ONE LAST CHANCE {ON HOLD}

By AngelicEarl_580

Abhimaan ❤️ A story based on Abhira's accident. This can be 18+ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
PROMO
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
PROMO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

2.8K 185 15
By AngelicEarl_580

Next update after 160+ votes.
_______________________________
It was 9 am. Everyone were getting ready in their rooms. Ruhaan was ready in a kurta and pyjama. He was looking at his wife who was running here and there in the room in normal clothes.

She is not ready yet, because she just came from kitchen after doing the preparations for Mahabhoj. He shook his head seeing her taking out the clothes of Ruhanika from the closet.

"Ruhaan, please Ruhanika ko diaper pehna do." Abhira shouted from closet.

Ruhaan nodded and looked at his daughter who was looking at him with doe eyes with her toes in her mouth.

Ruhaan took the diaper and started making her wear it.

"Look at your mumma, babygirl. She is so tired. Subah se kaam kar rahi hai pagal ladki." Ruhaan complained to his daughter.

"Mhmmmm....." Ruhanika made voice agreeing to her father.

"You know, jab aap bade ho jaao na toh mumma ko daatna. Kyuki aapki mumma aapke papa ki baat toh kabhi nahi maanti." Ruhaan said picking her up after making her wear the diaper.

"Agar meri complaints ho gayi ho toh let me make her ready Mr. Ruhaan Mhatre." Abhira said coming towards them.

"I wasn't complaining. I was telling the truth." Ruhaan said keeping Ruhanika back on the bed.

"Jo bhi ho. Meri beti ke kaan mere khilaaf bharna band karo." Abhira said.

Abhira started applying cream on Ruhanika's body.

"Tum itna kaam kyu kar rahi ho. Tum jaa kar ready ho jaao. Mai taiyaar kar dunga Ruhu ko." Ruhaan said.

"It's fine Ruhaan. Mai kar dungi." Abhira said making Ruhanika wear the top.

"Abhira tum subah se kam kar rahi ho. Itna kam karogi, itni bhaaga daudi karogi to thak jaaoge. Abhi sham ko party bhi hai. Tum bimar pad jaaoge Abhira. Look at yourself. You are tired Abhira." Ruhaan said worriedly.

"Mai theek hu Ruhaan. Aur ghar mein Puja hai. Toh Puja ka kaam Ghar wale nahi karenge toh kya bahar wale karenge." Abhira said.

"Lekin bimaar pad jaaogi tum agar itna kaam karogi toh." Ruhaan said.

"Kuch nahi hoga mujhe Ruhaan. Aadat hai mujhe itna kaam karne ki. Don't worry." Abhira said making Ruhanika's hairs.

"Theek hai, agar tum keh rahi ho. Par dhyan rakhna apna, Abhira. Tum bhi zaroori ho humare liye." Ruhaan said.

"Mai bhi samajhti hoon, Ruhaan. Par ghar ke kaam bhi toh important hai na." Abhira said.

"Haan, par tumhe bhi apna khayal rakhna chahiye. Hum sab hain yahaan, ek dusre ke liye." Ruhaan said.

"Mai samajh gayi, Ruhaan. Mai dheere dheere kar lungi."Abhira said.

"Acha, ab jaldi se ready ho jao. Pooja ke liye der ho rahi hai." Ruhaan said.

"Theek hai, main taiyar ho jaungi. Aur haan, thanks Ruhaan, tumne Ruhanika ka diaper pehnaya." Abhira said.

"Koi baat nahi, Abhira. Hum ek doosre ki madad karenge, hamesha." Ruhaan said.

"Aacha tum Ruhu ke saath khelo. Mai phataphat ready ho kar aati hu." Abhira said.

Ruhaan nodded and Abhira went to bathroom and took a quick shower. After taking shower she came out wearing her bathrobe. She started drying her hairs first.

