MY INNOCENT LOVE❤️

By arishshamsi4

🤫🫢 More

Introduction
part 1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9 (short update)
part-10
part-11
part-12(bonus)
part-13
note
part-14
part-15
part-16
part-17
part-19
part-20
note
part-21
part-22
part-23
part-24
part-25
part-26

part-18

364 70 42
By arishshamsi4

Ks- boo aap kha ho🥺🥺 mujhe Darr lag rha hai

When hm heard the news of her being missing she was not able to process anything

What??

How??

These were the things moving in her mind but somehow she controlled herself and speeded towards the mansion.

On reaching the mansion she ran inside. She was still thinking it to be some kind of misunderstanding but she was also having fear that if she is not here then where is she?

Living room

She sees her mother bua and Niya is tensed and ss and cc is also there....

Hm- ammi rabbit Kahan hai (she asked her with difficulty as her voice was becoming heavy with emotion)

Nm- hasu... Pata nahin kahan hai karu kisi ne usko dekha nahin jaate hue but wo kahin Chali gai hai...

Hm- kya matlab hai kisi ne nahin dekha??? Aise kaise ho sakta hai?? sab kahan the tab?(She shouted being angry)

Nm- hasu....hasuu sun toh(nm try to stop her but hm walked out from there)

While going out she noticed chocolate cookies on the floor.she picked it up and smiled a little thinking about the way she used to tell her of her love for chocolate cookies.

Suddenly she remembered her receptionist was also talking about some girl making cookies for her. Not everyday a girl brought cookies for her..

Sure thing...many girls had a crush on her but cookies were something else..

A thought came in her...what if it was her rabbit.....

She immediately called her PA....

PA- hello mam

Hm- yes akaash...the receptionist that works on our ground floor...msg me her number immediately....

PA- mam everything okay??...

Hm- yess just msg me her number(irritated tone)

PA- yes yes mam...

After a few minutes she got the MSG and she called the receptionist....

Rec- hello

Hm- yes it's haseena malik

Rec- yes mam(she immediately changed her voice and hm wanted to gag at her failed attempt to sound seductive)

Hm- any girl came to you today while stating she brought cookies for me??...(Impatient tone)

Rec- yeah yeah...one girl came..was saying that she brought cookies for you but I didn't let her in...I did the right thing na haseena...( She stated proudly and at the end she tried to purr which was more like the sound of a dying whale....)

Hm- NO. You did absolutely wrong...and if the matter is what I am thinking then prepare yourself to be on the road...and it's mam for you....(And disconnected the call and moved out)

Hm- ammi Mai office Jaa rhi hun...I think I know where karu is....(Without listening to anything she was out of there)

Hm entered the building hesitantly and moved towards her cabin to look at the CCTV footage...

In her mind she was thinking of scolding her for her careless behaviour....

But will she be able to do that??...

Hm entered the cabin while muttering to herself..she turned the lights on and was moving towards the table when she heard whispering....

She furrowed her eyebrows And moved to the other side of the table and on witnessing a small figure in the corner... She stopped in her tracks...

Ks was sitting there with teary eyes.. and with fear...

Hm stood shocked while looking at her..ks was continuously shaking and whimpering....she didn't noticed hm...

Ks- boo ajao na mujhe Darr lagra hai andhera hai bhot ajaooo🥺🥺

She was whispering this again and again....hm moved towards her and hugged her...

Hm- bachaa see boo agaye dekhoo...

Ks- boo

Hm- haan meri jaan

Ks hugged her tightly while shivering....

Ks- aap kha gye the mujhe na mujhe bhot Darr lagra thaa...🥺🥺 Mujhe chod kar gye the aap

Hm- ni meri jaan main apne rabbit ko kaise chod sakta hunn...sorry baby boo gande hai na...

Ks nodded while hugging her...hm kissed her forehead....she snuggled in hm like a baby..

Hm picked her up and she hid her face in hm chest...hm moved out of her cabin when ks whispered something but hm didn't understand....

She came close to her and ks repeated it and a sad smile came on her face...

