The Cricketing Love

Bởi Shambhavi_wrts

Rishabh Sharma epitomizes the quintessential Indian cricketer - fiercely patriotic, dedicated, and willing to... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Main Character Aesthetics
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

1.2K 128 26
Bởi Shambhavi_wrts

Vote Target: 80 Votes

Shambhavi's POV

After that instance with Rish I left running from there and was about to bump into Shrashti. "Areee kya hua baby kaha bhage jaa rahi. Aur yeh kya abhi tak toh saree pakad ke chala nahi jaa raha tha aur abb toh ayse bhaag rahi hai jaise bhoot dekh liya ho baat kya hai?!" Asked Shrashti. Where the hell you've been lost I was looking for you. You know right that I was unable to walk in the saree so where have you been.

("What happened, baby? Where are you running off to? And why weren't you running earlier when I was holding onto your saree, and now you're running as if you've seen a ghost? What's going on?!")

"Alright, calm down. I needed to use the restroom urgently while you were speaking, and I thought I'd be back before your speech ended, but there was a long line, so it took longer than expected. Now, what's going on? You're stressing me out."She had her explanation.

What should I tell you I was searching for you because I was unable to get down of the stairs. Then Rish saw me having problems and came to help me. And then........
"Kya voh teri help karne aaya sach mein? Areee yeh kya miss kar Diya Maine. Yrr tera toh proper fangirl moment ho gaya voh bhi bina kuch plan kiye. Main toh soch rahi Navya ko hona chahiye tha tere liye background mein DDLJ bajane ke liye. " She was finding all this interesting and enjoyable without understanding the situation.

("Did he really come to help you? Oh no, I missed that moment. It sounds like you had a proper fangirl moment, and all without any planning. I was thinking Navya should have been there in the background for you, playing 'DDLJ' music.")

Just shut up it's not funny and not at all how you think it happened I just got embarrassed and it was solely due to my own actions. He gave me his hand so that I could get down from the stage.
"Haa phir yeh toh bahut achi baat hai." And yet again she interfered.

("Yes, then that's a very good thing.")

Areee please will you let me speak? So I held his hand and got down and didn't realise that I haven't left his hand and just to be a little courteous I apologized stating that because of me you had inconvenience to get off your seat you please sit and he said "Aap Haath Toh Chodiye" and that was the moment I knew I made a blunder. It was so embarrassing I mean I was so distracted that I didn't realise that I was still holding onto his hand aur itne mazze mein bol rahi thi usko ki please have your seat. I'm unsure of what he must have been thinking. It feels foolish of me to have acted that way. He might perceive me as being silly.

(And I was saying it with such confidence, "Please have your seat.")

I mean I loved when he held my hand I had a proper fangirl moment everything was perfect but I forgot to leave his hand and then I got embarrassed. "Hey Shammy, don't stress about it. It happened in the heat of the moment, and I understand that you might have been caught up in the moment, perhaps even mesmerized by his eyes. It's all right, and if you have another interaction, simply apologize, and everything will be fine." She was trying to convince me.

Rishabh's POV

She just ran away, the girl who wasn't able to walk just ran away. I guess I made her a little awkward. But she is so cute even more than I thought she would be. I mean I thought the way she was playing with the puppy was cute but the way she got so awkward when I told her to leave the hand and her whole face became red and the way she ran away holding her saree OMG cuteness overloaded. "Uhmm uhmm a cough from Shubh..... Kya chal raha hai jabse fest start hua hai tabse dekh raha hoon teri toh Nazar hi nahi hatt rahi uss ladki par se kya naam hai uska haa Shambhavi shayad vaise kal ke match ke baad se tere dimaag mein sirf ladkiya hi chal rahi hai kya? Kal voh joh big screen pe dikhi aur aaj yeh joh yaha dikh gyi."

("Uhmm uhmm, a cough from Shubh... What's going on? Ever since the fest started, I've noticed your eyes are glued to that girl, what's her name, Shambhavi, I guess. Is it only girls running through your mind since yesterday's match? Yesterday, the one you saw on the big screen, and today, the one you've seen here.")

Dono same hai, I said and Shubh was confused.
Kaun dono same hai bhai? He asked in confusion.
Vahi joh ladki mujhe big screen pe dikhi aur yeh ladki dono ek hi hai. I said in order to clarify his confusion.

("Both are the same,"
"Who are both the same, bro?"
"The girl I saw on the big screen and the girl here, they are both the same.")

"Oh Bhai....... destiny played pretty well Rishu. Dekh maine tujhse kaha tha naa ki souls ka connection hai tabhi voh tere dimaag mein thi aur ab dekh tujhe mil bhi gyi bahut sahi......" He was thinking too much.

("Oh brother... destiny played quite well, Rishu. See, I told you there's a connection of souls, that's why she was in your mind, and now see, you've found her, quite right...")

Phir matt suru ho jaa it was just a coincidence aur kuch nahi. Aur main aane bhi nahi wala tha bass aagaya toh yeh coincidence hogaya aur kuch nahi koi soul ka connection nahi hai. Aur agar nahi aata toh bhi voh yahi rehti yeh bass coincidence hai koi connection nahi. I said in order to clarify his destiny mind ohh God this boy.

("Then don't start again; it was just a coincidence, nothing more. And I wasn't even supposed to come; I just happened to show up, so it's just a coincidence, nothing else. And even if I hadn't come, she would have stayed here only; it's just a coincidence, there's no connection of souls.")

"Exactly tu aane nahi wala tha phir bhi aaya naa yehi toh connection hai aur destiny bhi koi coincidence nahi." And yet again he is trying to prove his theories right.

("Exactly, you weren't supposed to come, yet you did; that's the connection, and destiny it is not just a coincidence.")

Let it be I don't want to listen to your theories. There was a 15 Minutes break and again I was lost in her thoughts the words from her speech was certainly revolving around in my mind. I could just see her in the saree in front of me and suddenly I realised 'Rish' did she called me Rish? Yes she did and I spoke that out loud and didn't realise it. Everyone just started looking at me and I realised that I said that out loud. I'm sorry everyone I said and felt little embarrassed. She calls me Rish waaaaaaooooo my name never sounded more beautiful than today. That was so sweet to listen from her mouth just like a melody to my ears.

It seems like she might be my fan! She was celebrating my century, and that "I Love You" she said confirms it. Wow, I have such an adorable and innocent fan Rish. I caught myself talking aloud and realized I just referred to myself as "Rish." Oh my, I think I'm becoming addicted to being called Rish. That thought made me smile......

(A/n: Hmmm hmm.....Rish ☺️🤭😁)

(Rishabh: Ab aap bhi matt suru ho jaao please. Vaise aap hi Kara rahi ho yeh sab.)

(A/n: Toh main nahi karaungi phir kaun karayega Shubh sirf bol sakta hai story Maine hi likhni hai 🤣🤭)

"Tum itna kyu muskura rahe ho kya baat hai joh chupa rahe ho.... Hmmm hmm baat kya hai ussi ke baare mein soch raha hai naa?" And there we go Shubh has started his again.

("You're smiling so much, what's the secret you're hiding? Hmmm hmm, what's the matter you are thinking about her again?")

"Kyun...... tujhe aysa kyun lag raha hai ki main uske baare mein soch raha hoon kuch aur bhi toh soch sakta hoon main. Tujhe bahut zaada galat fehmi ho rahi hai apna dhyan tu fest mein laga. " I said in order to avoid his questions.

("Why... why do you think I'm only thinking about her? I can think about other things too. You're completely misunderstanding me; you just focus on the fest.")

"Hmm galat fehmi mein toh tu hai main nahi iss galat fehmi mein ki tujhe lagta hai ki mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai. Dekh Rishu tu khudh se jooth bol sakta hai mujhse nahi. Tu hotel chal tab bata ta hoon main tujhe." Shubh said and I felt a little negligent at the moment because I didn't know what was even happening with me.

(A/n: I agree with Shubh Rishabh kuch zaada hi galat fehmi hai 🤣🤭)

(Rishabh: Teek hai teek hai dono milke lelo jitna maza lena hai. Aur aap toh aur Shubh ke sath mili hui ho)

(A/n: Toh aur kya mein toh story likhne mein busy hoon toh mere side ka maza Shubh hi lega naa 🤭🤞🏻)

("Hmm, you're the one in the wrong assumption, not me, thinking that I don't understand anything. Look Rishu, you can lie to yourself, not to me. When we reach to the hotel, then I'll talk to you.")

Dekh tu jaisa soch raha hai aysa kuch nahi hai. Acha hum baad mein baat karenge but dekh break khatam hone wala hai just start enjoying the fest. I said to avoid his questions at the moment.

