Hit On Me ✷ Lando Norris

נכתב על ידי kissleclerc

There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 St... עוד

✷ Synopsis.
✷ 001: Social Media.
✷ 002: Phone Call.
✷ 003: The Inchident.
✷ 004: Kimmel Live!
✷ 005: Media Day.
✷ 006: Lando Norris.
✷ 007: A Reunion.
✷ 008: Social Media.
✷ 009: Opportunities.
✷ 010: New Friends.
✷ 011: Meeting The Grid.
✷ 012: Social Media.
✷ 013: Qualis.
✷ 014: Austin Grand Prix.
✷ 015: Social Media.
✷ 016: An Embrace.
✷ 017: Armani.
✷ 018: Afterparty.
✷ 019: Messages.
✷ 020: Vegas, Baby.
✷ 021: Hot Lap.
✷ 022: More Media.
✷ 023: Uploaded.
✷ 024: Another Race.
✷ 025: Social Media.
✷ 026: Messages.
✷ 027: Social Media, Again.
✷ 028: A Night Out.
✷ 029: A Talk.
✷ 030: The Gala.
✷ 031: Social Media.
✷ 032: Messages.
✷ 033: 12 Hours.
✷ 035: The First Date.
✷ 036: Social Media.
✷ 037: Incoming Call.
✷ 038: The Tonight Show.
✷ 039: Valentine's Day.
✷ 040: Messages.
✷ 041: Social Media.
✷ 042: Suzuka.
✷ 043: Pictures.
✷ 044: Own Good.
✷ 045: Realization.
✷ 046: About You.
✷ 047: Miami.
✷ 048: And The Winner Is.
✷ 049: Social Media.
✷ 050: Landalia.
✷ Vera's Voice!
HELLO!

✷ 034: Arrived.

7K 267 82
נכתב על ידי kissleclerc

HIT ON ME ! by KissLeclerc
January 9, 2024 # "I'm Into That."

                  AS THE CITY LIGHTS of Tokyo came into their view below, it signaled their imminent arrival. Thalia and Lando exchanged a knowing smile as they sat beside each other on the lounging seats constructed against the windows. Their time together on the jet had been filled with laughter, playfulness, and a growing connection—a prelude to the adventures that awaited them in the bustling streets of Japan.

As they indulged in countless rounds of Uno, engaged in meaningful conversations, shared a few drinks, and even embarked on a spontaneous game of tag, the two felt their attraction toward one another deepen with every passing moment.

Hour by hour, Thalia found herself gradually opening up to Lando, revealing more about herself and allowing him to glimpse into her world as he did the same.

"He's really not so bad." She thought to herself. Her knees brought to her chest as she watched Lando look out the window, admiring the city scape and bustling lights at night.

"We better buckle in." He turned to her, shutting the window shade before standing up. "Landing soon."

"Too lazy, help." She grumbled through a laugh as she held her hands up, motioning for him to help her off of the jet couch.

With a roll at his eyes, Lando extended his arm and helped her up with no problem, effortlessly bringing Thalia to her feet with one tug. "Thank you." She smiled, not noticing how up close and personal she was before backing away.

After finding the correct seats for the landing, the two continued a brief conversation as Thalia felt herself grow tired by the minute. She wanted nothing more than to just freshen up and jump onto the bed that awaited her presence.

Struggling to stay awake, Thalia's recollection of their time in the airport was hazy at best. She drifted in and out, consistently dissociating as her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of the blissful sleep that awaited her.

"Do you need me to carry you?" Lando turned to her with a smile on his face. Interrupting her thoughts as he was amused at how tired out she can get.

"Sounds nice, but don't touch me." She declined, shaking her head as another yawn emitted from her lips.

"Whatever you say." He laughed, continuing to haul around both his suitcase and hers as she followed beside him.

Luckily for Thalia, a sleek BMW chauffeur was already out waiting for their arrival. After helping the driver store away their luggage in the back seat, Lando assisted Thalia into the car, unable to keep himself from laughing at her grogginess.

"A girl needs her full 8 hours." She mumbled, earning a scoff from him in return. "That's very princess of you."

"Are you calling me a princess?" She mumbled through her closed eyes as he buckled in. "Yes, I am." He replied. "The prettiest princess." He bit down a laugh, waiting for her reaction.

