HER DESTINED GROOM : Replaced...

بواسطة Itsauthordiva

She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other c... المزيد

Dedication - Copyright
Character Description & Aesthetics
Part 1 - Just before marriage
Part 2 - Did Aadvik confessed?
Part- 3 Ishani- "Nani !!! Joshik came"
HIL & D.A(edited)
Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)
Part 5 -First night with Bhabhi Ji
First time : Deal sealed
Part 7 Hotel
Boundaries
Addiction
Hot
Advik is Drunk?
The assignment
Reception
Obsessive stalker
Desperation
First Hug
Kooky
Kiss Mark
Love process
Jasmine- Butterfly
Trip
Never have I Ever
Hot coffee ❤️
Sasta Nasha
Jealous ishani
Jealous Aadvik
Return
moments
Yes or no?
Truth Revealed
Airport
Ishani In London
PHASE
AB♥️

Ishani is Tricked

11.4K 922 25
بواسطة Itsauthordiva

I think i got an ex but i forgot him
And I can't find my chill. I must have lost it. I don't even know i am talking nonsense
( Nonsense - by Sabrina carpenter)

Quick Recap : They were playing never have i ever game and neel exposed aadvik secret that he can drink but he just acted in front of ishani.

DD POV :

Ishani quickly stood up from the couch and said " I have to make an urgent call, so I will leave." and just as she took some steps, she stops and said without turning behind " I am tired. I won't come back to play. You all enjoy. Good night."

Ishani then went straight inside the room taking the stairs.

Aadvik stood up after drinking the glass of wine in one go, as he was the first one who had loose in the game.

Aadvik went towards Neel.

Neel understood that he had messed up and immediately stood up from the couch in fear and shouted " Bhai, I just helped you once again as always "

Aadvik replied " You haven't helped me in anything anyday."

Neel pointed his finger towards Harshil and said " He told me. Or else I wouldn't have done this."

Tanvi and Karan looked at each other in confusion.

Neel said " Bhai, you can beat me later but first, go to bhabhiji. "

Aadvik stopped and thought " What if she would be angry that I have acted? It has already happened and cannot be changed now. I need to tell her about my feelings anyway."

With this Aadvik turned towards the stairs and Neel took a sigh in relief.

-------

Ishani closed the door of the room and started walking here and there.

Ishani says to herself " He was not drunk that day."

Ishani started getting glimpse of that night moments .And as she realises she was smiling now standing at a place. So thought " I might be out of my mind that I am liking the thought even after what Mr. Mehta has done.I should be angry"

Ishani again got rewinded to the moment when Aadvik was almost kissing her and she shook her head and said in frustration " No! I should distract myself. I cant think about it. I must have lost my mind. The moment i have married Mr. Mehta i dont even think about Joshik anymore. I have already get cheated. Should i trust again?"

.........

Aadvik went inside the room, after informing them that he wont continue playing the game too.

Aadvik opened the door as it was not locked from inside.

Ishani removed her night clothes from her bag and at the moment she realized that he had entered inside. She put the bag on the table and quickly walked towards the washroom door while looking at the ground as she dont want to even look at him and then she felt a bit ease when she almost opened the door of the washroom but before she enters inside Aadvik held her wrist, pinning her on the wall and by caging her between his hands and the wall.

Ishani stuttered " w- why did you?" and got confused about what to speak further as her nervousness increased and started breathing heavily.

Aadvik said "why didnt you continue the game?"

Ishani didnt look at him the whole time and tried to push him but he didn't even move a bit.

She says " I have to change. Move"

Aadvik said " Not this time! " and added " Ishani, you already know. I was not drunk and those actions were real. Even when I asked you that day for giving this relationship a chance.I was not joking so I really think that if you can consider giving this realtionship a chance. I guarantee that you wont regret this decision"

Aadvik's phone rang. He ignored and was about to continue speaking but Ishani said " Pick it up first"

Aadvik said " Not now. I want to hear your answer."

Again the call rang for the second time.
Aadvik picked up the call this time as it was from his mom.

Aadvik said " Yes mom."

Mom asked " Where is Ishani?" Aadvik replied " with me."
Mom said in a commanding tone " Turn the speaker mode on"

Aadvik confused still did it as his mom said.
Mom started " Tommorow is holi. You all will return the next day itself at morning."

Aadvik replied " Mom, holi ka dahen is at night. Why we have to return in morning itself ?"

Mom replied teasingly "honeymoon wahi mana ke aana hai? Bhej denege holi ke baad, don't worry. But kal aana he hai"

(Translation: You're going to have your honeymoon there itself? Don't worry we will send you both after holi. But tomorrow you all have to come)

Aadvik looked at Ishani as her eyes widened hearing it and she dropped her clothes down and aadvik turns the speaker mode off.

Ishani bends to pick them up and turns around and her head bumped on the washroom door a little hardly.

Aadvik noticed that Ishani got hurt so he said to his mom " i will call later. Dont worry we will come back tommorow" while ishani immediately walks inside the washroom and closed the door .

Aadvik went near the washroom door and forwarded his hands to knock but stops and went down towards the kitchen while Harshil and Karan came towards him as they saw him going in kitchen.

