𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠...

By liamg8ll8gher

𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 More

𝐇𝐞𝐲
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐭𝟐 -𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲
𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨 -𝐄𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
Part title
Part title
𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧- 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
Hey hey hey
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬-𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
CHAMPIONS AGAIIINNN!!
Fa cup

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭-𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬

104 2 0
By liamg8ll8gher

I heard the whistle blow at full time making me sigh barca had now lost 3 games in a row and I knew he wouldn't be happy.
I decided to leave the stadium and head down to the changing rooms waiting out side.
When all the players were leaving they all pulled me a sympathetic smile confusing me but I decided to shake it off.
I see pedri walk out the changing room not even looking at me before walking off taking me suprise.

"Hey wait where are you going" I say confused.

He again ignored me making me feel like I had done something wrong.
I followed him to the car watching him slam the doors taking me by suprise.
I got in the passenger seat not saying anything to him but just looking out the window as there was nothing I could do to help him.

The ride home was awkward as he kept glancing over at me.
We finnaly made it home and he was straight away in the house kicking his shoes of and laying on the couch scrolling on his phone.

I wanted to talk to him I just didn't know what to say.
"Are you okay?" I asked carefully.
No response.
"Pedri?" I shout.

"No y/n of course I'm not okay we're not gonna win anything now so will you please leave me alone all you do is make thinks worse." He shouts back.

My eyes widen in shock.
"Well how is it my fault your the one who doesn't talk to me and your the one who always takes it out on me and I'm sick of it" i say walking upstairs.

What a baddie pt2 soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
559K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
923K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.1M 169K 44
When darkness falls, the vampires come out. Sixteen-year-old Kiara Morrow knows that better than anyone. She's been trained her whole life to wipe bl...