Her Step Husband ✓

Por Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Más

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fifty three|

749 72 58
Por Namas48

"If you had this much issue that you had to pose in front of everyone that you are hurting me then why do you even accept me as your wife? Maybe it would have been easier for you if you wouldn't have done that. Maybe we could have lived as two strangers and by this way, you wouldn't have to make a show of being a bad husband to irk Tashfeen Papa," she asserted, feeling strange because of her own words.

He leaned near her, stretching his both arms on the mattress across her. This action got her trapped between Huzaifa's strong and muscular bare arms. "I am a realistic person. Don't expect me to pull any bullshit of those fictional men who don't want to claim what's theirs because they were arranged in a marriage by their families. You are my wife and I promised you that I will give you your rights. I can't ruin your life just because of some twisted mindsets."

She jutted her neck up to meet his gaze. "Isn't your actions contradicting your words? You want to pose exactly as those husbands who you just described, in front of your family."

He grinned and stroked her cheek sensually. "Sometimes it is necessary to follow something you don't like, Unaiza. Do you think if any day they would get to know that we are kissing and doing many other stuff, I would get what I want to achieve? Mr. Tashfeen would think of it as his victory that I accepted you. I still remember those words he kept on saying about me and I can't forget them at all till I die."

She pulled her face away from his finger. "My question stays; why even do that in the first place? You have other options. You can just marry anyone and I wouldn't be able to say anything because I agreed to this. Why specifically use my like that? I won't let you use me to irk my saviors, Huzaifa. It's because of them after Allah that I am who I am today. I always did what you wanted but not now. Maybe you can just go and marry anyone else. Or maybe...maybe end our marriage because that's the best for everyone. We can go our separate ways. I won't let myself become a way to irk Tashfeen Papa."

He placed his thumb and index finger under her chin and lifted her face. His eyes were burning with fury as he slammed his lips against hers. That was so unexpected for Unaiza as she couldn't even react and he already claimed her mouth, making a moan slip from her tongue.

As his habit, he paused the kiss and murmured against her lips. "You are mine, Unaiza. I never leave what's mine." He ran his thumb over her lower lip. "Only I have a damn right to kiss your lips." His digit moved over to her chin and throat. "Only I have a right to touch you and claim you as mine. Do you understand?"

She swallowed thickly but nodded anyway. She never saw Huzaifa like that. It felt nice seeing him this possessive for her and it acted exactly how it should act on her heart. But this at the same time made her sad. He wanted to keep her all to himself but he expected her to share him with any other woman. However, she couldn't argue here because she herself submitted to this fate.

Something changed in his expressions and they softened. He straightened and held her hand. "I won't use you, Unaiza. I can never do that. It is me anyway who would become bad in their eyes. Think about me too. You heard the words he said about me. If I show him that I can melt anytime when he will pull anyone I care for in front of me, next time he will force me to leave my passion. First, he used Mom and now you. Everything aside I admire him for knowing that he can set up both of you for my doom. But I ain't an idiot."

She could think that for Aqia but she herself? What did he mean by that? That unknowingly gave her heart puffs of happiness. She stifled a smile.

"Me. How?" She whispered.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I make everyone think that I am a reckless, irresponsible jerk but I am not, Unaiza. I bullied you but I saved you from the real bullies as well. I pledged to myself and Mom that I will always protect you. Maybe that's why she was okay with giving you to me because she knew I wouldn't break my promise."

Her heart sank at this. He was only acting nicely with her because of a pledge made in childhood. But why was she even feeling sad over this? He wouldn't fall in love with her. She found herself stupid for even thinking like that.

Not more day dreaming now perhaps.

She licked her lips as she stared at the closed door. What if anyone walks inside? "Maybe you should leave now, Huzaifa. There's zero guarantee that none will enter my room."

"Why are you so scared, Iza? I am your husband," he told her.

She shook her head. "I am not scared but I said to Aqia Mama that I will not meet you for a few days. She would get angry."

"Not meeting for what purpose? It will only make us crave for each other more and I'll visit your room more often," he enlightened her with a smirk which caused all her blood to collect in her face. Yes, she craved him but she didn't think that he would crave her too. She was way too unattractive for that.

She scowled at him. "That's not funny, Huzaifa. Please leave."

He folded his arms over his chest. "Either come with me to our bedroom or else I'll sleep in your room tonight. Choose one out of it."

She brooded. "Huzaifa..."

"Tell me what you want, Unaiza. Forget about your Aqia Mama and anyone else. Do you want me to leave?"

Hell no. She was always scared of sleeping alone. And now Huzaifa's presence was very much of a relief for her. Not to forget she didn't even have her stuffed doll with her. It was in Huzaifa's room. It would be so difficult to sleep without it.

"But you will leave my room in the early morning," she said, fidgeting with her fingers.

He laughed slightly under his breath as he nuzzled their noses together. "We'll see that in the early morning. On which side of the bed you usually used to sleep?"

She lifted her both shoulders in denial. "I didn't have any preference."

"I never knew that one day we'll have to experience this. I'll sleep on your bed as your husband," he chuckled.

She wriggled her eyebrows."You still have the choice to return to your room."

He brushed his lips over her cheek. "Not at all."

