Crossroads (Jenna Ortega X Ma...

By Rhen_Roth

Y/N always had a thing for music. It seemed to be his only means of expression. He eventually decided to try... More

Intro
Process
Fame?
Grinding
Viral
City of Angels
Lose Yourself
Sick Boy
Announcement Regarding The Long Hiatus
Interscope.
Snippet...
Live
No Jumper
Netflix And Literal Chills
Mi Casa..
Reunion
The Realest

Major Announcement

739 42 15
By Rhen_Roth

Idk if anyone's still even interested in this but I left y'all hanging for too long and you deserve better than that. Still didn't know how to execute my ideas and I'm pretty burnt out emotionally rn.. but this whole Kendrick vs Drake shit gave me some kind of inspiration to keep writing this and add more drama to the story.  (K Dot smoked Drake, I'm sorry)

Not sure when but I'm definitely starting to write a new chapter when I feel like myself again.

Thanks for being patient with me..till the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 237 23
I always thought meeting a celebrity was just a simple thing to do. I know it's crazy to think, but now it turns out it's not that simple. And it's...
15.1K 486 11
You hooked up with Hollywood's newest "IT" girl. You didn't realize how much shit you're in for after you accidentally get her pregnant. [ g!p-afrola...
29.1K 670 31
These are just some imagines about Jenna as an acquaintance or as a friend. I haven't seen a lot with platonic relationships so I took it upon myself...
11.4K 117 17
This story is about a singer named Y/N who ends up meeting two of her favorite actresses in the world Jenna Ortega & Emma Myers at a party her and he...