𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀...

By merevichar

The story of three reincarnated Girls from 21st century tied the knot in the pre historical time of 13th cent... More

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂.
𝟏. 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞.
𝟐. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐲?
𝟑. 𝐂𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟒. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐞.
𝟓. 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡.
𝟔. 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬.
𝟕. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚.
𝟖. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝟗. 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬.
𝟏𝟐. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚.
𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨?
done
𝟏𝟒. 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐢.
𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚.

𝟏𝟏. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛

5.2K 648 162
By merevichar

Target!

Vote : 420

Comment: 90
___________________________________________

M E E R A

Again I tossed to another side of bed, From last 1 hour I am trying to sleep but-- I signed as I couldn't muster my sleep schedule.

I woke up from the bed. There were three beds each for one of us I still can't believe are we in 13th ce? But the sorrounding is giving me a reality check.

The room is huge spacious, ofcs it will we are in the kingdom what they call RAJMAHAL YA RAJGHARANA? I dont know the actual word but yeah kingdom.

No lights just wooden fires hanging on the wall the moonlight piercing from the window seeking my entire attention it was bright. Full moon day. The moon was complete but darkness was thrilled to cover the entire night. The room was covered with occur brown mix type of colours but everything had an royal touch.

Only thought horrorified me WHEN. WE. WILL. LEAVE. THIS. CENTURY.

Signs, is there really any connection between us and them?  The questions are eating me and answer are making my head screw up.

Stop overthinking meera! Stop it, it won't help me and thus again I jumbed on bed and slept.

MORNING

We are dressed up, guess what? We don't have jeans top etcetera but but but, I am wearing THE LEHENGAS!!! The royal lehangas. The blouse it stitch with embroidery and hand beads alligned thin works. The colour was wine red with mustered green.

It was repleasent. It is only the dress don't forgot what happen and even you don't know what's next. What they are even planing? Arghhh this is so frustrating to be unknown in some century!

"Actually you are correct." Chills pass through my spine as dhaara wispered in my ears.

This GIRL. Always makes me scared with her wispers and later laugh at me, yes I get scared by wisperes they are scary yet screeching.

I hit at her shoulder playfully, "You mad women. You scared me" my voice came our rash. She passed a chuckle hifimg Vrinda. I shot them a small glare and they stood quite.

"Ohkay ohkay sorry na" she clunged to my neck with her sweet words. Even I can't stay much angry at them.

"Aap sabhi ko yuvraj ne bulaya hai krupaiya karke darbar mein pravesh kare." A man came dropping his eyes down, speaking to us his voice was low.

Honestly their attire are so different then our century dude, I swear why did our ancestor chose to were those jeans and shirt over this beautiful LEHANAGAAAA!!!!!!

"Ji" Vrinda lowered her voice with a tight dead sign.

"Yaar inki hindi kitni shudh hai, aur humein Hindi bhi nahi Aati english bhi dang se nahi aati khudki bhasha bhi dang se nahi aati baba!!" Funkily I kept my hand at my head.

Ohh gosh! Why every person is giving me a reality check? Dude you yourself gave in!
Shut up

"Wo toh hai; let's go" vrinda voice came out dead.

The kingdom is actually large spacious yet beautiful. Every new wall or tiles are covered with carpet, curtains everywhere.

Intresting! I like the decor the hallway everything was good.

"Ae wait does they know we are from which century?." Dhaara paused while talking and thus my stomach growled I don't know why? Am I hungry?

Meera!
Be serious on some matters
I rolled my eyes on at my own thoughts, I can't be even serious sometimes .

"I guess they don't know, look at our clothes and there clothes zameen aasman ka farak hai babe" I scrowled when I drip my mouth open.

"So we should end up making an fake story? We can't even tell them" dhaara reality check was given to us like every morning.

"So hum unko ye bole, ji suniye hum 21st ko kya bolte hai Hindi mein?" My disbelief of learning Hindi numbers comes to an end.

"Ekiss 21 yani" Vrinda smack on my head, flatten my lips passing her shipish smile.

"Haan toh ji suniye hum teen ekiss--vi sadi se aaye hai toh krupaiya karke humein wapas waha chod dijiyega! Aisa bole unko."  I know I acted cringe, look it's simple if we told them our real reason 'Jo humari kissmat futi hai' they will laugh at us.