Huzaifa turned off the lights and walked over to the other side and reclined on the bed as he saw Unaiza with an intense look. She blushed and lay down beside him. Now there was a silence in the room except for the sound of their rhythmic breathing. She suddenly felt weird about how all the things were happening. Huzaifa was so near her and she could feel the heat radiating out of his body.

Mostly Unaiza kept a small light bulb on when she used this room before marriage. Sleeping alone like that made her frightened so her toy and light comforted her a bit. A few years ago she and Hiba shared a room but as Hiba had to study late hours because of her tough degree, they had to separate their rooms because Hiba thought Unaiza couldn't sleep properly like this. She was never fond of this but the thing remained that Hiba needed privacy to study in calm and she really couldn't sleep as she wanted due to light.

"Aren't able to sleep?" Huzaifa's deep and husky voice reverberated in the lulled surroundings.

"You can always go back to your own room," she explained to him, sarcastically.

Huzaifa held her wrist. "I am talking about you, Glasses."

She nodded in darkness and exhaled at the same time too. She was glad that he touched her because she was about to burst because of the panic of the darkness.

"It takes me a lot of time before I fall asleep," she announced. 

"Maybe you need your cuddling toy," he declared, a hint of amusement evident in his tone.

Unaiza flushed. "I am fine."

"I can hold you in my arms, Unaiza. You will feel relaxed, believe me," he offered generously.

She tried to outline him in the darkness but she couldn't see anything. Only the whites of his eyes were visible. "But why? It wouldn't give you anything."

Huzaifa brought her wrist near to his lips and pecked at her pulse point. "Why do you think I am an asshole who only cares for myself?"

She felt a chilling sensation down on spine because of the kiss. "I don't think like that. I just said it metaphorically. And it's okay. I am fine."

She changed the side, again feeling a coolness of fear in her insides due to darkness. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She might have dozed off but for a while but suddenly the sound of thunders rumbled in the surroundings. Unaiza was not in the anticipation of it hence she shrieked. Her heart almost came into her throat and she put a hand over her chest to stop it from throbbing so crazily.

The thunders increased more and more, getting combined by storm and lightning. The swift wind made the windows crackle and other things also rattled as well. Unaiza shut her eyes tightly at this as she fought a dire need to hold onto something. She missed her doll this time.

Shortly she saw a faint light emerging from her peripheral vision and then a a pair of strong arms encircled around her waist. 

"It's okay, Unaiza. I am here. Go back to sleep." she heard his raspy voice, whispering comforting words in her ears.

She felt his broad chest pressing against her back and he placed his arm around her stomach, causing butterflies to run inside it. His face landed over her neck and he pressed a kiss over her hair. She suddenly felt at home. A solace in his arms. Like they were her real refuge and her real place where she should have been. She never found this warmth even from a doll as well. Unaiza shut her eyes as two tears rolled down her cheek. That was too much to bear. Many faces, views, and scenes came in front of her eyes and she started sobbing.

A happy family having dinner. Couples chatting, eating, and showering love at their only dear daughter. Then a blast sounded and smoke filled the surroundings. A loud sound as something smashed hard. Then the smiling faces changed into unhappy ones. Blood on the ground and then two dead bodies. The sound of an ambulance hooter. The sound of a police vehicle siren. Medical staff and police were everywhere. The funeral. The evil smiles on step mother and step siblings' faces. The torments they put. The pain, the bruises, the beatings, the cold and used food. No bed, and sleeping on the floor.

Allah, this was getting too much. Unaiza moaned harshly because she couldn't cry loudly here in front of Huzaifa.

"Do you want me to hold you like that?" He asked, gently.

"Hmm." She was tired of this indifference now. She wanted his attention and his touch now.

"I am keeping the lamp on. You could have told me that you can't sleep like that. We could have kept a small light bulb on from the start. You are practically sweating from fear now," he grumbled, running his hand through her hair.

She froze. Would he make fun of her now? He was used to of seeing girls who were courageous, audacious, and fearless. Inaya was like that.  And she couldn't even sleep without a stuffed doll or lights on. But what could she do? The nights haunted her terribly. It was the night when she saw her parents' blood in front of her. It was the nights when her stepmother used to hit her as she pleased. It was the night when her step-siblings threw her out of the house for their supposed adventures to rot there overnight, cry, and beg for mercy.

"It started raining now," Huzaifa announced as he slowly guided his hand from her hair to her arm, lightly stroking it up and down. "There's nothing to be fear. Recite Ayat Al Kursi."

She did and it indeed made solace seep down her heart. She took out a harsh breath.

"Why don't you put your trust in me, Unaiza? I am all ready to protect you. I'll protect you till my last breath," he muttered, dropping feather-light kisses on her temple.

She didn't say anything but gripped his hand from her waist and intertwined their fingers as she snuggled more near him. She needed him right now. So much.

Huzaifa turned her around and became alarmed seeing tears on her face.

                 _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

I hope you like it.

Do you think Aqia or anyone else will know Huzaifa stayed in Unaiza's room at night?

Should she have sent him away instead of this?

What will be their reaction if anyone finds out about this?

Plz, vote and comment. ❤❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

755K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
85.7K 3.3K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
54.2K 4.4K 20
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
707K 7.1K 12
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...