("Look, what you're thinking isn't true. Okay, we'll talk later, but look, the break is about to end, just start enjoying the fest.")

Author's POV

Again Shambhavi was on stage but this time it was with Sid," Hello everyone the break is over and we'll proceed with the fest so I'd like to call my partner coordinator Shambhavi my partner in crime and in life."

"Wait what he just said partner in crime and in life bol toh ayse raha hai jaise aaj subah se nahi kitne saalon se jaante ho ek dusre ko hum." Said Shambhavi standing all confused at the lines Sid was saying.

("He saying as if we've known each other for ages, even though it's just been since this morning.")

"Aree chodh yrr kya karna hai voh sentence rhyme aur interesting bana ne ke liye keh raha hai aur kuch nahi tu jaa all the best baby. Kill karde aur phir se apne Rish ko apna deewana bana le Jaa." Said Shrashti in order to motivate me.

("Oh, forget it, yrr. He's just saying that to make the sentence rhyme and interesting, nothing else. Anyway, go, all the best, baby. Go kill it and then make your Rish fall for you all over again. Go.")

On the other hand something was happening with Rish......"What he just said partner in life do they like each other or what or maybe bf/gf. But why am I so consult about them it's their life and specifically it's college life all this is normal why am I bothered about her. Let it be I must focus on the fest.

(A/n: Jealous Jealous.....)

(Rishabh: Ohh please you're the one responsible for all this. Aur uske baad mere mazee lete ho)

(A/n: Of course I'll take that happily abb Shambhavi toh mazee nahi le sakti toh main hi le leti hoon 🤣)

Good afternoon my beautiful people, after the refreshing break let's continue with the fest so before starting you all have to choose. I'll give you options what do you want or interested in watching first. Do you all want to watch a dance performance or a singing performance?

Audience:
Song........... Song..........
Dance......... Dance........

Sid says, okay I guess there is a tie so Shammy why don't we ask our guests itself, we'll start with the captain of the team and then it shall continue with all the players.

Rohit: Song
Virat: Song
Rishabh: Song
Shubh: Song
Shreyas: Dance
Siraj: Song
Jadeja: Song

I guess guys ours guests want a song performance first so how can we avoid our guests request let's welcome the band members and singers for the song including the boy standing beside me my partner. I know you guys won't know but he sings the best all the best partner for your performance.
Can we welcome them with a big round of applause.

The Songs They Sang

Aage Aage Sabse Aage
Apna Seena Taan Ke
Aa Gaye Maidan Mein
Hum Shafa Bandh Ke
Aage Aage Sabse Aage
Apna Seena Taan Ke
Aa Gaye Maidan Mein
Hum Jhande Garne
Ho Ab Aa Gaye Hai Jo
Chha Gaye Hai Jo
Dum Yeh Zamana Dekhega
Dekho Junoon Kya Hota Hai
Zidd Kya Hoti Hai
Humse Zamana Sikhega
Jeetega Jeetega
India Jeetega

And one more

Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hoon
Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga
Toone Chhua Zakhmon Ko Mere
Marham Marham Dil Pe Laga

Paagal Paagal Hain Thode
Baadal Baadal Hain Dono
Khul Ke Barse Bheege Aa Zara
Pehle Bhi Main Tumse Mila Hoon
Pehli Dafa Hi Milke Laga

Shambhavi was hauling on the song and then after the performance came on stage. Waaaaaaooooo let's give them a big round of applause. And went running towards backstage.

Sid came and said, Thank you guys thank you so much. I know you might be thinking where my partner went. Well don't be confused the next performance is dance and my partner is just getting ready for it. Yaa I know right including her speech skills she also has some really good dancing skills I got to know it just half an hour ago. So let's welcome Shambhavi alongside her team for a beautiful dance performance.

Rishabh thought in mind, "Don't he knows so much about her."

(A/n: Kya baat hai koi toh jal raha hai 🤭🤣😂)

(Rishabh: Chup raho aap uda lo mazak)

Consider it to be her performance

Welcome back partner, Sid welcome Shambhavi after her performance.

Rishabh was lost mesmerizing her dance and Shubh was continuously staring at him and shook him off to bring him back to his senses.

Thank you so much guys I hope everyone is enjoying the fest. Said Shambhavi.

Then Sid said, Yaa I guess so and everyone enjoyed your dance a lot and I guess you got to know it by their reactions. Which made Shambhavi blush a little.