"Reason Babe reason socho, unn 3 jaanwaro ko kya bolenge?" Dhaara huffed at abit high pitch folding her hands till her chest.

"Haan we can tell, we are from neighboring state town easy hojayega." Vrinda gave a cheeky smile as her idea was too good. We can lie about sunhaghad which is far away from vyomaghad.

We are historian ofcs we know the places nearby.

We were later guided towards their hallway maybe a thrown? Where the kings and queens sits! It was lavish, honestly speaking being in this century made me excited as hell and scared like I should grounded a pit and get inside that.

I am getting the feel of rani, queen. Lifting the lehanga walking down the hallway of mahal with attitude hairs open. Vrinda and Dhaara were wearing the lehanags too but it was different then mine. We were looking royals.

The aura was strong I could sense that, the anger boiling in our veins for pulling the hairs trying to kiss me, we haven't missed.

Every. Single. Thing. We. Remember. It.

We will take revenge no matter what, if they are asking for apology. No way a single sorry can heal the pain they caused us..The fire is still running inside us we will show them what actually we are.

We are standing at the starting hallway or 'darbar' where all the people enters. They are sitting on their thrones ofcs they aren't gentlemen.

We nodded looking at each other Vrinda was in the middle dhaara on her right and me at her left.

If they touch us we have knife kill them.

"Aap Sthaan grahan kijiye" the eldest brother among them told looking at Vrinda, she didn't broke the eye contact even nor she blinked the eye. She took the first step and we came behind her.

She knows many things something is going in her brain, something suspicious She is planning.

Vrinda folded her hands till her chest standing infront of them three. His heavy gaze is still stuck at me
'Das ne wala dank' if you know snake bites with poison. Yeah the heartless.

Hridaye Das ne wala dank Khatransh.

Chut*ya, bhad*a saala, he touched me yet was about kiss me that scene flash infront of me, I swear jab tak iska Jeevan zhand nahi karungi tab tak yaha se toh nahi janewali mein.

My eyes met him his steel grey eyes shimmered as I glance at him. My eyes only possed the thing,

.REVENGE and FIRE.

"Humein aap teeno se bohot zaruri vartalab karni hai" said the same elder brother and Vrinda hummed in response. Vrinda is acting cool.

They three glance at each other and then the same man spoke.

"You have ro marry us" he lowered his voice but ordering was visible.

"You motherfucker are you out of your brain!?" Vrinda scoffed while speaking

"Should I kick at their Dick? Or punch them or best, I should kill them?" I scoffed again looking at Vrinda and dhaara

How dare they ask us These question,for now Mera khoon jhal raha hai I want to beat them, just imagine, don't imagine I don't want you guys to suffer like us.

You bysmitakely came into an unknown century got tortured by mens and latter they being all lovely lovely suddenly and asking us to get married! Does it makes any sense? Right NO NO NO NO!!

it doesn't make any sense, but still they are here to talk, sharam nahi aati kya inko? Besharam log.

"Dhaara" I lowered my voice at dhaara she looked at me as she didn't gave any response.

"I don't know what to say now! They are assholes" she said timidly. She shows her emotions when we three are only present or else she don't.

But the situation is making me angry irritated every hate feeling is playing volcano inside me.

"Let's listen to them once" Vrinda signed heavily

"Vrind--"  that 'das ne wala dank' cutted my sentence by poking his tongue when I was talking.

And hence he added fuel in my anger

"Aap Hindi mein vartalab kar sakte hai?" That 'Das ne wala dank' questioned, his face claimed they were confuse

I averted my eyes at him, no we don't want to speak in Hindi happy? Dimag ka Kachra karke rakha hai.

"Aapko Pata hai aap kya bak Rahe hai? Shaadi? Akal ghass charne gai hai kya?" I sprank my mouth open at his question.

'Useless dumb fellow' I spoke underbreath. As my head grown two horns for there fucking question.

"Haan hum aapse Prashna puch Rahe hai kya aap humlog se shaadi karenge?" Asked Arjun

He is asking like do you want a chocolate? (And we will kidnapp you or torture you is behind hidden)

"Ji nahi humein nahi karni shaadi" Dhaara finally spoke eyeing Arjun straightly.

