Eidola Mater: Mother of Idols

By Sondi_Is_On

Enter the Fray - Battle for Reality [Coming April 2024] In a world teetering on the brink of chaos, three hea... More

A/N: Welcome to a New World
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: WREN
CHAPTER 2: MERRICK
CHAPTER 3: ADA
CHAPTER 4: WREN
CHAPTER 5: MERRICK
APPENDIX: ALPHA
APPENDIX: BETA
APPENDIX: GAMMA
PRE-RELEASE CONTENT: COUNTDOWN TO LIFT-OFF
PRE-RELEASE CONTENT: SNEAK PEAK
PRE-RELEASE CONTENT: SNEAK PEEK 2

Announcement!

14 1 0
By Sondi_Is_On

(Don't worry -- this will go away when I post the new chapters later today! It was just the easiest way to reach all my readers.) My lovelies! Last week was state testing week, which threw off my posting schedule. Thanks to you guys for being so patient with me! As a result, this week I'll be posting TWO chapters of EIDOLA MATER: MOTHER OF IDOLS on today and Friday (but just a little bit later in the day for each than usual.) Then we'll be back to our regular posting schedule.
I hope you're following me on Instagram because that's where you'll see all the latest news and updates from me. You're a wonderful community, and I'm so proud to be a part of it with you. Enjoy the new update later today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...
511 102 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
14.4K 1.8K 20
[ONC 2021 WINNER: 3rd place] When a car accident reveals a shocking secret even he didn't know about himself, an android finds himself hunted by his...
2.4K 809 46
🥇 1st Place Best Antagonist Winner of the 2022 Brine Awards 🥈2nd Place Sci-Fi Winner of the 2022 Writer Appreciation Awards 🥈 2nd Place Sci-F...