𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

🍁15-Love Hurts💞

692 63 11
By Solitary_0813

... Love Hurts ...

...Still we Love...

In groom's Room...

'Is everything fine, love.' Jk asked with blank face when he notice his son dull and gloomy face for two days straight.

He looked up at his dad and nod head smiling jk hummed and sign to helper leave the room.

They left silently before bowing Dae chuckle fondly and took deep breath jk make his tie properly.

'Why love hurts, dada!' Dae whispered staring at his reflection in the mirror then looked up at jk's reflection who already staring at him with soft smile

'Still we love that feeling, didn't we.' Jk asked smiling Dae giggles with glossy eyes and nod his head vigorously.

'Yeah! So much i've to apologize mom for teasing him and making fun of his past stories always.' Dae said sighing jk chuckled and shook his head.

'Don't otherwise he will get worried for you and I don't want he take stress.' Jk said sternly he chuckled and nod his head.

'You think he don't feel that i'm said.' Dae said raising his an eyebrow he giggles and shook his head.

'He is the first who notice your pain.' Jk mumbled he smile widely with glossy eyes.

'You both are lucky to have each other, to hold each other, to take care each in every ups and downs, to cherish each other, growing old together, keep your love as young as like blossom petel.' Dae mumbled smiling dreamy he nod and blink his eyes.

'I will do the same even other don't want this and try to do my best for every possible things.' Dae suck his breath with weak smile and give a nod to himself jk smile with nod.

'The journey of our love isn't easy or I say I made lot's of barrier between us.

I'm lucky to have a stubborn, childish and powerfull person who break this all barrier and made things possible.

He never get tired to love me, heal me and make me his. He even fight with his own family, friends even with me.

He prove if you love truly and want it like a stubborn kid in fair way God too surrender infront of him and give him whatever he wants.

He is my life, saviour, guardian and my sweet innocent angel.' Jk mumbled his dreamy smile displace on his thin lip.

Dae smile fondly with lot's of respect for his parent's love journey and his mom's unconditional love for his dad.

'I don't know what happened between you two but I beleive if you both love each other truly.

Your love will give you strength to both of you to over come from every hurdle of life just you have to stay beside each other.

Try to conversation with each other if something happened in between don't like me who took stupid decision and hurt your mom everytime.' Jk whisper sadly he nod his head caresses father back.

'You thought about his happiness dad, you didn't take any stupid decision em except one.' Dae said sadly jk nod and sighed heavily.

(Talking about sleeping pills if you all remembered that chapter.)

'I said move you stupid minions.' Tae yelled and step in the room daekook chuckled at their angry mumma.

'What are you both doing for 2 hours and why the f.......hell that two helper tried to stop me and wait why the fxk you were crying like you are going to leave us and settle in the park home.' Tae blabbering, glaring and huffing to both father and son duo.

Both smile nervously and mumbled nothing tae squinted his doe pretty eyes suspiciously.

'Don't try to act smart infront of me Im well aware of your both soul leave it I know you both are matured enough & will solve your problem soon.' Tae said casually and cupped his baby face.

'Aw my handsome son.' He mumbled and pecked on his forehead dae sigh and rolled his eyes.

'Brat!' Tae mumble before hit him on his head Jk chuckle looking at mother
and son duo fondly.

'Mom don't beat me on my special day.' Dae whined tae shrugged his shoulder and hit him again.

'You both come here and give me hug.' Jk mumbled widen his arm they run and hug him while glaring at each.

'I love you my both babies.' Jk whisper and pecked on their crown they smile

'Love you too dada/daddy.' Jk coughed and glared at him he giggle Dae shook
his head with so done face.

'I love you mom.' Dae whispered and pulled him closer he wiggled in his embrace.

'Yeah leave me I only loves my hubby.' Tae yelled and looked at his hubby with puppy eyes asking help jk cood at him.

'Mommmm~~~' Dae whine he chuckle and pecked on his cheek and hug him back.

'Mumma loves his bubba so much.' Tae said caressing his hair and patted his back.

