Beautiful Mistakes

By CosmicAxel

A collection of short erotic love stories to tease the senses. Beware: there are no plots, just pure, unadul... More

Warning
Bench Seats
The Mirror
Metronome II
Metronome
Summer Tryst
Summer Tryst II
Obediently Yours
Obediently Yours II
Darlin'
Groan
Sweet Dreams at the Palazzo
Owned by Midnight
A King's Fallen Goddess
Seducing Greed
Le Rêve (The Dream)
Blind Hookup
Blind Hookup II
To my Husband's Mistress
Off the Trail
Off the Trail II
Off the Trail III
Allure of a Shadow Demon

Off the Trail IV

198 2 1
By CosmicAxel

Warning: Monster Erotica, woman x monster, tentacles

Amon lifted me up once more and began to lower me onto his hard cock. I moaned and wiggled my ass as he pressed through my walls. His thick dick head alone stretched the width of my inner channel. The burning from being stretched open ignited a fiery arousal in the pit of my belly. The pleasure coursed down through my center and zipped straight to my toes and my tits. He leaned up and captured both my nipples between his sharp teeth and sucked, one side hard, the other light with his hot mouth. I hissed, back arching upward to push them further into his mouth and thrust my hips in rhythm to the pangs from his fangs.

"Oh, fuck!" The moans escaping my mouth were broken and dirty.

A strange laugh, like a cough came from his chest.

I gasp and hold my breath when he slowly lowers me again to take him deeper.

His voice purring the command, "Open your thighs more."

"Okay," my word shakes when I swallowed my nerves. The sheer size of his cock made my passage slick. Each thrust has been done slowly to work his cock deeper. A sense of fullness and a little bit of pain shoots up my spine. My core and passage ache as it stretch. This thing could not possibly fit all the way inside of me, not without being torn asunder.

"Fuck," I whimper as his cock seem to continue. Each thrust slowly bring him in, bit by bit, and each time a fresh jolt of bliss shot up my spine and right to my clit. Each thrust has his thick shaft slide deliciously against it and the pleasure made my whole body. He watches as his cock disappear inside, while licking his fangs with his long, raspy tongue.

"Almost there. " His gruff whisper slides over my nerves as his shadow coiled around my shoulders, nipping its way up and down my back. The appendages shoot off electric tingles of pleasure. The pleasure and pain becomes so overwhelming I'm struggling between rolling my hips and squirming off his impalement.He gave another growl, almost a sound of encouragement before his hot grip clamps down harder on me.

"Your greed little cunt wants more ." A huskily growled the words of lust in my ear, giving the edge of it a lick. He lifted me up once more, emptying me of his invasion only to lower back down faster. I tense. Each inch brings me pleasure and pain at how impossibly large his cock is compared to me. My inner channel is full to the point of bursting. A new feeling, something bigger was coming.

" Oh, my ... What?"

I cry out as my ass smacks against the tops of his balls. He's now inside of me fully, and yet I don't understand how he fits. I wriggle in discomfort, trying to stretch, adjust and make him fit. He hissed his breath with the same intensity. The motion did little besides force me to flex and shift upon his massive member. It does nothing for me, even as his cock seem to bulge inside me.

" Relax ... Ava."

"Too Much!" I moaned as he grind his hips upward.

He had gone too fast, impaled me with too much.

Ava! You've always taken your challenges head-on and this is the adventure of the lifetime. My inner slut cheerleader rallied me on.

If he keeps fucking me like this, I think I know what going to happen. He will kill me with orgasms and his size. I mentally giggle. I need to calm him, and his shadow. Or He will shred me to ribbons and fuck my mutilated corpse. I can't really have my parents find me like this. Can I? My inner naughty demon snicker.

"Breathe, " I mutter to myself. Breathe in counting four, breathe out, six. Repeat five times. I will not pass out on this creature who is trying to turn me inside-out via cock. He had become very still as I centered and relaxed. He made the oddest snuffling noise at the back of his throat. His lips were half opened to let his panting breathe. His eyes met mine and he nods, urging me silently on.

