Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65

Epilogue

16.5K 1.5K 186
By Hobby_writes

5 years later .......

I wrapped up my work and bid bye to my fellow workers and walked towards Pooja's cabin ....yes we are working in the same law firm from the last 4 years....

Chale ....I asked her and she stood up holding her baby bump and I helped her to wrap the files .
Pooja and Sunny Bhai got married 4 years ago and now, expecting  their 2nd baby as they have already a 2 year old baby boy Shaan.

I dropped her on my way and then bought some fruits and noodles as Aaru has demanded in the morning  and took a few lollipops too .

As I entered the hall my little baby boy came running to me and Clinged to my legs making me chuckle and I picked him up in my arms kissing his chubby cheeks .

Yes we had a baby boy 1.5 year  ago ....my  little bundle Aryamaan Abhimanyu Hooda. We call him Maan ....
How is my Maan.......did you missed mumma ....I asked him and he bobbed his head cutely.

I mis u .....Mummaaa......he said giving me a sloppy kiss melting my heart .
Where is Aaru and Riyan (Ridhi's 4 year old son )

Gaden meiii hai ......he said resting his head on shoulder and I kissed his head lovingly.

Arrey bache aa gai tu .....Maa said coming out of the kitchen with Maan's milk bottle and I smiled.

Rani Di gave me some water to drink and then left to make a milk shake for the kids  while I took the milk bottle to feed Maan but he shook his head snuggling into my chest.

Yes I am still breastfeeding him ....as I did the same with Aaru . It's just his habit and nothing much .
I took him to the room and made him sit in the center of the bed giving him some of his toys and left to the washroom to freshen up .

He climbed in my lap as soon as I sat beside him eagerly waiting me to breastfeed him .
Mummmaaaa.....he whinned not wanting to wait any more making me chuckle.

He latched on my nipple hurriedly making me kiss his chubby little hands .
After few Minutes I detached him and made him have the milk from the bottle and he didn't protested this time.

As I came downstairs with Maan in my arms Aaru and Riyan squeled seeing me making me chuckle.

Mummaaa look what I draw today ........Ma'am even gave me a chocolate and a starr.......Aaru showed me her drawing book excitedly while Riyan sat near me making me kiss his head .

Rani Di gave them their milk and they both gulped it down without any tantrums.
Aaru and Maan love milk just like Abhimanyu....while Riyan is not fond of having milk but he like milk shakes.

Where is Nirviii.....I asked them .
Niviiii Di toh dance class k liye gayeee......mujhe bhi Jana hai .....Aaru pouted making me chuckle.

Noooooooo .......she shrieked as Maan took her craft book and snatched it from him the very next moment making my little boy cry ..

Aaruuu.....I looked at her but she was busy checking her craft book .
Maan you are baby ......whn you will be big like me you will also get to draww okayyy......She told him patting his cheek and  my innocent boy nodded blinking his big eyes .

Mishiiii luk what I have got in my book .....Riyan showed me his book and I kissed his cheek lovingly.
That's like my smart boy ....I ruffled his hair and he grinned cutely.

Aaru and Riyan got busy playing with each other .....they always stay together like best buddies.

While my sweet little pumpkin was sticking to me making me cuddle him lovingly.

Moments later Ridhi Di came too and we had our evening tea as usual .
Kal niklana hai na gaav k liye .....sab packing ho gai ....Maa asked her and she nodded .
Almost done ....what about you Mishka ....She asked me ....

Meri or Maan ki packing mene kar li hai and you know about the father daughter duo ....unke hazar nakhre hai ......ye nahi lena ...vo Lena hai .....Aaru ki aur apni packing Abhimanyu khud karenge .....I said and she chuckled.

Mummaaa humaleee gav jaayege........Maan asked me cutely and I nodded at him and he grinned .

Raashi Bua ki engagement hai na ....I told him .
Lassiii Buaa.....He asked  and I nodded with a chuckle seeing his cuteness.

It was late evening and Aaru was busy watching her cartoons while Maan was playing with water in the kitchen roaming around me .
Maa has gone to market with Rani Di to pick up the dresses from tailor and buy some last moment things as we will be leaving tomorrow morning for our village .

Maa came back after a while and We had our dinner.
We were sitting in the balcony and Maa was telling both Aaru and Maan the stories of king and princess when Abhimanyu's car entered the compound and they both squealed making Me and Maa laugh .