Aadvik removed ice cubes from the freezer and karan said " Aadvik, you have to propose bhabhi tommorow. Everything is ready. "

Aadvik Murmered " I already confessed my feelings. She ignores it everytime like nothing happened" and asked in confusion " What do you mean by ready? "

Harshil replied " We have prepared everything, you just have to be ready to confess tommorow. "

Aadvik said " We have to return back home. "

Karan said " What? But We just came today itself "

Aadvik replied " Mom had called me. No other option. She thought we just went for some time to have fun"

-------

Aadvik Returned towards the room and opened the door of room.

As soon as he entered, he saw ishani has already slept and her face was also covered with blanket.

Aadvik said in a low voice while going near to her " Ishani ! " But she didnt answered or even moved a bit.

Aadvik thought in his mind " I know she has not slept but was just acting to ignore me" and says trying to tease her " There is a cockroach on your blanket. "

(DD: Ye pachtayega ☺️)

And the moment he completes the sentence, Ishani quickly threw the blanket and stood up from the bed while holding Aadvik arms , with fear evident on her face.

Aadvik tried not to laugh but somehow he couldn't stop himself and said while laughing" I was Joking. There is no cockroach here."

Ishani looked at him with a mixture of frustration and angerness. Ishani took the pillows from the bed and throws on him.

Aadvik took the pillow in his hand and asked "You were not sleeping?"

Ishani took the blanket and said " You tricked me ! " and when he didnt replied after that.

She turns around just to see he was already standing so close to her and she quickly bent backwards which made her fall on the bed(in a sitting position). Aadvik hovered over her after keeping the pillow back and while keeping his left hands on the bed. Ishani clutched the bedsheet, while Aadvik moves a more closer to her face.

Ishani thought " He is going to kiss me" and she closed her eyes but she opened her eyes just to see he was applying ice cubes on her forehead.

Ishani confusingly asked " What are you doing? Aadvik replied " You bumped on the door "

ishani jerked his hands and replied " I want to sleep."
Ishani thought" I should stay away from Mr. Mehta. What i have started thinking suddenly? "
And then she sleeps.

Aadvik thought" She hasn't even replied to me yet. How will i propose her tommorow morning which is not even prepered by me? "

.........

Harshil said " we should not continue to play. Its already getting bored with only four of us. "

Neel replied " you are right. goodnight. I am going to sleep"

Harshil and Neel went in their rooms.

Tanvi and Karan went inside their room too.

As soon as tanvi reached inside and tried to turn on the lights but it didn't.

So she again tried multiple times annoyed thought " today i got so damn good luck" in frustration. And added " Everything is just happening for me."

Tanvi went towards Karan's room as she almost reached there. It was not closed as the light from the room can be visible outside in the corridor.

When she just stand in front of his door and started speaking in angerness evident in her tone" You did it deliberately, right? I cant believe only my room light is not working... " and her eyes widened as he turned around towards her
He was standing there shirtless.

Tanvi thought " He has a good physique. " and added " Dont look. Stop looking at his body. It is difficult to ignore now once i have seen"

Tanvi lift her gaze towards his face

Karan asked " What were you saying? "

Tanvi replied " Lights are not working in my room. "

Not edited yet
Karan replied " I will go and check."
With that he took his t- shirt and Tanvi turned around while walking in the corridor thinking " I must be out of my mind that I was thinking about him. God help me."

Karan came out and they walked towards her room. As soon as they arrived, karan tried to turn on the lights. Karan said " It's not going to work." And added " You can sleep in my room. There is no other rooms left and they all must be sleeping so we should not disturb them"

Tanvi replied " Okay, then. I will go." Tanvi started walking towards his room. As she turned to close the room. Karan was walking all the way behind her but she didn't realize it .

Tanvi asked when he put his palm on the door to not let her close " What are you doing? "

Karan replied " It's my room. Isn't it obvious ? "

Tanvi said " I am not going to share a room with you. " as she tried to close the door.

Karan pushed the door and entered inside walking towards the table.

Tanvi annoyingly said " I am warning you now. " and added " No one else knows, but after what you had done with my sister which I have witnessed with my own eyes I can clearly tell you are a character less person."

Karan turned towards her and showed his phone as he replied " Think whatever you want to about me. It won't affect me as I know my personality very well. I just wanted to take my phone. "

With that he walked towards the door and said " You can lock the door from inside if you are that insecured."
Karan left. Tanvi said '' it wont create a confusion if he had told that earlier, idiot "

Tanvi closed the door and thought " I should take a bath. Only then I feel like sleeping."

After she came out from the washroom and tried to sleep. Tanvi got up from the bed and said " I have already slept in the car and maybe because of that I am not able to sleep anymore."

Tanvi stood up from her bed and went outside the room, all lights were mostly turned off as she walked downstairs towards the kitchen and pour water in the glass from the bottle which was in refrigerator.

Tanvi turned around while drinking water and she choked on water as she got terrified.

Next part will be updated today itself or else in morning, to speed up the process votes and comments. Also my insta id has changed from authordiva_ to divacreates_

And all of my hottipie's waiting for the novel i am really so glad and happy 😭♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ i even read those comments, wattpad and of Instagram readers , really grateful for you all 💖
We already crossed 180k + reads.

How was the part?

What do you all think about Ishani and Tanvi?

Thank you for reading 💗💗💗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69.3K 3.3K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
25.4K 1.2K 33
"I don't want a divorce" His declaration that changed her life. Jewel was 29 years old when Jackson came into her life. By that time, she was already...
22.4K 757 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
174K 9.8K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...