Random Stuff I thought of

By AthenasGirl2028

Basically anything I randomly thought about and felt like sharing for literally no reason other than why the... More

Hello, Goodbye
1k
Ranting about idiots in my class
*happy gremlin noises*
EPICly out of context
The World Is Hard Guys
HANNAH IS BACK
Hair for some reason lool
Its out if control

Remember Her Background Too!!

2 1 0
By AthenasGirl2028

I was watching some videos on Disney history, and I found one that I thought was really interesting.

Most people that know a little Disney history know Mark Davis, but almost no one knows Alice Davis.

Alice Davis wanted to become an animator, but was turned down due to being a woman. She instead became a costume designer for Disney animatronics. She created iconic costumes for rides varying from "Small World" to "Pirates of the Caribbean"

She might not be well remembered as a person, but if you've ever gone on a ride at Disney World or Disneyland, she's left her mark. She created costumes that had to survive humid conditions, constant motion on very specific spots, and they all had to fit the character they were made for.

On top of all that, every measurement needed to be right. Too tight? Won't fit. Too big? Could get caught on something or fall off.

She was named a Disney Legend in 2004, an honor that is given for a lasting impact on the Disney legacy.

No one really remembers her for her amazing work, so I think that it's an amazing story to share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
10.7K 207 13
Entry 741021: Perhaps this station will hold the key to the real goals of group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional allies...but they are of...
8K 119 7
stories written by me .Were clowns massacre people like in the fair or they stock them. ENJOY
190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"