After drying she started wearing her clothes. It was a Marathi wear. She quickly wore blose and then started wearing Saree in Marathi style. After wearing saree, she started wearing matching jewellery. She wears a beautiful necklace with earings. She even wears waistband and nath.

She tied her hairs in a bun. She was looking ethereally beautiful. The saree was wrapped around so perfectly like it was just made for her.

Abhira's Outfit

Ruhaan's Outfit

Ruhanika's Outfit

Abhira came out of the closet and looked at Ruhaan with Ruhanika.

"Let's go" Abhira said.

Ruhaan looked up at her and smiled. He stood up with Ruhanika and moved towards her.

"You look beautiful Abhira." He said and kissed her forehead.

"You look handsome too." Abhira said.

"Mum.... mummaa...." Ruhanika said grabbing her parents attention.

"You look beautiful too Princess." Abhira and Ruhaan said.

They laughed seeing her kissing their cheeks.

"Chale." Ruhaan said

Abhira nodded and trio went down with ruhanika in Ruhaan's arms.

Everyone looked at them. They looked like a perfect happy family. They were laughing and smiling with each other.

Armaan was mesmerized seeing her but somewhere he was feeling jealous seeing her with Ruhaan. He was not liking the fact of her being with him.

"Agho bai bai bai, Khubj sundar distes, Abhira." Vrushali said with a smile kissing her forehead.

("तू खूपच सुंदर दिसतेस")

"Ho na Vrushali. Bohot sundar dikhti hai teri baiko Ruhaan. Kisiki nazar naa lage tujhe." Geetanjali said putting kaal tika behind her ear.

"Thank You aai, thank you dadi. Aap dono bhi bohot acche lag rahe hai." Abhira said.

"Mhmmmm....Dadi....." Ruhanika said wriggling in Ruhaan's arms.

"Haa haa meri gudiya rani. Tum bhi bohot sundar lag rahi ho." Geetanjali said.

Everyone laughed seeing Ruhanika giggling and hiding her face in Ruhaan's chest.

"Dadi" Rohit said from behind.

The Poddar's froze while a happy smile appeared on Ruhi's lips.

Rohit ran towards Geetanjali and hugged her tightly.

"Ahhhaaaa Dadi, I missed you so much." Rohit said.

"Are are are, Rohit hume saans toh lene de." Geetanjali said hugging him back.

"Oh sorry dadi." Rohit said and moved back.

"Kaise ho aap Dadi?" He asked.

"Kya lagta hai? Kaisi hu mai?" She questioned back.

"Hot." Rohit said with a smirk.

"Hat pagal. Kuch bhi bolta hai." Geetanjali said and smacked his shoulder.

"Hii Aunty, hii uncle." Rohit said and bend down to Vrushali and Kailash's feet.

"How are you my handsome boy?" Kailash asked as he hugged him.

"Mai theek hu uncle. Aap kaise ho?" He asked.

"Hum bhi theek hai." Kailash said.

"Rohit, kal mai mere jis friend ki baat kar raha tha na voh yeh hai." Ruhaan pointing towards Poddar's.

Rohit turned as was shocked to see them. While the Poddar's were shocked too seeing their son.

Rohit looked at Armaan and his eyes welled seeing seeing his bhaiya infront of him. He so wanted to go and hug him but he couldn't. The betrayal Armaan gave him was stopping him to go to him.

He looked at Ruhi who was smiling at him. He realised that last night Ruhi was there with him in real. It wasn't any dream.

"Hello, Mai Rohit Malhotra." Rohit introduced himself.

"Malhotra" Armaan whispered to himself with tears.

Somewhere Poddar's understood that Rohit has kept his identity hidden from the Mhatre's.

"Cha....." Ruhanika said forwarding her arms towards Rohit.

Rohit smiled and picked her up in his arms.

"Happy Birthday mera baccha." Rohit wished and kissed her forehead.

"Chachaachaaa........" Ruhanika giggled and caressed Rohit's cheeks.

