Misty and Seabound (Ninjago)

Da EclipseDragonet

{Originally published on Quotev.com 11/27/2023} (Inculdes Ninjago and the Island) Nya's powers suddenly beco... Altro

Misty and the Island (Ninjago)
Prologue
Uncharted
The Keepers of the Amulet
The Gift of Jay
Tooth of Wojira
Misty and Seabound (Ninjago)
Prologue
A Big Splash
Like A Tidal Wave
Call of the Deep
Deep Diving
Unsinkable
Five Thousand Fathoms Down

The Wrath of Kalmaar

72 3 1
Da EclipseDragonet

Nya's head ached, but slowly her vision returned and she came too. She raised her hand to try and brush the hair that had fallen in her face only to find her wrists cuffed. Her aching back was against a pillar that seemed to be made of blue-tempered sea glass.

She saw out of the corner of her eyes her mother who was also cuffed, they were chained to each other. Maya was slumped forward still unresponsive. She gasped and cried out, "Mom? Mom, are you okay?" He tugged with her one wrist in an attempt to get her mother to respond.

The sudden movement seemed to be enough to rouse Maya enough for her to, wearily raise her head and stammer out still disoriented, "What happened? Where are we?"

Nya looked around taking in what seemed to be an empty hallway with many more pillars like the one they were chained to, "The Temple of Wojira,"

"Wojira? Wojira's a myth about a giant sea serpent,"

"It's not a myth. On our last adventure, we found proof. We found an ancient amulet on an island. The Storm Amulet. It belonged to Wojira. It was being protected by the Keepers of the—" Nya gasped stopping as she was startled, by the very person who had trapped them. He came crawling into view. His tentacles instead of feet crept along the ground.

"Go on, pray tell. About these "Keepers", about the Storm Amulet. I am Prince Kalmaar, son of Trimaar, heir to the throne of Merlopia, rightful ruler of the Endless Sea, and I assure you, not someone to be trifled with," Kalmaar said with a sneer his voice was smug but there was a clear underline threatening tone to it. His bright green eyes were sharp and cruel, with piercing yellow irises, narrowed and bore into Nya as he leaned forward toward her to intimidate her. Nya's met his harsh glare with one of her own, unflinching.

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" Maya said cheerfully, turning to look over her shoulder.

"Don't be nice to him, Mom! He's the one who blasted us in the back!"

"I'm sure that was just a tiny misunderstanding. We are trespassing in his temple,"

"Mom! He's evil!"

"Nya! He can hear you!"

"Silence! Both of you!" Kalmaar roared glaring at the two women. He then returned to his full height and said more calmly, "Tell me the location of this island, and I will spare your lives,"

"What island?" Nya replied her expression looked impassive and uninterested.

"The Island of the Keepers!"

"Keepers of what?"

Kalmaar's farce of patience faded and he started yelling, "The Storm Amulet! T-The amulet you were just—" He stopped when he noticed Nya smiling smugly. He took a sharp breath and sighed, regaining his composer, "Ha! I will ask one last time. Where is the island?"

"Save your breath, Calamari. I'm not telling you anything,"

"That's Kalmaar," He snarled and pointed his trident at them threateningly, it started to charge up, and Nya braced herself as she continued to glare at him, Just before he fired one of his servents showed up and startled him, which caused the prince to jerk his aim upward and the blast slammed up toward the top of the pillar, Nya, and Maya were chained around. Causing rubble to rain down around them they both ducked their heads and braced themselves.

"My prince! Forgive me, my lord. Did I startle you?" The servant stammered

"Of course not," Kalmaar said dismissively waving his hand, and then adding in a more annoyed tone, "What do you want, Gripe?"

"The King requests your presence in the palace. At once!" Gripe responded

"Oh, saved by my meddling father. I look forward to continuing our discussion when I return," Kalmaar sneered turning to both Maya and Nya. Nya shook head knocking a piece of rubble that had fallen in her hair and on top of her head. She scowled at him as he started to leave, she exchanged looks with her mother and once again tugged at the chains, which seemed to be made of a strange stretchy blue material.

(In the Hydro Bounty, the rest of the ninjas were trying to restart the ship.)

"Nya! Nya, come in. Nya!" Pixal cried into the intercom on the control deck. Her usually calm voice was nowhere to be heard. They could only hear static from the intercom in response.

