Too Good To Be True (Sebastia...

By sebstanaddict

A romantic comedy story between Sebastian Stan and Female Reader where Sebastian falls in love with reader bu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - California
Chapter 2 - Hungry Eyes
Chapter 3 - Conga
Chapter 4 - Mulholland Drive
Chapter 5 - Aurora
Chapter 6 - Snow Queen
Chapter 7 - The Perfectionist
Chapter 8 - Hola
Chapter 9 - The Gala
Chapter 10 - The Switch
Chapter 11 - Spellbound
Chapter 12 - Unexpected
Chapter 13 - The Table Read
Chapter 14 - Great Expectations
Chapter 15 - Treasure
Chapter 16 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Chapter 17 - Like A Virgin

101 4 14
By sebstanaddict

7135 Hollywood Blvd, Penthouse, Los Angeles, California - August 6th 2023, 10 pm

-

"What?!" Sebastian asked, his jaw dropped. "You never had sex with your exes?"

She grimaced as she realized her mistake. Aurora had like a dozen ex boyfriends. It was impossible for her to be a virgin. She couldn't believe how stupid she was.

"I mean.. of course I have. But I.. I feel like that song.. you know.." She trailed as Sebastian continued to stare at her in amusement.

"What song?" He asked with a small smile on his lips.

"You know.. When I'm with you I feel.. 'Like a virgin.. touched for the very first time..'" She sang a little with a small voice, her heart pounded so fast in her chest, hoping she could save the moment.

Sebastian immediately threw his head back and laughed, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"I never thought you could be so funny and cute." He chuckled as he reached his hand out and caressed her cheek with his fingers.

She could feel warmth crawling from her neck up to her cheeks as she felt his touch on her and saw the admiration in his eyes.

"You know what, I'm really gonna make you feel like a virgin. Because to me, you are my queen, and I'm here to satisfy you. So you don't have to do anything. Just lie down, relax, and enjoy." He said in a low and husky voice, making her heart skip a beat.

"O.. okay." She stammered, her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest as she gazed at him.

****************
Warning : Smut but not that explicit. However, if you're under 18 please skip. I am not responsible for your media consumption
*****************

True to his word, he truly treated her like a queen and a virgin. He did everything from undressing her, to kissing her and caressing her all over her body.

He knew exactly where to kiss and lick and touch her that could make her go wild so that it didn't take very long for her to experience her first ever orgasm.

"Oh my God! Sebastian!" She screamed as he continued to service her with his tongue.

"That's it, my queen, let it go, just let it go." He said huskily and his words became her undoing.

She writhed and screamed and laughed and giggled as the feeling crashed over her like a wave.

She knew now why people love having sex. It felt so good that she felt like flying. She wondered how it would feel to have him completely in her. He wasn't even in her yet and she was already melting like an ice cream under a hot sun.

Sebastian went up to her and held her tight as she slowly recovered from the most amazing feeling in the world.

He kissed her gently on her forehead and smiled.

"You were so beautiful when you came. And so cute too. I love to hear your giggles." He stated and she couldn't help but blush.

"I can't wait to see how you react when I'm in you." He continued, his eyes darkened as they gazed at each other then he leaned down and planted a deep kiss on her lips, making her feel fireworks in her chest.

"Are you ready?" He broke the kiss and asked with a husky voice and she immediately nodded.

If the foreplay was amazing, she was sure the sex itself would be more than amazing, she thought. And she was right.

She was scared that it would hurt when he entered her, but she shouldn't have worried about it at all. He was really gentle and slow when he entered her, making sure she could accommodate him so when he entered her it felt painless to her.

"You feel so good, my queen. You fit me like a glove." He said once he was fully in her, making her shiver.

He kissed her lips softly then he started to rock back and forth. She was right, as soon as he started to move she wrapped her legs around his waist and involuntarily rocked her hips back and forth. It was natural and instinctive. She really shouldn't have anything to worry about.

As they moved in harmony, trying to reach the peak together, they gazed into each other's eyes. His ocean blue eyes were filled with so much love glazed with lust, drawing her in that she felt she could get lost in them forever.

She couldn't believe this was happening! She really was making love to the one man she never thought she would ever be with, ever! Was this a dream?!

She reached up and touched his face with her hand, making sure she wasn't dreaming. He smiled as she touched him.

Her fingers caressed his perfect eyebrows, traced his perfectly pointed nose, brushed over his stubble covered cheek then her fingers passed his lips, making him open his mouth and bit her fingers playfully, making her smile.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, releasing her fingers from his mouth as he continued to rock back and forth. She dropped her hands from his face and looped them around his neck.

"This feels like a dream." She responded and he smiled.

"Does this feel like a dream?" He asked as he changed his angle a little bit and he managed to reach into the spot she thought was only a myth.

"Oh my God! Sebastian!" She screamed, making him smile.

"No, this is definitely not a dream.." She said breathlessly and he laughed.

He continued to move in that angle, making her feel like she was really close to the edge.

"Sebastian.. oh God.. Sebastian! I think I'm gonna come again.." She said breathlessly.

"Come for me, my queen. Unravel for me." He commanded and once again she let herself go and the peak washed over her, making her squirm and writhe underneath him.

She instinctively pulled him even closer to her, clenching her thigh together and he grunted.

"F**k! You feel so good and tight on me! I can't." He grunted and after a few more rocking back and forth he finally let himself go too.

He moaned and grunted on top of her as he let his spend go inside her. Then they held each other tight as they tried to catch their breaths.

