BTS oneshots

Autorstwa Marryyn8

This is gonna be BTS oneshots book . #fun #fluff #angst #psycho #mafia #craziness #kiddnap #reader The cove... Więcej

page for request #
Niece (part 1)
Niece (part 2)
Revenge🔥
Crack head's 🥴 1
Crack head's 🥴 2
Crack head🥴 3
Psycho Bestfriend's psycho Hybrid
psycho best friends psycho hybrid (2)

Whispers from the ocean(1)

244 24 21
Autorstwa Marryyn8

_Yn's House, Morning_

Yn bounced into the kitchen, her long, curly hair bobbing with each step. She wore a bright yellow sundress, and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Dr. Rodriguez, her mother, smiled as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "Good morning, sunshine! What's got you so energized today?"

Yn danced over to the kitchen table, spinning around to face her mother. "Today's the day, Mom! I'm finally leaving for Coveville! Two whole weeks of beachy bliss, here I come!"

Dr. Rodriguez chuckled. "I'm glad you're excited, sweetie. You've been counting down the days until your summer vacation for weeks."

Yn nodded enthusiastically. "I know, right? I need some serious relaxation and fun in the sun! No more books or labs for a while, just me, the ocean, and my favorite playlist!"

Dr. Rodriguez raised an eyebrow. "And don't forget, no more sleeping in until noon, either. You'll be getting some exercise and fresh air, young lady!"

Yn giggled. "Oh, don't worry, Mom! I'll be running on the beach, dancing in the waves, and soaking up every ray of sunshine! You'll be proud of me, I promise!"

Dr. Rodriguez smiled, shaking her head. "I'm always proud of you, Yn. Just remember to stay safe, okay? And don't forget your sunscreen!"

Yn rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "Mom, I've got this! I'll be fine, I promise. Now, can I please grab some breakfast and get going? I have a beach to conquer!"

*On the beach house*

" Oh my goodness! This house is so beautiful. Just the way I want no noise no pollution and no people"

She set the house according to her living and take a small nap. In the evening she take a walk along side a beach.

Yn walked along the beach, her feet sinking into the warm sand as she gazed out at the ocean. The water sparkled like a thousand diamonds in the sunlight, with gentle waves rolling in and out in a soothing rhythm. She breathed in deeply, filling her lungs with the salty air, and felt her worries slowly drift away with the tide.

As she walked, Yn noticed the way the sunlight sparkled on the water, creating a beautiful pattern of blues and greens. She felt small compared to the vast ocean, but at the same time, she felt connected to its power and beauty

Seagulls cried out overhead, their voices carrying on the wind. Yn closed her eyes, listening to the sound of the waves and the gulls, and felt a sense of peace wash over her.

" This place is so peaceful and dreamy, I wish I could live here forever" sun was setting down. It's last rays was shinning so brightly giving ocean a magnificent sparkle but in the sparkle she noticed something else a shiny scales?

" W-What was that? A fish? But how can a fish have a hairs? What the hell I just came and started to hallucinating! Girl you just need a good sleep. Tomorrow will be the best day!!"

She was excited for tomorrow to explore this Island. The sky started to became dark as the sun slowly set. She came inside the house. Her house front huge window gave a perfect view of the ocean. She played her favorite playlist and danced like crazy while making something for herself not knowing that this huge window is giving a perfect view of herself to someone with is not going to be good for her.

Next morning Yn wakedup with full energy. She make something for herself and packed her bag for the day because today she is going to explore the island. She booked the house on the isolated side so there is not many or maybe no people's.

Yn explored the island's rocky coastline, her feet carrying her to a secluded area.she came a long way.The air was salty and fresh, and the sound of waves crashing against the rocks was soothing. She walked closer to the water's edge, gazing into the clear pool beneath the rocks.

Suddenly, a splash caught her attention. She turned around, thinking a fish had jumped out of the water. But then, she saw him - a merman emerging from behind the rocks. His tail shimmered in the sunlight, and his bronze skin glistened with seawater.

Yn's heart skipped a beat as she took in the sight. The merman's hair flowed like seaweed, and his eyes sparkled like the ocean. She just can't believe her eyes and gasped in shock which caught the merman's attention.

As Yn gazed at the merman, he initially recoiled, his eyes widening in surprise. He had never seen a human up close before, and her strange appearance startled him. He ducked back behind the rocks, his tail flicking away like a startled fish.

But then, he peeked out again, his curiosity getting the better of him. And that's when he saw her - really saw her. Yn's beauty captivated him, her radiant skin and shimmering hair mesmerizing him like a siren's call. He was transfixed, his eyes locked on hers as if drawn by an unseen force.