"Aw, thanks!" She fist-bumped his shoulder. "Thanks, bro."

"Bro?!" Lando was taken aback by her choice of reference. "Yeah, you're my dawg." She giggled to herself, mindlessly teasing him as she was aware she obviously saw him as something more than that.

"I don't wanna fall asleep, so please keep me up." She groaned, leaning further into the leather interior of the car as the drive felt smooth and steady.

"Talk to me." She mumbled.

"Hm." Lando thought to himself. "Looking forward to our date?" He asked.

"No, not really." She smirked to herself as she scarfed down the laugh that wanted to follow after. "Dreading it actually."

"Highly doubt it, Tanya."

"Yup, still annoying." Thalia mumbled. "I don't know how I survived that flight with you."

"Well, you happily played Uno with me, suggested some light drinking." He explained. "Oh, and initiated a game of tag that you were so quick to lose."

"I didn't know you were a fast runner!" Thalia opened her eyes, staring him down as he laughed. "There was also just minimal space on that jet." She defended. "I would've so won if we were in an open field."

"Want me to take you up on that?" Lando quickly suggested. A smile tugging at his lips as she scoffed in annoyance. "Most definitely." She nodded.

"Alright, fine!" He laughed. "All I'm saying is that I will absolutely destroy you."

"That's what he said." Thalia bit down a laugh, a shocked expression painting across his features as he didn't expect her to think anything like that.

"Thalia Tran, how sick of you!" He jokingly scolded as she held her arms up in defense. "I'm hanging out with you too much, I'm practically becoming a 14 year old boy." She complained.

"Oh, ha ha." He rolled his eyes, playfully shoving her by the side which resulted her in mirroring the action back.

"Mr. Norris, we're here." The chauffeur interrupted, the duo not even realizing they were approaching the fancy hotel. "Oh— thank you!" Lando said happily before getting out of the car.

As Thalia exited the vehicle as well, she stood in the cold, waiting for Lando to grab their luggage before heading inside the hotel through the grand entrance.

Looking around in awe, her tired demeanor slightly withered away as she admired the sleek and luxurious interior of the hotel, marveling at the marbled floor and the hanging chandeliers.

"Definitely a hotel.." She crossed her arms, looking at Lando as they were stood at the receptionist. "You like it?" He asked, pulling out his phone as a smile appeared on his face.

"It's very grand." Thalia nodded. "You really went all out." She laughed, continuing to look around.

"Had to make a great impression." Lando grinned. "Since you're big on first impressions, you know." He winked, sending a shiver down her spine as she turned around to look away. Blushing at his actions she took a deep breath and giggled to herself.

With their luggage already being taken up to their suite Lando had booked for them, he finally let Thalia know it was time to go up. Placing a hand on her lower back which she didn't mind, he guided her toward the elevator as they stepped in as she noticed that he had private elevator access, which left her realizing that the lift would take them straight to the suite.

Eager to step into the room, Thalia looked at Lando, the duo briefly smiling at each other, waiting in the elevator, the both of them clearly exhausted from their travels as the time in Japan approached 4:30AM.

With a quick ding, Thalia and Lando were met with the luxurious suite that belonged to them for the next 36 hours or so. Marveling in its beauty, the model looked around and glanced at the exclusive interior. She's been in a suite before, but just nothing like this one.

"Wow." She laughed in awe. "You're aware we're here for like a night, right?" She bit down a smile as he walked towards her.

"Mm, Yeah, but I felt like I needed to give you the best, so I am." Lando looked down as he was now in front of her. "How am I doing?" He smiled.

"I'm honestly really flattered." She admitted. "You're doing good." She placed a hand on his chest. "Really good."

"Good to know." He smiled before taking a step back.

"Oh, where's my bed..." She said looking around before deciding to explore the suite further.

"Uh oh." He mumbled under his breath, scratching the back of his neck as he waited for her reaction.

"Lando?" She called out, his laugh trying to fight through as she walked back into the suite's living room. "Is this the right suite? There's only one bed." She pointed back in the hallway, confusion in her tone. "Or is there like a mistake...?"

"Uh..." He looked around, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Lando..." Thalia's voice hinted at her realization.

"There's no mistake." He bit down his laugh, her jaw immediately dropping in response. "YOU ASS?!" She scolded, walking up to the couch from behind and grabbing a pillow to throw at him.