****************
End of smut
****************

"I love you, my queen." Sebastian said breathlessly as they continued to hold each other. His beautiful ocean blue eyes gazed at her with love and adoration.

"I love you too, my king." She replied, smiling at him as she drowned herself in his beautiful eyes.

"I love that you call me king." He smiled as he released her and laid next to her. They laid side by side, facing each other.

"But I don't know.. it sounds kind of weird." He continued.

"Well, how about I call you 'Mi rey'? It means my king in Spanish." She asked.

For the longest time she had always wanted to be able to call someone 'Mi rey'. And who better than Sebastian to be the person that she called that.

"That sounds better. That way I can call you 'Mi hermosa reina', my beautiful queen." He smiled.

"Perfect." She smiled back. "I didn't know you knew Spanish."

"Oh, just a little. Sé lo suficiente como para seducir a alguien."
("I know enough to seduce someone.") He winked and she laughed.

"I didn't know you knew Spanish, seeing how Y/n managed to make you read something inappropriate in Spanish during that interview." He said and her heart dropped. She forgot Aurora couldn't speak Spanish.

"Oh, after that incident I started to learn it a little." She quickly said. "Y/n taught me."

"Oh, that's good. I love that you two are getting along so well." He smiled.

"Yeah. She's a great assistant." She said and he nodded.

"Let's see how good of a teacher she is. Tell me whether you understand what I'm gonna say." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay, sure. I love a challenge." She responded and he laughed.

"Good. Anyway, I hope my pronunciation is right." He said, clearing his throat.

"Mi reina, eres lo mejor que me ha pasado y te quiero mucho."
('My queen, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much.")
He said as he gazed at her with eyes full of love, making butterflies fly around in her stomach.

She blushed as she heard what he said. She knew of course what he meant. She still couldn't believe she was the person that he said it to.

"So, did you understand what I mean?" He asked and she nodded vigorously, making him smile.

He gazed at her with eyes filled with admiration as his fingers made traces along the side of her face, neck and arm, making her feel goosebumps along her arm.

"Eres tan hermosa... Te amo mi hermosa reina."
("You are so beautiful.. I love you my beautiful queen")
He whispered softly, making her heart warm.

"Yo también te amo mi rey guapo."
("I love you too my handsome king")
She whispered back as she placed her hand on his cheek, making him smile.

He leaned closer and planted a soft, most loving and heartfelt kiss on her lips, making her heart soar in her chest.

Then he put his arms around her and embraced her tight, every inch of their bodies touching each other, making her feel so warm and protected.

She buried her nose on his chest and took a deep breath, inhaling his lovely signature scent, making sure she would remember it always.

His hand stroked her hair gently as they slowly tried to sleep. As she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, her mind wandered. She was so ecstatic and happy to be in a relationship with him even though it was under a weird circumstance.

Once again, she hoped she and Aurora would never switch back. But deep down she had an inkling that that wasn't going to happen.

At one point she knew they would have to switch back. It wasn't natural for them to switch forever. Heck, switching bodies was not natural in any way and she realized magic and potions usually expire. She just hoped that when the time comes for them to switch back, she would be ready to let him go. But for now, all she wanted was to be in his arms and enjoy loving and being loved.

-

The soft morning light hit her eyes and she squinted. She opened her eyes slowly and found herself staring at the beautiful morning view of the city of LA.

Then it hit her. She was at Sebastian's penthouse! In his room! And they made love last night!

She quickly turned to the side and found him already awake, lying on his side and staring at her with eyes full of love, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Good morning, mi reina." He smiled as his hand reached out and stroked her cheek.

"Good morning, mi rey." She smiled back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel wonderful!" She gushed, making him smile again.

"Would you like to feel even more wonderful?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed a little.

"I think it's time for you to have your breakfast." He stated, shooting her a mischievous grin.

He leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips, making her heart burst out of her chest. Then he slithered down along her body and positioned his face on her entrance making her face reddened.

They spent the morning making love again as if they only had that time to be together. Well, at least she did it like that. Aurora's time in jail was soon coming to an end, and she was sure at one point the private investigators would find the Gypsy woman and everything would end for her. So she tried to enjoy being with him as much as she could.

"Te amo mi hermosa reina.." Sebastian said breathlessly after they reached their peak together.

"Te amo mi rey guapo.." She replied breathlessly.

They held each other tight as the amazing feeling slowly ebbed away. She was sure she would never get used to this. Being with him still felt like a dream and she wished she would never wake up from it.

Just then she could hear the sound of a cellphone ringing and she realized it was Aurora's phone that was ringing.

"Where are you going?" He asked as she peeled herself off from him and started to get up. His fingers still intertwined with hers as she continued to move away.

"I have to answer that. Sorry." She said. He pouted, making her smile then he let her go reluctantly.

She stood up, covered her body with the blanket that was on his bed and walked towards where her handbag was. She pulled out Aurora's cellphone from her handbag and saw Rosa's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello Rosa." She said, picking up the call.

"Oh, Miss Watson.. I mean, Aurora.. I'm so glad you picked up. I've been worried sick all night." Rosa responded.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Rosa." She replied.

"I sent you messages and you didn't respond. I tried calling too last night but you didn't pick up. I didn't want to bother you but when I saw you still haven't come home this morning I got worried." Rosa explained and she smiled.

"Rosa, I'm fine. I.. umm.. I'm still at Sebastian's. Sorry." She replied.

