Bloody Inheritance (Complete)

By SadisticKissess

Most families pass on money, property, a family business, or a precious heirloom. But you? You inherited the... More

October Friday 13
King of the Dead
Approval?
Oil to Fire
Toothless
Dinner
F is For Family
Truth Serum
Halloween party
Shattering Glass
Night Drive
Rush
Dirty Bunny
Is This a Date
Jealous Bunny
Mondays
Wolf
True Form
Cookie Monster
Reader takes the quickest nap ever
Can't stop thinking about toji biting that fish. Should I tell my therapist?
The Devil You Know
Sacrifice
Bloody Ending

Attention

881 54 4
By SadisticKissess

Sukuna's eyes lowered, "Jealous  jealous  bunny. Wanting all my attention." His hand dipped past your cotton barrier, sliding over your lower lips. A soft gasp caught in your throat once his fingers pushed inside you. He had no problems slipping in and out of you, soaked as you were.

"Sukuna~." You spoke his name so prettily, lashes fluttering as you began to twist your hips in a dirty dance. Your hands reached down as you gripped his wrist, riding his fingers with a chorus of moans. Your eyes begged him for more, begged him for his attention. Before you would act a bit more shy, but lately you've been coming out of your shell. Getting all nice and cute like a midnight snack.

He grinned, loving how filthy you have become for him. His dirty little rabbit. "You want  all  my attention?"

"No...I-I need it..." You whispered. "Please... don't give it to anyone else. B-but me..."

Sukuna found himself pausing for a second. Your plea taking him by surprise. The way you begged for him and pleaded with him was something he rather enjoyed. Here you were giving him all the power when in reality it was you who held the reigns. You could make him do anything. Anything your heart desired. All you had to do was say the word and he was all yours. He hated the fucking curse he was bonded with. He hated his keepers. They were all sick power hungry fucks. But you? You were different weren't you? Sukuna leaned in closer to you, lips brushing against your own as he never left your eyes.

"And what if I say no little rabbit?"

The pain that crossed your face was real, your eyebrows furrowing as your lips turned down and your voice trembled lightly, "I... I would not force you to stay with me..."

Yes, you were different. Much much different. He may not be knee-deep in blood but maybe you weren't so bad.

Sukuna grinned, "I'm not going anywhere, but I have you know... I don't like to share."

You gasped as he swiped his thumb over your clit. "I-I don't want to share you either..."

"Then I must ask you for the same. Give me all of your attention."

"Y-Yes~"

"Can you do that? Be my dirty little bunny?"

"Yes!"

You reached forward pressing your lips to his own, surprising him once again. Your lips upon him flipped a switch inside of him. He bit your lip causing you to squeak. He took the moment to slide his tongue into your mouth as he pushed you back. He wasn't one to kiss. Kissing was something weird to him, but with you, he attacked your lips with a feverish desire. You matched his intensity as best as you could, twisting and moaning as your tongues tangled together. Your fingers thread into his hair, pulling him close. He felt the way you clenched around his fingers, a deep moan vibrating in his chest.

Breaking away with a gasp the vampire left open-mouth kisses down your neck to the tops of your breasts as you arched your back prepared for his bite.

"Ah~Kuna!" You cried as he sunk his fangs into your chest.

He groaned loudly drinking your blood, and his eyes rolled. Fuck you were addicting. You had gripped his shoulders tightly as you bit your lip, your body trembling as you spasmed around his fingers. You were already close. So sensitive. He used every ounce of power to pull his fangs from your chest, he enjoyed your blood but he was much hungrier for something else. Kissing down your stomach and even lower he dragged your panties and placed his lips on each inch that was revealed to him.

"Sukuna!" You squeaked as he kissed your lower lips and yanked your panties down to your ankles slipping them off. Grabbing your thighs he pushed them up so he could get a better taste. You nearly screamed as his tongue began to lap at you. Covering your mouth with both hands as you cried with pleasure. The Vampire licked and kissed you in such a dirty way it made your stomach coil. Thighs quivering as you squeezed him for more. "Damn~ you taste so good..." He moaned as he slid his other hand up your stomach to your breast. He cupped your tit and rubbed your nipple with his thumb as he took care of you in such a sinful way. Nothing should feel this amazing.

Your breath hitched as a familiar feeling was coming on. Reaching down you patted Sukuna's bobbing head, "C-Cumming i-" You expected him to move but he did not. You tried to sit up, "Sukuna-"

Sukuna pressed you down into the bed as he doubled his efforts, reaching up with his other hand to grab your left tit while eating you out. His voice was rough as he spoke against you, "Do it. Squirt in my fucking mouth."

