rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36

30

410 10 2
By pinkmatter7

MARIAH RAMOS.

Tonight, me and the girls are going to the club, it's been a long time since we actually went out clubbing.

And of course, no dancing on random guys or girls, I'm a faithful wife.

As we all get ready in the spacious upstairs bathroom in me and Gio's house, we talk about girl stuff.

Us talking about babies and stuff reminds me of how many times gio has nutted in me and I didn't get pregnant...It won't matter until we actually try for babies, hopefully it changes.

"You sure gio won't mind your outfit?" Jude asks.

I nod, laughing. "Yes, I'm grown, who cares."

Ryan hums, "we don't want you to get snatched up out the club."

"Your wife don't play like that anyway," Brittany adds.

I laugh, "I don't know guys, I feel like stirring up commotion."

Jude smiles, "pop your shit!"

Brittany shakes her head, "Oh my,"

Alexis laughs, she's understanding the group dynamic. She said red is my color, I fuck with her.

——

We arrive at the packed night club, it's illuminated by red lights, matching my vibe.

While Jude, Alexis, and Brittany go to get a section, me and Ryan are in charge of the drinks.

"We need 10 shots of don julio," Ryan says to the sexy ass male bartender.

And the way they're making eye contact, I feel like a third wheel.

He nods, "I can get that for you."

I excuse myself and go to the other side, with the female bartender.

I order 5 frozen, peach mixed drinks, they'll love these.

The sapphire eyed woman looks at me with a flirtatious gaze.

"Anything else?" She asks with a soothing tone.

I smile, thinking of anything to ask only to keep talking to her.

"Is there hookah?" I smile,

She nods, handing me a paper with flavors on it.

I only ever smoke hookah when I hang out with gios friends, her friend boat always smokes hookah.

"How about, sex on the beach, with a lemon and ice base?" I ask, looking into her bright blue eyes through my lashes.

she licks her lips, "okay,"

After a few moments, she gets the drinks and hookah ready for me.

"Let me help you carry this," she says, picking up the hookah.

I smile, "okay," I say as I grab the tray of drinks and we walk over to the table.

I can see the surprised expression on everyone's faces but they act like it's on the hookah and drinks.

As soon as the bartender leaves.

"Ouu, Mariah being bad!" Brittany says

I laugh, handing each person a mixed drink.

"Shots?!" Alexis says, standing up and grabbing a shot.

"Yep!" Jude grabs one too.

We all grab a shot, and down it.

the burning liquids swim down our throats, and the sparkling water chasers follow.

"Round 2!" Ryan calls as we all grab the second shot and do the same process.

I smile, "I'm finna go dance, seeyuh." I take a small sip of the delicious mixed drink before swaying onto the dance floor.

"Mariah you thick!!" Jude yells from the table, so I do a 360.

"I'm thick?" I laugh as i start to dance and all the girls start to do their own thing.

I feel someone's touch on my hips, so I continue to dance. I don't even care who it is.

I look down at their tatted hands, i quickly turn around to find kehlani staring down at me, smiling.

Oh hell nah this feel like a nightmare. I quickly push away from her.

"I'm married, kehlani." I express, standing infront of her.

She nods, "And I got a gf, that don't got shit to do with me,"

I raise my eyebrows, she hasn't changed not one bit.

I turn around, attempting to walk away but kehlani suddenly grabs my arm and yanks me towards her.

"What the fuck, kehlani let me go." I say as I try to pull away from her grip.

"You can't just keep doing this to me." She doesn't let me go, but only holds my arm tighter.

Doing what? I haven't seen this woman in years.

"Kehlani! Let go you're hurting me!" I demand.

"Tell me why you chose her over me," she says, this bitch is crazy.

She's always been aggressive, I should've known something like this would happen.

I wince at the pain.

I don't wanna hurt her, but I can only do one thing.

Instead of trying to take her arm off of mine, I use all my strength to punch her in the face with my other hand.

She instantly lets me go, and it's like I lose my self control as I punch her again, and again.

I repeatedly punch her, she tries to punch me back a couple times but I kick her knees, causing her to fall to the ground and hold it.

I continue to hit her until I feel someone grab me.

"Sel!" Jude says, holding me back.

I look over at kehlani's bloody face. "shit, shit, what did I do?"

It all becomes a blur, the next thing I know I'm seeing red and blue lights, Jude, Brittany, and Ryan argue with the police officers as Alexis checks on me.

"You okay Mariah?" She asks, using the butterfly clip that was originally on her hair to clip mine up as I sit in the back of the police car with my hands cuffed behind my back.

Some of the police are questioning witnesses.

I nod, "thanks Alexis,"

She nods, "Cause you gon be the baddest bitch in Fulton county."

I laugh, "I don't wanna go to jaillll!" I whine.

Jude comes over to the car, "you'll be out by the morning babe, I promise. Don't cry in there when the big manly studs try to—."

Alexis cuts her off, "Jude!!"

I nod, laughing. "I won't, can you call gio for me?"

She nods.

The hard ass seats in the back of the squad car are hurting my ass and my knuckles are all bloody and shit.

