π™π™žπ™šπ™§π™˜π™š π™‡π™€π™«π™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of 𝑨 π’Œπ’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’”π’‰π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‚π’“π’Žπ’π’“ he wants to be yo... More

α³€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess

Chapter 24 - Silent Claim

775 144 23
By pihuwrites17

Tiara's Pov

"Do you feel the same attraction I feel towards you, 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟?" The question swooshed away my breath. The breathe I took minutes ago didn't help me. My brain is a blank sheet, screaming only one answer to the question, so I choose to. "Yes." It was a breathless answer. Admitting the truth felt like a relief but the calculative and protective part of my brain was not really happy with my action. Fuck it. It's not a code to crack or a software to rebuild. It was my emotions, even if I know it will harm me and fade away, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦.

He kept his gaze steady on me even after my confession. Something akin to shock and something else passed through his eyes only for a second. That's it, for a second. His hands grazed my hands that were by my side, still. And then it moved towards my hips and stayed there, holding me steady with a tight grip with both of the muscular hands. I gasped. The sudden contact was intimate yet I felt safe. I know he won't harm me or do anything without my consent.

His mouth came near my ears and he whispered, "And what about my touch, 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟? Do you like it?" One more gasp left me. What is wrong with me? I don't know. This is the first time he is touching me. My hands now moved to his shoulders because my traitor legs were not supporting me enough. He was now pulling away a little to look at me. His eyes were on me. The brown ones were now dark black. Or suddenly I became colour blind. My breathing slowed. I definitely have breathing issues. I know that look. That is a 'the questions swirling and trying to look through me' look. I set my eyes and decide not give away. Neither the answers nor myself.

He saw the determination in me. His hands stays on my hip with that death grip while his eyes blazing with a challenge. A challenge to get more. His next question were a proof of that. "Do you hate me, 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟?" Yes. I couldn't hold the question in me, "Do you hate me?" His answer was immediate, "Yes. I hate you for making me feel like this. I guess I hate myself too." Disappointment and relief washed over me at the same time. Well we are even.

His next questions though challenges me more. "Do you like me, 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟? Will you choose me over your hate?" No. And I don't think he will even. I don't answer any of those questions. He can wait and I can think. My doubts and insecurities were now floating around the surface. Anytime it will drown me like the other times. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. My eyes were burning from the intensity of the memories. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢.

I pushed back from the world and tried to shove Akshit's chest aside. It was almost like I was pushing a wall. He looked at me, his gaze soft on me. I can't take it anymore. "Let me go," I said with a firm voice. He did. For a moment I was shocked but I left anyways. He didn't question me further not even about my sudden change or reaction. He just let me go. I was grateful about it but I wished I could hug him. I don't know why I felt like hugging him but I did.

I headed towards the bathroom and washed my face. Two girls were talking about a new collection launched on some site i.e fashion. I looked into the mirror and saw the hair clip that had my name. Both the thing reminded me of Kiara. She custom made the clip online and gifted it to me on my 18th birthday. She was back home, altogether. Also she gets so excited about fashion that sometimes it suprises me. Now I want a hug from her. Wow! I am so sure that Akshit have some kind of magic on his hands. I hate hugs. I don't know why but It just feels too clingy, cheesy, etc. I rarely hugged people and by people it is mostly Shruti and Kiara.

By that i remembered that I was here with Shri. Shit. Akshit do have some kind of magic on his hand which effects the brain. Or some chemical. Huh! After leaving the bathroom, I headed towards the same place where we four were. I found Shri and Aarav. They both seated together but with no words. I just don't understand them together. They never talk yet they continuously have some energy growing between them. I can feel it. Or I am just growing mad. Yes that's possible.

Even though I didn't want to, I look here and there for the trace of the man who was driving me mad. My eyes landed near the bar. He was sitting there nursing a drink on his hand while giving me his back. Shifting other thoughts out of my mind I approach Shri. I sit next to her saying, "Sorry Shri. I just got caught up somewhere." She didn't say anything and gave me a look. Oh no, I know that look. Danger. A hug will do, I hope. I side hug her but instead of returning it she says, "Don't. Don't talk to me. Don't hug me." I don't leave her and apologize to her with a sorry.

But nothing is working. She says, "You left me in the bathroom. And when I came back after waiting for thousands of year for you, you are not here. I couldn't even find you. Instead I got caught with a ghost." It started with whining and ranting but finishes with frustration. I looked around Aarav to find him watching her with narrowed eyes. He understood her ghost claim but didn't comment on that. Thankfully.