"How much air supply do they have?" Lloyd asked

"At this depth, one hour," Pixal replied gravely.

"One hour!" Jay shouted, "We have to help them!" He got up and walked toward the door, "We have to get this sub fixed and go after them! I-I'm going to zap the battery!" blue lightning arched from his fingers and hands. He turned to face his friends.

"That would be exceedingly dangerous. The engine room is partially flooded," Zane responded, the lightning died away in Jay's hands as his expression fell, but Misty could still see the determination burning in his eyes. He was staring at Zane as the ice Ninja continued, "Even if you could survive it, a charge of that magnitude will be fatal,"

"We don't have a choice!" Jay shouted, he opened the doors to leave and go to the engine room.

Pixal then spoke up, "Perhaps we do. There is a small chance I can reroute power from life support and auxiliary. But I do not know if it will be enough to jumpstart the battery,"

"I don't think we have anything to lose, Pix," Lloyd said gravely.

Misty looked over at Jay to gauge his expression. He looked at the ground but let the previous open-door close. She felt relieved he wouldn't do anything rash, but deep down she knew nothing would stop him from saving Nya and nothing ever would. She was his yang, his other half.

(In the temple, Nya and Maya continued their attempts to escape.)

"We have to get - out of here!" Nya shouted as she continued to pull at the chains that held her.

"One time, when I was the Master of Water, your father and I were handcuffed to a pole, and we were able to get loose by climbing over the top," Maya explained smiling

"Mom, that would never—" Nya said as she looked up and noticed that the top of the pole was damaged by Kalmaar. "Uh, huh. Okay. Well, I guess we could try it. At the same time," They begin to ascend the pole. "One, two, three! Again"

"It's working!" Maya cheered

"One, two, three! One, two, three!" Nya

"Almost there!" Maya shouted, but her foot slipped on the pole, and she started sliding downward.

"No!" Nya cried, she leaned forward forcing the bindings tighter to stop Maya's fall.

"Sorry, I slipped. I've got it now,"

"Okay. One, two, three! And jump!" They escaped the pole and landed on the ground, "Ha!"

"We did it!" Maya cheered and they, high five each other

"Now to get rid of these," Nya muttered looking down at her cuffs.

"Well, one time, when I was the Master of Water—," Maya started to say causing Nya to roll her eyes but before she could respond, they heard a voice shout, "The prisoners are escaping! Attack!" He tried to blast the two but ended up breaking one of their handcuffs.

"Oh, that works too," Maya said smiling

"Run!" Nya screamed and grabbed her mother's shoulders to get her to focus, They ran in different directions and fell to the ground, "Mom!'

"Nya!"

"Come on!" Nya cried as she dragged Maya in one direction.

"Stop them!" Gripe demanded

Nya and Maya soon found themselves, blocked off by more Merlopians, but Maya swings Nya around on their other handcuff and together they defeat the guards.

"Wait, hang on," Nya said, she picked up a trident. "How does this ..." she muttered and a blast shot out and blasted off a chunk of a pole. The chunk as it fell only barely missing Maya's head.

"Careful!" Maya scolded

"Sorry, sorry," Nya said sheepishly. "I've got it now!" She reassured her with more confidence, She blasted again, this time barely missing Maya.

"Nya!"

"Sorry. Okay, I've actually got it now," A guard blasted at her and she blocked it with her handcuff, breaking it in the process. The guards went running after Nya and blasted one of their weapons out of their hands, "Mom, hold still," she said as she turned to her mother and pointed the trident at her mother's cuff.

Maya looked nervous, "Um, Nya, no. I'm not sure that's such a great—" She braces herself but Nya hits the cuff and breaks her handcuff, freeing her.

"Now run!" She screamed they ran for the doors of the temple, as they were being shot at and chased. They make it out and brace against the doors to catch their breaths. Only to see two more guards and Glutinous the snake in the spider chair inspecting their mechs, and their only way out.

"Oh my!" Glutinous screamed and the two guards rushed toward the two women. Nya and Maya run at theme dodging the blasts fired at them. Together they used the Trident and tripped them knocking the two enemies off their feet.

Nya throws away the Trident and both she and Maya get into the suits and start them up, "Blast them!" Gripe screamed, Nya and Maya got away in the APS suites diving into the water below, "Release the Ripper Sharks!" Gripe ordered

"Are you certain that's necessary?" Glutinous stammered he had climbed down from the pole he had perched himself on.