Jude calls gio from my phone and puts it up to my face.

"Hey—Mariah—you in the back of a police car?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at the screen.

I nod, "Gi—."

"I'm on the way, what did you do?" She asks, obviously speeding in her car.

"Kehlani grabbed me in the club and wouldn't let me go so I—." I get cut off by her shushing me, basically making sure I don't snitch on myself.

But it's obvious, and the fucking witnesses are probably snitching.

——

As I sit in the holding cell, I decide to grab a phone and call Gio.

She quickly awnsers, "you good?"

"Yes, I really don't wanna be here..." I say, but I guess a guard heard me cause she's quick to say some dumb shit.

"Well that's the consequence of your actions!" She yells in a loud army voice.

I mug her, "well that's the consequence of your actions," I mock her.

Gio laughs, "quit, me and your friends are on the way. Don't get into anymore trouble."

"Okay.." I say.

This is a horrible place, it's cold and the metal seats are hard as fuck, I'm having back problems just off that.

And it stinks.

There's diverse people, it's even a couple fine ones.

A few women younger than me sit in cute outfits too and I can tell the same thing happened.

Damn, I was looking so fine. The devil be working overtime, like chill out.

I miss my boo bruh, and I'm lowkey scared.

Hours and hours pass, and I start to get tired.

I'm about to doze o—

"Mariah Ramos!" The woman guard yells.

I look over to her, "that's me,"

"You're leaving!" She yells again, she be loud as hell.

I almost scream as I stand up. I pass the guard but she stops me.

"I don't wanna see you again," she addresses.

I nod, "I don't wanna see you again either!" I smile as I exit, a different guard following me out.

As I walk out of the clear, glass doors I see Jude, arguing with the police officer standing outside the door as Brittany, Alexis, and Ryan stand behind her, hugged up.

They all look tired.

"Well you look like him, with your ugly ass matching outfits." She says to the police officer.

He shakes his head, "I'm sure my co-worker arrested your friend for a reason."

"Bit—." I cut her off as I walk up to them.

They almost take me down with a hug.

I smile, "hey! Where's Gigi?" I ask.

Brittany raises her eyebrow, "she parked over there somewhere." She points.

I laugh, "okay."

Gio probably has some things on her.

We start to walk to where gio parked, making sure to stay together.

"Mariah!! Your mugshot is online." Alexis says, showing it to me on her phone.

I smile, "I was litterally mugging."

"And mothering," Ryan adds.

I laugh, "wait, cause you ate. But y'all, jail is a very bad experience, I wasn't even in there fr, and that shit sucked. I would not recommend"

Brittany nods, "I did a couple months and they was always taking my butt and stuff,"

I can't help but laugh cause of how unserious she is, she did do a couple months though.

"Why you always lyin Brit?" Jude laughs.

Brittany shakes her head, "nah but in all seriousness that shit do suck, like imagine not having access to Chick-fil-A."

She can never be serious.

"And then, I met my first girlfriend. But, she was in Carlotta's house when it burned down. And she died." Brittany shakes her head.

"Oh yeahh, and then you got married and we thought it was to the ghost of Karen." Jude says.

Ryan laughs, "nope, only you was playing like that."

We all laugh.

I shake my head, we all have so many memories.

"And then, I went to jail for beating hunter ass." Jude says.

"Stoppp, don't remind me. I was sick!" I respond.

"Oh my gosh!" Alexis says, suprised.

Jude just nods, "bruh kehlani is a fucking evil demon lesbian tatted turtle."

I nod, agreeing as we all laugh.

I see gios truck from a distance, and she steps out of it.

She smiles and I can see her gold grillz gleaming from where I am before I run over to her and jump on her as we hug.

She chuckles, spinning me around.

——

As we drive home Gio talks to me.

"Mariah, you know I could've handled that for you. You're too pretty to be fighting." She says softly, gripping my thigh.

I hum, "I know, but I kinda didn't have a choice gi,"

She looks over to me, examining my body and she picks up my harshly bruised arm.

It still hurts, and I think my hands being cuffed behind my back made it worse.

she looks at the bruise, then up at me. I unconsciously wince from the pain of her touching it.

Her eyebrow raises, and I can see it in her eyes that she's upset.

She doesn't say a word, she just drives us home.

We shower together, and it feels good to be home again.

And as I lay down with our cat ivy in my arms, gio kisses my forehead.

"I'm finna go to boats really quick, I'll be back in a few," she says.

I nod, "I love you."

"I love you, and I'll do anything for you, I'm always here okay babe?" She expresses, kissing my lips.

I nod, "okay," I smile as she walks out.

——

A few hours later, I get more tired, I haven't slept in so long, but I just can't seem to fall asleep without gio.

I need her to hold me.

The door opens, and gio comes in.

She takes all her clothes off and gets In bed with me.

"Everything is taken care of baby," she kisses my bare shoulder.

I'm so tired, I just hum as I doze off. Glad to be in her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
5.6K 146 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
29.5K 608 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❀︎
32.9K 1.1K 42
Why loving you is fucking painful? 🌼🌼🌼 This is Mimin story,πŸ€—