I gasped out a soft "oh. " It was just the thing, an action without thinking that changed the whole game. I discovered if I clenched up around him with little muscle power I had around his twitching cock, he would grunt in pleasure. I pushed my weight a bit harder onto him, moving up and down on the inches of cock that were not embedded, pulling more groaning sounds and growling out from his chest. He tosses his head back. I was relieved to see a glimmer of humanity. The abandonment that came in the name of sex.

A monster, I was so desperate to see more humanlike qualities in. My imagination has already ran the gauntlet with tonight. He could easily rip me apart if he got any rougher.

"Fuck Amon." I whimper as his cock seem to continue despite my better judgement. Tears prick at the corners of my eyes. The urge to weep wells up in my chest at his relentless invasion. A whimper escapes and I freeze as his pelvis pushes up hard into my sensitive, taut lower lips.

"So tight." The breathy growl accompanied him bucking up suddenly, forcing an unearthly scream from my lungs.

"Fuck," I yelled at him through a hoarse voice. My chest rising and falling. My breathing labored. His body coiled and rolled like wave underneath, reminding me that despite his gentleness in our strange connection, he was not human and could not understand what it was that his invasions did to me. I clung to his chest, my nails digging in for safety not that he noticed.

His breathing increased with mine and his arm tightens around me, to an uncomfortable pressure.

"Move faster, little one." his voice, raspy, reached me as I squeezed my eyes shut. His cock felt harder as if becoming an impossible length of stone that he pushed in me to a rhythm. I thought - no - I know I'm going to tear if I take anymore. It was too big for me. It is like trying to fit a banana into a pencil sharpener. Impossible!

The next thought vanished as his body tightened like a vice underneath me as he kept pushing his body against me in a steady roll of waves and kept pushing his cock in, pressing my hips down to meld our bodies together into slow grind.

"Good Female. Relax," his gravelly words float around me, warm air skimming across the nape of my neck and the tendrils slipped in between my braids. I finally let my hands roam.

My slow exploration has him pausing, his hand that cradles my waist move slightly upwards in tiny strokes. For the briefest moment he felt like the man who came across as a woman for the first time. Except for the claws and shadow monster attached. This is so wrong, so bad and I should not want anything to do with him. Yet his attentive movements, and careful touch felt better than any sex I've had in ages. I roll my hips, searching for more of that sensation. He seems a little unsure, but his dick didn't give a flying shit. It jerked inside me like it had a will of its own.

"Yes." He hissed the word when I look him in the eyes. The deep reds seem to glow in his pleasure. "That's it, Ava. Take every bit of my cock. Beg me to breed your womb."

He dug his clawed fingers into my soft belly, but his claw failed to mar the skin. They flexed, testing my tolerance of pain as he stretched and touched along the small paunch I acquired. The exploring digits seemed content when a groan left my mouth, my breath still in my chest from the sensation of his probing hands.

His head tilts, "Does that feel good?"

"More," My whisper was laced with an insanity I was prepared to let myself slip into. The cock is too massive for my pussy, but I'm too desperate to climax to care. I shifted my body. The head of his cock moved inside of me causing sparks of arousal shoot up from my thighs.

His low voice had me catching my breath again, and a moan escaped me, "More?"

"Yes, please," he rocked up while rolling my hips faster. His rough hands sliding from hips up my side, and the shadow grasping my breasts.

His glowing eyes sharpened on my face and soften with pleasure. " Ava, tell me again."

I squeak in a rush, "Good ... feels so good."

"And this? " The shadow tendril begin playing with my clit as his teeth grazed my collarbone. "This little nub makes you clench me so tightly, begging to be breed. Do you want me to fill you up with my seed, little human?"

My legs begin to quiver and tremble as the shadow and his cock start to abuse and fuck my clit and pussy in tandem. I cry out, the world feels like it's spinning and I was falling. Black spots started to appear in my vision as tears and the strongest climax I ever experienced began to rush forward. He slammed in and held himself buried to his hilt while my inner walls convulsed around him, forcing an echoing roar out from his mouth. I shake, each blast of his cum pumped from him had an eruption, prolonging my climax and searing into my womb.