Abhira smiled looking at them. She looked at Ruhi who was smiling at Rohit. She got confused seeing her.

"Ruhi, Rohit ko ese kyu dekh rahi hai? Doesn't she love Armaan? Then why she is looking at Rohit?" She questioned herself in her mind.

She looked again at Ruhi who was still looking at Rohit. She than moved her eyes towards Armaan. He was looking so hurt today. His eyes were having tears but he didn't let them fall.

She felt sad seeing him. She knows how he loves Rohit. How much he cares for him. But today he cannot even hug Rohit after seeing Rohit infront of him after so many years.

Armaan looked at her and blinked his eyes as tears fell down his eyes. He quickly turned around and wiped them. He again turned and looked at Abhira who was standing beside Ruhaan looking at him.

Suddenly door bell rang.

"Mai dekhti hu. Shayad Panditji aa gaye honge." Abhira said.

She looked at Shriti who nodded and went to kitchen. Abhira moved towards the door and opened it. She found Panditji standing there with many other Pandits.

She joined her hands infront of them and bend down to touch the feet of the main Pandit.

"Sada saubhagyvati bhava." Panditji blessed her.

Shriti came with Aarti Thaal. Abhira did their aarti and applied tilak on their forehead.

"Padhariye." Abhira said and moved aside to let them enter.

They entered with joined hands. Geetanjali came forward and joined her hands infront of them.

"Namaste Panditji." She said.

"Namaste Geetanjali ji." He said.

"Manana padega Geetanjali ji. Aapne apne ghar ke liye bahot hi aachi bahu dhundhi hai. Bohot gunvaan hai aapki Bahu." Panditji praised Abhira.

"Dhanyavaad Panditji. Hum bohot khush kismat hai ki Abhira humare Ghar ki Bahu hai. Aaj ki puri Pooja ka aayojan usine kiya hai." Geetanjali said with a proud smile.

She looked at Abhira with a smiled who smiled back at her.

"Yeh toh bohot aachi baat hai. Chaliye ab Pooja shuru karte hai." Panditji said.

Geetanjali nodded and everyone sat down on the thick carpets.

While there was medium sized idol of Ganapati placed. Pandits sat near the idol. There were plates of flowers, fruits and Prasad on the table infront of the idol.

While Abhira and Ruhaan sat infront of the idol for Puja with Ruhanika in Abhira's lap.

Armaan wasn't able to see Abhira with Ruhaan. They seem to be very close to each other.

The Pooja started. Panditji said Abhira and Ruhaan to offer oil, herbs, grains and other natural substances.

Then Panditji asked Abhira to apply tika on the idol. She gave Ruhanika to Ruhaan and stood up. She moved towards the idol and applied tika along with rice and flowers.

She joined her hands infront of Ganapatiji and prayed for her family's well being. After applying the tika, Panditji instructed Abhira to offer flowers and light incense sticks. Following his guidance, Abhira delicately placed the flowers before the idol and lit the incense sticks, filling the air with a sweet fragrance. Panditji then led the family in reciting sacred mantras, invoking blessings upon their home and loved ones.

"Ruhaan, beta, Abhira ki maang bharo." Panditji said.

Ruhaan nodded and took vermilion form the Sindoor Dani. He moved closer to her and looked at her with a smile. She smiled and closed her eyes as he filled her hairline.

While Ruhanika giggled seeing her parents. Abhira and Ruhaan looked at her with a smiled.

Armaan's eyes watered up seeing Ruhaan filling her hairline. It was his right to do this. But he lost it three years ago. The pain he felt in his heart seeing the scene was unbearable.

Panditji than offered Ruhaan and Abhira aarti thaal. They both stood up with Ruhanika in Ruhaan's arms.

Everyone stood behind them. They started doing aarti. After sometime they offered aarti thaal to everyone to do aarti.

After sometime the Puja was done. Abhira gave Prasad to everyone. 

