Ruby's Trolls World Tour (Bei...

By RemixGal

Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby h... More

Ruby's info
The Beginning and Techno Reef
Unexpected Encounters
Barb's Letter/The Story of the Six Strings
Crazy Train/Symphonyville
Barb's Rage/Arriving in Lonesome Flats
Many Hits Mashup/Escaping Lonesome Flats
Smooth Jazz/Biggie Leaves/Cooper's Journey Ends
Welcome to Vibe City/It's All Love
Argument/Comfort/Captured
Pop Village Destroyed/An Unexpected Surprise
Amber and Becky's info
Volcano Rock City/Rock Zombies?!
A/N

Cappucci-Yes and Cooper's Encounter

361 10 1
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

After the group fell into the river, Ruby saw Blaze trying to swim up to the surface and she quickly swam towards her new companion, grabbed him and immediately swam up before gasping for air.

Ruby coughs while Blaze squeaks in alarm as he gets on his 'mother's' head. "Let's get on land, buddy" Ruby said as she quickly swam towards the shore and climbed up before collapsing on the ground while taking deep breaths and Blaze hopped off Ruby's head and shakes himself to get dry. Ruby suddenly gasped in realization as she quickly took off her violin case from her back and opens it before sighing in relief to see that her violin was still intact along with not being ruined. The human girl then squeezed some of the water out of her hair before putting her violin case on her back again and picks up Blaze before running off to find the others.

Meanwhile

Mr. Dinkles woke up in an unfamiliar land as he was floating in the air and the surrounding around him showed the clouds were cotton candy and the entire land were everything you could ever dream of. As the clouds spread, another worm who looked like Mr. Dinkles was shown as he was wearing a crown, cape and had a staff with him.

"Welcome home" the king-like Mr. Dinkles said and the real Mr. Dinkles smiled and started floating towards him. Suddenly Mr. Dinkles starts going back while the king-like Mr. Dinkles started to drift out of the view before Mr. Dinkles woke up with a jolt and spits out a mouthful of the glitter river water and Biggie sighs in relief to see his pet worm alive, "Oh, Mr. Dinkles, you're alive. For a minute there, I thought you'd kicked the bucket".

Mr. Dinkles groans in annoyance while Poppy and Branch were both coughing and panting as they were getting the water out of their systems. "I'm really glad you came with me" Poppy said to Branch, who pants before looking at her and says while exchanging smiles with her "Me, too". Suddenly they heard someone coming towards them and saw Ruby running towards them with a relieved smile "Guys, you're okay!" and then stops when she noticed Trollex, Beatdrop and Coral Blush wasn't with them. "Where are the others?" Ruby asked with a worried look and just before they could answer, they heard galloping and saw Hickory coming towards them along with Trollex, making Ruby sigh in relief. "Yah! There you are. Whew! I think we lost them. We should be alright" Hickory said as he shakes the glitter water off him and towards Branch, who tried his best to block it.

Ruby noticed something and asked in concern "Where's Beatdrop and Coral?" and Hickory looks at her and says "Don't worry, little lady. They're safe" and then lifts up his hat to reveal Coral Blush sitting on his head while holding Beatdrop. "Oh thank heavens, you're okay!" Ruby says in relief as she goes over, grabs the two and hugs them close to her with Coral Blush giggling and snuggles against her while Beatdrop smiles at the human girl. "Thank you. I honestly don't know how we can ever repay you" Ruby says with a small smile and then Poppy said "Oh, I do! Gumdrops!" and then she pulls out a small pile of gumdrops in her hands as she holds them out for Hickory.

"Gum what?" Hickory asked in confusion and then Ruby explains to him "They're a type of gummy candy" and this made Hickory nod at her before saying to Poppy "Oh. Well, thank you" and takes the gumdrops from the Queen of Pop and eats one. Judging by his reaction, Hickory loved it as he said "Whew. That's got a zing, don't it?" and was about to have another one when Branch snatched them out of his hands and said "It's not candy time. It's question time" and then suddenly Branch's hug time bracelet went off, causing him to drop the gumdrops while the two Trolls and the human girl's hug time bracelet glowed too knowing it meant one thing. "Hug time!" Poppy and Biggie chorused, bringing both Hickory and Branch into a group hug. "Oh, that feels good" Biggie comments.

