A Dangerous Game Of Submissio...

Від Yoonkeeri

"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like y... Більше

Title and Cover :
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

20

387 42 103
Від Yoonkeeri

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Bullying takes place.. I am so sorry about that.. 🙇

(The 8th day..)

The next morning, Yoongi was preparing for the college when Jin's knock sounded on his room door, followed by the entrance of both him and Taehyung. Jin's expression was serious as he wasted no time in getting to the point.

"Yoongi, we need to talk," he began. "Be quick."

Yoongi nodded as he took his bag.

Jin's tone grew more serious as he laid out their instructions. "Okay, boys, listen carefully. No matter what happens today, especially with that troublesome senior, you both need to keep calm. If things escalate, go straight to the staff room and inform me or any other professor. Understood?"

Taehyung nodded. Jin then continued, his voice firm. "Fighting is out of the question. It could lead to expulsion, and we can't afford that. Remember, you're both crucial to this case, especially you, Yoongi, with your status as a subject in the experiment."

The two youngers exchanged glances, understanding the seriousness of his words. They knew they had to tread carefully.

Before leaving the room, Jin instructed Taehyung to proceed ahead, leaving him and Yoongi alone for a moment. Taehyung nodded at him and exited the room.

Once they were alone, Jin's tone remained stern as he addressed him directly. "Yoongi, listen to me carefully," he began.

"I tell you again, no matter what happens today, you cannot let your anger get the best of you. If you lose control and end up in a fight, resulting in your expulsion from college, it's not just you getting out of the experiment but also failing in our challenge. Please remember that."

Yoongi's expression remained unreadable as he absorbed his words, understanding everything.

If he gets expelled, then he will fail in the challenge and he is doomed as Jin's sub for the rest of his life.

Jin then continued, "Yesterday was your final warning. If you do anything reckless or find yourself in trouble today, I won't hesitate to take action. Don't forget that."

With that, Jin's message was clear and Yoongi nodded silently.

They then proceeded to the college, boarding the bus alongside other students.

The atmosphere on the bus was tense, with whispers spreading as soon as Yoongi and Taehyung stepped in. However, the murmurs quieted down when Yoongi cast a glance in their way.

Upon reaching their classroom, the whispers resumed among the students, their attention drawn to Yoongi's entrance.

The mafia sighed softly as he took a seat next to Taehyung. Tae leaned in to whisper, "Hyung, that boy who was absent yesterday is present now."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he observed the said student, but he was taken aback by the visible injuries the student had - bruises, an eye patch, and a bandaged arm.

Before they could approach him, a professor arrived, signaling the start of class.

And as soon as the professor left and the next period was announced as free, the boy went out of the class. Yoongi and Taehyung followed him out of the classroom.

But their intentions to approach him were halted. The student stopped abruptly beside another student, who appeared to be none other than the senior. His smirk was palpable as the student beside him trembled.

Realization dawned on Yoongi as he connected the dots. It seemed evident that the senior was somehow involved in everything that happened.

"How have you been, Min Yoongi?" The senior asked.

"Did you threaten him to lock me up in the basement?" Yoongi's spat back.

The senior's smirk widened. "You catch on quickly, don't you?" he taunted. "Well, I did tell him to lock you up, but I said till the next morning. Since you weren't there the next day, he failed at his task and that's why we gave him a light touch."

Taehyung's voice cut through the tension. "Why would you do something like that?" he demanded.

"It's because that fool dared to act all mighty and tough. I just put him in his place." he spat at Yoongi, his voice dripping with contempt.

"You have no right to treat others like that," Tae said.

But the senior remained unfazed, his smirk widening. "You both have no idea who you're up against," he said. "But you'll find out soon enough."

Before walking away, his actions turned violent as he slightly hit Taehyung's chest and then forcefully shoved him off the stairs.

In a split second, Yoongi's instincts kicked in, making him go forward to catch Taehyung just before he tumbled down the steps.

Tae clung to him, his heart racing with shock.

Yoongi's grip tightened protectively around him, his gaze burning as he glared at the retreating figure of the senior.