'Never give up when you are right just keep fighting against all odds.' Tae said and back away and looked up at bun who is smiling fondly

'We should go hubby the priest asked to call groom on the aisle.' Tae said jk nod his head smiling and they left the room together.

...

In The Bride's Room

'I thought he will cancel this marriage, or confront you and break your mouth for hurting and playing with him.

But guess what happened your luck win as usual. You're so lucky bast'ard. I envy you that how you survive every fuxking time.

Anyway you're looking flawless dear.' Yuri fake chirped Hyun watching his reflection in the mirror blankly.

'Finally I don't have to see your face in the morning and you try to not visit in the park mansion if you want you can invite your dada in your in law house and do melodrama there but not in my house.' She said doing his hair straight way he nod head sighing hopelessly.

'I'm sorry for bothering and making your life mess. Thank you for taking care of this burden. I will try to not bother you and dada more.'

Hyun mumbled blankly and forced a weak smile at last she nod vigorously with giggles.

'You have every right to bother me son and you aren't burden for me.' Seo said coming towards him Yuri widen eyes Hyun gulped his saliva nervously and looked his father reflection with teary eyes.

Seo have tears in his eyes and guilty for cause of his misery, suffered and pain.

'We have to talk after wedding, Yuri.' Seo said blankly she gasped and held seo hand.

'You came on right time honey look what is he blabbe....... Cut off by seo angry voice.

'Leave and wait along the guest.' Seo mumbled angrily she nod hesitantly and left.

'Why did you not tell me about this all earlier?' He said looking at reflection Hyun looked down with bitter smile.

'Like you care.' Hyun whispered.

'Of course I do.' Seo said desperately.

'Then, why did you not notice my pain, discomfort and sufferings dad infront of your eyes. 

I thought you are fine with my misery so I stay quiet cause I know my value is nothing between your family i'm just a outsider for this family.

You never notice my loneliness, crave for love and longing for a family love.

I become a player, cheater and betray too' Hyun cried and hide his face in his palm and blabbered everything.

Seo widen his eyes and kneel down infront of him and remove his hand.

'You did wrong but you aren't what you mention earlier baby.' Seo said calmly he cried and hug him Seo caresses his back softly.

'I hurt him.' He mumbled crying.

'He will never beleive me again.' Again blabbered Seo sighed helplessly while mumbled sweet words.

'He will do everything but never accept my love cause it will remind him my lie dada.' He cried he shook his head and wiped his tears softly.

'Don't cry I will talk to him and make him understand why you did this i'm sure he will understand if not then I will talk to his paren....

Noooo!!! I can't bear hate and shame in their eyes for me dada. I will die.' Hyun cried while holding him deadly he nod his head.

'Shu fine I will not tell anyone but stop crying and everything will be fine soon. No one will hate you bun.

Give him time and show him your true feelings im sure he will understand yu and will forgive you soon.' Seo said he nod his head vigorously.

'I never fake anything dada just I said a lie. I was like him as gentleman I heard about him alot through Minji. But, not in romantic way.' Hyun mumbled Seo hummed with soft smile.

'Then stop blaming yourself and don't take stress it's not good for health. He will understand you and forgive you soon cause he loves you.' Seo said he looked at him innocently with teary eyes.

'That's hurt more and I feel more guilty to know he loves me after knowing the truth.' Hyun said with his wobble lip.

'He can't hate you for this little mistake baby. He just upset and hurt little bit.' Seo mumbled he pouted sadly.

'Are you ready?' Seo asked when they done crying with chuckled Hyun nod
his head smiling.

'Fix yourself we will leave in 10 min.' Seo mumbled he hummed and start wiping his tears softly with tissue a pout adoring on his lip.

Seo admiring him with his sad eyes and make sure he will confront his wife later.

...

To Be Continue...

Thank You

Take care Be safe 💚💜

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
14.1K 260 24
ser•en•dip•i•tous adjective occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way Chandler Black was a 22 years old girl who'd recently been...
26.7K 1.5K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
3.8K 90 7
When you reach the age of 18, you leave the Paldea Region to spend the summer with your father in the Kalos Region. However, it appears that your fat...