"ISN'T THE BED NICE?" He backed away, dodging the next thrown pillow.

"So nice." Thalia sighed, allowing her anger to crumble for a brief second before going back. "BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?" She groaned. "I'm taking the couch." She grumbled, walking over to grab her suitcase.

"Don't be dumb, just share the bed." Lando tried to convince her.

"Or you can take the couch." She suggested.

"Just be a grown adult." The racing driver laughed. "No funny business! I promise." He smiled.

"You promised you'd get two beds." She quirked a brow, crossing her arms in disbelief. "I don't trust you."

"Well, one broken promise doesn't mean I'll break every promise I make." He shrugged. "I promise, nothing will happen." He pleaded as her eyes rolled.

"Whatever, I'm tired." Thalia mumbled out. "I'm just... gonna get ready for bed." She whispered, continuing to mumble curse words to herself and walking off, bringing her suitcase with her.

As she walked into the bedroom that she would be sharing with Lando, she huffed in annoyance as she grabbed her skin care bag from her luggage.

She proceeded to gather her things and walk into the connecting bathroom to prepare herself for sleep even thought it was nearly 5AM. Thalia decided on a quick shower, feeling a knock at her senses as the warm water hit her.

Exiting the bath, Thalia felt the warmth of steam enveloping her body, relishing its comforting embrace. She delicately patted herself dry before basking in the soothing comfort of a set of fresh set of pajamas on her body.

With gentle care, she dried down her hair before tying it into braids, soon massaging lotion into her skin. Wrapping up her routine for the night, Thalia was met with the minty taste in her mouth as she brushed her teeth and finally feeling ready and set for bed after her long flight.

Leaving her essentials in the bathroom, she walked into the bedroom to be met with a shirtless Lando who seemed to have taken a shower as well, mindlessly typing away at his phone, which reminded her to grab hers from the bedside table.

Quickling digging into her bag once again, she grabbed the charger she packed, continuing to plug it into the side of the bed she planned to sleep on and finally...

Got in bed.

Now refreshed and comfortable, Thalia felt that she could sleep for days on end. Basking into the soft comforting bed, she felt as if she was drifting away immediately when an agitating sound came from the man that was now laid beside her.

"Hi Tanya." Lando laughed. She could feel him facing her direction but her eyes were closed.

"Talk again, see what happens." She mumbled. Too tired and comfortable in her position to even think of a playful threat on the spot.

"I'll take my chances." He mumbled as she opened her eyes and quickly threw the pillow that was sat beneath her head.  "Are you not tired." She complained, another taunting laugh from him as she turned around and faced the opposite direction.

"Exhausted, actually."

"Then take a break from being a total menace." She begged. "Please, let me sleep. Sharing a bed with you is torture enough."

"It's like a sleepover though..." He was pushing it.

"Lando, I'm actually going to kill you." She laughed in disbelief. "Go to sleep before I shove a melatonin down your throat."

"I'm into that."

"LANDO." Thalia groaned, another laugh escaping between his lips as she grabbed another pillow to cover her face with it.

"Okay, okay! I'm finished, I'll stop now." She could hear him smile. "I'll stop bothering you."

"Please and thank you." She uncovered her face, her eyes still closed as her eyebrows furrowed, her body desiring nothing more but to just go to sleep.

"Goodnight, Tanya." She felt him shuffle further away, sensing the final ounce of light go out as he shutoff the lamp on his side, falling into a dark silence.

Smiling at the peacefulness, Thalia just knew the sleep was going to be good, and she now felt at ease as she hummed out a breath.

"Goodnight." She finally mumbled out before officially drifting away into her slumber.

VERA'S VOICE!
childish lando amen ✊✊ professional racing driver? no. professional at pissing off thalia tran. yeah.

lowkey want to speedrun the rest of this book bc i genuinely want to write my other books ILL TAKE MY TIME IG. ANYWAYS...

tysm for 103k!!!! we only go up 😊😊

hello to u bellybutton💕
love vera.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

450K 9.3K 47
❝ You owe me that kiss. ❞
331K 8.5K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
728K 12K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
41.2K 1K 36
in which two talented people find each other at the perfect moment (i don't know too much about f1 so please be patient lmao) [lando norris x female...