Although it is inspired by the Titanic movie [Which is my favorite movie by the way!] The author does a great job of turning it into their own story. There were parts from the very beginning where I had to try not to cry, such as when right from the start Jungkook had been lost. The author really delved into emotions, both painful and happy, which kept me wrapped up in the story. The suspense of what was going to happen next was also very engaging. The plot flowed smoothly and there were no gaps in the story. 

Pace 10/10

The story moves at a good pace, giving just enough detail and back story about characters for the plot to make sense. It flows well. 

Writing Style 9/10

The writing style was easy to follow. The author does a good job of spacing the story out in a nice format and making sure to differentiate between dialogue and other things going on. As I said before, the story flowed in a nice way that made sense. There are a few times where a word or two would be left out of a sentence during a chapter, so watch out for that when proof reading (it's a mistake we all make, I've done it countless times lol) The author also uses easy to understand language which makes for an understandable read that is easy to comprehend. They do a great job of describing the characters emotions and their actions. 

Creativity 9/10

The author takes a concept and does a good job of making it their own. The overall plot is one that we see in the movie Titanic, but the author did well in creating scenes, emotions, and dialogue that represent new and original characters. They created their own backstory for the main characters that helped tell a new tale. 

Grammar & Vocab 4/5

A few minor vocab and grammar errors here and there, but they are rare and do not impact the overall story. 

Final Impression 15/15

It's a very emotional story. The author does a great job of pulling at the heartstrings of their readers right from the very first chapter. I felt myself feeling the sense of missing Jungkook, just like the main character did, from the very beginning of the story. It's a great tale of love and heartbreak and the author did a great job of taking a concept that already exists [the story of the Titanic] and making it their own. 

(Host's review: I don't have anything to say about this story.. IT JUST EXCELLENT!!!! First of all, the cover is soo good.. I really liked the way the author used the words.. She/he got some really good vocabularies...  The descreption is also really really good... Also the first chapter was awesome.. Its just so good... Even though i haven't watch Titanic yet but i found the idea of writing the movie 'Titanic' in Jungkook and Y/n version really creative... (Actually i thought i will know the whole story of 'Titanic' in that FF LOL) I liked the way the title had "Another story" to say that its different... The story was just AWESOME..)

🥇strawberry1d🥇

Book: Lost In Maze
Judge: SSears90
TOTAL: (97/100)

Title 10/10

The title is unique and really draws readers in. 

Cover 10/10

The cover is very eye catching. With graphics of the two main characters and the way the font is placed, it's a very fun cover to look at. The color scheme is also nice and the title font matches well. 

Description 15/15

The description does a great job of telling the plot and theme of the story while also leaving out the critical scenes/details. It gets the reader curious and interested to know not only how Jungkook and Song Jenna feel about each other after all this time, but which one of them has already moved on? 

Plot & Twist 15/15

The entire plot was full of surprising elements in terms of feelings and actions. The author gives a lot of background details to help set up the plot of current day, which helps the reader understand why Jungkook and Song Jenna act the way they do.  

Pace 10/10

The pace is good. The story spends just enough time explaining elements of the past and giving proper description, while also using dialogue to move the story along in a nice, comprehendible flow. 

Writing Style 10/10

I enjoyed the writing style a lot. It was easy to read and understand. The author uses proper grammar, easy vocabulary that we can understand, and explains things in great detail where we can really visualize emotions and certain details to the story. The author paints a picture that we can vividly see and it brings out a lot of emotions from the reader because we really feel like we are in the story. 

Creativity 7/10

While the story has it's unique and creative elements, there are many plots I have seen written with the premise of one of the members and another woman having complicated feelings for each other. However the author does make it their own story. 

Grammar & Vocab 5/5

Great vocab and grammar throughout the story. 

Final Impression 15/15

This was a very intriguing and fun plot. The author does a great job of writing and presenting the story line. The use of proper grammar, punctuation, vocabulary, all made for a delightful read. They present characters and emotions well throughout which made me really enjoy reading it. I was invested lol Definitely a fantastic read! 

______________________________________

I hope no one become sad after getting the result..

Thanks to SSears90 and sugararmy07
For being the best judges...

THE PRIZES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED SOON!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
86K 2.1K 26
Where Jin made a groupchat for Bts.. Was that a mistake?
26.5K 1.7K 100
incorrect quotes of BTS
264K 2.7K 39
duck imagines/preferences!! i will be taking requests, just message me or comment on my request chapter of this story, and i'll do them! • adam • ch...