"Hug time?" Trollex asked as he looks at Ruby with an eyebrow raised and this made the human girl giggle before replying to him "It's something we do around here. You'll get used to it" and then she sent him a wink, making a small blush appear on Trollex's face. Branch struggled before he managed to get himself out of the group and resumed glaring at Hickory. "Why are you helping us?!" Branch demanded and then his hug time bracelet went off again, but this time Branch slapped it to make it stop. "What's in it for you?" Branch continued. "Hey, hey, hey! Branch" Poppy quickly came over and then she chuckled before looking at Hickory and said "I'm sorry about my..." and turned to give Branch a look, "Associate" and then she led Hickory forward to talk. Ruby winced at this as she said to Branch while patting his back "Ooh, 'associate'. That's rough buddy" and Trollex came Branch a sympathetic look as they heard Hickory's conversation with Poppy, "I loved your message about music bringing Trolls together. You may be Pop, and I may be Country, but Trolls is Trolls".

Branch then imitates Hickory's voice with sarcasm "'Trolls is Trolls' Wow. Deep" and this made Ruby elbow Branch's arm, making him slightly wince before rubbing his arm. "I know you don't trust him Branch, but can you try to be a little nice?" Ruby lightly scolded her brother figure before she noticed Hickory was looking at her before he looked at Poppy and said "I don't believe you've introduced me to those two" and Poppy's face showed realization before she quickly did introduction "Oh, that's right! Uh, okay, that's King Trollex, King of the Techno Trolls and his best friend Beatdrop along with that adorable baby Coral Blush in his arms!". The two Trolls looked at each other and nodded before Poppy rushed over to Ruby and pulls her human best friend into a side hug while going back to Hickory. "And this is my best friend Ruby, my protector and that's her little critter Blaze" Poppy said proudly and then Hickory says while he gently takes Ruby's hand "It's a pleasure to meet ya darlin'. I must say that you're a rare gem with the most radiant beauty" and then he kissed Ruby's hand, making Ruby look surprised with a small blush on her face.

"O-Oh! Hehe... Thank you" Ruby said with a shy smile and unknown to her, Trollex sent Hickory a nasty glare.

"This is the beginning of a partnership between Trolls that's going to save all Trolls!" Poppy says beaming with excitement. "You're darn skippy" Hickory said to her, making Poppy chuckle with a small blush while Branch crossed his arms in jealousy as Ruby saw this and smirked. "Okay. We need to get to the Funk Trolls before Barb" Poppy stated as she pulled out the map. "Well, the quickest way is down that river. I'll build us a raft" Hickory said trotting away and this made Trollex raise an eyebrow while Branch scoffs as he starts to say "This ought to be good. Guy probably doesn't know the first thing about building a ra-".

But before Branch could even finish his sentence, Hickory tied the log with a rope, sawed it, shaved, twisted, pounded the nails and then activated a coffee machine before the raft was built as it has two floors. The bottom floor has the area to hang out while the top floor is where the steering wheel is and Hickory asked "Cappuccino, anyone?".

"Cappuccino? Cappucci-Yes!" Poppy accepted as she and Biggie headed onboard first with Trollex and Beatdrop following after them as they were impressed by Hickory's newly built raft and fast building skills. Ruby was about to get onboard when she saw Branch's shocked face as his jaw dropped and this made the human girl snicker and then Branch sighs before grumbling "I do want one. But I am not happy about it!" and this made Ruby snort while quickly covering her mouth when Branch glared at her. "Not a word!" Branch said and Ruby rolled her eyes in amusement while gesturing that her lips were sealed.

Meanwhile Somewhere with Cooper

Cooper continued on his mission to find other Trolls that look like him. He then saw something that made him gasp as it was a pair of legs that were the same as his.

"Trolls that look like me!" Cooper gasped as he looked at his legs before saying "Yes!" and ran towards the mysterious feet as Cooper went through past the vines but only to find out that instead of Trolls like him there were two strange creatures with mouths that looked like trumpets and they trilled around Cooper inquisitively.

"Oh. Hello there" Cooper greeted a bit nervously.

Suddenly the two creatures began to honk the beat 'Brass Monkey', causing Cooper to back away nervously and then more came out before one of them grabbed Cooper with its mouth and then spat him out. Frightened, Cooper then pooped out a three-layered cake, three candles and three flames before he held it up with a nervous smile as he said "Happy birthday?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 141 25
After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Poppy, the Queen of Pop. They all celebrat...
76.2K 1.4K 36
Many years before Queen Barb set out to destroy all music, Princess Roxanne of the Hard Rock trolls didn't know where she fit in. She loved Rock n' R...
71.7K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...
6.3K 205 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...