เค†เค—เคพเคœเคผ (Beginning)

By riw_ayat

๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’„๐’†- ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

Dedication/ Warning.
Introduction
1โ€ข Walkin Flame
2โ€ข Him
3โ€ข My girlfriend
4โ€ข Finally dating
5โ€ข Can't let you lose
6โ€ข Family Dinner
7โ€ข Call me
8โ€ข It's just her
9โ€ข That's like my Queen
10โ€ข Our eye met
11โ€ข Padrino
12โ€ข Not in 7 lives
13โ€ข Mahashivratri
14โ€ข She's the flame
15โ€ข He's here
16โ€ข Twinning
17โ€ข Those whiskey eyes
18โ€ข It's just a business trip
19โ€ข Congratulations Captain
20โ€ข You're mine
21โ€ข Time for blaze
22โ€ข Walkin Hell
23โ€ข Falling for her
24โ€ข The way he looks at you
25โ€ข Missing me?
26โ€ข Where's my devil?
27โ€ข Darling, Have mercy
28โ€ข I'm the danger
29โ€ข Roses for my red
30โ€ข Countdown is on
31โ€ข Indeed we are
32โ€ข Drive me insane
34โ€ข Found my home
34โ€ข It will began now
36โ€ข You will marry me!
37โ€ข Fucked up
37โ€ข Tasted like mine
38โ€ข Dare you touch her
39โ€ข Obsession is lethal
40โ€ข Promise
42โ€ข Perfect Addiction
43โ€ข Marked as mine
44โ€ข Maharani
45โ€ข Jealous or territorial
46โ€ข Only for you
47โ€ข New journey
48โ€ข kiss these scars
49โ€ข Wifey-to-be
50(1)โ€ข Saga of love or thud?
50(2)โ€ข It's all fate
51โ€ข His fiery Baby
52โ€ข Shoot me
53โ€ข Daddy
54โ€ข It's gonne be difficult
55โ€ข He'll leave me
56โ€ข Splitted hearts
57โ€ข Convinience
58โ€ข Brain or heart?
59โ€ข That's like my husband
60โ€ข Confessions
61โ€ข My family
62โ€ข Combat
63โ€ข The unknown
64โ€ข The Beginning
Epilogue

41โ€ข Husband-to-be

459 55 9
By riw_ayat

Varnika's POV

Aditi, Rishika, Rohan and I were sitting in my cabin.
All of them are already busted with anger because I haven't talked to them for the last few days.
Today we finally decided to meet and right now, all three of them are just glaring at me.

"Shut up Rohan, don't you dare adding my name with that arrogant person", Rohan mimicked me while I just sat with my eyes down.

"He's the most Arrogant person I've ever met", this time Aditi mimicked me.

"Stop it guys. Please", I said in a husky tone.

"You stop dear. Stop with that acting", Rishika yelled.

"Mai to keh hi Raha tha ye dono pyaar mai pagal ho chuke hai", Rohan said casually and I swear I want to kill him.

(I was saying it before, they both went in love)

"Shut up, it's nothing like that."

"Then how is it? Explain to us madam", the sarcasm was dripping from Aditi's voice.

"Nothing. We're just getting married. That's all", I said with irritation.

"Don't lie. We know what's cooking", Rohan taunted.

"What's cooking?"

"Ham kisi ke personal matter mai nahi bolte", all three of them folded their arms and sat with that rude face.

(We don't speak in someone's personal matter)

Oh god.

"Guys I'm sorry, I was about to discuss it with you-"

"Forget about the discussion you even forgot to inform us, my dear", Rishika cut me off.

"I didn't yaar".

"Yes madam, you were so busy with your lover boy that you forgot that we are someone", Aditi said and it hurt.

I really didn't even think about it.

"He's not a lover bo-"

"Where's my queen?"

All four of us looked back only to witness the artist behind this artistic mess.
My eyes narrowed while all three of them just glared at me with that killing glare.
Oh my fuckin luck.
God ji, what do you want from me????