Ks- cookies 🍪

Hm- hmm cookies lai thi meri jaan mere liye??(While picking up the pack as well and moved)

Ks nodded

Hm- khud banaye they mere rabbit ne??(Asked while moving out of the building)

Ks- hmm

Hm made her sit on the passenger seat

Ks- boo🥺

Hm- haan bas aagyi...aap baitho..(and hurriedly moved to the other side)

Hm sat in the car and started driving...she looked at ks and she was silently staring outside...

Hm- rabbit (but ks didn't reply)

Hm- acha rabbit...meri cookies Kahan hai ( she asked her to distract her and ks looked at her then at the still packed cookies in her lap)

Ks was staring at her lap when hm said

Hm- itni bhook lagi hai...(And looked at her from the corner of her eyes)

Ks- bhook lagi hai(in a meek tone)

Hm- hnn bhot (hm said with a fake innocent pout..ks smiled at her pout and immediately opened the pack and hm stopped the car at side..

Ks gave one cookie to her and looked at her face...hm took the one bite of cookies and looked at ks face....

Ks raised her eyebrows asking about its taste and hm simply nodded her head to which ks sent an angry glared towards hm...

Hm- bas sahi hai(adding more fuel to the fire..)

Ks- sahii... seriously (angrily and hm nodded)

Ks- aap ko pata bhi hai kuch(she thundered angrily and hm shook her head)

Ks- Mai world ki best nahi balki bestest cookies banati hoon...(She said proudly)

Hm- baby bestest isn't even a word( she said to irritate her more)

Ks- huhhh...like I care (sassily and hm raised her eyebrows shockingly)

Ks- the point is...merai cookies are the best Sai bhi ziada achai....(With attitude and looked outside with an angry pout)

Hm looked at her cute face and started laughing...ks looked at her with an open mouth and wide eyes...

Ks- hawwww....matlab hadd hogyi...boo aapko bilkul manners nahi hai na...(Grumpily)

Hm looked at her with a weird and confused face..

Hm- manners kaha Sai aagyi (frowning)

Ks- matlab ek to chori upar se Seena zori...pehle aap nai meri cookies k sath itna rude behave Kia...phir aap hasee...aur phir aap puchte ho manners Kahan se aay....aapko itna bhi ni pta kisi pai hasna is very bad manners...(Ks rambled in one breath and turned her face angrily)

Hm was looking at her with wide open eyes...she started to say something when ks said loudly

Hm- rab....

Ks- Mai aapse gussa hun

Again hm said when ks turned to the other side

Hm- rab....

Ks- Mai apse bhot gussa hunnn

Hm- rab...

Ks- Mai ap se bhot bht ziada gussa hun(she again screamed at hm face and turned her face)

Hm- rabb...(Again)

Ks- Mai ap Sai bht bht....(She was going to say when hm stuffed a cookie in her mouth...and smiled sheepishly

Ks looked at her with wide eyes and soon they turned into angry glare...

She picked a cookie and held hm face from both sides to stuff it in her mouth forcefully and she was struggling against her..

Ks touched it with her lips and forcefully stuffed inside her mouth..half of it was outside..and half was inside...
She sat back in her seat with a satisfied smile and winning proud smile...while hm was sitting like a statue...

After a moment of silence ks looked at her from under her lashes and hm also looked at her and both burst out laughing

At that time there were two pure souls deeply in love without care of the world and the pain of their life..

This was a perfect moment...

Hm saw a complete new version of ks apart from innocent and shy she also was a tantrum queen 👑...

Hm entered through the gates of the  mansion with sleeping ks cuddled in her arms.. she had already informed everyone about them...and also not to ask anything from ks...

As soon as they arrive nm moved towards them and see ks and thank God that she is fine..and tell hm to take her in room..

Hm tell them to sleep as it is already late...

Hm moved towards her room ..and lay ks on bed and hm moved towards washroom to change her clothes... after sometime she came and lay beside ks and ks in sleep put her head on hm chest and hugged her tightly...hm smile and kissed her forehead and they sleep peacefully....

Like

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 6.1K 32
three shots love story doctor & ACP love story Karishma Singh & Haseena Malik, it's pure fiction love story..
19.9K 1.9K 24
🤫🤫
183K 15.9K 63
Continues after Urmila track. "Aap jaanti hai na, isske baad sab badal jayega. Sab." Haseena mumbled. Karishma leaned further rubbing her nose again...