Paa..... papa........they called him as he get down and looked up waving at them and they both waved back calling him continuously.

As Abhimanyu enterd the building they both ran towards the main door waiting for him eagerly.

Both jumped in his arms  as soon as he entred making him laugh and kiss them all over their face .

I took his bag and his cap as he picked both of them in his arms .

Both of them were blabbering and telling him about the happenings of the day and he listened to them keenly like it's the most important thing in the world .

Both were jumping in his lap pulling his face towards each other giving him kisses and my little naughty Maan was trying to climb his shoulders as usual holding his hair .

And this man didn't even say anything to them . No matter how tired , hungry and exhausted he is ......he will give them all his time and will pay attention to every little thing they say .

They both will stand outside the bathroom when he gets inside to freshen up . They are literally obsessed with him .

As I made his plate thy both sat down on the dinning table crossing their legs waiting for him to feed them ..

They just had their dinner but they will again have to eat from him even if it's just a few bites .

When I entred the room after finishing everything he was patting both their head as they both were laying on the top of him  wide awake.

Maan crawled to me as soon as I laid on the bed and snuggled into my chest making me smile..
I rolled my t shirt up and gave my nipple in his mouth and patted him to sleep 😴.

While the father daughter duo was busy gossiping.
Papa mujheee pinkk dress chaiyeee and a hairband.......and ribbon and pink shoesss with lightsss......Aaru demanded cupping his face with her little hands and he nodded making her Grin .

You also get a pinkkk shirt and then we will wear matching matching clothes.....okayyy. ....she said and he chuckled.

Whatever my little Angle says.....he said kissing her nose and she hugged him wrapping her arms around his neck ..

As they both slept I looked at him who was busy playing with Aaru's little fingers kissing her palm and her fingers ..

We have been married for 6 years now and still I feel the same attraction towards him .
I feel shy and get goosebumps whenever he touches me .
He holds the same effect on me after so many years too.

I got up and put Maan and Aaru in the crib and covered them with the blanket kissing their forehead.

He opened his arm  making me smile as I laid on the bed .
I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me .

Aaj late ho gye the .....I asked him and he hummed.
Ashok Singla and Robin parol pe bahar aaye hai ......Ashok Singla ki mother ko death ho gai hai ......He said making me hum .

Toh aap unko leke pareshan hai .....I asked him caressing his chin and he chuckled.
Ab vo uss layak nahi rahe ki kisi ko pareshan kar sake.....2 saal jail mei reh k saari akad nikal gai hai ..

You won't even recognise them ki ye vahi log hai.
Business pura khtam ho chuka hai ...both the father and son are behind the bars.

Mei Shreya se Mila tha aaj , jab vo papers p sign lene aai .....He said  .
I am happy that she also got married and has a 3 year old daughter now ....he said making me smile.

Did you told her about our kids ....I asked and he nodded with a smile.
Hmmmm.....she  even saw their  photo that is on my wallpaper and  said that they both look like me specially Aaru.......he said proudly making me groan .

He squeezed my cheek and bit on my nose making me hiss .
All set for tomorrow...he inquired and I shook my head .
Apni or Aaru ki packing kab karoge....I asked him .
I will tell you ki konse kapde rakhne hai.....he said making me roll my eyes .

He pinched my nipple and I slapped his chest in return.
He pinned my hand on the mattress and hovered over me .

As he dipped his head in my neck and started sucking and biting my skin I let out a moan .

Abhimayuuuu......we need to get up early in the morning.....I reminded him .
It's okay .....just one round.....he said but then didn't leave me for the  next two hours .

Next day we left in the afternoon and reached our village in the Evening.

Aaru and Maan were looking at everything excitedly and was waving at the people who were passing by .

Papaaa humlaaa ghalll aayaaa......Maan squeled pointing at our haveli making Abhimayu laugh .

Who told you that it's our home......He asked Maan kissing his cheek .
Diduuuu ......he said looking at Aaru .

Aaru is familiar with our village as she has come here many times.
And last one was 6 months before when we came here for Maan's mundan  .

They ran to Tau ji and Tai ji as soon as they got down from the car and touched their feet making them smile widely.
Tau ji picked them up in his arms hugging them to his chest .