"Oh! That's wonderful! Just don't mind me then." Rosa quickly replied.

"It's okay, Rosa. It's time for us to get up anyway, we have a shoot this morning." She said and she turned around to see Sebastian slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"How is Paris by the way?" She asked as she turned and walked back towards the bed.

"Oh, she's fine. I decided to bring her home with me last night because I didn't know whether you were going to come home or not." Rosa responded.

"I see. I'm really sorry, Rosa. I should have contacted you last night." She replied as she sat on the bed.

"It's okay, Aurora. I'm just really happy that you're okay."

"Okay. Thank you Rosa."

"You're welcome, Aurora."

She finally hung up after asking Rosa to prepare her clothes and have Nelson bring them to Sebastian's penthouse. They were scheduled to have a shoot that day in two hours and she wanted to save time by going to the shoot straight from Sebastian's penthouse.

She was about to go to the bathroom too when Aurora's cellphone rang again. Her mother was calling her.

She cleared her throat and picked it up.

"Hello." She greeted her.

"Hello Aurora darling. It's so nice to hear your voice again." Aurora's mother, Emily, said.

"Nice to hear your voice too, mom." She replied.

"How are you darling?" Emily asked.

"Never better." She replied, smiling as the image of her making love with Sebastian this morning flashed in her mind.

"Oh that's wonderful, I'm happy to hear that. Anyway, I'm finally back in LA and I hope I can see you this Wednesday." Emily said.

"Oh! Umm.. I have a shoot this Wednesday, mom." She replied.

"Oh, a shoot?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I'm currently shooting this movie with Sebastian Stan." She explained.

"Oh.. right, of course. You never told me you got the part. I thought you didn't get it."

"Uh.. yeah, sorry I didn't tell you. I figured you were busy, you know."

"Well yeah.. Your cousin Edith has been busy meeting with investors around the world. She asked me to come with her and I thought I could come to give her the support she needs, you know."

"Yeah, I understand mom." She replied as she slowly started to connect the dots on why Aurora seemed to hate her cousin.

"Good. Speaking of Edith, she's hosting a fundraising gala this Saturday at her home. Maybe you could come?" Emily asked.

"Umm.. sure. I'll come." She replied. She was quite curious about Aurora's mother and her cousin and thought Aurora would have wanted her to come.

"Okay, great! I'll see you this Saturday then."

"Yeah, see you this Saturday, mom."

"Okay, bye now darling."

"Bye, mom." She replied and they finally hung up.

She was about to go towards the bathroom when this time her cellphone buzzed.

She sighed, wondering who it could be.

Her eyes widened as she saw her mother's name written on her cellphone's screen.

She ignored the call and checked her notifications. Apparently her mother had been calling her too and left her several messages. Her heart dropped to her stomach as an unpleasant feeling entered her heart. Was something wrong?

She opened her messages but her mother didn't leave any message that seemed important. She just asked how she was and how she missed her and hoping she could talk to her soon.

She sighed as her mother continued to call her and she finally decided to just pick it up. Hoping her mother wouldn't realize the difference in her voice.

"Hello, mom." She greeted her mother.

"Y/n? Oh thank God you finally picked up. How are you?" Her mother asked, relief colored her voice.

"I'm good, mom, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't pick up. I was.. umm.. already asleep when you called." She responded.

"Oh it's okay, dear. I just.. I miss listening to your voice. We haven't talked much ever since you started working for Aurora Watson." her mother replied.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, mom." She replied, feeling a pang in her heart.

"You sound different by the way."

"Oh..umm.." She cleared her throat.
"Maybe it's because I just woke up."

"Oh, right. By the way, is there any way you could maybe.. come and visit us?"

"Oh, what's the matter? Is something wrong?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"No.. everything is fine. I.. well.. I just really miss you, dear. You haven't come and visited us in a while."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, mom. You know I got laid off and was busy trying to find a job you know.. and then.. well.. I did the whole acting thing. And then ended up working for Aurora Watson. A lot has been going on." She explained.

"I know, dear, I know. How is working for Aurora Watson going?"

"Oh, it's been great! I really learned a lot. I love it so far."

"That's nice to hear, my dear."

"Yeah, thanks mom. I.. umm.. I miss you too, and dad. But things are kind of hectic here since Aurora is shooting this movie with Sebastian Stan and she needs me to be here until the shoot is over."

"I see, dear. How long is the shoot going to be?"

"Well, about three months. And we're still in our first month. So.."

"Okay, well, the most important thing is that you're okay and you're happy, right?"

"Yeah, I've never been happier, mom." She smiled as she looked up and saw Sebastian walking out of the bathroom in just a towel, making her heart skip a beat.

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

"Thanks, mom." She smiled as Sebastian sauntered over to her and sat next to her, giving her a look of adoration, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Take a shower with me.." He whispered in her ear, making her shiver. Then he placed his hands around her waist, pulling her even closer to him and started planting soft kisses behind her ears and along her neck. She closed her eyes and her mind just went blank.

"Y/n..? Are you still there?" Her mom's voice broke through her mind and she blinked.

"Yeah.. sorry. I.. I have to go, mom. I'll talk to you later, okay?" She said as she tried to squirm away from Sebastian's hold but he wouldn't let her go.

"Okay. Talk to you, later my dear."

"Bye, mom."

"Bye, dear."

She finally hung up and put her cellphone away. Even though her mother said she was fine, her gut feeling told her otherwise and she wondered what was actually going on with her mother. She decided to give her a call again later that night to find out what was going on.

