Farz:A Tale Of Duty And Devot...

By Hobby_writes

A love saga of a police officer who is honest, courageous and fully devoted to his duty and a college studen... More

Meet the Characters...
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chpter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue

chapter 63

12.3K 1.3K 125
By Hobby_writes

Mishka pov-....

3 months later ....

Mishka bache take some rest .....you know vo late aayega and you need to be more careful now in this condition......Maa said and I nodded with a pout .

Actually Abhimanyu is busy with the case of Robin and Mr. Ashok Singla.
Robin and his friends are in custody and his father is under trial and this time Jiju is handling the case.

Abhimanyu is busy in that only from past 3 months .
When I break my pregnancy news to him 2 months back he was over the moon but at the same time was concerned for my career .
He didn't cried although I wanted him to but was squeling twirling me and Maa Around.

He and Nirvi are fighting on the gender of the baby. He wants it to be a girl on the other hand Nirvi wants the baby to be a boy .

After coming back from Kashmir that man has hardly spent any time with me but the case is important too. Singla's are trying their best to bribe people and get the jurisdiction in their favour but Abhimanyu is quite adamant this time to get them punished.

Robin and his friends have also accused Abhimanyu of kidnapping them but he got things in his favour with the help of Jiju ..
He knew things would take this turn and was ready for it beforehand only .

I dialled him as it's 11 pm already but he cut the call and the next moment the door opened and he entered.

I glared at him but he just put his cap on my head and pulled my nose .
How's my baby ....he asked caressing my little swollen belly.

Baby bilkul thik hai.....but baby's mumma is extremely angry with baby's father .....I said .
Gulabooo yrrr tujhe toh pata hai....how things are going on .....and kitni baar kaha hai ....not to wait for me ......mene pehle khabi mana nahi Kiya hai tujhe but now things have changed.....he said and I pouted.

Go and freshen up....mei khana lagati hu ....I said and he nodded kissing my cheek ..

He informed me about the case while having his dinner.
Kitne din aur chalega ....mei pareshan ho gai hu .....I said and he chuckled.

A few more weeks ....Abhi 2 week k baad hearing hai and I am sure this will be their last hearing....He said and I nodded.

We came to our room and I laid in his arms hugging him tightly.
Are you tired ....I asked him tapping his chin and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

If Are you craving something....then I will get it for you right away ....he asked .
I want you ........I said looking into his eyes and he was not at all surprised by my  demand .

I don't know what has gotten into me but nowadays I crave for him way  too much . It's not like it was not there before but now the urge has become unbearable and I just want him around me all the time .

I hissed coming out of my thoughts as he pinched my sensitive nipple over the clothes.

He cupped my face and pressed him lips over mine kissing me tenderly.
He does not behave like before with me because he thinks baby will get hurt and I hate it......I bit on his lip drawing out blood and he hissed .

Groaning I took the charge and kissed him hard .
Finally after a long love making session we both slept cuddling each other .

Next day ....
He was getting ready and I was sitting on bed gawking at my my hot husband.

Abhimanyuuuu......I called him and he hummed combing his hair .
Meri appointment hai next week .....I reminded him .

I know that already.....He said sitting beside me and wearing his shoes flexing his muscular bisceps.

I put my feet in his lap and he kissed my ankle making me feel butterflies in my abdomen.
As he got up wearing his shoes zi held his arm and he looked at me rasing his eyebrow and I opend my arms and he chuckled before hugging me and kissing my head .

I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck tightly,not wanting to let him go.
Ruk jaao mere paas .......I muttered and he bit my neck making me hiss.

I cupped my face and kissed me passionately taking his time and pulled away .
It's important and you know that too ...he said patting my cheek and I sighed.

And you have a collage too.....ya aaj phir nahi Jaa Rahi ho kal k jese .....he asked me .
Jana hai aur uske baad mei aur Pooja shopping bhi jaayenge uski engagement k liye .....I said and he nodded.

Car or Driver le jaao phir .....He suggested and I shook my head .
That's not needed....Sunny Bhai aayenge....aapke jese nahi hote hai sab log ....I said taunting him and he glared at me .