"If the Prince finds out they escaped without revealing the location of the second amulet, what do you think he will do to us?" Gripe snarled, Glutinous nodded, and released the sharks.

(Back in the Hydro Bounty, the others are still trying to fix the ship.)

"Zane, try it again," Pixal said she was under the control panel sparks flying as she adjusted the wiring.

"Rerouting power, now," He pressed a button, and it shot out sparks and all the lights went out.

"Oh, no," Pixal shouted as the emergency lights came on bathing the room in a red light.

"I was afraid of that," Zane said sighing

"Well, that didn't work. What now?" Jay demanded he was getting more frustrated and increasingly more worried about Nya and Maya.

"We just used the last of our power. It wasn't enough," Pixal explained

There was a beep and Lloyd checked the screen, and it showed a video of water pouring into the hull of the ship, "We're taking on water. The sub's flooding! There's gotta be something else we can try,"

"While you guys are thinking, I'll go, um, go down and get the oxygen tanks," Jay said although Misty noticed an unusual inflection in his voice. Jay left through the doors.

"The oxygen tanks? Those are located up here," Zane said sounding confused

Lloyd paused, glancing at Misty's concerned expression he realized what Jay was going to do, "He's gonna try and recharge the battery!"

Misty rushed after him and screeched to a halt as she saw the water. She yanked on an oxygen tank and mask and dove in. Lloyd, Pixal, and Zane were behind her. Pixal and Zane didn't need a helmet or tank.

Jay put on diving gear and an oxygen tank, He swam through the door, and barred it with a pipe, and swam, to the battery. He raised them up and started charging them. His blue lightning danced over his fingers and into the battery.

"Open the door!" Pixal screamed as she banged on the door. Lloyd was trying to pull on it desperately

"Jay! Don't do it!" Zane shouted

"Jay! It's too dangerous!" Lloyd warned through the intercom.

"Jay! Please we'll find another way!" Misty begged as she banged her fists on the window of the door.

Zane tried the door only for his hands to receive a shock and Overhead, the lights came back on.

"Oh, my," Pixal marveled

"He's doing it," Zane murmured

Jay's eyes started glowing, followed by an explosion that blasted him away from the battery. The ship came to life once more, the power restored. The water in the hull started to leave.

"Jay! Are you there?" Lloyd shouted as he took off his mask. He started banging on the door.

"Say something!" Zane cried

"Jay!" Misty screamed

Jay emerged from the room, lighting still sparking over his skin and hands. It danced in his hair and eyes.

"You did it!" Lloyd cheered

"I can't believe it!" Zane agreed

"Say something, Jay!" Pixal chuckled relieved

Misty tackled Jay in a hug. This caused him to stumble backward a little, but he smiled and ruffled her hair giving, and looked to the others, "Why are you all standing around, staring at me? Let's get this tub of bolts moving,"

"You heard him. What are we waiting for?" Lloyd cheered

"All hands to stations!" Zane agreed

"Full power!" Pixal echoed

(In the control room, the ninja took their seats.)

"All systems are go. The helm is yours, captain," Pixal said turning to Zane.

"No, the helm is yours," Zane said turning to Jay

"All ahead. Left full rudder. Set your course on that energy signal," Jay ordered taking his seat with a smile.

"All ahead," Pixal responded

"Left full rudder," Lloyd reported

"Let's Go!" Misty cheered

(The Bounty powers up and they head towards the energy signal.)

"Hang on, Nya. We're coming," 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

22.6K 369 39
(Original Published on Quotev) It's been about a year since Wu disappeared in time, and the ninja team has been looking for him ever since. But beca...
11.3K 297 14
A still - alive Harumi causes an "accident" in order for the Ninjago civilians to hate the ninja. This not only destroys Ninjago City, but drives Nya...
Switched Da Gra-MayeDIY

Storie d'amore

13.3K 285 17
All seems well in Ninjago until the Sons of Garmadon came along. After the palace was destroyed and the Empire and Empress perished, with the dying b...
22.7K 582 30
Before 100 years started a war. The Fire King wanted everything to be controlled by him. The four other kingdoms-Lightning, Water, Ice and Earth-foun...