The merman's surprise turned to wonder, his gaze roaming over Yn's face and form. He had never seen anything so lovely, so full of life and warmth. His tail twitched, as if urging him closer, and he found himself emerging from behind the rocks once more.

Yn, sensing his gaze, turned to meet his eyes. Their gazes collided, and the merman felt his heart skip a beat. He was captured by her beauty, his initial fear forgotten in the face of his newfound fascination.

They both drown in each other beauty's. Yn was looking at him with large innocent eyes which he found cute but he didn't let his guard down but see her with a hint of curiosity.

Yn was at lost of words she don't know how to express her feelings. She don't want to miss this chance to talk with him so she gather her courage and take a step forward.

  "Hi" she speak slowly more like a whisper because she don't want to scared him off because of her over excitement and in response he just tilted his head like a kid who is confused. She find him cute but she still maintained a good distance for both of their safety.

" My name is Yn, what's your name?" She asked him like he know her language. "Uff Yn how can he know your language" she scold herself while slapping her forehead. She heard a lite chuckle more like a music when she saw it was the merman who was smiling on her.

" Why are you laughing?"

"Because you are cute" he said with a charming smile. Her cheeks flushed pink and suddenly reality hit her like her mom's chapal.

" Wait! Did you just talk, you can speak!!?"

" Of course I can speak Ms.human"

" So, What's your name Mr. Fish?"

" Why would I tell you ms.human?'

" Oh, come-on don't be cranky Mr.fish. My name is Yn nice to meet you" she waved at him like a little baby.

He looked at her for some time like he is studying her. He wants to know her intentions because he can't trust a human whom he just met because In his kind humans are known as devils who killed their species but she was looking so innocent so kind  to him because he saw on the shore how she saved a baby turtle. Yesterday he saw her on the shore and he got captured by her beauty and he looked at her all the day from behind the rocks and today he came here stalking her and finally they meet each other.

" Jimin my name is Jimin" he said in his enchanting voice which instantly caught her attention.

" Beautiful name just like you" she said while mesmerized by his beauty.

She was hesitant but finally asked him " want to be my friend?" Her voice was barely above a whisper and her cheeks flushed pink because of shyness and he find it very cute that he want to pinch her bread cheeks. No wonder he also wants to be friends with her.

Whole noon they spend with each other. Jimin showing his diving skills to her and she being mesmerized by his every move make him more proud of himself.

" Hey can I request something" she said shyly. " Yes what is it?" He asked in curiosity. " Can I touch your tail? It's just that it's so beautiful" she said with star in her eyes. " Of course you can lovely" yes he gave her a nickname lovely because he found her lovely.

He move his tail towards her. Her eyes sparkled looking at his shiny tail but she missed the mischief in his eyes before she touched his tail he splashed the water on her with his tail which startled her and she fell in the deep water. Jimin hurriedly hold her from her waist before she drowned.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized to her but caught off guard when Yn splashed water on him and laughed full heatedly they enjoyed in the water not knowing there was someone else who was looking at their enjoying moments full of hatered specially for Jimin. He can see the love in Jimin eyes and was determined to take his everything from him.

" I will destroy you Jimin, just like how you did to me!"

Sun rays became dim giving ocean an orange shade.

" It's time for me to go back before sun became fully down" jimin said while looking at the drowning sun.
" Yeah sure, it's probably for me also to go home before it became dark. I came a long way here" she said but he can sense a little sadness in her voice.

"Hey we can meet each other tomorrow again "

" Really?!!" Of course she was sad because he don't want to lose him in this mean time she became so much attached to him. "Of course, now go back  before it became dark" " let's race to the shore!" He shout and started to dive. " Yeah wait for me!" She picked her backpack and started to run with him following her and she finally reached the shore near her house.

" Thank you so much Jimin for coming here with me" " no problem lovely, here this is for you" her gave her a beautiful sea flower and dived into the ocean before she could thanked him.she saw him dive deep in the ocean. " I hope we will meet soon mr.fish" she said with a smile and make her Way today her home.

Wind was little too strong that make her flower flow away and fell in the water. She run behind it. She climbed a rock and raised her hand to pickup the flower when suddenly someone grabbed her hand and when she saw who is it. She screamed on the top of her lungs and run towards her house and locked herself in it.

" You will soon in my grasp human"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

So was it? This oneshot was in my mind for a long time.
Do press like button if you liked my story it will motivate me to write more but your comments make my day ❣️ 🥺

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

479K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
223K 394 34
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
163K 6.6K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...