璧玉之輪 | Fortuitous Jade

Par baitian_exe

"HeiLi, you will be dispatched for another mission" Hearing that, Xiao Tian immediately leaped off the window... Plus

Character + Glossary
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A glimpse of you
Chapter 3 - Obsession
Chapter 4 - Encounter
Chapter 5 - Promises
Chapter 6 - Attraction
Chapter 7 - A Nickname?
Chapter 8 - HeiLi
Chapter 9 - I am not a Prey
Chapter 10 - It's a date!
Chapter 11 - A fleeting moment
Chapter 12 - My past
Chapter 13 - Jade Pendant
Chapter 14 - Partner
Chapter 15 - Dreams
Chapter 16 - Reunion
Chapter 17 - Storm
Chapter 18 - Rivalry
Chapter 19 - Mission Complete
Chapter 20 - This is unlike you
Chapter 21 - Point of no return
Chapter 22 - Just like the old times
Chapter 23 - Vengeance
2nd Anniversary!
Chapter 24 - Yearning
Chapter 25 - Turmoil
Chapter 26 - Intoxication
Chapter 27 - Identity
Chapter 28 - Fragments of the past
Chapter 29 - Crimson Shard
Chapter 30 - Investigation
Chapter 31 - Instincts
Chapter 32 - Memory
Chapter 34 - Someone Special

Chapter 33 - Xiao Tian

16 1 0
Par baitian_exe

Chapter Notes:

Recap: Xiao Tian was staring at Bai Feng treating his injury when a memory from the assassin's past resurfaced. As seconds passed, the short-haired man became more and more anxious about what the cedar-haired beauty was going to think about his panther form. So when the informant was off guard, Xiao Tian struck him in the head, hoping he would forget what happened back in the cave.

P.S. This is an M-rated chapter, you may skip if you can't enjoy it~

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Days turned into weeks as the team was stuck dealing with the aftereffects of the mine's poisonous fumes. The pair of assassins came back and forth just to make sure the brothers were alright from time to time but their missions pretty much occupied them.

"How's your shoulder?" the informant went into the hut Xiao Tian stayed in.

"Painful," the assassin said, void of any emotions.

Truthfully speaking, a couple of days after the brothers treated him, Xiao Tian's shoulder had fully healed. All thanks to his half-beast power. But to hide this fact, the assassin had to pretend that he was still in pain.

Besides, being treated by the informant isn't a bad thing..

However, nothing gets past the doctor. Qiu Cheng noticed the assassin's range of motion was pretty much back to normal, his shoulders had stopped swelling and it was not tender to the touch.. The doctor was definitely impressed by how rapidly the masked man was healing.

It's almost inhumane.

"The villagers are doing better, so we can leave soon. Any more leads on your end?" the informant gently took off the assassin's hanfu to check on his shoulder.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"During my investigation, I stumbled upon a cave." the jade-eyed assassin reported once he entered the organization leader's dark room.

"What did you see?" those gray irises quickly turned into slits.

"Beastmen. Feral half-panthers." Xiao Tian kept his gaze fixed on his leader.

"And?" the association's boss crossed his legs.

"The cave was buried, and the mine got sealed off." the onyx-haired assassin reported.

"Poke your nose into uncharted territory again without my permission and I will personally end you." the tanned assassin warned.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"HeiLi? Are you alright?" the informant asked as he finished massaging the assassin's back.

"Mn." the assassin simply hummed as he watched the informant stand up and smooth down his hanfu.

"It's getting late, I shall draw you a bath. Don't take too long or you'll catch a cold" Bai Feng reminded, when he accidentally made eye contact with the assassin.

Those sharp jade eyes complimented his chiseled jaw, even the moonlight cooperated by highlighting his high nose bridge..

"Alright, you are done." the golden-eyed man had finished rinsing Xiao Tian's body and was about to leave when the assassin suddenly grabbed onto Bai Feng's waist.

"What are you doing?!" the informant hissed in disbelief after falling into the tub full of water.

"It's dinner time soon, so you should take a bath too Xiao Bai~" the assassin cheekily replied.

"I was going to take one after you leave! Now my clothes are all drenched.." the cedar-haired man scoffed, while the assassin sneakily slipped off the informant's hanfu.

"You! You're done rinsing so get out!" While it started as an innocent action, the situation quickly changed when Xiao Tian's hands brushed against Bai Feng's sensitive nub, earning a yelp from the golden-eyed beauty.

"Xiao Bai?" the assassin called out and the cedar-haired man was red until the tips of his ears.

"W-What are you doing?!" but the assassin played coy and replied,

"I'm just helping you get clean, let me help scrub your back" Xiao Tian proceeded to lather soap across the informant's body, paying special attention to his sensitive areas.

"Enough.." the cedar-haired beauty caught the assassin's hand. Everywhere Xiao Tian touched felt hot.

But the assassin was persistent and his hands continued to roam down Bai Feng's thighs causing the informant to stiffen up. Feeling annoyed, the golden-eyed beauty turned around and demanded the assassin stop his actions at once.

Unfortunately, the ruckus caught the attention of a villager.

"Sir, are you still taking a bath? Dinner is almost ready." the man informed from the other side of the door.

