The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Examination Results
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver
Wishes
Inquiry
Persuasion
Agree
Loquat Paste
Ye Feiyu
Hospitality

Lianhua (Lotus) Village

1.9K 83 5
By witchy8181

The shopkeeper packed the prepared clothes, Qibao took the clothes, paid the money and left the clothing store, heading towards the house she bought in the town.

After arriving at the house and closing the door, Qibao took the clothes she bought into the space and put on the men's clothes she just bought. Although she is only six years old, she is taller than her peers because of the spiritual spring water. Wearing a dark green robe with a jade pendant hanging around her waist, and her hair tied back, she looked like a young master.

Qibao was very satisfied. Anyway, few people would suspect a child of her age when she dressed as a boy. At most, they would say that the boy looked like a girl.

Qibao took out the two large black men's robes and asked the two big black bears to put them on. The black bears didn't know how to put on clothes, and Qibao was busy for a long time before they put them on, and made some coverings, and wrapped the two black bears from their heads to their toes. Took two more bucket hats with black veils and put them on their heads, and they really did look like two fat human bodyguards.

Qibao also specifically told them to walk upright and not to lift their clothes or take off their hats. She also taught them to walk in a human posture, it took a long time to teach them, seeing that they learned in a decent manner, Qibao then took them out of the space.

Qibao walked out the door with the bears, yes just now she had named the two bears on the spot, they sounded like brothers.

Qibao holding a paper fan, with Xiong Da and Xiong Er around the alley to the street, one hand pinned behind the back, one hand fanning herself, with two burly guards, like a rich son out to blow up the street.

The people on the street looked at this strange trio, especially the two at the back. They were tall and strong, and they were not easy to mess with. How dare they keep staring at them, if they angered these two, just that figure alone could crush a person, the people passing by kept their heads down and stayed far away.

Qibao could hear the discussions of street vendors from time to time. Although it was very far, she still heard it.

"Whose young master is this? Why haven't I seen him in Huamen Town?"

"I haven't seen one either, but at a glance it looks like he's either rich or noble, maybe he's one of the young masters out to play."

"Look at those two behind him, wrapped up so tightly in the middle of summer, either they have some kind of disease or they're just too ugly."

"Shh! You don't want your life? You're not afraid of being heard. Do you think that figure is something you can offend? One slap can make you stunned several times."

The man shut up and stopped talking.

At this time, a child's loud cry was heard, and Qibao looked in the direction of the sound.

Only to see a woman standing on the side of the road, with a scared face covering the mouth of the child in her arms, not wanting him to cry out, the child was dropping tears while stretching out his little finger and pointing to Qibao's side.

When the woman saw Qibao looking over, she immediately looked at Qibao and the two "strong men" behind her with a look of fear.

She was not afraid of Qibao, the child, but she was afraid of the two people behind Qibao who were two or three heads taller than her and bigger than her.

Qibao comforted him: "Auntie, I'm really sorry for scaring your child."

The woman was a little frightened and said: "No, no... it's my child who is ignorant. I hope you won't blame me."

Qibao nodded and continued to walk forward. Anyone who met them along the way would subconsciously stay away from them, which also scared many children into tears. Until they reached the end of the street, there were no more people around, and what appeared in front of them was a dirt road, the same bumpy one as the one in Xujia Village before the road was built.

Qibao saw that there were traces of people walking on it, so she took Xiongda and Xionger and walked down the street.

After walking for nearly half an hour, Qibao saw a lot of crop fields appearing on the roadside. Although the sun was strong, there were still many farmers wearing white and patched clothes bending down working in the fields.

A middle-aged man just straightened up and wiped the sweat from his forehead when he saw three figures on the road in the village. He looked like a rich man from his clothes, but the combination made him feel a little strange. There was a child followed by two fat men. This figure really shocked him.

"Village Chief, look, there is someone coming to our village, and he doesn't look like an ordinary person!"

When the man working in the field next door heard the sound, he immediately looked up, patted the soil in his hands, and said: "I'll go over and take a look."

At this time, other people working there also noticed this, but they just stood there, talking to the people next to them.

Qibao also surveyed the place, she could already see that not far ahead was a village that looked similar to Xujia Village, but on a smaller scale.

"This gentleman, I don't know what business you have come to my Lotus Village for?"

Qibao saw a middle-aged man walking towards her, clasped his fists and said.

Qibao also bowed in return and said: "Uncle, I was just out for fun, and I ended up here unknowingly. I'm not familiar with this place, so I'm really disturbing you."

"Young master, you're welcome. I am the mayor of this village. If you are here for fun, I'm afraid you are in the wrong place. We live in a remote country. Apart from a pond of lotus flowers, there is nothing special about the village." The village chief said.

"It's okay. Since I'm here, I can't go in vain. Can uncle, the village chief, take me to enjoy the lotus flowers in your village?" After Qibao finished speaking, she took out a tael of silver from her pocket and placed it in the village chief's hand.

"No, no, since the young master wants to see Lotus, I will take you there, but I can't accept the silver."

"Keep it, I've delayed your farming, this is considered my thanks for leading me along the way." Qibao said.

"Well, then, thank you sir, I will accept it." The village chief glanced at the two big men behind Qibao, and thought that only a rich family could afford to support these two people. Just looking at their figures, one meal would probably be enough to support his family for a whole day. Although he couldn't see what they looked like, the young gentleman didn't look like a bad person, so he took Qibao and headed towards the village.

Seeing the village chief leading the rich young man towards the village, the villagers working in the fields began to discuss among themselves in whispers.

"You guys, this young manster looks so young, how come his family is relieved to let him come out?"

"Don't think like that, how can a child from a rich family be the same as a child raised by us country folk? My Tiger isn't much older than this young master, and all he knows is to ask for food all day long, and if I don't give it to him, he'll make a scene, so there's no comparison."

"Look at the two people following him. Just by looking at their size, no one dares to go up and take advantage of that young master!"

"I just saw the young master giving money to the village chief."

"You didn't see it wrong, did you? I'm a little far away here and I can't see it clearly."

"Absolutely, it was reflected by the sun, and I saw it for real."

"The village chief's fortune is really good, if I was the one who went up to inquire at that time, wouldn't this silver be mine?" The man even patted his head when he finished speaking, with a look of regret.

"That's a nice thought, you'd better do your job honestly!"

............

Qibao followed all the way behind the village chief, to the entrance of the village, not far from the pond can be seen, the area is not small, which is full of dark green lotus leaves interspersed with many blooming in full bloom of the lotus flowers, a glance is very good, it is estimated that the village's name stems from this piece of the lotus pond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 242 6
The one where Lisa's been having a pretty crappy day and gets home to find a stranger crying on her couch. Stranger turns out to be best friends with...
52.9K 671 43
Mha Characters watch Death Battle
87.3K 2.5K 24
Supernatural AU // VAMPIRE Lisa (G!P) x HUMAN Jennie The new student is a vampire. Jennie is presumably in trouble. Rankings: #jenlisa - 5/9.57k #we...
226K 9.7K 28
Softness ruined Madaket Rosales. Never again will she be gentle. FINNICK ODAIR (slowburn) / pre-thg ━ mockingjay © 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖘 (also publish...