||~My little Demon~|| SallyFa...

By Bakugous_futurewife

Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reade... More

~Chapter 1~ cousin Travis
~Chapter 2~ House party
~Chapter 3~ Confession from Larry Johnson
~Chapter 4~ (Lemon)
~Chapter 5~ Just a stomach bug
Not a chapter!! (Update)
~Chapter 6~ Sleepover w/Ash&Maple
~Chapter 7~ Sleepover w/ Ash&Maple part 2
💜Another update!!💜
~Chapter 8~ with the boys
~Chapter 9~ Larvis know's
💙update!💙
~Chapter 10~ Get together
(Update!!)💙
//A Christmas Special!!//
~Chapter 11~ pool party
~Chapter 12~ The phelps brother's
~Chapter 13~ The truth comes out
~Chapter 15~ Lunch date w/ Larry
~Chapter 16~ The end of Sal and Tanya?

~Chapter 14~ A talk W/ Sal

219 6 2
By Bakugous_futurewife

{A/n: Just a little heads up, I'll be doing like a couple weeks or month's later in this, ya know like a time skip, I'm getting to excited for my own good. Anyway's hope u all enjoy this chapter, Maybe a couple chapters in I'll do a Gender reveal for y/n:3, what do u think the gender is? Boy or girl?...or maybe twins?. If u have any names let's hear them.}
{Btw thank you all for 7k reads!^^}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here it goes, the talk that you have been dreading, Sal's eye's piercing through his prosthetic, his arms still crossed against his chest waititng for you to spill the first conversation. It was only a matter of time when this secret was gonna come out, now what will he think, is he gonna be mad? is he never gonna speak again?, or will he understand that you felt terrified that you couldn't really speak about it.

"S-Sal i-..."

"Who's the father?."

You're body froze, what in the actual fuck did he just say?,..did he really just ask who the father was? was he that clueless?, how could i possibly tell him that he's the father! if he's gonna act like this. God give me strength!.

"U-umm, about that Sal, this might be a shocker but-..."

"Oh my god,...chug's the father!?."

My god what has gotten into this guy, if he wasn't so damn charming i would of slapped his prosthetic right off his damn face by now.

"What?, Sal no, chug is just a friend. Not my type, you know that."

Sal place his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it softly, a cute chuckle escaped his lips. "Right...sorry, don't know why i got to that point on asking."

You noticed that Sal has been acting a little nervous around you lately, more then usual, you decided to shrug it off for know and finally get this weight off your chest.

"Listen Sal, I'm only gonna say this once, chug isn't the father and neither is Larry, so relax."

Without hesitation Sal grabbed your hand's carefully, giving them a little squeeze. "I'm all ears (y/n)." His prosthetic shifting a little to the side, letting you know he's smiling.

You punched your lips together slightly squeezing his hands back, but not to tight, you're eyes looking into his deeply, your heart felt like it was gonna bust with excitement mix together with nervousness. Taking a deep breath you exhaled deeply.

"Sal,....you're the father of this child." The words leaving your lips with a slight tremble not looking in the eye's. His hands let go of yours, making your heart stop. Was this happening?, is he mad?, scared, worried?. Thought's rushed through your mind like a bullet.

It was quiet for a little bit before hearing a slight chuckle coming from sal, his hand running through his hair. You couldn't tell if he was actually happy about this situation or if he's against it. He finally spoke.

"(Y/n),...are u serious right now?." His voice was low, cracking with emotion.

"I'm not lying Sal, it's true."

Sal scuffed. "This can't be happening!,...fuckin hell, how far are you?."

You shrugged. "I'm not for sure, couple weeks...maybe a month, I'm guessing, I'm not really sure."

Sal sighed deeply. "Fuck!,...I'm in deep shit right now, how the fuck will i explain this to Tanya!."

You felt like a ticking time bomb, crossing your arms against your chest, you knew Sal had a girlfriend but it wasn't your fault, Sal made the first move so he's the one that decided to make the move. But you also didn't pull away, so there's that.

"Look sal, let's just talk about this okay, everyone else knows. I ju-.."

"Wait wait wait, hold up, everyone else knew?, why didn't you tell me first?." His voice seemed to get higher and more snappier.

"I just thought you weren't ready to hear this kinda thing, so i didn't."

"You're right (y/n), I'm not ready for this,...look I'm sorry but i need some space." Sal gave you one last look before walking away, you felt your heart break, it was the worst feeling that you ever felt in a long time. And it hurt deeply.

                     ~A 5 hour time skip~
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 7:30 at night, laying on the couch watching a horror movie awhile eating popcorn, your cat mango laying on your lap as she purred loudly. Four minutes into the movie your phone vibrated under the blanket you had over you, your thoughts hoping it was Sal so you quickly looked at the message. Sadly it wasn't, but you got tagged in the group chat made by Ash.