"What are you doing here?", I stood up and went to him.

"Can't I just come to meet my gorgeous wifey-to-be", he said holding my hand and pecking on it.

"Aheem- aheem".

All three of them fake coughed and I just took my hand back but does he care?

Absolutely not.

"You guys are here too? I didn't see", he looked back at them.

"Yes, we saw that you were too busy with your WIFEY-TO-BE", Rishika's sarcastic tone was taunting enough.
She emphasized the word WIFEY-TO-BE.
Suddenly I felt all the shyness and blushing from the world.

"Of course", he looked at me and smiled.

"Won't you ask me to come in?", he said.

"Sure, come inside", Rohan stood from his place and handshake With Agastya.

"Kya haal sale-sahab", he said making me blush even more.

(How are you brother-in-law)

Gosh, why am I blushing so much?
Stop it Varnika.

"We will leave now, take care", Rishika got up from her place.

Before I could resist, Agastya said, "arey why so early, let's have some chit-chat, afterall you both are my sweet saali".

"Haan haan sure" Aditi excitedly said while Rishika just glared at me and sat quietly.

"Won't you sit with us?", Rohan asked.

"No, don't disturb her she's busy gazing at me", Agastya said and I realised I was literally behaving like a jerk, ogling him constantly.

"Kindly shut your mouth or else-"

"Else what, you'll shut me up again?".

With his words conclusion, 3 pairs of black eyes always glared at me but my gaze was at the man in front of me making me shy and angry at the same time.

"Yaha ka mahol bilkul bhi parivarik nahi hai, isliye ham jate hai", Rohan said and all three of them stood up and came to me.

(Environment here is not at all familier, that's why we will leave)

"Remember it's office, get a room", Rishika patted my shoulder and whispered but it reached Agastya's ears and the bastard winked.

Fuck it.

They all left leaving me with this man who drives me insane but still Awkwardly I enjoy it.

"What happened? Why are you here?", I asked crossing my arms around my chest.

He stood up took two bigger steps and came just in front of me, met his eyes with mine with those unhealthy expressions in his face.
He was wearing a plain sky blue shirt and white pants, the smell of rich-woody Cologne reached my nose and my whole body could feel the changes the moment he came near me.
Automatically my feet took a step back while he was coming forward like that psychopath.

The memory of him killing those two men flashed my Brain, is he the same demon?

Our steps were syncing, mine one back, his one forward.

Before I could take another step back, he caged his arms around my waist.
The arms didn't touch my waist at all but I made a cage and tadaa....
I stood straight.

"Let's go", he said breaking the cage, holding my one hand and moving towards the door.

Where?????

"Where?", he stopped, turned back and again came close.

"On a date", he said casually.

Date...

"Itne unromantic?????", I said sarcastically.

"Romantic hona chalu Karu????", his one hand reached the top buttons of his shirt while his eyes were dripping with that madness.
I realised he was unbuttoning the top buttons and therefore, I quickly held his hand before he could do something....

Pagal hai yaar ye...

(He's really mad)

"Now who's being unromantic????" He smirked, irritating me to hell.

I left his hand and after Grabbing my bag I started moving towards the door.

I didn't turn to look at him because I know he'll follow me.

"Where are we going?", I asked without looking back.

He quickly came to my side, "you'll see".

Reaching the parking lot, he opened the door while I sat.

He drove the car so I don't know where, I rarely visit this area.

"Where are we going Agastya?", I asked.

"Have some patience, jaana", he said.

Jaana......!

Act fool.
Act fool.
Act fool.

After a few minutes of driving which was full of awkward silence with both of us secretly glaring at each other.

Yes.. the key point is secretly but both are caught and that was the reason behind the awkward silence.

We both got out of the car and he came beside me.

He didn't say anything but held my hand and moved to the elevator.

He pressed the floor number and we reached.

