MADE FOR EACH OTHER πŸ’«// J.JK...

By miss_soha19

Two strangers who started fighting on their first meet only... Do you think they will keep fighting like this... More

INTRODUCTION - 01
INTRODUCTION - 02
INTRODUCTION - 03
JEON MANSION TOUR✨
PARK MANSION TOUR ✨
EPISODE - 01
EPISODE - 02
EPISODE - 03
EPISODE - 04
EPISODE - 05
EPISODE - 06
EPISODE - 07
EPISODE - 08
EPISODE - 09
EPISODE - 10
EPISODE - 11
EPISODE - 12
EPISODE - 13
EPISODE - 14
EPISODE - 15
EPISODE - 16
EPISODE - 17
EPISODE - 18
EPISODE - 19
EPISODE - 20
EPISODE - 21
EPISODE - 22
EPISODE - 23
EPISODE - 24
EPISODE - 25
EPISODE - 26
EPISODE - 27
EPISODE - 28
EPISODE - 29
EPISODE - 30
EPISODE - 31
EPISODE - 32
EPISODE - 33
NEW STORY
EPISODE - 34
EPISODE - 35
EPISODE - 37
EPISODE - 38
EPISODE - 39
EPISODE - 40
EPISODE - 41
EPISODE - 42
EPISODE - 43
EPISODE - 44
EPISODE - 45
EPISODE - 46
EPISODE - 47
EPISODE - 48
EPISODE - 49
EPISODE - 50
EPISODE - 51
EPISODE - 52
EPISODE - 53
EPISODE - 54
EPISODE - 55 (last part)
ANOTHER STORY

EPISODE - 36

209 10 5
By miss_soha19

"I fall in love with you over and over again...."

.............................................................................................................
He calls someone...

          :yes boss...

J.K : ask every employees to come to the main hall and keep a projector ready there.

         : ok boss...

He cuts the call and smirks....

He walks towards his wife, who's sleeping on the couch.....he kneeled down beside her and caresses her hair...

J.K : doll wake up...

She whines and opens her eyes slowly, which is now become puffy from all crying..

Y/N : what happened..?

J.K : go and freshen up, we have some important work to do...

She just nods without asking anything and went towards his cabin bathroom..

After sometime she comes and he holds her hand and goes out of the cabin...

After coming out of the cabin, she sees entire office is empty and no one there...she furrow her eyebrows and confusingly asks....

Y/N : where everyone has gone..?

He looks at her and said...

J.K : to the main hall...

Y/N :*confused* why..?

J.K : you come with me you'll find out...

They walks towards the main hall, where everyone is gathered.

Tzuyu is smirking thinking what he'll do to y/n..

Somi and mingyu they're worried for y/n

And rest all are confused, why they call them in main hall.

Entering the hall y/n goes towards somi and mingyu...

SOMI :*worriedly* what happened..? What he  said to you...did he shouts on you again..

She shooks her head ..

MINGYU : yes bestie...what he said ....

Y/N :*little smile* don't worry...he trust me.

They smiled in releif.

Jungkook goes up to the stage and stands up in middle of the stage holding mic...

His one of men comes in the stage and connect the laptop with the projector...

Everyone looks at him with curiosity and confusingly...

J.K : *calmly in cold tone* hello everyone...as you know, someone entered my cabin without my permission and stole my important file's....and one of our employees said that they seen my secretary miss y/n had gone to my cabin without permission when I was not around.

Hearing him tzuyu smirks and y/n's heart started throbbing loudly...

J.K : and I have got the proof that who has stolen my file so, I'm going to show that proof now, but before that I want miss tzuyu and miss y/n to come on stage.

*In mind*: what proof he's talking about? My men had switched off all the CCTV cameras before me stealing the files....then?

Y/n walks towards the stage with nervousness and looks at jungkook...who smiles a  little and nods reassuring her.

She also nods and walks on the stage and stands beside him and tzuyu is lost in her thoughts standing there only... jungkook looks at her and said....

J.K : *cold tone* miss tzuyu come on the stage..

She comes to her sences and looks at him awkwardly smiles and nods her head.
She also walk on the stage and stands beside y/n...

J.K : let me show you all the proof...no wait, before that I have to call someone..

Saying he tells them to come inside...

Everyone confusingly looks towards the entrance, there's the Cops were coming inside..

Seeing them everyone starts whispering and some of are scared...

Officer : hello mr.jeon..

J.K : hello officer...I have called you because someone has gone into my cabin and stolen my important file's ...I have just got the proof, I'll show that proof to everyone, after that I want you to arrest the culprit.

Tzuyu glups hearing him ...her hands started sweating...

Officer : ofcourse mr.jeon

Jungkook smirks and he typed something in his laptop after which a video starts in the projector..

Everyone sees a girl coming into the cabin, hiding her face with a mask...that girl is searching something in the room but couldn't find it...so she goes towards the table and removed her mask .... everyone gets shocked seeing the person and starts whispering...y/n also very shocked seeing her and tzuyu looks at the video with wide eyes..

*In mind* : no no, how's this possible..?

The girl means tzuyu opens all the drawers and finds the files in one of the last drawer..she puts the files in one bag and closing the all drawers she walks away...

Seeing the footage tzuyu gets scared and started sweating all over, a lot of questions keep going through her mind ..

*In mind* : no no, it can't be like this...my men had switched off the cameras..then where did he gets this video from..?

Seeing all this somi and mingyu gets very angry and y/n is still in shock... jungkook also clenching his jaw and fist , his knuckles turns white for clenching tightly...

J.K : so miss tzuyu, you have something to say in defence...

TZUYU : it's all lie, I didn't do anything like this .

J.K : oh really...you know, you have succeeded in shutting down all the cameras but you don't know, that there is a secret camera in my cabin... that only I know.

Tzuyu looks at him shockingly...

Y/N *angrily* how dare you to do all this and top of that , why did you accused me..?

Everyone looks at tzuyu with disgust and starts whispering...

SOMI : yah...you have become so shameless, how dare you to accuse my bestie hu...

Hearing all this tzuyu gets irritated and angry...

TZUYU :*shouts* because she's coming between me and jungkook...

Everyone looks at her shockingly...y/n looks at her with wide eyes and jungkook frowned hearing her...

SOMI : yah... what're you talking about...

TZUYU : I love jungkook and Because of him I joined this company so I can get close to him but because of this bi*** my every plan ruined..

J.K : dare to curse or say one more word about her , then I'll not hesitate to chop you hear only..

Hearing him she gets scared ..

TZUYU : but jungkook I love you...look I'm beautiful and hot ....we both will look good together and I can give you pleasure which this sl** can never give you...and she doesn't suits you...

Jungkook looks at her disgustingly and y/n get's more angry hearing her she goes towards her and slapped her very hard..

Y/N : *cold tone* hold your tongue...when you talk to my husband.

Hearing her everyone looks at her shockingly..even jungkook also shock seeing her angry bold side and somi and mingyu smirked seeing her possessiveness...

Tzuyu looks at her with wide eyes she can't believe what she  just heard... husband...?

TZUYU : what did you say husband..?

Mockingly said and she started laughing...

TZUYU : look at her everyone, seems like she lost her mind , whom you're calling your husband..him *pointing towards jungkook* the man doesn't like any women near him , is married to you.. really?

Y/n eyes become glossy and she angrily greets her teeth before she can reply her ... jungkook comes towards y/n and holds her waist and everyone looks at them shockingly even tzuyu her jaw dropped seeing him holding her by her waist...

J.K :*cold tone* yes she's right I'm her husband... she's not park y/n she's Jeon y/n.

TZUYU : no, you're lying.. I have searched about you ... you're not married neither do have a girlfriend nor is she married nor does she have a boyfriend.

J.K : it has been two months since we're married...we have kept this matter as secret because we wanted y/n could have her exams and graduation peacefully without media disturbing her...after graduation we're going to announce it but I told them to not because ..I want to reveal it on my company's success party.

Hearing that everyone gets surprised and tzuyu lost her mind...

TZUYU : no, no you can't do this to me ...I loved you first...then you have to be mine no matter what..

She angrily looks towards y/n and said...

TZUYU : because of this bi*** you're rejecting me right...then let me kill her today...

Saying she started walking towards y/n who's taking step back.... everyone looks at tzuyu with wide eyes, before even she can touch y/n jungkook immediately pulled her towards himself and hugs her tightly....and the cops held tzuyu from behind before she can reach near them...and pull y/n from jungkook's arm...they handcuffed tzuyu who's trying to free herself but couldn't.....

TZUYU : yah leave me, I'm gonna kill this sl** because of her my jungkook is not accepting me ....

Y/n started crying in jungkook's arm and jungkook caresses her back and comfort her ..

J.K : shh..doll , I'm here..

Saying he kiss her head multiple times...

Somi and mingyu smiles seeing him giving you comfort in most purest way...which he never done to anybody.

The employees coe at them , some of them feels jealous...

Tzuyu who's looking at them angrily and hurtful eyes...and jungkook looks at her with his dark eyes and said...

J.K :*cold tone*take her away from here and give her severe punishment.

Officer : we'll mr.jeon....now we go

He nods his head and the cops takes tzuyu away from their who's shouting not to take her but no one listened her ..

Jungkook turns towards the employees who's watching them in aww...he still hugging her...

J.K : now all of you go to your respective work and after two days their is a success party of our company so, everyone has to come and you can bring any of your family member with you..

Everyone cheers and went towards their respective desks....

Mingyu and somi comes towards y/n and jungkook..

SOMI : hey bestie...are you okay...

Caressing her hair...

Y/n just nods sniffling but she doesn't break the hug...she's still hiding her face in his chest..

MINGYU : it's ok princess... we're here for you...

She again nods ....

J.K : you both go to your work ..I'll take care of her.

Somi smiles and nods and mingyu also nods his head and they left from their.

J.K : doll , common let's go to my cabin...

She nods but doesn't break the hug...he tries to break the hug but she whines and snuggle in his chest more...

Sighing he picked her up in his arm and goes towards his cabin...

Seeing them coming like this Everyone smiles...

He opens the cabin door with his leg and enters the room.

He puts her on his table and stands in front of her who is not ready to break the hug ..

He playfully tease her to light up her mood .

J.K *teasing* don't you think that you're taking to much advantage of me like makeing me carry you everywhere and taking advantage of the situation and hugging me...

Y/N : *whining*so what you're my husband...and I have all rights on you, you have to do this all ..

J.K : ok ok, don't whine now....

She hugs him tightly and sniffles and he hugs her back knowing she thinking about the incidents happened in while ago ..

He carress her hair and comfort her....

After ten minutes, she breaks the hug and looks at him while Pouting....he chuckles and pinch her cheeks...she whines and hit his chest with her small fist...he laughed at her attempt to hit him with her small fist...

Y/N :*whines* koo~

J.K : ok ok sorry...now tell me are you okay..?

She nods her head...

J.K: are you hungry, do you want something..?

Y/N : *cutely* I want chocolate...

He chuckles and nods his head...and opens one of the drawer and pull out a chocolate and give it to her ..

She smiles happily and dance little in her place..he giggles at her...

Y/N : wow, koo it's my favourite chocolates..

J.K : you always have a cravings for chocolate and ice cream so I thought to keep some of your favourite chocolates here as well...

Y/N :*smiling* aww really... you're the best hubby in the world...

Saying she pecks his cheeks bending to his level and started eating her chocolates....

He looks at her with wide eyes but eventually smiles seeing her eating chocolate like a baby...

She offers him her chocolate but he refused...she pout and and again tries to feed him and seeing her Pouting he eats the chocolate..

After sometime finishing their work...they left for their home..
.............................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.5K 41
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
283K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
357K 12K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
10.1K 502 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...