Gryffindor Princess (Book 2)

By PrincessOnlyMe

Ana Malfoy has gone through 2nd year alive. but will it be easy at 3rd year. Drama, Secrets, lies, truths, an... More

The Rescue
Not a Chapter
A slip off part 1
Slip off part 2
The Laughs we share
Our First Kiss
No Fear, Never Fear
The beginning of My PrankSeason
All about the Pranks
All i need is him
The Truth??
Terrified Me? No just a bit scared
Dog Attack... Grrrr
I feel it...
Just Another Day
Time What?!
A Redo Over
The Book
The Saving
Goodbye Lupin
Fire Bolts
Yay

Not decided yet

4.6K 148 45
By PrincessOnlyMe

Second time I write this chapter and honestly its getting on my nerves. But I love you guys to much not to do it again. Okay anyways just wanted to say I love you guys so much And hey!!

Spoiler Alert: This is the chapter where Hermonie punches Draco. Which may I add is awesome, I was all like dayummm girl!!! It was really cool.
Anyways here we go....

Ana's P.O.V

So here I am in the library, oh no I think Hermonie is rubbing off on me, yeah well no.
Honestly I'm glad I'm here. You see hagrid told us about Buckbeak being sentence to death, and I have spent most of my free time looking for something that might help him go free, or at least escape but nothing. THIS IS JUST SO FRUSTRATING.

"Hey Ana, we're going to go see hagrid, come on" Hermonie said pulling on my arm towards the library exit.

"I can't I'll be there soon let me just find something, I'm close, I know I am" I said pulling my arm back and grabbing a another book.
"Fine, but you better be there soon" she said leaving.
I kept looking in more books when I saw something move in the corner of my eye.
I looked to the side and saw a red and blue book floating?

I walked towards it and tried to grab it but it moved. It started to float above my head.
"Come here" I said and surprisingly it landed on my hand.

"Please be here I need something to help me" I whispered to the book. It opened to a page by itself and I read it.
"Yes this is it!! Omg thank you!!" I yelled earning a 'shh' from the librarian.
I ran out of the library with the book. No time for checking it out I'm in a hurry, I thought.

As I was running out I ran into Draco who was holding his nose. But I had no time to ask what was wrong I had to get to Hagrid's and fast.

Harry's P.O.V

"Where's Ana?" Ron and me asked Hermonie.
"She said she was going to stay in the library a couple more minutes, I hope she finds something" Hermonie told us as we walked outside.
"Yeah and have you noticed she stayed up all night, did she even eat breakfast?" Ron asked
"Ah come to see the show" Malfoy said.
Hermonie walked up to him
"You foul loathsome cocoarch" Hermonie screamed at him as she pointed her wand at him.

He looked like he was going to pee his pants. Oh it was quite entertaining.
"Hermonie its not worth it" Ron said.
Hermonie turned around making Draco laugh which caused Hermonie to turn back around and punch him. He and his goons ran out. We then ran towards Hagrid's.

Ana's P.O.V

I ran and when I got to his door I banged on it.
"Woah there" hagrid said while opening the door.
I hugged him as soon as I saw him
He looked down at me and smiled
"Don't do that" I said looking back at him.

"Don't do what?" Hagrid said obviously confused.
"Don't smile when you know it hurts" I said holding back my tears.
He pretended not to hear me and turned back to the trio.
I noticed Ron holding his rat.
'The rat' 'the rat'.....
That's it, he's the rat!!!
Oh my merlin what do I do?!?
Okay chill, chill its meant to happen its part of the plan, go with it... Okay.
"Well Ana do you have anything that might help?" Hermonie asked
"Umm... No I couldn't find anything, sorry Hagrid" I lied.
That's when a snail hit one of hagrid's vase making it break.
Then another came hitting Harry in the head

"Look their coming" Hermonie said looking out the window.
We sneaked out the back door making sure they didn't see us.
We ran behind a huge rock and waited till Dumbledore and the rest entered, I saw what Dumbledore was doing he was distracting them to buy us some time.

Hermonie then looked behind us.
"What is it?" Ron asked
"I think I just saw-" but I cut her off "let's go" I said, not wanting them to see what was behind us, or it might have ruined the plan.
We ran back near the Whomping Willow we saw the man getting ready to cut Buckbeak's head of
"Oh I can't look" hermonie and me said at the same time.
I buried my face in Harry's neck while he hugged me. I tried not to cry because I knew it was going to be okay but I couldn't hold it. I cried in harry's neck while hugging the red and blue book.
After a while Ron's rat started to squirm in his hands.
"Scabbers stop that" Ron yelled

"Guys watch out!!" Ron yelled as we turned around and saw a big black dog. We saw it running towards us so hermonie jumped to the side as Harry pulled me on the other side.
The dog jumped on Ron and started dragging him from the foot

"Ron!!!" we all yelled. We ran after him trying to catch him but it was to late the dog had taken him inside the Whomping Willow.

I chased after him. "Ana what are you doing?" Harry asked grabbing my arm pulling me back.

"Ron is in there we need to save him" I said running towards the little whole, but I was pushed back by the stupid whimoing Willow's branch. It had thrown me on the ground.

"Ana are you okay?" Harry asked as him and hermonie helped me up
"Yes I'm fine but Ron we need to save him." I said dusting the dirt off my shorts.

We tried again I jumped on a branched and hopped of just in time and landed on the whole. A little while so did Harry and Hermonie.

We walked up a flight of stairs.

Ugh!!! Remind me again why I'm here?!
You're here because you're my conscious now shut up.
But I'm tired!!
I'm doing all the work!!!!
Fine but if we get killed I'm going to be really pissed at you
Shut it!!
Huff and you wonder why I barely talk to you.
That's it

I smacked my head causing hermonie and Harry to look at me oddly.
Fortunately we were on the last step.

I slowly opened the door to find Ron sitting on a old dusty bed holding his stupid rat.
"Guys its a trap he's the dog!" Ron yelled as we walked closer to him.

I turned around to see my dad.
"Dad!" I yelled as I hugged him. He hugged back
"Ana? What's going on?" Harry asked pointing his wand at my father.
"Harry let him explain its not what you think" I pleaded but harry pushed me behind him while still pointing his wand at him.
"If you want them you will have to go through us first" Hermonie said pointing her wand at my father.
"No one will die tonight dear" my father said trying to calm down Hermonie.

"No one but you will" harry said while strangling him
"Harry!" I yelled I grabbed him and pulled him back.

My father just laughed "you're going to kill me Harry?" My father asked looking at Harry's wand.

Harry hesitated I knew he wouldn't do it, harry isn't a murder.
" Expelliarmus" yelled lupin who had batted into the room.

After a while my father and lupin hugged.

"You were in on this two" Harry asked in disgust, but he couldn't do anything about it because lupin had his wand and hermonie's wand.

"No harry you have it all wrong" I said standing in front of lupin and my father.

"It was him" I said pointing a scabbers.

"Have you gone mad? I'm your best friend Ana" Ron said holding scabbers.

"Not you" I said going near Ron as he backed away.

"Him" I said taking scabbers.

I wiped my wand out of my boot and pointed it at the rat.

"Petrify" I said so it would stop squirming.

Ron was yelling at me that I had gone mad while Hermonie and Harry stared in shock. And lupin and my father were smiling

"I don't know the spell to turn him back" I said looking back at my father.

"Create one, you are powerful enough" lupin said shrugging.

But before I could do anything Snape rushed into the room going in into a whole speech which I didn't listen to. I just did the first spell that came to mind.

" Cherries, sprinkles, ice cream float, turn Snape into a goat!" I said pointing my wand at him.

I looked back at the rat and concentrated
"Liar liar pants on fire, reveal this rats secret awire" I said pointing my wand at the rat.

And soon the rat turned into a ugly looking man

"Seriously that worked?!" My father yelled in shock

"I know right it wasn't even a real spell" Hermonie said looking at me in amazement .

"What is wrong with you people?! Just look harry my father is innocent" "he did it he told voldemort where your parents were" I said pointing at the man who was once a rat, trying to keep myself together.

After a while of explaining and Harry explaining how we wouldn't kill him but wait for the dementors to take him.

______________________________________________________________________

After a while I ended up with a purple bruise on my forehead and a whole lot of dirt on my new shorts seriously these cost a lot of money.

Pettigrew had escaped after lupin turned into a werewolf.
I tried to stop them and somehow snape had turned himself to a human again.

Me and Harry ended up looking for My father the last thing I remember seeing was two .... Patronous saving us...

Hey guys remember to
Like
&
Comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 24.7K 26
What if one of tony Stark's many hook ups resulted in a little girl? What if he never knew? What if that same little girl came looking for him in New...
205K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
193K 380 19
Just a horny girl
4.3K 125 27
It's been months since Dean died, Mary is living with Hades and Persephone living a semi normal life with only weekend and holiday hunts, Sam and Kar...