"Oh, fuck...yes! "I screamed into his shoulder unable to stop quivering.

He rode out my climax, the violent trembling of my thighs around his hip, his heavy sack flexed as his shaft filled me to bursting. As the last shock left me, my whole body tensed to the point of snapping, and then it released.

I laid limp against his chest as his tendrils and hands stroke and massage my hips, ass, and lower back, as if I had just run a marathon. As his massive cock continued to twitch and pulse, filling me with so much cum there was no choice but to absorb it. This sensation is strange, alien, as he watched with intense eyes. The sticky cream start to drip down the insides of my thighs when he slowly withdrew himself from my used pussy and shifted me into his arms.

A muffled giggle escapes, sounding slutty to my ears as I listened to the squish of our bodies separating. He, too, gave a little groan that vibrated where his chest met the top of my head. He lifts me higher as he stands up, clenching me tightly to his chest.

"Ava," he licks the side of my throat and nips my earlobe as I wilt in his hold. "Do not fall asleep. We're not yet done."

"Sure," I managed a slurred word, my eyes heavy.

I give him an awkward, shy smile. This monster and his shadow, how it coiled and massaged me was weird.

There was a long pause from him that jarred me out of my post climax haze.

"You look delicious, my little mate. I'll breed you again after --"

He raised his head slightly higher, sniffing. I took it that meant no dinner as he leans over me, lifting my chin up as he drew his long, long tongue across my upper lip.

"Kiss," he ordered.

My brows twitched. Was he serious? The luminescent eyes and cocked head gave me a short confirmation. It almost seemed like an eagerness. The idea was absurd, but he stood there waiting. I shrugged, what's the worst that could happen if I did give in to his demands? What's a kiss or three compared to letting make a meal out of me.

"Okay," I respond nervously.

"Close your eyes and hold very still." The raspy whisper seemed to echo around the clearing as his heavy head lowered toward me again. I shiver, the smell of wild game and plants overwhelm me as his mouth comes closer. He tilted his head, my lips pressed and then parted as his tongue enters to explore me with a swiftness that is more reflexive. His hot mouth sucks on my bottom lip gently. His long, wide tongue shoved into my mouth with such eagerness I would have stumbled, if I was standing. It was the first time I ever been kissed by a monster. It's just as erotic as I imagined.

"Warm shower for my little mate. Then I breed you again before the sun raises."

The warmth of his mouth and tongue had broken me out of some daze, though I'm barely clinging onto reality. I tremble more breathless than before. We weren't at my camp site any more. I didn't even feel us move. A small hunting cabin set back into deep wilderness greeted my idle eyes.

"Another breeding, mmm?" A shiver rolled across my flesh that has nothing to do with my wet, cum soaked form. I don't really understand what he meant and yet my brain didn't really bother to compute the risk. My lower body tighten and a rush of liquid spills free to roll down his pelvis. "A warm shower sounds nice."

"Yes, my little female ." A breathy growl accompanies him striding toward the cabin, his muscled bicep curls tightly around me. My breasts slide across his muscular arm that rests underneath my ass and around my thighs. He moves me like a baby, carrying me effortlessly through the night and into the rustic cabin.

It was a little odd being alone and naked in the small cabin with the monster and his shadow, but want is a girl to do? Now monster romances told me about this. A hot shower? Sex with a monster, and another monster may or may not try to kill him so it could get at me. Or they will both share me? And, if that doesn't sound like an absolute smashing start to my own erotic monster romance, what does?

***

HEA for Ava and Amon or her prediction come true? Will she ever finish her backpacking trip in peace or lust?

I'm thinking on making this monster romance a thing. What are your thoughts?

Thank you for reading!

Thoughts are appreciated !

Leave a comment, star, and/or emoji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 190 8
One-shot stories all written by me. I am taking requests! Enjoy :)
7.9K 64 3
Inside this book you will delve into a collection of short twisted fairytale oddities with a sexy spark. These stories have been meticulously crafted...
8.8K 148 15
Warning: This is a dark erotic romance novel. This is not a sweet romance. Mature content, strong language, abuse, and violence; you have been warned...