Kuch jayda nahi ho raha hai Aaj kal tumhara ......He asked me, picking up his watch from the side table.

Jayda toh aapka ho raha hai ......you are the one who doesn't have time for me ...
Last time jab hum Kashmir mei the tab aap ne mere saath ache se time spend Kiya tha Abhimanyu.....

I understand ki aap busy hai and that case is important.....but kuch time mere liye bhi nikaliye na ......mei saara time wait karti rehti hu kab aaoge.....kab hum time spend karenge......I said with moist eyes.

Lady Saturday bahar leke Gaya tha dinner p .....Sunday ghar tha .....usse pehle bhi tumhe shopping le ke Gaya tha ......har appointment mei saath jata hu .......3 din pehle Ghar bhi jaldi aa gya tha .......

No matter how tired I am and when I return home ......I talk to you before going to sleep .....tum jo kehti ho laake deta hu .....har farmaish Puri hoti hai ....but if you want ki saara din hi tumhare aage piche ghumta rahu toh vo nahi ho sakta ...
And the earlier you accept this it will be better for you .....

I am tired of explaining the same thing to you time and again.
I am not just your husband and nor my duty is like other husbands .....and ye cheej mei pyar se bhi hazar baar bol Chuka hu .....but every third day you start repeating the same thing ....he said angrily and left the room banging the door .

I cried hugging my pillow....
Mishka....bache dwai nahi li Aaj tune .....Maa entred the room .

Arey beta kya hua ...why are you crying....she asked me cupping my face and I hugged her and sobbed .

Maa ......he shouted at me .....he is very rude ... arrogant....pata nahi kya samjhte hai khud ko ........mei nahi baat karungi ab unse .........I cried and she rubbed my back .

Stop crying beta....tu toh meri samjhdar bachi hai .....he is the one who is dumb and mannerless....aaj aane de ghar usse ......I will take his class for making my daughter cry ......Maa said to me lovingly wiping my cheek and gave me my medicine.

Rote nahi hai beta ......and uski vajah se toh bilkul mat roya kar ......Maa said to me and I pouted.

Aap kuch mat bolna unko .....thodi meri bhi galti thi ....but when he shouted at me I got hurt ....I said and Maa chuckled.

Mei ache se samjhaugi usse tu tension mat le ......Maa said kissing my head and I nodded.

Later I came to collage and Pooja was already waiting for me ......

What happened to you .....face pura laal kese hai ....she asked me and I shook my head .
Kuch nahi .....asse hi thoda jagda ho gya Abhimanyu se morning mei ....I told her and she sighed.

Ladna bhi hai phir raha bhi nahi jata tujhse apne Abhimanyu k bina.....she said while chuckling and I pouted.
No, this time I have decided to ignore him .....I won't talk to him ....I said and she rolled her eyes .

I have heard this thousands of time but rehne de tujhse nahi hoga ......she said bored.
Nahi .....this time I am very determined and I won't call him today and nor I will answer his call .....I said .
Let's see.... she said and dragged me to the class .

After lunch Sunny Bhai came to pick us and we left to the mall .
My phone ringed and it was Abhimanyu as always . He calls me daily at this time to inquire about lunch and to know if I am alright.

Pooja looked at me and raised her eyebrows and I didn't answer the call and put the phone in my purse.

My phone ringed for two more times and I  felt a bit guilty for not answering his call but he needs to know that I am angry at him for his morning behaviour.

Moments later Sunny Bhai's phone ringed and it was none other then my dear husband.
Mishka.....lo baat kar lo usse ek baar ....Sunny Bhai said passing me his phone.

Hello .....I whispered keeping the phone on my ear .
How many times I have asked you to behave maturely.... If we had an argument that doesn't mean you will act careless and won't answer my call .

Do you even have any idea what kind of thoughts I was getting when you were not responding to my phone calls .....he Chided me but then sighed .

Mishkaaa....naraz ho mujhe pata hai ...but when you are out of the house and I call, please answer it ......He said and I hummed.

Khana khaya ....he asked me and I hummed again.
Okay ...apna dhyan rakhna and don't roam around too much ......he instructed and I hummed again .