When she moved towards Armaan to give him Prasad, she looked at him who was looking at her hairline only.

"Mr. Poddar" Abhira said without any expressions.

Armaan looked at her. She forwarded her hand to give him Prasad. He took it. Abhira was about to take her hand back, but Armaan held it tightly.

She looked up at him with wide eyes. She looked around to see if anyone was seeing them but sighed when she found none.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap Mr. Poddar? Haath chodiye mera." She said trying to free her hand.

"Tumhari maang bharne ka hak sirf mera tha Abhira. Tumne mera hak kisi aur ko kyu de diya?" Armaan asked with tears.

"Kyuki aap us hak ke laayak nahi the. Jo is hak ke layak tha use maine voh hak de diya." Abhira said strongly looking straight into his eyes.

She freed her hand with a jerk and moved away from him.

She went towards the Pandits and asked them to sit. She went to kitchen and came with bowls along with Shriti, Kiara, Ruhi and Manisha.

They started serving them. Together, they ensured that everyone was taken care of and served with respect and devotion.

After an hour they were done with eating. They all stood up.

"Geetanjali aaj ke liye bohot bohot dhanyawad. Aaj tak itna swadisht khaana kabhi kisi ke Ghar par Mahabhoj ke doran nahi khaaya hai." Panditji said.

"Dhanyawad. Yeh sab humari Bahu ne pyaar se aap sab ke liye banaya tha." Geetanjali said.

"Aapki Bahu vakayi mein bohot hi aachi hai. Lagta hai bohot khayal rakhti hai is parivaar ka." Panditji said.

"Abhira, tumne sach mein bahut acha kaam kiya hai. Tumhare iss Mahabhoj ne is ghar ko ek anokha mahaul diya hai." Panditji commended.

"Haan Panditji, Abhira ne humein sabhi ko ek saath jod kar ek khushiyan bhari subah di hai." Ruhaan added with a smile.

"Vrushali ji, aapki bahu sach mein bahut samajhdar hai. Usne har cheez ko itna dhyan se plan kiya hai." Panditji praised.

"Haan, Panditji. Hum bohot khush hai Abhira se. Usne humein itni proud feel karwaya hai." Vrushali replied.

"Aur Kailash ji, aapka toh man hi man phoola phoola hai aaj. Abhira ne aapke parivaar ko aur bhi pyara bana diya hai." Panditji said.

"Haan Panditji, humein toh vishwas hi nahi ho raha hai ki Abhira itni acchi hai. Humari family mein ek nayi roshni bhar gayi hai uske aane ke baad." Kailash replied.

Abhira smiled at her family who never missed any chance to support her.

While Poddar's felt guilty. They looked at Mhatre's who praised her infront of others. Who supported her, who care for her which they never did. They used to taunt her, insult her, and never praise her.

"Panditji, yeh Puja maine khaas kar Ruhanika ke liye rakhvayi thi. Aaj uska janmdin hai. Aur uski khushiyo ke liye yeh Puja rakhvayi. Toh aap please use ashirwad dijiye." Abhira said.

She came forward with Ruhanika and Ruhaan. The trio sat down. Abhira held Ruhanika's small hands in her and kept her hand on Panditji's leg. Panditji smiled and blessed Ruhanika.

They stood up with Ruhanika in Ruhaan's arms.

"Humesha khush raho." Panditji said.

Abhira and Ruhaan smile at him.

"Chaliye toh ab hum chalte hai." Panditji said.

Everyone nodded while Ruhaan and Abhira escorted them till door.
_______________________________
Hii Lovelies ❤️

Here is the Twentieth part. I hope you will like it. So please vote and do comments if you want next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 533 15
So this is a abhisha hot shorts stories 🌝 And also do check out my other abhisha stories in my profile 🤗❤
1.1M 77.9K 115
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡
35.7K 2.2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...
77.4K 5.4K 51
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.