Her Step Husband ✓

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fifty four|

841 73 72
By Namas48

Seeing the tears in her eyes, he froze in his position. Softly cupping the side of her face, he wiped her tears as well. Unaiza tried to move away from his touch because she didn't want him to see her crying but he didn't let her do so.

"Why are you crying? That's just a rain," he enlightened her.

"I am not crying. It's just..." She stopped finding no accurate answer hitting her mind.

She finally moved away from Huzaifa's embrace and straightened, staring at the ceiling which was looking more weird due to dull light. Her body screamed inwardly in protest at the loss of his warmth, feel, and protection but maybe it was well enough now. He shouldn't know about her traumas. She didn't want to make herself more vulnerable around him than she already was. If he knew that she was scared of darkness and couldn't sleep alone because of her past wounds, she didn't know how would she react. The bad childhood had made her very emotional and she couldn't put her trust in sharing that with everyone. This only included Aqia and Nisha. And sometimes Haider. Huzaifa just knew that she came here because of her parent's death and the brutality of her stepmother. He didn't know any description of the hell that broke over her there as he was of the same age as her. Even though she loved Huzaifa, however, she didn't want to come to be so seen through in front of him.

Unaiza wiped her cheeks and took a deep breath to calm herself down. The past was gone and its terrors should also be forgotten by now. But it was easier to say than do.

"We could have kept a light on if you would have told me. When will you stop thinking of me so insensitive and cruel?" Huzaifa complained.

She turned around to stare at his utterly relaxed face. "It's not like that. You have a habit of sleeping in darkness. Most people found it more comforting to sleep. I may be an exception but I don't want to make things difficult for you. It's just that the rain made me apprehensive. I am fine now."

Huzaifa kept on looking at her without saying a word before she heard the rustling of sheets and within a moment, he was on top of her. His upper body was bare as he wasn't wearing any shirt. Huzaifa buried his both hands on the pillow beside her head. She gulped as his scent hovered in her senses and the way the muscles of his chest and arms moved. Glorious and handsome. Stunning. Her eyes widened and wrinkled his brows as he caught a sight of the dried marks of tears on her cheeks.

"You are my wife, Unaiza. A couple needs to work on their relationship which can suit them both. If you keep on thinking about everyone, even you will forget what you want. And I won't let you do that. You are a living, breathing human being, not a paper doll. Everyone including yourself should know this," he told her.

She smirked in sarcasm. "My say doesn't matter, Huzaifa. I need to be extra cautious around everyone because I have nowhere else to go. I know you guys consider me a family but there's a limit to everything and I won't cross that limit."

He sighed. "Making wrong assumptions is not okay, Iza. How about we make a deal?"

She raised a brow. "But deal?" As she spoke as found her voice deep due to tears.

He brushed his index finger over her cheek. "You will let me cuddle you to sleep every night. I won't ask you for anything in return."

She'd doubt that. Very soon his closeness would break apart every self-made resolution in her that she wouldn't let him take a step further till he would consider this marriage as real. Huzaifa was thinking of this marriage as serious and his touch would drive her crazy. Automatically, everything would happen at last.

She pressed her lips together. "What will happen when you will bring Mrs. Huzaifa number two?"

He laughed hardly at this. "Are you jealous of her?"

She pulled out her lower lip. "No, why would I be jealous? You love Inaya. You both suit each other as a couple. You will marry her, right?"

He clenched his jaw as a vein in his neck popped out. Was he angry or it was because of his love for Inaya and the fact that he didn't want her to talk about his girlfriend?

He met her gaze as though he was searching for something in it. "Yes. I'll marry her."

Something shattered inside her and she heard the sound of its smashed pieces in her ear. A shadow lurked in front of her eyes and a tear was ready to overthrow the boundary of her lid but Unaiza withheld it. She instead gave him a weak smile. A broken and sad one that couldn't do justice to the emotional turmoil she was having in her.

"Will she...will she accept you as an already married man?" She asked, trying to sound as reasonable as possible.

He shrugged his shoulders, as his finger now reached her neck, slightly caressing the soft skin over there making her gasp. How ironic this was. He was near her and touching her while talking about another woman.

"If she loves me, she will accept me however I will go to her," he said, a steel in his voice.

"She loves you," Unaiza murmured.

He lifted a brow. "Do you think so?"

Unaiza nodded. "Of course. You guys love each other. I mean in University, your couple was so popular. It was known as the Good-looking couple. I still remember that. The way you proposed her in front of the whole university....that was...that was so dreamy. I could see in her eyes that she loves you so much."

The corners of her eyes became wet but she tried to mask her sadness with awe, happiness, and fun.

Huzaifa chuckled and slightly nudged her nose. "You are very innocent."