Icecream leke aau tumhare liye shaam ko ...Haan .....or my little Rose want something else ....he asked me lovingly trying to bribe me .

Kuch nahi chaiye.....I simply denied blinking my eyes ..and he chuckled....The audacity you see ..

Okay mei le aaunga .....take care and I love you .......he said making me smile but I just hummed and the call ended .

How cleaver this man is . He won't say I love you to me ever ..... but whenever I try to be angry at him he will use these words as a means to melt my anger .

But sadly this trick of him works every time ....Poor me .

We shopped for 2 hour and then Sunny Bhai got me an ice-cream and a cold coffee to Pooja .

Bhai how you know that I like butterscotch and choclate nowadays.....I asked .
You husband told me and instructed me specially to get you this combo with choco chips on top ....He said making me smile widely.

How cute my arrogant husband is ....

Sunny Bhai and Pooja dropped me home and Nirvi came running to me as soon as I entered inside .

Misiiiii.....I missed u and baby ....she pouted hugging my legs making me chuckle.
Really!! I asked and she bobbed her head cutely.

I held her hand and took her inside and as soon as I sat down she climbed my lap and kissed my belly making me hug her to my chest .

Guess what I have got for you .....I asked her kissing her cute chubby cheeks and her eyes gleamed.

Choclate....she asked and I shook my head .
Ice seamm..she inquired and again I nodded in No .

I don know.....she pouted cutely making me and Maa chuckle.
Waffles.....I said and she squeled jumpin in my lap .

And a soft toh too ....I added and she clapped her hands excitedly.
I luv u mishiiiiii.....she said making me chuckle and I kissed all over her face .
I love you more my baby ......I said and gave her the things I bought for her as she was getting impatient.

Ridhi Di came too after sometime along with Jiju and Nirvi showed them the things I got for her .
Your Mishiii is spoiling you ......Di said to her and she nodded while grinning making us all laugh .

I pretended to sleep when he entred the room in the night .

Is my little Rose sleeping and that too this early...it just 10 pm only ....he said sitting beside me and I tried my best not to smile and continue my act .

Hmmm....I guess she is extremely angry with me .....he said .
Will a kiss melt her anger .....he asked kissing my cheek .
I guess No ......this time I need to do a lot of work ......he said pecking my lips and I bit my cheek hard not to react.

I guess now my junior will help me to manofy her ....he said shamelessly unbuckling his belt and I opened my eyes wide  .

Kitne besharam hai aap Abhimanyu......I said and he laughed.
Acting toh ache se kar leti Gulaboo.....sleepers pehn k kon sota hai .....he said pinching my nose and I bit my lips and I forgot to slip them out before laying on the bed .

Mei naraz hu ......I said .
Mei bhi ....he stated pecking my lips .
I am serious....I said looking at him with narrowed eyes .
And I am more then serious....he countered.

Aap kyu naraz hai .....khud gussa Karo aur khud hi naraz ho jaao ....hadh ho gai hai .....I said .
It doesn't matter.....mei bas naraz hu .....He said laying over my chest making me chuckle.

I am hungry too ...he added after a moment making me smile.
Chaliye khana lagati hu ....I said and he nodded pulling me out of the bed .

He back hugged me as I was making his plate and kissed my neck making me feel ticklish.
Khana....I said looking at him and he pecked my lips .

Naraz ho kya abhi bhi ...he asked and I nodded.
Mei nahi kahunga khana phir .....he said  making me groan .

What kind of life I have .
Here I was angry at him and now I am feeding him with my own hands because he refused to eat and the reason being I am angry at him .

Comment guyssssss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 20K 37
One fateful evening, changes everything in Radhika Shenoy's Life. Dreams were shattered and new ones were formed. Raghuvaran IPS, a young cop who cru...
11.2K 673 26
Vijay, an officer, serving the Indian Police Service, is suddenly taken aback by a mysterious girl.. or rather Woman, he can't take his eyes off of...
32K 677 12
it's a loveable college Love story of a college girl ( Manvi) and a police officer Raghav. Manvi was kind and sweet . She is a bubbly girl, who is...
22.5K 2K 43
Enemy to lovers