                       -Group chat besties-
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash💜: "How did it go y/n?, was sal happy about the pregnancy announcement?."

Maple: "Tell us everything!."

Larry: "This is exciting!, I'm gonna be an uncle:)."

Todd: "We know Larry, you said that so many times already, but seriously (y/n), how'd it go?."

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "Guy's seriously stop bugging her about it, she probably doesn't wanna talk."

You stuck some of your hair behind your ear before replying to the group, hoping this wouldn't end badly.

You: "Ehhh,...it went okay."

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "Okay?...just okay?, he didn't like ask  how far along you were or asked if you felt okay!."

You: "He did ask me how far along i am, but he seemed...upset about the whole thing, said he needed some time to think about it."

Larry: "...Damn, never expect him to act like that."

Todd: "He was just probably shocked y/n, don't worry about it to much."

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "For fuck sakes!, he better not fuck you over!, I'll kick his ass."

Ash: "Travis just calm down, today has been completely crazy, y/n doesn't need this stress right now."

Maple: "Do you need us to come back over and keep you company?, well bring some snacks:)."

You: "That's sweet of you maple, but i think I'll be okay, i got mango to keep me company."

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "Not Acceptable!, I'm driving over there right now!."

You: "Travis please, I'm okay, no need."

Larry: There's no stoping him y/n, he literally threw me in his car:/, we on way."

You just chuckled slightly.

Todd: "I would definitely come over as well but me and Neil has dinner reservations tonight, it's date night:)."

You: "That's fine Todd, enjoy your date night with Neil:)."

Ash: "Y/n, we love you, just don't wanna see you hurt."

Larry: "Yeah, I'll talk some sense into Sal tonight, see what's going on."

Maple: "Love you Y/n!<3, text me or Ash if you need anything<3."

Todd: " Me and Neil love's ya too:), just try to think positive."

Travis🏳️‍🌈: "We here!, open the damn door!."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You placed your phone down on the coffee table throwing the blanket over your shoulders, walking slightly over to the front door to open it. Travis and Larry was standing there holding bags of chips and chocolate, two black bags hanging over there shoulder.

"hey (y/n), we brought snacks and some old video games." Larry smiled walking inside.

"What's with the bag's?."

Travis set down the bags carefully. "Some clothes, we decided to stay with you for a while,...to make sure you're okay."

You smiled, feeling a lot of emotions hitting you at once, finally breaking down into tears. Travis and Larry quickly sprung into action.

"(Y/n)?,...i apologize for my brother's actions right now, he's probably just confused and speechless at the moment, eventually he'll come around." Larry placed his hand on your shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze.

Travis scuffs. "Are you serious babe!, your brother literally hurt my sister!." He snarled slightly. "Everything's just fucked at the moment!."

"Travis it's alright, it's nobody fault, Sal was just more worried about what tanya thinks."

"He shouldn't be worrying about what his fuckin girlfriend thinks!, he should be more worried about you and the child."

Larry threw his arm around Travis's shoulders to keep him calm, taking a deep breath flopping himself on the couch. It was nice to have Travis care about you so much, he's the only family that truly understood where you were coming from. So did your mom.

Once Travis had calm down we ended up playing some super Mario bros while eating some snacks that they had brought over, the rest of the night went on smoothly until you got a text from Sal. A message that made your heart sank.

                      -Text from Sal💙-
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal💙: "Y/n, i can't be in this baby's life, I'm not ready to be a father, and tbh...i probably never will be. Don't text me back.
{Message send at 7:30pm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just stared at the message, blinking awhile tears filled your eye's, this couldn't be true, it's not real!. You looked over at Travis and Larry then back at your phone. Feeling hatred towards the text, you turned your phone off setting in back on the coffee table wiping your eyes quickly before the boys noticed.

"You okay (y/n)?." Larry asked with such kindness in his voice. You just nodded giving him the fakest smile you could give.

"Yes Larry, I'm fine, don't worry about me."

Larry smiled back looking towards the tv once more, this was the last straw, you were done playing games, you knew exactly what was going on. And you were gonna get to the bottom of it. One way or another. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{End of chapter 14!, sorry it took me so late to post, i was super lazy and didn't feel like writing, wasn't feeling inspired:/, sorry if this chapter was a little upsetting, but stay tuned for chapter 15: Lunch date w/ Larry}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 3.8K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
50.1K 1.8K 66
❗️WARNING❗️ This story/series contains Gore Rape Smut Sexual assault Homophobic slurs Depression Suicidal thoughts ect
56 0 5
For as long as he's known "Sally Face," hes has an emotionless white and pink face with the holes of his eyes being the only peak into his humanity...
837 29 9
(ENEMIES TO LOVERS) Y/n enters Nockfell high for the first time, as a new student, it took her a while to get comfortable with her surroundings but t...