"Ah yes I'll be there—" Bai Feng's eyes widened as the cheeky assassin licked his neck.

"Wai— Stop it!" Bai Feng commanded in a hushed voice struggling to get away from Xiao Tian.

"Sir, are you okay? Is something the matter?" the voice got closer and the informant immediately panicked, staring back at the door anxiously.

"Y-Yes, I'll be there.. I just need more time to ngh!"

Of course, the assassin took the opportunity to tease the informant's hardened member.

"I heard a noise just now, are you sure—"

"Yes, please.. give me time.." Bai Feng quivered under Xiao Tian's touch, his strength quickly leaving him as he bit his lower lip. But when the assassin teased the tip of his sensitive shaft, the cedar-haired beauty couldn't help but let out a moan which thankfully was immediately silenced by Xiao Tian's lips.

And when the assassin broke the kiss, the cedar-haired beauty was rendered breathless, his eyes teary and lips slightly parted with a string connected between the two.

"You.. What if he.." the informant protested as he tried to catch his breath.

"I won't let anyone hear you.." the assassin reassured before continuing to stimulate the smaller man's nether region.

"Enough.. I feel strange..!" the long-haired beauty could barely gasp as his trembling hands tried to make Xiao Tian stop.

Yet a few pumps later, the informant tensed up as he released into the assassin's hand. By instinct the cedar-haired beauty wanted to hide himself, turning his body away from his jade-eyed companion.

Not wanting to let his partner get away, Xiao Tian held Bai Feng's waist and pulled him into a tight embrace.

The informant jolted when he felt something hard pressing against his back.

"You're not escaping Xiao Bai.." the onyx-haired man whispered huskily in the smaller man's ears.

"W-What are you doing.." the assassin without any warning slid his manhood in between Bai Feng's thighs.

"Wait HeiLi!" the informant panicked but Xiao Tian had already started to thrust.

"I won't put it in.." the jade-eyed assassin nipped at Bai Feng's ear as it slowly turned crimson.

"I just..! Ngh!" the informant whined as he balled his palm into fists. The golden-eyed beauty can't help but feel embarrassed about the sounds he's making.

"HeiLi.." Bai Feng whimpered as his body curled in pleasure. A numbing sensation started to pit in the informant's spine as the assassin quickened his pace.

"HeiLi..!" the informant cried out and Xiao Tian turned Bai Feng to face him.

"Are you afraid, Xiao Bai?" the assassin kissed his partner's forehead.

"I won't do something you don't want to do" Xiao Tian let go of the informant but Bai Feng caught his arm.

"I don't know.. My head is just all mush now.." the golden-eyed beauty buried his face on Xiao Tian's neck.

"You better not tell me to stop this time then.. I am not as patient as you think.." the assassin then positioned Bai Feng on his lap, distracting the other by suckling on the informant's sensitive nubs.

Xiao Tian then slipped his finger into Bai Feng's entrance. Apparently, it was that uncomfortable because the informant visibly winced at the sudden intrusion.

"It'll get better, have patience Xiao Bai.." cooed Xiao Tian as he pushed another digit in, bringing tears to Bai Feng's eyes.

"HeiLi it feels weird.." said the now teary-eyed informant. It was throbbing where Xiao Tian's fingers invaded. Bai Feng tried to close his legs but the sensation became even stronger.

"Please bear with it for a while longer.." Xiao Tian said as he kissed Bai Feng's tears away. The informant shuts his eyes as he tries to stop whimpering in discomfort. That was when the assassin pressed into a bundle of nerves inside of the cedar-haired beauty causing him to jolt in pleasure.

"Ah.. found it" smirked Xiao Tian as Bai Feng shuddered.

"What is that..? Oh!" The assassin continued to prepare the informant, now satisfied that Bai Feng was crying out in pleasure rather than pain. It didn't take long for the cedar-haired beauty to cling onto Xiao Tian, as he started to feel the familiar pressure building in his abdomen.

"HeiLi.. HeiLi!" the informant's honey-like eyes glistened in tears as he called out for Xiao Tian.

Hearing Bai Feng's moans right beside his ears truly enticed the assassin. So Xiao Tian pulled out his fingers and his member prodded against the tight entrance.

"HeiLi wait!" Xiao Tian peppered kisses on Bai Feng's neck, trying to divert his attention as he pushed his head inside.

The informant hugged Xiao Tian in response to the throbbing he felt, and with a choked cry said "Just do it.."

The assassin tried to be gentle, but Bai Feng wasn't exactly making this easy for him.

"Why do you always rile me up, Xiao Bai.." the assassin pulled Bai Feng's hips down and he was halfway in. The informant instinctively clawed onto Xiao Tian's back.

"It'll get better I promise.." the jade-eyed man cooed before sharing a kiss with the cedar-haired beauty.

He stayed motionless, waiting for Bai Feng to get used to the foreign intrusion. More tears flowed down as Bai Feng tried to adjust to the overwhelming sensation.

"Don't cry.." cooed Xiao Tian as he wiped his tears gently.

"Relax Xiao Bai.." then he tried to push inside a little more but this caused Bai Feng to tense the muscles around his hips and abdomen.