Okay... I'm guessing it right.

He opened the door and bent a little down with a smile asking me to get inside.

It's his penthouse which is just like him inscrutibly, insanely eye captivating.

"What are we doing here?", I turned back and all my heart beats stopped the moment I looked at Agastya holding a full
size bouquet in his hand and as guessed, all the roses.

"Happy First date, beautiful", he came forward and a smile already appeared on my face.

"Oh my my, bouquet and all hmmm", I teased with an equal smile.

"I thought that why not to have our first date private and just us", he said with his eyes shining bright but his tone was a little nervous.
Overall he was looking adorable.

"See I this is the first time I've took a girl on a date, I searched on google about where to take a girl on first date, but everything was just common, so I thought why not to just stay here and I'll look I mean if you don't want this we can go somewher-"

I placed my finger on his non-stop bickering lips to shut him up and I didn't realise but we were too close to each other.

He was all red, shy and smiling like a teenager.
I blushed too.
His presence makes me feel secure, the feeling which I only get from my brother after my father's death.

"Bahot bolte ho yaar", I dramatically rolled my eyes and started walking towards the sofa.

(You speak too much)

The environment here was cozy and warm with the perfect blend of darkness and mysteriously aesthetic.

"Feel free to use kiss as a method to shut me up anytime", before I could move far from him, he said gripping both of his arms around my waist.

"What will this beautiful lady like to have??", I whispered softly in my ears giving chills to my body. The sensation of his words, worked as an electric shiver while I was wrapped around the warmth of his body.

"What all things you cook??", I asked looking straight and not into his eyes.

"Whatever you would like to have", he tucked my frontal bangs behind my ear.

"Pasta???", I asked if it's okay with him.

"Sure", he said and slowly lost the grip.

"I'll help you", I said tying my hair in a ponytail.

"No, you just sit here and relax", he held my shoulders and made me sit on the sofa.

He literally confuses me a lot.

"No, I'll also come with you", I resisted.

"Arey yaaar, you just sit here na", he again said.

"Nahi nahi, mai bhi chalti hu, issi bahane apko thoda distract bhi kar lungi", I chuckled and said. After that I got off the sofa towards the kitchen.

He stopped me with gripping my wrist, "Your existence is enough to distract me anytime-anywhere, darling".

I couldn't think of anything else but blushed..
Lines hi aisi hoti hai..

"Leave my wrist Mr. Rathore and let's cook", I commanded.

"Theek hai ji", he said and followed me quietly.

"Achha listen, you just sit here and talk okay? The most you're allowed to do is this only", he said in that demanding tone.

Is he commanding me back?
Me??

"Are you commanding me?", I looked at him and folded my arms with those egoistic expressions.

"Itni himmat hai meri? Request kar raha hu meri jaan", he smiled and showed me those puppy eyes.

(Do I have that much courage? I'm requesting my life)

Agastya with me and him with the world are literally two different people.

Poles apart.

"Okay", I said and sat on the counter chair while he just rolled the sleeves of his shirt and his finely sculpted arms came right at the show, they were looking so hot and the veins were working like cherry on top.

"If you'll keep ogling me like that, I might change the plan", his words made me flinch and I came out of my zone.

Varnika, do not glare at him like that.

I just tuned my face so that I didn't face him while that idiot was smirking.

He wore the apron and took out the vegetables

"You cook professionally??", I asked because he was really looking like those perfect chefs.

"Nahi ji, but I know cooking, mom taught me almost every household work", replied and I was impressed.

Okay,
So besides killing people ruthlessly, he knows something else.
Noted.

Sometimes he's nice.

Nice.

Just a little more than nice.

"Aren't my husband-to-be being a cute lover boy since the last few days", I replied dramatically.

"Just wait till the marrige, then I'll show you how cute I can be", the demon woke up.

He looked at me with a psychopath smile while his eyes were dripping with obsession.

