Forever Eternal -Fairy Tail-

By AJChanD4Y0

A girl named Lucy is a waitress as Mira's café. One day, Natsu comes along and Lucy seems to have some dark h... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

20 0 0
By AJChanD4Y0

Lucy (・Д・)ノ

"You promise?" I asked. I felt something warm fall from my eyes. He stood up. "I promise.. Lucy." And he ran. Then again, everything I remember seemed like a dream.
_________
"Lu-Chan? Luu-Chaan!" Levy said as she waved her hand in my face. "Levy-Chan.. I was daydreaming again.. Wasn't I?" I asked. She nodded. "Mira's gonna be a little upset. You know how it is on holidays, Lu-Chan." Levy said to me. "I know, don't worry. I'll get to work. Oh.. By the way, what's today again?" I asked a little embarrassed. I chuckled. She gave me a 'Really?' Face. Levy sighed and pointed at the calendar. "Oh. It's Friday!" I said happy. Levy grabbed me and put me closer to the calendar. "Oh. It's Monday." I said with the tone everyone uses for "Monday". I groan. "Lu-Chan, you've been sleeping for the past two days, do something to help at least, I've been covering you!" Levy said. The she suddenly snickered. "Plus, I think you should fix the buttons on your uniform." She points to my buttons popping one by one. Crap, I ate too much sweets again.

Anyway.. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I work at 'MiraJane's "Match(Maker)" Cafe'. I'm a high school student at 'Fairy Tail High'. And I prefer being your average blonde. The girl, Levy, she goes to the same school and works at the same job as me. And she's my best friend. She's blue-haired and totally smart.

"Come on Lu-Chan, we're gonna get in trouble if we don't." Levy said. I shivered. Last time we got in trouble was when we accidentally left the coffee machine running and the oven too. I know, that's a stupid ass thing to do. But things happened and yeah. Mira, a.k.a. The She-Devil.. That day will haunt me for the rest of my life. I stood up and saluted "Hai!" I yelled then the last button of my uniform popped. "Actually, I think the uniform was actually small in size.." Levy said. "Did you get bigger somehow?". I looked at Levy. "I sometimes feel like you don't know what your saying." I said. "Eh??" Levy said puzzled. "Whatever, I'm just gonna go get a spare uniform. Be right back." I said and went out the employee lounge.

"Lucy-Nee?" Wendy said. Wendy assists around the cafe, she's in middle school. "Yeah?" I asked. "Did you already notice that your buttons from your uniform is go-" I cut her off. "Yep, that's why I'm getting the spare uniform.". "Oh." Wendy said. Then she went and got me the spare. "I made sure it was a little bigger from your old one." Wendy said and handed me the uniform. But why is everyone giving the impression that I got bigger.. Actually, I don't even remember eating too much sweets even! I took the uniform and thanked Wendy and went and put it on.

"Yosh! Time to work!" I said. "Work hard!" Levy cheered me on. I went out of the lounge and started working. A Pink-haired guy came in with a raven-haired guy. They sat down. I went to their table. "Welcome to MiraJane Match Cafe! What would you like to order?" I said with a smile. "Oh, Lucy." A familiar voice said. I stop smiling. "H-Huh?". "Lucy, it's been a long time!" The Pink-Haired guy said. "Natsu..." I said slowly, and shocked. Natsu just smiled at me. And that's where it started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 9.5K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...