As the senior strode away with the injured student, his laughter echoed down the corridor. Yoongi and Taehyung watched him go, their expressions full of frustration and anger.

As they returned to their classroom, they were met with a disturbing sight. A grotesque caricature, labeled as "Yoongi," was drawn on the board, eliciting laughter from some students while others looked on with pity.

Taehyung's expression darkened with anger as he moved to erase the offensive drawing.

"It's fine, Taehyung," Yoongi said quietly.

But, the younger was relented and picked up the duster and began to wipe away the offensive drawing.

Some students continued to snicker and exchange mocking glances till the afternoon break.

As they then went to the cafeteria and queued up to get their food, a group of students standing ahead of them deliberately pushed them a bit, slowing down the line and causing inconvenience. Taehyung frowned at their behavior but remained silent, not wanting to escalate the situation.

And as they reached closer to the food counter, one of the students intentionally bumped into Yoongi, causing him to stumble slightly.

Despite everything, they eventually managed to get their food and found a quiet corner to sit and eat.

But then, the same senior from earlier approached them with a smirk. Without warning, he opened a jar filled with worms and flung its contents onto Yoongi's plate.

Yoongi's expression turned from surprise to disgust as he stared at the wriggling worms on his food. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he glared at the senior.

"Yoongi, my man!" the senior called out, his voice laced with malice. "Thought you might be hungry. Bon appetit!"

They both didn't say anything and stood up to leave but the senior and his gang blocked their path, forming a circle around them. Yoongi bristled with frustration, but he held his ground.

With a forceful shove, the senior sent the mafia stumbling into the waiting arms of his gang who laughed at him.

"What are you doing!?" Taehyung's voice rose in protest, but it was drowned out as the gang members held him down by locking his hands behind him.

Before Yoongi could rise to his feet, the senior delivered a vicious slap on his cheek, sending him crashing to the floor once more.

"Stop it!" Taehyung shouted, his frustration boiling over as he struggled against the restraining hands of the gang.

Despite everything happening before their eyes, the other students remained silent, their eyes darting away as no one interfered.

Yoongi's hands curled into fists, his jaw clenched tightly as he remained silent.

With a cruel smirk, the senior leaned in close, his voice dripping with malice. "You two really think you are above us? Pathetic."

The words stung, but Yoongi refused to do fight back, knowing that it would result in his expulsion.

The senior then patted the mafia's head like a mocking gesture of superiority. Yoongi gritted his teeth against the urge to lash out as he remained on his knees.

The gang then released Taehyung but distanced themselves from them. Yoongi then watched as one of them approached with a bucket full of water.

The icy liquid was immediately poured over both of them, soaking them to the bone and sending a shock of cold through their bodies. Taehyung bit his lips against the chill.

The senior smirked at them, his words laced with venom. "Pathetic," he spat. "Seems like your parents didn't raise you well. You don't even know how to defend yourselves."

How dare he talk about Yoongi's parents like that?

As they walked away with their cruel laugh, Taehyung hurried over to Yoongi's side. "Are you alright, hyung?" he asked.

Yoongi nodded, his jaw clenched with suppressed anger. Taehyung began to speak, his words carrying a hint of resentment, "If it wasn't for Jin hyung, I would have-"

But Yoongi's interruption was swift and cutting, his frustration boiling over. "Who's Kim Seokjin to fucking make me resist and bound me by his rules?" he snapped.

Taehyung's eyes widened in alarm, realizing the dangerous path Yoongi was going to take. "No, no, Yoongi hyung," he pleaded, his voice full of desperation. "Jin hyung will get angry-"

Before he could finish, Yoongi cut him off, "Go fuck your hyung, cauze I ain't doing that shit."

Then, with a sudden burst of recklessness, he called out to the senior and his gang. "Yah!"

They turned back, their expressions now annoyed as they looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi's tone was daring and challenging as he said his next words which stirred up the whole cafeteria,

"Wanna do a real fight, you pathetic loser?"

______________________________________

Oops. Yoongi has done it now and I am not saving him from Kim Seokjin this time 💀

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
76K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
339K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
28K 2.1K 56
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...