"Is this a way to threaten your girlfriend on the first date", my tone was taunting.

"Girlfriend... hmm hmmm".

I really have to keep a watch on my words with him.
He notes my words the way a poet writes his tale.

"Threaten hmmm...hmmm", he again teased.

"Why this sudden plan?", I changed the topic.

"Basically it's more of an apology dinner than a romantic date", he said and I looked at him with questioning expressions.

"Apology?", I questioned.

"Yes, about that day..... I literally wanted to ask politely and I know I created a very big drama there, I know I should know things but I just lost my calm and....", he took a pause and breath, "I'm sorry yaar", he said in the most hypnotic tone.

This is the most real sorry I've ever received, but it's not completely his fault.
I was the one who started with the pool thing.

"Don't be sorry, I too reacted in a very violent way", I said.

"No your reaction was valid and fully justified, I was the one. I was drunk but sober enough to think about whats going on but.... I'm sorry Varnika", he again apologized.

"Enough yaar, let's keep it out on the first date and not that so-called apology dinner, understood?", I demanded.

"You forgave?", I asked.

Arey Maine bura mana hi nahi tha.

(I never felt bad for that)

"Of course Agastya, don't think about it too much", I assured him in a calm tone.

"By the way, it was the most exclusive, thrilling and sexy proposal someone could ever think of, straight out of novels", I said.

And I mean it.
I agree, that time I wasn't supposed to react but when things kept running through my mind, I realised it was the type of proposal no one ever imagined but again, this man does things beyond anyone's imagination.

"Baby girl, you have the most exclusive man himself, our story would itself be a precedent. Those novels which you talk about are nothing in front of my love and madness towards you, you'll forget every damn novel and movie, it's my guarantee".

I was able to feel the Goosebumps all over my body, his dominating yet calm tone was just so captivating that I couldn't reply.
I looked at his whiskey eyes and damn....
No alcohol in the world can intoxicate me the way his eyes do.

"You flirt too much nowadays", I said with a little act.

"And I can say this with 200% surety that it turns you on.... Isn't it?".
.
.
.
Silent, all I could think of is silence.

Koi nice-vice nahi hai ye, khoon to mera khaula hi deta hai.

(He's not at all nice, he keeps on boiling my blood)

"You just go fresh & up, the pasta is almost ready", he said and I got up.

"Where's the-"

"The room is upstairs", he said before I could ask.

I went.
The room was like the rest of the penthouse, inscrutable and deadly calm.

After some time I went down while he was placing the bowls of pasta on the table.
I just stopped mid-stairs.
The dedication with which he was doing everything, the cooking, the plating, the perfection... Just that imagination.
He went again to one of the corners and then came with a bottle of champagne.
Place it carefully on the table.

"On the scale of 1-5, how badly do you wanna cancel this plan and want me to do things which will end up making both of us breathless".

He really said it.
Really...?

Sharam?
Vo kya hoti hai..?!

"Kaafi besharam hai aap", I just started walking down.

(You're too shameless)

"Shaadi ke baad dekhte hai kisko kitni sharam aati hai...", he smirked with an eye wink and I just got shut.

(We will see that after marriage who's more shameless)

"Pure time aise hi rehte hai aap??", I asked.

(You stay like this all the time?)

"Aise kaise? Romantic?? Agar apke sath hu to Haan..!", his cheeks and ears turned all crimson.

(Like this? Romantic? If I'm with you then yes)

He bent a little down as I came close and was about to come close to my face but with my hand on his chest, I pushed him back.
He smiled.

Idiot.

He pulled a chair and I sat.
He sat in front of me and waited for me to have a bite.

I had and damn,
One of the best pastas I had in my entire life.
So perfect, so delicious..
I myself know how to cook but I've ever made this good pasta.

"It's delicious", I said with a slow clap.

"You liked it?", though I said it clearly but still he assures.

"Love it!!", I said with those lost expressions because I was busy enjoying the pasta he made.