With the way his red eyes looked at you and his dirty words, you couldn't hold back. Even if you did when Sukuna sucked your clit into your mouth you would have surely lost. You gripped the blanket, pleasure rolling over your body like a shockwave.

You gasped, Sukuna letting you go as you melted in the bed.

"Fuck I can't get enough of you." He slid his hand over your thigh, bending over as he met your lips, your tongue bursting with your own essence. You moaned in this kiss as he pulled apart, saliva connecting the two of you. He just might enjoy kissing you.

You tried to catch your breath as you reached for him. "Sukuna... you too. I-I want to make you feel good too..."

Sukuna smiled, "Yeah?"

"Please..."

The vampire shifted on his knees, unzipping his pants as he pulled out his long length. Your eyes widen, he was  big . Could that even fit inside you? He dropped his cock on top of your pussy making you yelp. It was heavy... and had a bit of a chill to it. You shivered as he slid his length over your pussy, coating himself generously in your slick.

Rubbing nicely over your clit, and slipping between your lower lips.

"C-can I... touch it?" You look at it then him.

Sukuna grinned, "You may."

Reaching down you touched the tip of his head, making him groan softly. Taking that noise in good stride, you wrapped your hand around the top part as he fucked into your hand. Sukuna bit his lip as he snapped his hips quicker, a bit of precum leaking from the tip. You swiped it with your thumb bringing it to your lips, you looked at him curiously.

"Taste it..."

Doing as he said you noticed the sharp intake of breath Sukuna took as he watched you lick his cum off your thumb.

"Fuck- your dirty little thing." He curled over you, pressing his hand into your bed as he slipped in between your legs at a faster pace. "I'm going to cum all over you."

You liked how lustful he sounded. Like you had done something sexy, spurring him on. You loved this feeling. "Please..."

You noticed that look like before, a groan leaving his lips as you felt his hips stutter. You were starting to realize what it was. Lust? Want? Desire? All of the above. All those times you begged him please and told him thank you he was probably thinking of your lips wrapped around his cock or you underneath him begging for more. So you ran with that wild idea. ( Because that was exactly what he was thinking.)

" Please  Sukuna..." His movements got faster. "Please cum all over me..." His lip raised in an animalistic snarl, skin upon skin smacking against each other as it echoed in your room. You reached down and squeezed the tip of his cock, "Get it in my mouth." You opened your lips wide as you saw pure shock his Sukuna's face.

" FUCK !" Sukuna cursed as pushed back, grabbing his cock as he fisted himself to completion. Ropes of his cum shot out and coated your form, some even got in your mouth. Both of you moaned as he made a mess over you.

"You dirty little rabbit." He mumbled as he watched you closely as you licked your lips. He slid his fingers over some of the cum and inserted it in your mouth.

You had internally laughed, he looked like he enjoyed the way you begged him. You swallowed all that Sukuna had given you, and with a soft smile and sweet voice you said, "Thank you Sukuna."

Sukuna yanked you up to his chest, "Keep this up and I'm going give you something to  really  thank me for."

You parted your lips with a slight gasp, looking into red eyes with an innocent gaze. Deep down you really wanted to. You weren't someone who was waiting for marriage, you weren't even sure if you were waiting for Getou. You had never been around any other boys, let alone Megumi who you thought of as a brother, Toji who flirted with you but it just felt wrong to think about him that way and then there was Getou. Realization hit you. You had never been in the moment where you wanted to have sex. Not until now and that truly frightened you. If Sukuna's fingers felt good how good would his cock feel? How much messier can you be? How fucking destroyed could you be? These thoughts filled your head as the two of you got cleaned up.

Once you were finally settled in bed with a change of panties and a quick wash down, you settled with Sukuna who was lying next to you with his eyes closed. He didn't need sleep but he chose to lay with you for comfort. As much of a monster you thought of him at first... he actually wasn't that bad. You shift your head to look up at him, his red eyes moving from the ceiling to you.

"Um... you can go... you don't have to lie here with me."

"Go to sleep."

"You must be bored-oh! Do you want to play the game?"

"While you sleep?"

"Yeah I can sleep through anything no problem. At least do something."

"Fine."

"Just don't rage too hard."

You smiled brightly, making Sukuna wonder why it mattered to you so much if he was bored or not. Grabbing your controller you gave it to him and cuddled next to him as he played your game.

There at least he could be doing something. You felt a lot better now, falling asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.1K 27
Prince Suguru Geto is crowned king after the fateful death of his father. There was only one problem: he was still single. With ornery nobility, the...
11.8K 322 22
๐ŸŒธONGOING๐ŸŒธGrowing up with Sukuna was amazing you were best friends it didn't matter if you were playing in or him watching up brush your hair. It's...
18.4K 556 33
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...