"Is your mom okay?" Sebastian asked, finally stopping from kissing her neck. He gazed at her curiously.

"Yeah, she.. umm.. she invited me to come to my cousin's fundraising gala this Saturday." She replied.

"I see.. are you.. coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean.. why not." She shrugged.

"I thought you hated your cousin. I mean, it's your cousin, Edith, right? That's hosting the gala?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's right. And.. no.. I don't hate her. I just.. you know.." She trailed, not sure how much Aurora had shared about Edith to Sebastian.

"Jealous of her?" He asked.

"I mean.. that's what I can gather from how you talked about her. Your mom spends a lot of time with her, or, at least that's what you told me." He continued when she didn't respond.

"Umm.. yeah. She may have my mom's attention but.. she doesn't have the most amazing man as her boyfriend." She smiled, changing the subject.

He smiled as he listened to her and his face brightened.

"Te amo mi hermosa reina." He said softly as he placed his hand on her cheek and stroked it gently.

"Yo también te amo mi rey guapo." She replied as she felt her heart beating faster in her chest.

He smiled then leaned closer to her and kissed her lips gently, making her feel like she was in cloud nine.

Soon they were lost in the act of kissing again, something she thought she would never get bored of doing with him.

"Alright, I think we need to get ready for the shoot." He said, breaking the kiss after a while.

"Yeah, okay." She nodded, wishing they could just stay in bed and make love all day.

"By the way, if you have nothing to do this Saturday, would you like to come with me to the gala?" She asked. She knew no one in Aurora's family and thought she could use the support from Sebastian.

"Of course, mi reina. I'll come with you. You've never introduced me to your mother and family before. It would be the right time to do it." He replied.

"Oh, right. You're right." She nodded as dread seeped into her stomach. She knew no one in Aurora's family, how was she supposed to introduce them to him?!

"Something wrong?" Sebastian asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh.. no, nothing." She shook her head and decided to brush the thought off for now. She would try to find time to visit Aurora again this week and ask her more about her family.

"Alright, time for a shower, mi reina!" He suddenly shouted, startling her and making her squeal as he picked her up into his arms and carried her towards the bathroom bridal style, making her laugh and giggle.

--

Like most new couples, she and Sebastian were attached to the hip for the rest of that week. They spent the day working together filming Pumping Black and spent the nights together at Sebastian's penthouse, doing what new couples usually do.

She figured since Aurora was supposed to get out of jail next week she should milk all the time she had with Sebastian. So she ended up staying at his place for the rest of the week. Because of that she asked Rosa, Gabriella and Nelson to just take the week off much to their delight.

Gabriella was of course delighted at that. Her parents just recovered from Covid and the week off would give her more time to take care of them.

Rosa's daughter was on her summer break from college and she was ecstatic that she got to spend some time with her daughter.

As for Nelson, he was also happy to get the time off. He was married and had a son and he was happy to get some time to hang out with his son and wife.

Time seemed to fly so fast and it was Saturday, the day of Aurora's cousin's gala. The gala was held in the evening at Holmby Hills - the second most luxurious neighborhood in LA after Beverly Hills - where her cousin lived.

Since she was so busy that week she didn't have time to visit Aurora and ask about her family. She tried to do as much research about her family through the internet when Sebastian was busy doing something else and she was glad she could find some information.

Aurora came from a wealthy and popular family so it wasn't hard to find some information about her family.

She knew Aurora's father, Richard Watson, was a businessman and it apparently ran in the family. He married Emily Radcliffe who was the daughter of Richard's business mentor, Edgar Radcliffe, a successful hedge fund manager.

Emily had a brother, Dean Radcliffe who had a daughter, Edith Radcliffe. Dean and his wife Sarah died in an accident many years ago, leaving Edith to become an orphan. She ended up inheriting her father's business and she ran it to this day.

Edith, at 32 years old, was one of the youngest CEOs in the real estate business. And apparently she had been busy going to Asia to expand her business.

She couldn't help but feel intimidated by Aurora's family. If Aurora herself was already successful and intimidating to her, her family was ten times more intimidating and she just hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself that evening.

She was in Sebastian's dressing room putting on a dress for that night when Sebastian entered looking dapper in a black suit.

"Wow, you look amazing, mi rey." She gushed and he blushed.

"Thank you mi reina. Do you need any help with that?" He asked, noticing that she had some trouble zipping the back of the dress.

"Oh yes, please." She said as she gathered her hair to the front so he could access the back of her dress.

She wasn't sure what dress to wear that night so she decided to wear just a simple midi long sleeved black dress and let her hair loose at the back.

Sebastian finished zipping her dress and he turned her around by her waist.

"There.. you look stunning, mi reina." He smiled, looking at her with mesmerized eyes, making her face reddened.

"Thank you, mi rey. Are you sure the dress looks okay on me?" She asked.

"Mi reina, you look stunning in anything!" He gushed, making her smile.

"Although, I must say this dress looks a bit more modest than ones you usually wear for events like this." He said.

"Uh.. you think so?"

"Yeah. But I don't mind. Cause that means I'm the only one who can see your beautiful body." He winked, making her cheeks reddened.

He pulled her closer to him and leaned down then planted a soft and gentle kiss on her lips, making her feel like flying.

"I can't wait to strip you off this dress tonight, and see your amazing body." He whispered, breaking the kiss, making her feel goosebumps along her arms.

She couldn't respond with anything except with a shy smile on her face as she felt warmth crawling from her neck up to her cheeks.

"You're so cute. I love seeing you blush." He smiled as he reached up and carressed her cheek with his thumb.

"I think it's time for us to leave? The longer we stay we might just end up not leaving at all and just.. ahem.. hang out here." She teased and he laughed.

"I'm sure we would have done more than hanging out." He winked and she laughed.

"Come on." He said, grabbing her hand and guided her out of the dressing room.

-

Mapleton Dr, Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California - August 12th 2023 - 6.30 pm

Her jaw dropped as Sebastian drove his car and entered Edith's house's driveway about an hour later.

Edith's house was even bigger and more luxurious than Aurora's castle. It had a massive manicured front lawn where rows and rows of cars were already parked on the driveway.

The house itself was a beautiful Mediterranean style house. It looked something like straight out of a movie set.

Sebastian parked his car behind a black Mercedez and they slowly got out of it.

Her heart pounded faster in her chest and her palms sweat as they walked hand in hand towards the front entrance.

"Mi reina, are you okay?" Sebastian asked, turning to her and stopped walking. As usual, Sebastian was very perceptive which amazed her.

"I'm just kind of nervous." She chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, why?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I.. umm.. I haven't seen my mom and Edith in a while, and I don't really know the people here." She replied, deciding to just tell him the truth, somewhat.

"Oh, I see. Well, if you need to bail out before the event is over just give me a signal and we can go." He suggested.

"Okay. What's the signal?" She asked.

"Oh I don't know.. maybe you can say something like, Paris is sick so you need to get home early." He responded.

"Oh yeah, that's a good idea. I'll use that."

"Alright. Are you ready?" He asked and she nodded.

When they entered the house her eyes widened even more. The interior of the house was so luxurious that she felt Aurora's castle was a drab place compared to Edith's house. She could understand a little of why Aurora was jealous of Edith.

"Aurora, darling! It's so nice to see you!" Aurora's mother came gliding towards them as soon as they entered the house.

Emily Watson looked exactly like Aurora but older. With crows feet on the corner of her eyes and her cheeks propped up with fillers. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a neat bun on her head. The silver long sleeved dress she wore sparkled as she walked towards them.

"Mom, hi." She smiled nervously as Emily gave her a hug.

"I've missed you, darling." Emily said, hugging her tight.

"I've missed you too, mom." She smiled but felt a pang in her heart as she remembered her own mother.

She had called her own mother again that week to try and find out if there was something wrong with her or her dad, but she wouldn't tell her anything.

"No offense though darling, but why do you look like you're going to a funeral?" Emily whispered into her ear and her face reddened.

"I'm sorry.. maybe I should just go." She said in a small voice.

"No, no.. absolutely not. We can fix this. Come on. I'm sure you can borrow something from Edith." Emily said and she finally let her go.

"Ahem." Sebastian cleared his throat and she realized her mistake.

"Oh, mom, this is Sebastian Stan, my boyfriend." She said, gesturing towards Sebastian.

"Oh! Of course! It's so nice to finally meet you Sebastian." Emily said, extending her hand to him and he shook it.

"It's an honor to meet you Mrs.Watson. Aurora has told me so much about you." He smiled.

"Oh likewise. I just didn't know you two really are together. I mean. Are you really together?" Emily asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, yeah we are." Sebastian smiled as he pulled her by her waist and planted a quick kiss on her temple.

"Oh.. that's.. good." Emily nodded but her expression told a different story.

"I'm really sorry Sebastian but we need to fix this." Emily said, gesturing towards her dress.

"So if you'll excuse us for a moment." Emily continued as she grabbed her hand and started to drag her away from him.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I'll.. I'll just be around." He said awkwardly.

"Sorry." She mouthed at him and he just smiled back in return.

"Do I really need to change, mom? This dress is fine." She protested as Emily took her upstairs to the second floor of the house.

"The dress is fine in a funeral but not here. There will be important guests here and I don't want you to embarrass me." Emily said as she stopped in front of a door and rapped her hand on it.

She sighed and realized now where Aurora got her attitude from.

The door opened moments later and a beautiful brunette came out. The brunette wore a long sleeve sequin champagne dress which sparkled. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun at the nape of her neck. Diamonds sparkled from the earrings dangling from her ears. It was of course Edith Radcliffe, her cousin.

"Edith, darling, I'm sorry, but do you have a dress Aurora could borrow?" Emily asked and Edith raised her eyebrows.

She turned to look at her and studied her from top to toe and her upper lip curled in dislike. Then she turned towards Emily and smiled.

"Of course, aunt Emily, I have plenty to choose from. Come on in." Edith opened the door wider and she stepped in reluctantly.

Emily continued to walk inside but Edith stopped her from following her.

"How are you Aurora?" Edith asked, extending her hand and she shook it.

"I'm.. I'm good, thanks. How are you?" She asked.

"Good, it's just been really hectic, you know with us expanding to Asia." Edith replied.

"Yeah, I heard about that." She nodded.

"How's everything going in the entertainment industry?" Edith asked. To a casual observer Edith's question may have sounded like an innocent question but looking at her expression she knew Edith was mocking her.

"Everything is fine. Great, even. I mean, I'm currently filming a movie with Sebastian Stan, who is my boyfriend, and that has been amazing!" She gushed.

"Oh, who is that?" Edith asked and her eyes widened.

"You don't know Sebastian Stan?" She asked in disbelief.

"No, not really. I'm too busy to keep up with Hollywood." She laughed and she laughed too but of course it was a fake laugh.

"Well, he's a Marvel star. One of the superheroes. But he's been in many amazing movies since then." She explained.

"Oh, good for him. And good for you too of course. Even though I don't follow the entertainment industry I at least know that this is one of your first movies in.. what.. like.. five years?" Edith asked.

She sighed and knew exactly why Aurora hated Edith.

"Three years." She corrected her.

"Right. It must feel good to do something other than make poses in front of the camera." Edith sneered and she couldn't help but feel her blood boil.

"Anyway, good luck with the movie and happy to hear you're with Sebastian Stan. For real I hope." Edith winked and she frowned.

"It's for real this time, Edith." She said and Edith nodded.

"Good. Happy to hear that. Anyway, I better get going. My guests are waiting. I'll see you later, Aurora. And feel free to borrow any dress you want." Edith smiled and she smiled back although she didn't feel like it.

"Thanks, Edith." She responded and Edith turned around and left.

"Ugh, what a b***h." She grumbled underneath her breath and she turned around and tried to find her mother.

"Mom?" She called out as her eyes registered Edith's room.

If Aurora's room was big, Edith's room was five times bigger. It was like a whole house by itself!

"I'm in the dressing room, darling. Second door to your right." Her mother called back out and she continued to walk.

She finally found the dressing room, which was as big as Aurora's room back in her castle with closets surrounding the room and floor length mirrors on the closet doors, making the room look even bigger.

She walked in and glanced at herself in one of the mirrors. Aurora was beautiful of course but standing side by side with Edith or Emily she knew Aurora looked the worse between the three of them.

"Come here, darling. I think this dress will fit you." Emily said, brandishing a sleeveless floor length sequin champagne dress into her arms.

"Here, let me help you take this off." Emily said as she started to unzip her black funeral dress.

Moments later she found herself staring in the mirror. The sleeveless champagne dress fit her perfectly and she smiled. Maybe Emily was right, this dress looked so much better than the black dress she wore, she thought as she moved a little and the dress sparkled following her movement.

"Now you look stunning, darling." Emily smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks, mom." She responded.

"Have you gained weight by the way? I think your cheeks look a little chubbier and.." Emily said as she pinched her waist.

"Ow! Mom! Why did you do that?!" She protested as she rubbed her painful waist.

"You've gained additional fat on your waist and belly since the last time I saw you." Emily said and she sighed in annoyance.

"I may have gained some weight. I.. umm.. have not been really watching what I eat." She responded, remembering all the times she ate without thinking of the calories like the real Aurora would have done.

"Well, you need to work on that then. You're usually quite disciplined on your diet. What happened? Did Sebastian Stan give you this influence?" Emily asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Not exactly. I just.. He accepts me for who I am and I don't feel the need to watch what I eat when I'm with him. You know." She replied.

"Well he might not say anything about this but I'm sure he probably would start thinking of other more beautiful women once you gain like twenty pounds more. So.." Emily trailed and she frowned.

"Okay, mom. I get what you mean" She responded in annoyance.

"Good. Anyway, now we need to do something about your hair." Emily said as she started to stroke her hair and she sighed.

Several minutes later she stepped down the stairs following Emily after she let her pull up her hair into a bun. She must admit Emily had a great sense of style. She felt she looked way better than when she came in the funeral dress. However she couldn't help but be annoyed at how controlling Emily was.

Her eyes immediately tried to find Sebastian as soon as she arrived downstairs but it had become quite crowded that she couldn't find him among the crowd.

Emily looped her arm around hers and dragged her towards the middle of the house and on towards the huge garden in the middle of the house where the gala was held.

Streams of light hung from the dozens of trees surrounding the garden. People were sitting on large circular tables placed throughout the garden. A stage was set up at the front and Emily took her to one of the tables near the stage where she could see Edith and Aurora's father, Richard were sitting at. She looked around trying to find Sebastian as they went nearer to the table but couldn't find him.

"Richard, your daughter is here." Emily said as soon as they arrived at the table.

Richard, who was in his seventies, with a head full of silver hair and a crooked pointed nose, looked up and smiled.

"My darling, Aurora, how are you?" He asked as she leaned down and they hugged each other briefly.

"I'm good, dad. Thanks." She replied.

"Oh that's great to hear my darling. Have you met Adam?" He asked, gesturing towards a man sitting on his left.

"Hi." She said, extending her hand towards Adam and he shook it.

She wasn't sure who the man was, she didn't find him or his name during her research on Aurora's family.

The dark haired man smiled at her and she smiled back. He was kind of cute, like Adam Driver as it happened but with shorter hair. Of course, no man was more handsome than Sebastian in her mind.

"Lovely to see you again Aurora." He said, looking at her from top to toe.

"Uh.. yeah.. likewise." She nodded awkwardly.

"Come, sit next to Adam." Emily said as she guided her to sit next to Adam.

"But mom, I need to find Sebastian." She protested.

"Sebastian?" Richard asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes! I came with him. Sebastian Stan. He's my boyfriend." She said and Richard chuckled.

"Oh you mean 'boyfriend'." Richard said, making quotation gestures with his fingers.

"I'm with him for real, dad." She sighed and Richard's eyebrows raised.

"Oh. Are you sure? Because Adam here, as it happens, is ready to settle down. Right, Adam?" Richard winked at Adam.

"Oh, Mr.Watson, it's a detail I'm sure Aurora doesn't care about." Adam chuckled, but then he looked at her and if her eyes didn't play tricks on her his eyes showed a little disappointment.