So she replied, I guess everyone enjoyed your song too I mean the applause must have told you.

Sid smiled a little and said, hmmm I get you thank you a nice way to compliment indirectly...... Before moving forward we on the behalf of entire college would request Shreyas to show us some magic tricks and don't worry we have all the arrangements just you have to come in stage. Can we have the cards please.

And with the most amazing magic show the fest comes to an end of the first day of the fest we hope you all enjoyed the fest.

It's a humble request that everyone of you please join us even tomorrow for the 2nd & last day of the fest till then on behalf of the students, teachers and our Principal I Shambhavi & I Siddharth signing off.

The principal went towards the team members and requested them that it'd be great if they all are interested and go through the college and it's interiors.

Everyone was walking through the college corridor and then all of a sudden Rishabh heard someone laughing. It felt like the sound was attracting him towards itself he goes through the sound and finds Shambhavi and Siddharth laughing along with Shrashti he felt an unknown discomfort seeing her laugh with him and then they took some photos together as she was wearing a beautiful peach colour saree and he wore a suit pant and also they were the coordinators so Siddharth said they don't have any photos together and insisted for some. Then Shambhavi was trying to fix her saree and then Sid bends down to fix her saree plates and Rishabh couldn't see those at all he was feeling heat all over his body and a little discomfort and he couldn't understand why he was feeling all this. He saw them getting their photos clicked and was unable to take it maybe he was jealous but couldn't understand it.

(A/n: Kya ho gaya gussa aa raha hai 😂🤭)

(Rishabh: Please matt karo ayse pehle toh feel karwa ti ho phir chidhati ho.)

(A/n: Abhi toh feel hi karwa sakti hoon realisation toh tagda kar waungi mein. 😂)

Then he heard Shrashti saying that the photos are coming great it's looking like you guys are a couple and that was the moment the turmoil increased even more within him it felt like he couldn't see her with someone else.

They were done with the photos and Rishabh was still standing there. Then Shambhavi said, Yrr I have to say one thing sab kuch acha tha par yeh college wale bhi naa yeh nahi ki dessert mein icecream rakh de maza hi aajata I swear.

("Bro, I have to say one thing, everything was good but these college people, if they would have just added ice cream to the dessert, it would be so much better, I swear.")

"Tu aur tera obsession with ice cream is never ending." Said Shrashti." What does it mean." Asked Siddharth. "Matlab yeh ki madam ko icecream itni pasand hai ki high fever mein bhi ice cream kha sakti hai aur har waqt inko vahi chahiye is liye inko yeh bhi laga ki college walon ne icecream kyu nahi rakhi desert mein." Said Shrashti

("Your obsession with ice cream is never-ending," said Shrashti. "What does that mean?" asked Siddharth. "It means that madam loves ice cream so much that she can eat it even with a high fever, and she always wants it. So, she also wondered why the college people didn't put ice cream in the dessert," said Shrashti.)

Rishabh heard it, ice cream she likes ice cream nicee........ Till then all the players and Principal came there ohh Rishabh you're already here come I'll show you this room. "Ohhh Shambhavi & Siddharth did you all have your food?" Asked the principal. And look the players are going through the college and this was the only place left so I thought I'll show them this too.

Now they are about to leave thank you so much for visiting please do come tomorrow too it was such a great pleasure to have you all.

__________________🦋__________________

Hello my beautiful readers I hope you are loving the chapter and how the story is progressing.

I know the update is late but I already told you all about my exams so the updates will be late.

Please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes I'll try to avoid them.

I hope you love reading about them if there are any recommendations you want to give me I'll be grateful for it.

Please complete the target for the next update.

You can give the recommendation here or even DM me on my Instagram. My Instagram ID is: Shambhavi_wrts

Keep showing those love and do vote and comment a lot 🫶🏻❣️💕

Yours Lovingly,
Author.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78K 4.3K 72
"𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢."_𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧 . . . . A sudde...
50.9K 2.3K 74
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 ~𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑛. Can be read as a stand alone. ωιℓℓοω: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐥 × 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 In the m...
12.3K 732 42
Hellow guys I decided to continue my story love triangle here on this account so if u want to read this so plz u have to read the previous chaps on @...
7.7K 650 32
When Ruhi stumbles upon an old diary, she gets to know about the stories of different people whose lives got entwined with one another, years back, b...