Moments later Jiju's car arrived too and Aaru teased Riyan that her Papa won and they reached first .
Throughout the way she was asking Abhimayu to drive fast and reach first .

I miss Roni ....he would have surely Accompained us but he is in Bangluru right now working in an MNC and Daadi has gone to stay with him for a month .

I got busy with the ladies as tomorrow is engagement function .
Raashi was talking to her sson to be finance on the phone and everyone was teasing her making her blush hard .

Abhimanyu was with other men's of the house .
My little Maan was standing beside me as I was making tea . He is a bit shy in front of new people.
He won't go to maa as she is surrounded by all others womens so he is roaming behind me holding my dupatta.

He is pulling my dupatta again and again as he doesn't have a habit of seeing me with dupatta covering my head .

I gave him a cookie 🍪 to eat and he grinned at me making me kiss his cheek .
Chaiiiiii .....he said pointing ☝️ cutely at the pan making me smile.

My baby wants chai too ....I asked him and he nodded with a naughty smile.
Babies don't drink chai .....I said with a fake glare and he burst out laughing and hugged me .

Abhimanyu ka chora hai k yo (Is he Abhimanyu's son) one elderly lady from the village asked me in haryanvi language and I nodded with a smile.

Maan ....Daadi ji ko namaste Karo beta .....I asked him and he shyly mumbled a namaste joining his hands and the lady smiled at him and caressed his head blessings him .

Mumaaaaa......Aaru came running to me with Riyan and few other kids whom she befriended in this short span only and I tied her shoelaces and fixed her hair first .

Hanji ... boliye kya chaiye...I asked her holding her hands.
Merko apni dress dikhani hai sabko ......mujhe vo dress de do ......She asked.

Aaru .....vo sab abhi bag mei hai beta ...and  our bags are upstairs.....kal dikha Dena aap sabko ....okay ......I asked her but she pouted.

But mujhe Abhi chaiye hai .....please de do .......she said making me sigh .
Aaru Zid nahi karte beta ....look mumma is busy with so many things ....aap abhi apne friends k saath khelo ......sweets Khao ......dress kal dikha dena bache .......I tried to make her understand .

Nooooooo ......abhi dikhana hai......mera dress de dooo.....Abhi chaiye haiiii .........mene promise Kiya hai sab ko .........She said being stubborn.

Aaruuu......I warned her a bit strictly and that was it .....she started crying sitting on the floor.

Kya hua hai .....why is my doll crying...... Ridhima Di asked entering the kitchen and picked her stubborn niece from the ground..

Mummaa meraa dresss nahi de rahiiiiii.....she cried hugging her Buiiii .
Diii took her outside and calmed her down and Maan followed them too .

Later in the night when we were laying on the mattress on the terrace under the star filled sky ....she was complaining to her father about me and he made her in understood as why I denied her .

They both fell asleep and when I was about to straighten my kurti after feeding Maan Abhimanyu held my hand making me look at him .

I want it too .....he said making me blush .
He put them on one mattress and covering them with the blanket he hovered over me .

Yaad hai jab hum pehli baar shaddi k baad yaha ayye the ......he said caressing my lip with his thumb and I nodded..

I love you ....he said kissing my forehead....
I love you moreee.....I replied with a smile caressing his chin ....

Hmmmm so back then  kuch plans adhure reh gye the and we didn't get chance to work on them in our later visits too .....but today is the perfect chance.....he smirked caging my legs in between his making me blush .

We made love under the open sky and slept embracing each other .

Next day after the engagement function we headed back to our sweet home ......
Enjoying, chatting, laughing..........and I hope this journey of life  continues like that only ...... with us fulifiing our Fraz and completely devoted to our families and our duties.

With love  Mishka and Abhimanyu ❤️......

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

The End........
So here our story ends .......
Comment down your views .......

Take care..
Keep smiling...
Spread love and happiness 😊 ✌️....

Byeeee until we meet again with a new story.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 673 26
Vijay, an officer, serving the Indian Police Service, is suddenly taken aback by a mysterious girl.. or rather Woman, he can't take his eyes off of...
3.3K 416 25
ABIR~MISHTI Their hearts began to whisper secrets only they could understand. With every stolen glance, every gentle touch, their emotions swirled li...
75K 8.4K 51
This is a story about two police officers who fell in love but didn't realise their feelings for the longest time. This is a story about the love the...
722K 32.7K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...