"I didn't know you would be such a cute boyfri- fake boyfriend".
Before he could again taunt me, I corrected myself.

"Aren't you too desperate to call me your boyfriend", he noted.

"Haan to, nahi bolu?", I genuinely asked but I knew how he would react.

(So what? Should I stop saying it)

"Na ji na, ham to aapke hi hai....", he smiled taking a bite.

(No-no, I'm all yours)

"Should I ask you a question??", he said in a low tone.

"Hanji", I replied.

"I'm just asking it out of curiosity don't think much, I just wanted to-"

"Agastya you can ask anything", I said because he was literally nervous with his words.

"How do you know Nitya?", he finally asked the question I was avoiding to talk about.

"Hmm, actually She her delivery took place at Aditi's office and the case was a little crucial, Aditi helped her throughout her Pregnancy and they both became good friends. So from Aditi I got to know", I said which is partially true.

"Hmm, you know I love how you always think about family", he smiled.

"I know the pain of losing your loved ones Agastya, I know how close you were with your brother", I said.

He just looked down with a flat face.

"Things changed a lot after he's gone", he took a pause and with those bitter yet true expressions in his face he added, "you can say that I was living a different life when he was alive but after his de- death, things just drastically changed".
He was sounding like a broken mirror reflecting pain from the broken parts.

"I know, the day I lost dad-", I paused at the mention of dad.

"You know we always used to take out al least one hour for each other and in that one hour, we used to share about how are day went, what we did, what happened with me today, but afte-", my voice became crocky, "you know it feels like your world just shifted", I said while he passed me a glass of water.

"After dad's death, even few of our relatives just showed their worth, nothing remained the same", I completed.

He placed his one hand on mine which was resting on the table with his whiskey eyes assuring me that he's there.
And deep inside my heart, I know he is.

We finished the pasta and decided to head home.

When we reached the parking field, he suddenly took both of my small hands in his, looked into my eyes, "tomorrow our families are meeting to take out the final wedding date", he said and I hummed.

Yes tomorrow we will officially have our wedding date.

"You really want to marry right? I mean if there even 0.01% doubt you have all the god damn rights to think about it", he said while I was just lost in the proximity.

"Agastya, Don't worry. Life made me take many rough-tough and unplanned decision at the most unexpected time so my fate, I'm used to it.. and if we talk about us.........", he got a little sentimental and I don't know why I don't like him broken, the aura, the deadly aura, the sarcasm that's what suits him the most.

I took a step forward, turned towards the passenger door of car and grabbed his arm, "now even your destiny can't turn it".

I said with my signature flat, dominating and bossy tone.

We sat inside and he drove to my home.

The drive was almost silent, him listening to my breaths, I looking at him.

We reached home and he opened the door, I stepped out and was about to go but he held my wrist, "I know you're aware of what you're doing but still be sure of it", he said.

I nodded.

"Mujhse pichha chhudana chahte hai aap?",ni dramatically said to make him smile.

(Do you want to get rid of me?)

"Itni himmat nahi hai meri jaan, aapse duur jakar apni maut ko aamantran thodi dena hai", he replied and then smirked.

(I don't have that much courage my love, I don't want to invite my death by going away from you)

Yes..
That's what I liked about him.
This side.

He pulled me close and kisse softly on my forehead.
I just looked down, covered in the blanket of his aura and warmth.

One thing which I have observed so far is that...

He set fire to the world around him, but didn't even let the heated blaze touch me.

--------------------------•----------------------

Hey Readers!!!
Kaisa laga chapter?????
Chapter was a little long..!
Did you like it?
Excited for upcoming chapters????
If you liked the story please take a moment and show your love.
As I said, I love reading your comments.
Do vote.follow.comment.
Follow on Instagram.
Instagram- riw_ayat
Love you all♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2.1K 19
(๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ) "๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
76.5K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
591K 27.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
401K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...