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

His finger again covered her lips and he outlined her lower lip. "I wanna kiss you again."

Quickly he smashed his lips over hers. Unaiza inhaled as her hands landed on his chest, feeling his warm skin under her cold fingers. She closed her eyes as he made his way inside her mouth without any prior sweet kiss. There was a fury, passion, and burning in his kiss like he wanted to devour her. He claimed every bit of her mouth as if she belonged to only him with equal intensity, making her moan against his lips. Her journey of his skin never ended as she caressed his arms, chest, and back and now reached his abs, feeling their amazing feel under her fingers. She wanted to bring a reaction out of him. He should have reacted to her touch as she did but there was none other than a change in pattern of his breathing a bit.

Feeling disappointed, she left her effort and just focused on this beautiful moment and the things Huzaifa was doing with her. His big hand reached over to her slim back and he lifted her off a bit which caused her body to press against his. Jolts of electrifying sensations ran in her whole body. He slowly pulled down the edge of her top from her shoulder, uncovering her soft and pale skin.

He growled before devouring and laying his claims on every sensitive part of her revealed skin. Unaiza felt on cloud nine by now. She never felt this sensation before and every time Huzaifa did it with her, it caused her to achieve a different level of pleasure and comfort. Nevertheless, he didn't proceed further. He would happily take whatever she was willing to give. His lips again reached her lips as he crashed them down, making her mesmerized once again.

"You don't even imagine Unaiza how much I am controlling myself. For the first time in my life, I ain't getting what I want within a blink of an eye. I never wanted anyone so badly ever," he rasped against her lips as he continued dropping small kisses over there.

Her heart fluttered at this. He was attracted to her. She made him crave for her. She looked attractive enough for him.

A blush crept over her cheeks. "Huzaifa, I told you I need time."

He smiled and stroked her jaw. "Of course I remember that. And you don't need to be worried."

He again began kissing her lips as his palms stroked her shoulder and upper arm sensually, making her moan in pleasure.

"Yes. I'll marry her."

Huzaifa's voice reverberated in her memory. It made her still. The broken pieces inside her again started aching. She suddenly felt bored with everything. Wasn't it a deception? A pretense? Huzaifa loved another woman but he was kissing Unaiza. He had dreamt of another woman's championship but he was consoling her on this rainy night. This was bound to happen. It shouldn't affect her.

Inaya has been there since the start. It was she who came between her and Huzaifa. She accepted Inaya's presence before everything happened. Huzaifa gave her a free hand and a chance to make a choice. But she preferred her love and craze over a husband who wouldn't be solely hers. Why was it making her hurt now? It shouldn't or else the life would be very difficult to spend. She couldn't complain this to Huzaifa because she knew it was coming and he made sure she said yes properly and she did. She did say yes to sharing him with Inaya.

Inaya would be so lucky to have his heart. She would be the sole owner of his heart and love. While she. She would be nothing in front of her. Absolutely nothing.

No, she shouldn't feel like that. That was wrong. It would hurt her more. She should stop thinking about anything else and focus on whatever Huzaifa was doing to her right now.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath inside. She was Huzaifa's wife and that was enough. Nothing else matters anymore. His lips were now on her throat; nibbling, kissing, and sucking her soft and sensitive skin, laying his claims over there. She really felt a chilling sensation down her spine when he moved his lips over her collarbone, his beard tickling her flesh, making her itch more for more. Huzaifa traced her bone with his lips before repeating the same action here which he did with his throat. Unaiza groaned hard at this and folded her arms around his neck, tugging his hair. She bit the inside of her cheeks in embarrassment.

He continued his journey, kissing whatever the skin came in his way and this time when his mouth pulled the same magic again, she jumped out of her place. He was making her go crazy.

"Huzaifa!" She cried out hard as her fingers dug painfully into his shoulders. 

Her face flushed and she zipped her lips together because of shyness.

What if anyone would walk into her room?

Huzaifa pulled away and stared at her. "I told you don't feel ashamed of something natural, Iza."

She became red more, but she hooked her hand around his neck and pulled him up for a kiss because this time his lips were looking too alluring to resist. She felt his lips curling into a smirk against her and he hummed in satisfaction.

Suddenly remembering something, she put a palm between their lips, pausing their kiss. Huzaifa groaned and it gave her the gratification she had been looking for such a while.

"Why don't you patch up with Tashfeen Papa? Make him understand your stance again. Who knows he may understand you this time," she asserted, making his eyes go sharp due to growing resentment.

                ______________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

How is it?

Will Huzaifa marry Inaya?

Should Unaiza show her reaction over the taks of his second wife?

Will he listen to Unaiza and talk calmly to his father?

Plz vote and comment ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.7K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
511K 23.5K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
322K 29.5K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.4M 56.1K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...