"Does it hurt?" Xiao Tian immediately asked with a voice laced with worry.

"Ngh.. Of course, it's my first time doing something like this.. Wait..!" hearing those words made Xiao Tian get harder and it's not exactly helping the informant in any way.

Xiao Tian shut his eyes trying to compose himself. He didn't want to hurt Bai Feng any more than he already did.

Xiao Tian grunted, wanting nothing more but to move.

The cedar-haired beauty saw how uncomfortable the assassin looked, the tips of his eyes now rosy trying to restrain himself.

"Idiot.. Who told you to hold back" hearing those words, Xiao Tian grabbed the informant's hips and with one thrust he was fully in.

Bai Feng's cry was muffled by their kiss as the informant clung tightly to the assassin.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. Xiao Bai.."

Bai Feng shook his head as he tried to ignore the discomfort. With the proximity, the informant could hear the thumping sound of Xiao Tian's heart. At least I'm not the only one, thought the cedar-haired beauty.

Bai Feng's eyes then focused on Xiao Tian's scars in an attempt to distract himself. He then traced the outline of the scar in a trance.

"Don't stare at it.. it's ugly" said Xiao Tian in a low voice.

Bai Feng shook his head "It showed how hard you worked to get as proficient as you are now. Though I wish for you to take care of yourself more."

Xiao Tian couldn't bear it any longer so he began to thrust. Bai Feng's legs sprang up, he was just barely getting used to the foreign object.

In the midst of it, Xiao Tian realized how Bai Feng kept on calling out to him as "HeiLi"

He didn't like that.

"Call me by my name, call me Xiao Tian.." but being delirious, Bai Feng couldn't register what the assassin had said.

"Ngh? Why.. Did you stop.." asked the half-lidded informant as he gasped for air. It took all of Xiao Tian's willpower to stay still but he didn't want to hear Bai Feng call out his code name during this intimate moment.

"We'll stay like this until you say my name properly" Xiao Tian moved tortuously slow, gaining protests from the golden-eyed beauty but he persisted.

"Xiao.. Tian.." the cedar-haired beauty meekly called.

"One more time.." the jade-eyed man demanded.

"Xiao Tian.." those golden orbs stared back at the assassin.

"Remember my name."

"Please.. I can't take this anymore.." whined Bai Feng and that broke the assassin's last string of reason. But that was when they heard footsteps.

"Bai Feng? Are you taking a bath?" Qiu Cheng asked from the other side of the door.

"X-Xiong Zhang?" Yes, I'm almost done—" Bai Feng accidentally kicked Xiao Tian's shoulder to escape, causing the assassin to grunt slightly.

"Bai Feng? Are you alright? I heard a noise.."

"Yes I'm good..!" the informant watched the door anxiously, his back now turned to the assassin.

"You're good? Guess I need to try harder then.." the assassin whispered as he grabbed Bai Feng's hips and thrust deep inside of him. The sudden movement caused Bai Feng to let out a moan but Xiao Tian quickly let the informant bite on his arm.

"Bai Feng?" the brother inquired again with a more worried tone this time.

"I'm.. okay.. Xiong Zhang.. I'll be.. right there.." the cedar-haired beauty barely managed to gasp out, his body trembling under the assassin's mercy.

"Alright, we'll be waiting," said Qiu Cheng before leaving the hut.

"You're twitching a lot, Xiao Bai~ Does the idea of being caught excite you?" teased the assassin.

"What if.. he really comes in..?" the informant sounded like he was about to cry.

"I jammed the door. No one would be able to come in unless they break in." the assassin whispered into the informant's ears as he thrust right into Bai Feng's sensitive spot.

"Y-You were planning this from the start!" accused the informant as he arched his back.

"I wouldn't want anyone to see you like this" Xiao Tian growled at the thought as he bit Bai Feng's nape and took the informant's member in his hand.

"Ngh! Wait.. slow down!" pleaded the golden-eyed man as his moans became more and more frequent.

"No need to hold back Xiao Bai.." the assassin smirked as he quickened his pace.

"Both at the same time.. Haa! It's too much.. Xiao Tian! Hnn!"

Not long after, Bai Feng grabbed onto Xiao Tian's hair and climaxed into his hand. With Bai Feng tightening around his member, the assassin soon too, released into the informant.

Bai Feng's body shuddered as he slumped into Xiao Tian's chest, both heaving trying to catch their breaths. The assassin can't help but admire the handiwork he did on the informant's body, his chest and neck were littered by different shades of pink.

"Seems like we will need another bath" teased the assassin. Bai Feng tried to move away but his legs turned completely to jelly. However, when Xiao Tian offered help, he was immediately chased out of the bathroom.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoyed reading 'Xiao Tian' <3 Votes and comments are highly appreciated!

Don't forget to add the story to your reading lists so you won't miss an update from us <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
135K 5.8K 80
Synopsis ---------- All he wanted was a simple life, but fate toyed with him his entire life on Earth. Every time he would be close to getting a job...
15K 499 51
The chairman to one of the renown group in the business world, who can have anyone he wanted should he said the three sacred words to them, fall in...