Mysterious Love🌝 (YOONMIN FF)

By ZaveriyaKhan0

Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 🔞
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

236 21 9
By ZaveriyaKhan0

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin wave his hands in front of him and said "Yoongi! Yoongi!! 👋🏻 heyy where are you I'm asking you something"

Finally he came to his senses and two words just escaped from his mouth "My Angle ".

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

After hearing this Jimin blushed furiously and said with a shy smile while stuttering cutely "umm ..did.. you..uh said... something?"

Yoongi grinned while seeing him and said "You're looking beautiful Jiminahh"
He loves how much a single word from him makes his baby blush like this. Only he has this much effect on Jimin.

(That's what Jimin is wearing for the inauguration)

Jimin again blushed furiously and said with a shy smile "Umm thank you Yoon . Can you drop me at the inauguration ceremony??"

Yoongi replied " of course but what will I get for that hmm?? "

Jimin replied sincerely " Umm whatever you want I will give you if that's in my budget "

Yoongi replied " then I wanted to see you performing so can I also come with you?"

Listening to this statement of Yoongi. Jimin's heart skips a beat and he just nodded and suddenly he was pulled into a hug by none other than Yoongi.

He got shocked first and eventually hugged back. And then Yoongi wishpered in his ears slowly " Jiminahh this is your first step towards your dream. Don't be nervous. Be yourself and if you feel any type of hesitation just look for me I will be there for you ok. All the best love "

Jimin feel so overwhelmed listening to Yoongi's word so he just hugged him more tightly as he's becoming emotional. He feels like atleast there's someone who's here for him. He's already missing his parents and brother so much.

After few minutes both the boys detached himself from each other and Yoongi kissed Jimin on his forehead.

No words got exchanged between them they are just talking through their eyes.
And both knew that they fell for each other so hard.

TIME SKIP:- AT THE INAUGRATION CEREMONY

AUTHOR POV:-

Jimin is feeling really nervous because there's a change in the plan. Actually firstly Mr. Sam had told Jimin that he's going to perform in the middle of the function time.

But now he said that Jimin has to sing at the start of the function only to welcome the guest.

Soon all the guest started settling down in front of the stage on the chairs and sofas.

And the history started blabbering about the event details and after that he finally called Jimin to come on the stage and give his performance.

Jimin started biting his lips in nervousness and his hands started sweating. Yoongi saw this and he holds Jimin's hand and looks into his eyes maintaining the eye contact and said " You're going to make the stage on fire 🔥 . All the best baby !! Fighting!!" and kissed on his forehead.

Jimin feel himself calming down and then he went to the stage and adjust the mic according to his level and said to the audience " Hello to all the ladies and Gentleman present here. I'm Jimin and today I'm present here to welcome you all with my singing. Hope you all will enjoy "

And soon all the lights went off and the limelight got focused on Jimin and he started singing in his sweet angelic voice.

It doesn't matter if I lose everything
모든 걸 잃어버린대도 상관없어

Even if this feeling is just a moment
지금 이 감정이 순간이라 해도

Now I don't want to hide my feelings anymore
이제는 더 이상 내 맘 숨기긴 싫어

Your eyes make me free
니 눈빛이 날 자유롭게 만들잖아
No, no-no-no-no
No, no-no-no-no

Don't be conscious and hug me
의식하지 말고 날 안아줘

There's nothing left to lose or hide
더는 잃을 것도 숨길 것도 없어
I risk it all, I risk it all
내 모든 걸 걸어 risk it all

Anything but this love fades out
이 사랑 말고는 fade out

Gonna set me, set me, set me free

(Oh)
(Oh)

And then Jimin end his performance by bowing like a prince.

And when he opened his eyes he heard the sound of hooting and clapping echoing in the room. His eyes filled with the tears of pride and started looking for Yoongi . Soon his eyes met with him and Jimin can see Yoongi is looking at him with pure adoration with feeling proud on him while showing his gummy smile.

Seeing him like that just for him made Jimin feel all giggly and giddy inside.

Jimin got down from the stage and soon everyone started praising him.

He's feeling really happy. He's getting compliments on his beauty as well. Despite from female, males are also drooling on him or you can say that male are drooling more on him.

And seeing all this one person is fuming in pure anger and jealousy.

And the limit was crossed when a boy asked Jimin, Are you single?

Yoongi lost his patience after seeing that scene.

He goes towards Jimin and pulls him by his waist and says to the boy while glaring "No he's definitely not. I'm his handsome boyfriend standing just in front of You"

After listening to his word the boy becomes embarrassed leave from there and talking about Jimin his eyes went wide it seems like it will come out in any second like a popping ball.

So he asked Yoongi "What was that?"

And Yoongi replied while grinning ear to ear " I know you are feeling uncomfortable with him so I just helped you and yeah you don't need to say thanks to me . I'm kind enough "

Jimin scoffed and said " Yeah yeah the most kind person I have ever seen, Now come with me , we should eat something and then we will leave for here after meeting Mr. Sam ok"

Yoongi just nodded and went with him.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

I know this is a boring one but I promise from the next part it will become spicy and interesting🤝

Do vote and comment on this

Share your thoughts with me.

Please guys show some love

Meet you all with the next update 😽

Bye bye take care y'all 👋🏻

Hey hey wait a second I forget to tell y'all something actually I'm writing a new ff and it's a taekook ff I will also upload that so wait for it .

And yes one more thing I wanted to ask you all that do you all want mpreg in this ff or not???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 477 16
when he was the sassy , beautiful and bold prince Whom everyone wants but him being Surrounded by his 5 bulky, possessive And scary brother protector...
207K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...
229K 11.4K 73
Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even killed their whole family. Fortunately...
408K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...