Wattpad Banning Private Messa...

By Again_Its_Adler

Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign... More

Private Messaging
Wattpad
Suspending People Now
Tag & Share
Updates
Wattpad Workers & Hashtags
All the Board Members
Update
More Board Members
Percentage
Promoters Ideas
More Promotors Ideas
The News
Census
Unadvised Maintenance
The News
Wattpad
Update
Update
This Means War
Given Ideas
READ NOW
10K Signatures
Spanish Readers
Update
Wattpad Stuff
End Zone
What's Next?
WOW
Update
Katsuki-GroundZ3R0
Wattpad Coins
Spread the Word
Update
Wattpad Poem
FCC Law
Timezones
FCC Law II
Last Day
Last Hours
Announcement
TAG
FCC Complaints
Telecommunications Act
Update
Petition
My Socials
Hi Everyone
News Channels

Just a bit of Confusion

122 19 0
By Again_Its_Adler

Ok, so I did post a chapter (around nine)

But then I took it down 

It was the last chapter called update, yes, but I added a bit more to it

I also wanted to post the update a little later (I had it on a scheduled timer)

So I'm sorry if I scared or confused anyone around that time, including that I didn't respond (cuz I was asleep- it's 1am in the morning for me at that scheduled time)

This was just a chapter so everyone could se what happened (instead of repeating the same answer over and over)

I also wanted to talk about times that I'm out 

Monday through Friday (the week) I'm out from 7am to 3pm 

Some Mondays I stay out 7am to 4pm (I have irl clubs that day)

BUT

Saturdays I'm free all day (except when I have to do things)

Sunday I'm out from 8am to 1pm (a lot happens in those hours)

I ALSO WRITE IN MY BIO WHEN I'M [ONLINE] AND OFFLINE (I would rather you guys check here cuz sometimes those times aren't accurate)

I'm telling you this because I don't want you guys to ask a question and then just be left hanging for a few hours.

So if you have important ideas/questions or just wanna talk to me, you can message me but if you just have a question that you feel like can wait, you can wait.

OR you can message Katsuki-GroundZ3R0 (I can't tag on here and Idk why)

She is my 'Strategic Assistant' as my right-hand in everything or 'Chief of Staff'

(Still choosing :))

She can help you with any questions, or if you have any ideas you can send them to her and she can pass it along.

Anyway, I will post more about our actual topic...later today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 44
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฅ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž...
1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
56K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...