Korra & Iron man(OC)

By TyreseGraham1

Kevin Stark is the son of iron man and she wants to live up to his father's expectations he was always surpri... More

Korra and iron man are the same
Kevin Stark info pt 1.
Kevin Stark info pt 2.
Announcement A/N
Prologue
Welcome to Republic City PT 1

Kevin Stark info pt 3. and team Stark

66 2 0
By TyreseGraham1

Dimensional watch

Team Stark

Morgan Stark

Bio: Morgan is Kevin Stark's older sister they've always been there for each other when they were kids and when they were growing up. In book 4 Kevin's going to need all the help he can get so he made a team of his own called team Stark with her, Nick, Shuri, Cassie and Kate to fight kuivira. Morgan has already made a suit that she made.

Mark 6

Nick Rhodes

Bio: Nick has always been Kevin's best friend They grew up together they know each other when they were 10 years old they haven't seen each other for a couple of years and then on book 4 they reunite to stop kavira. He already had a suit made by his father.

Mark 3

Shuri

Bio: Shuri is both the princess of wakanda and the Black panther. In book 4 it was the first time that her and Kevin met since she heard stories about his father and her brother teaming up so she figured why not them and she helps him and his friends to stop kavira.

Black panther suits

Cassie Lang

Bio: Cassie is the daughter of Scott Lang AKA Ant-Man. And book 4 Morgan and her are best friends and then when Morgan tells Kevin about her about what she can do he recruits her and his team.

Her suit

Kate Bishop

Bio: kate is known as the greatest Archer and her favorite avenger is Hawkeye. In book 4 she was recruited by Kevin Stark who was the son of Tony Stark AKA iron Man so she was very excited to meet her other hero's son and she helped him stop kavira.

Kate's suit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
662K 19.6K 66
(ZUKOxOC) Soana: Princess of The Northern Water Tribe, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, and daughter of Chief Arnook. A betrothal to Prince Zuko to...
189K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
153K 2.4K 28
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