"That's right, no offense. I'm sure women are lining up to be your wife out there." She smiled but Adam didn't return her smile and instead continued to look at her as if she had broken his heart. Then again, maybe Aurora had, and not her.

"Adam, dear. I'm sorry, I need to speak with my daughter privately. Could you leave us for a moment?" Richard said. Adam nodded and immediately left them.

"Come, sit next to me, Aurora." Richard said, patting the now empty chair next to him.

She sat next to him and sighed. She suspected she wasn't going to like what Richard was going to say.

"Aurora, darling, you know I'm getting older. And you're the only child I have. It would be.. shall I say.. strategic.. to marry Adam. You know his father owns one of the largest supermarket chains across the US. And Adam is the CEO now. I need someone like him to help me with my company in the future. As much as I would love for you to inherit the company, we both know you're not cut out for it. So, for your own good and for the good of everyone in the company, I would really appreciate it if you could stop seeing this fake boyfriend of yours and start a serious relationship with Adam." Richard said.

Her jaw dropped and she could feel her blood boil as she listened to him. Wow, no wonder Aurora was so controlling. She was born into a family of control freaks.

She wasn't sure how the real Aurora felt about Adam and she didn't want to ruin her life by saying the wrong thing. So, despite wanting to lash out at Richard, she tried to keep her cool and nodded.

"I'll think about it, dad." She finally replied.

"Good, I know you'll eventually come around." Richard smiled, patting her thigh.

"I hope you know that your father is suggesting this also for your own good, Aurora darling." Emily said.

"Oh, really?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Your father and I really don't want the company to fall into the wrong hands. Since you obviously can't continue running it, we've been thinking of giving it to Edith to run once your dad retires. That's the reason I've been accompanying her a lot lately. But, if you marry Adam, we will give the company to him to run. So it will stay in the family. So, you see now how marrying Adam is the right thing to do for you." Emily explained and her heart dropped to her stomach.

She thought arranged marriages were a thing of the past but apparently in a world like this, a world much like kingdoms and monarchies but in the modern world, it still exists.

Her mind couldn't comprehend the situation. She wasn't sure how Aurora would respond to any of this so she decided to run for now. For the first time ever, she wished she was not in Aurora's shoes and the thought surprised her.

"Thank you mom, dad, for the enlightening conversation." She said and she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked, placing her hand on hers, preventing her from leaving.

"I'm sorry. I need to go to the restroom." She replied.

"Sure, darling, but please, think about this." Emily smiled at her and she nodded. Emily took her hand off from hers then she immediately left the table.

She was never more uncomfortable in an event than she was that evening. She felt kind of sorry for Aurora. She never knew the kind of situation she was facing behind the glamorous lifestyle she seemed to have.

She wasn't sure where she was going, she just needed to get away to get some fresh air when she literally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." She said, stopping in her tracks and looking up to find Adam smiling at her.

"Where are you going, Aurora?" He asked.

"The restroom." She replied. "And to find Sebastian." She continued when she saw Adam giving her a look like he was mesmerized with her. A look she only liked to see on Sebastian's face and not just any man.

"Before you go, tell me, Aurora. What does he have that I don't?" Adam asked and her eyebrows raised.

"No offense but he's my everything." She replied honestly. It was the truth and she couldn't hide it.

Adam raised his eyebrows.

"The last time we met, you complained that he was the most boring fake boyfriend you ever had. What has happened since then?" Adam asked.

"A lot has happened." She replied, realizing she really needed to get away before she said something that could ruin Aurora's life.

"Does he make love to you the way I did? Is he able to make you scream his name the way you screamed my name last time we made love?" Adam asked with a glint in his eyes as he leaned closer to her and his finger touched her chin.

Oh no, Aurora was in a relationship with Adam?! How come she never mentioned him?! What was she supposed to do?!

Her mind scrambled to try to decide what to do as Adam leaned even closer to her when he was suddenly pulled away from her and a man punched his face. Sebastian just punched Adam's face! Relief surged through her as she watched them get into a fight.

"Get away from her you creep! She's my girlfriend!" Sebastian shouted as he threw another punch onto Adam's face but Adam ducked and threw a punch on Sebastian's face, making him stagger backwards.

People around them gasped and started watching them, making her feel like she just wanted to crawl into a hole.

"No she's not! You're just a fake boyfriend to her! You're just a toy to her! Don't you realize that?!" Adam shouted back.

Her heart dropped to her stomach as she saw the look on Sebastian's face.

"It's not true! You know that, Sebastian! You know I've changed!" She pleaded but Sebastian's expression showed doubt.

"She said you're the most boring fake boyfriend she ever had!" Adam shouted and the guests around them, gasped in unison.

Sebastian didn't say a word. He shot Adam a murderous glare then glanced at her. His eyes showed hurt and she couldn't help but feel a tear drop from her eyes.

"I've changed, mi rey. I love you. You know I love you." She said slowly as she reached out and tried to take his hand but he brushed her hand away.

"I'm leaving." He said and he turned around, leaving her with a gaping hole in her chest.

"I hate you!" She shouted at Adam, not even caring that she might ruin whatever relationship Aurora might have with Adam.

She didn't wait for Adam to respond and turned around, her mind only thinking of one thing, and one man only, Sebastian.

"Sebastian! Mi rey!" She shouted as she ran out of the house. Her eyes found him walking quickly towards his parked car.

"Mi rey, please! Stop!" She said as she continued to run but the high heel shoes she wore were a nuisance and prevented her from being able to run properly so she stopped and took them off.

"Sebastian!" She shouted, her hands held the high heel shoes in her fingers as she continued to run.

Thankfully he stopped. He turned around and stared at her. For once she didn't see the look of adoration in his eyes. He just stared at her with a dead look on his face, making her feel a pang in her heart.

"Mi rey.." She said slowly, finally standing in front of him, gasping as she tried to catch her breath.

"Who was that?" He asked slowly.

"Adam. My parents set me up with him."

"What?!" His jaw dropped.

"I.. I may have been caught up in a relationship with him in the past, and I may have said some things about you to him that I regret." She continued.

He didn't respond to that and just continued to stare at her.

"But, you know I've changed. I've fallen in love with you, Sebastian. And whatever I had with Adam, it's in the past." She insisted.

"Are you sure? You said your parents set you up with him." He asked.

"Yes, but I.. I don't love him! I love you!" She said wholeheartedly and slowly she could see Sebastian's eyes softened.

"Te quiero mucho, mi rey guapo. There is no one else but you." She said softly as she placed her hands on the sides of his face.

His tense expression immediately relaxed as soon as she touched his face and he sighed. He pulled her by her waist and gazed at her softly.

"Te quiero mucho, mi hermosa reina." He said softly and she smiled. Relief filled her heart as they gazed into each other.

He kissed her gently and for once everything seemed alright with the world.

"Aurora!" Suddenly she could hear Emily's voice, calling her. She broke the kiss and turned to see Aurora's mother, staring at her angrily.

"Mom.." She said, releasing herself from Sebastian's embrace and walked towards her.

"You're making a mistake." Emily said, her voice high and she felt her heart dropped to her stomach.

"I'm sorry, mom." That was all that she could say.

"You should be sorry and you should come back inside, apologize to Edith, your dad and Adam for making a scene!" Emily commanded.

"But mom! Adam started it!" She protested.

"But your so-called boyfriend punched him in the face first! He should feel lucky that we're not calling the police!"

"Yeah but he seduced me first! Sebastian was just sticking up for me!"

"Whatever the reason, we all saw he started it!"

"Ugh! Mom! Could we just drop this off! I'm leaving!" She said and she turned around.

"Aurora Dahlia Watson! You come back here this instant!" Emily warned her but she didn't care. She only cared about Sebastian and now the only thing she wanted to do was leave. She hated Aurora's family and would have nothing to do with them if she could help it.

"Aurora.." Sebastian trailed, his jaw dropped as he saw her walking towards him.

"Come on. We're leaving." She said as she grabbed his hand and headed towards his car.

Sebastian smiled then they immediately got into his car. Moments later they left, leaving a raging Emily Watson in their dust.

As they drove away her mind went back to everything that had happened. She couldn't believe that she could be so commanding and stuck up for Sebastian like that. She remembered her old self and realized her old self would just follow with whatever Emily had to say.

She was a yes person but being in Aurora's body changed that and even though she was scared too at that change in her, she was also proud of it. She knew she was doing the right thing for her because of her love for Sebastian. She hoped it was also the right thing to do for the real Aurora.

Seeing how Aurora's family was like, she felt grateful for her own family. Her mind went to her parents and how supportive they were of her, whatever she decided to do with her life. They were the complete opposite of Aurora's parents and she was really grateful for that.

The thought made her realize again how Aurora's life wasn't perfect even if it looked like it. Against her own wishes she felt sorry for Aurora.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Sebastian asked, snapping her out of her mind.

"Oh, I just still can't believe what happened." She sighed.

"I'm sorry mi reina if I made things worse for you." He sighed as he reached out and pulled her hand up then kissed it gently.

"It's okay mi rey, I know you were just sticking up for me." She smiled.

"Yeah, I mean. I saw him trying to kiss you. What was I supposed to do?" He shrugged as he released her hand.

"I know. And I love that you did that." She smiled.

"Good. Cause you're mine and mine only." He said huskily, making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"And I love that I'm yours." She responded, making him smile.

She took a deep breath as she realized something. Aurora was scheduled to be released from jail the day after tomorrow and it happened that the next day was Sebastian's birthday.

She had only one more day with Sebastian in peace because she was sure Aurora would never leave her in peace with Sebastian once she was out of jail. So she had made plans to make tomorrow the best day ever for her and Sebastian.

One more day. She thought sadly as she glanced at him.

"Te quiero mucho, mi rey guapo." She said, reaching out to touch his face.

"Te quiero mucho, mi hermosa reina." He smiled and snuggled his face in her hand.

Whatever happened next, she was grateful she had the opportunity to love and be loved by this amazing man, and all she could do now was just focus on him and enjoy all the remaining time she had with him.

Until when?

She didn't know.

And she didn't want to think about it.

Yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.7K 28
Please bare in mind I wrote this when I was 14/15 so there is gonna be bad writing, cringe scenes and poor flow 😂😂 In this Sebastian is 28/29 and M...
128K 2.8K 14
Y/N, mother of little Ben, runs into big shot actor Sebastian Stan. Will sparks fly? Will he be able to break down her walls? Will she ever trust him...
10.1K 380 50
Alright, I can do this. I've been going to conventions for years. They're just regular guys... guys I look up to and that are good looking and... sto...
9.6K 397 26
Happily ever after. At least that's what reader thought when she hit the jackpot and married his best friend who happened to be one of the most sough...