Okay the last weapon needs to work. I Keep on hugging her while saying, "I am so sorry and I am ready to make up to you just tell me what do you wanna eat? Panipuri?" She loves panipuri like that's her oxygen to live. I just hope her organs are fine inside. I won't say she is a continuous junk food eater but she keeps trying new things and just sticks to panipuri. Finally she looks at me and says, "You know me too well. It's not fair. Fineeee. But you have to buy me panipuri for a week." "What?" My reaction was fair as I was not the only one with that. Aarav's 'huh' supported me. It was too unhealthy but I can lie for a moment and save both the side. So I said okay which was met by a glare from Aarav. I ignored it.

We were chatting while a girl approached Aarav. Then only I noticed that Akshit was still not back. I looked around the bar and he was still seated there. The only difference was that, this time two girls were seated with him. Something curled up in my stomach. My heart felt a burn. I haven't eat for hours, probably that. I tried to look away but my eyes were trained on the scene infront of me.

He was not talking to them but they were. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. Shut up. Not now! And then one of them shift there gaze from his face towards his torso. Minutes ago my hands were there. My hands were hot with what and why I don't know. I didn't know how and why I choose to stand up and walk up to them. Seconds back I was talking to Shri and now I was here, infront of him while some girls were hitting on him. I glance at them before landing my eyes on him. He was already watching me while amusement dances in his eyes. Asshole. He knew it. He wanted it. Well if he wanted it he will get a better show.

I unclip the clip that Kiara gifted me. It had my name so it will work. I bend down a little to be a little close to him. I look into his eyes. Slowly a smirk plays on his lips. I kept my face void of any reaction. The proximity was terrifying but i didn't deter. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. I starts to clip to his shirt near his torso with slow, languid movements. But I don't touch his exposed skin, luckily. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. I finish clipping after some minutes, giving them a perfect show and comment, "Keep ogling," while looking at his eyes with all the fire I could gather. After a brief eye contact I find the girls gone. I turn on my heel to leave too. The show was done and dusted.

Akshit doesn't stop me or spin me around, typical Akshit behaviour, but he follows me. I reach near a grinning Shri and ask her, "Can we leave? I don't think Abhi came here today or else we would have seen him by this time." Yes we could have found him by now. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮. I did. Shut up! "Sure. Even though I couldn't find him I really had a good time," She says mischievously. I glare at her while saying, "Fifteen minutes ago you were complaining. Don't get any ideas, Shri." I warned her or myself. I don't know.

Akshit and Aarav prepares to leave with us too. Aarav part his way with his bike. We are left to leave with Akshit. I didn't argue when he ordered us not to book any cab and get into the car. One day, one day I will make him choke on his orders. Asshole. We get into the back seats while Akshit drives his precious car.

I check the time on my phone. Fuckity fuck. It was almost midnight. How could I miss on time. I have office tommorow and I was supposed to complete the presentation for the new safe and secure plan which is just in a week. I always prepare things two weeks ahead and this time I was already late. Now I was wayy behind. Oh God. Everything that's happening these days effecting my work. I can't let this happen. A sudden rush of panic flowed into my veins.

I look towards the front view mirror only to find a pair of brown eyes looking towards me with concern etched into them. The panic flew outside the window, replaced with relief. I don't know why I looked towards that but I am glad I did. Our eyes locked for a few more seconds before he focuses on the road. Ye toh accident karwa ke manega (He will make us have an accident one day for sure). I laughed at the thought. It happened twice. I remember the last time our eyes locked into the mirror. Things have changed since then. I hate him a little less and certainly we both admitted that we are attracted towards each other.

No one talked much throughout the drive. We reach home and Shri rushes back to the house. Weird. I somehow catch up to her and asks, "Are you okay? You upset that we couldn't find Abhi?" She replies hurriedly, "No, I just want to sleep quickly. You go to sleep too, Okay? Don't think much." Before I could held her to question or reply to her okayz she rushes to her room. I am almost sure she had tears in her eyes. But why? I don't think it is because of Abhi while she was actually looking for a chance to get rid of him. It's something else. Was she feeling unwell? But she was grinning like an idiot minutes ago. Note to myself- 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵.

Everyone was asleep already, ofcourse. I was suprised that aunty didn't call us or wait for us but I am glad she didn't. Maybe Shruti have informed her before only. Atleast someone was acting with senses. Or it can be Akshit. Doesn't matter. I should be sleeping now. I start walking towards my room when suddenly a hand held my wrist. I looked back to find Akshit smiling at me. I narrow my eyes at him but neither him or his smile was bothered by that. I pull my hand from his grip and he let me. But I stood there for him to say what he wanted to. Understanding this he says, "I like it when you claim things 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. Though It's already yours, 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟."

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💌

𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁!!

𝗗𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 💌

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.2K 89
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...
42.1K 2K 36
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. οΏΌ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
12.9K 779 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...