"Humse sif naam keliye shaadi karlo baadmein hum aapko chod denge" Das ne wala dank(hridaye) replied DRYLY.

I swear the urges to kill him right now, STUPID.

"Humein nahi karni shaadi that's it" I muster up again with some words and brought out.

"Th--it-- kya wo th-atz" I rolled my eyes at his words, that's it! The word was that!

They both were about to chuckled I passed them my side eye.

"Chodho humein nahi karni shaadi" again I said.

"You don't have any option marry us or--" Das ne wala dank lowered his voice clapped one pregnant women was brought in.

We looked at each other raised our brow "what they are up to now?' Asked dhaara and we both shudded down our shoulders.

Hey krishn apni bhakt ko bachalo kaha fasa diya aapne yaha inke beech?

She bump her knees down as it eccoed in the room, he showed the sword and was about to kill the mother who had baby in her womb

What could we do now?? How can they be so ruthless man?? How can he kill a child in mother's womb.

We cant let a child get killed nor we can marry them!. The adrenaline started rushing to under skin 10folds faster than everyday. I gulped down what we can do now?

"Marry or--" he took the sword near her neck she grasped on that, the sweats were visible terror was seen in her eyes my breath became abnormal looking at that, I gulped down my lump this is not done

They were about to cut her head, I closed my eyes I can't view such things, it's scary. Hey Krishna ji do something a baby hasn't born and you are letting someone kill a moms womb?

"Rukoo" Vrinda shouted as my eyes opened up They took the sword back in for a second.

"Give us 5 minutes, don't kill her" Vrinda stumbled on her words, the terror was audible on her voice.

Yes please, she haven't done anything, why are they doing such things? Just to marry us? What's wrong yaar. This is so frustrating!!!

"Hindi" the elder brother raised his brow Vrinda fisted her fist leaving a heavy sign

"Humein 5 minute do hum aapko batate hai" the stiffness on her voice and irritation intrigued.

Then he nodded and we turned backwords.

Vrinda was right when she shared her views and concept which made me agree, we will look at our matter later but for now we have to save a baby's life and  women's life.

"Ji thik hai par aap inhe chod denge aur ye kahi dur chale jaye toh humlog aapse shaadi karenge" dhaara told them.

The lady started weeping us like a savour to her child, we had to do that else we didn't had any option.

"Aapka tahe dil se shukriya, mere bacho keliye aap bhagwan Saman ho, bhagwan kare aapko Jo chheye wo hojaye" the lady said with her join hands we went near her till then the guards pulled her up. She hissed whatever were in our hands we did and all its up to Krishna ji now.

But will take revenge soon.

"Clothes will be ended in your chamber, and today is marriage" they said keeping his sword back and left.

Ruthless, we will make you yearn wait.

We looked at each other again. Our eyes said so many emotions flowed right now.
We were helpless why?

"There was a time we used to think, we will dance like no tomorrow and have party's like never ending look now!." Dhaara lowered her voice only heavy signs were heard.

___________________________________________

How was the chp? Let me know in the Comment section.

Wait wait kaha jarahe ho wait listen to this.

For those who kept asking Hindi me likho dialogues english mein mat, I understand that but there are some scene Jo english mein hi likhne hoge and that I would write in English only.

So uss time complain mat karna.

And yes jinko meri english se promblem hai, stop comparing myenglish with other time travelled books, I know each author personally they are older than me.

I am young, you don't know my age, that other author's are 20 thats why there english might be skilled then mine. I would have grammatical errors too.

Still you aren't comfortable don't read the story furture. I will happy if without passing any negative comments you will leave the comment section

And you want to read the story read it Comment it butno negative critism.

Target complete Kar Dena!

Insta : mere._vichar_
Nishi

                          ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 60 25
[MATURE CONTENT/NO RAPE] He was Fire... She was Water... But how could fire and water become one without destroying one another? ~ "Why are you ru...
11.6K 741 29
Wattpad Exclusive! Nearly beaten to death, a man wakes up in a place he does not know. Neither can he remember how he even ended up there. Waking up...
156K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
454K 24.7K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...