Avatar 3: From The Stars

By Wolfie_User

Being born amidst the stars with only knowledge to engulf her interests. Stories from two different planets... More

Chapter 00: Avatar Program OBS

Introduction

32 0 0
By Wolfie_User

This story is a personal self-insert of myself into the Avatar franchise. All characters rightfully belong to James Cameron, except my characters, Patient 0/Ftu'Tanhi and Dr. Lisa as well as any side characters.

Hi, if you're seeing this that means you are either a new reader or a returning reader. If you are new, feel free to skip this part:

Hello returning readers. The reason I decided to restart this book was because I was not feeling very happy with my old one. It felt too rushed and I felt like I wasn't conveying what I wanted to, therefore I decided to scrap it. I hope you all can enjoy this new version just as much, or if not more, than the older one. Thank you.

I hope this book can teach you new things about Pandora. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 830 56
Moving to Gotham City was supposed to be the start of a new chapter for Holly Gordon, but soon she realizes there's no such thing as living a normal...
588K 14.6K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
171K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
204K 30.1K 116
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€žแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€”แ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€š แ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแŠ แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑ...