Influencer City Girls ➡️ Imag...

Galing kay king_theo-evans2

Just some imagines and preferences for my fave girls Warning: Reader is G!P Higit pa

List
[Request Page]
[Prompts List/Form]
[Preferences]
How You Met- Ida
How You Met- Nadia
How You Met- Benet
[Imagines]
[Prompts]
[Smut Prompts]

Brooklyn x Noah

937 31 2
Galing kay king_theo-evans2

PLOT: NOAH PRANKS HER GIRLFRIEND OF TWO YEARS AND BROOKLYN ISN'T GOING FOR IT// REQUESTED

Noah Pov

"What is good, Fam? It's your girl Noah here. Now when you see me by myself you know it's Prank time." I whispered to my camera. "I'm currently in the closet in B and I's bathroom because my girl is sleep right now." I made myself comfortable on the floor. "Okay so I haven't pranked Brooklyn in a while so she will least expect it." I quietly giggled. "Now we all know how Brooklyn is about other females when it comes to me. I mean we've been locked in for two years now and that's my girl. I'm gonna marry her." I cheesed the camera. "Now I just have to figure out how I'm gonna sneak out the room without waking her up." I got up off the floor and quietly opened the closet door. I flushed the toilet and turned the sink on to fake like I'm washing my hands. "She thinks I went to the bathroom." I whispered. I turned the sink off and quietly opened the bathroom door. I turned the camera to see B's back facing me. I tiptoed to the door and I went to open it.

"Bae." Brooklyn whined. I turned around to face her. "Where you going?" I walked over to the bed.

"Just downstairs to see what everybody else is doing." I got on the bed and pointed the camera at her.

"No." She hugged my waist. I giggled.

"See guys. She's so in love with me." Brooklyn laughed.

"I am. It's not even funny. We never breaking up on my soul. We locked in forever." Brooklyn said running her hand up my shirt and resting it on the side of my neck.

"Guys she's holding me hostage." I said trying to get up but Brooklyn moved so she was laying on top of me. "Bae."

"What?" Brooklyn asked.

"I wanna go downstairs." I told her.

"Nooooooo." Brooklyn whined. She sat up so she was straddling me. I turned the camera on her. She looked at the camera. "I look a mess right now."

"Stop playing. You are so beautiful." Brooklyn blushed and hid her face in my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, stink." Brooklyn sat up and took the camera. "Bye guys." She turned the camera off. She put the camera down to the side. I just looked at her. Brooklyn bit her lip and cupped the sides of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and Brooklyn moaned in my mouth.

"No. Don't get me started." I said as I pulled away. Brooklyn laughed.

"You should take this off." Brooklyn pulled at my shirt.

"Oh I should?" Brooklyn nodded. I leaned up and raised my arms. Brooklyn bit her lip and took my shirt off. She ran her hands down my chest. Brooklyn pulled me back in for a kiss by the sides of my neck then there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." Brooklyn and I said. She rolled off me and tossed me my shirt. I put up on then got up. I opened the door to see Ke.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nette made some food. Yall hungry?" Ke asked.

"Yeah." I said then I turned to Brooklyn.

"Can you make me a plate while I shower?" I nodded. I went over to the bed and grabbed the camera. I pecked her lips then I walked out with Ke. I closed the door and turned the camera on.

"Okay yall I'm going downstairs. B is about to shower." I turned the camera to Ke. "I'm pranking B." Ke laughed as we walked downstairs.

"What you doing?" Ke asked.

"I'm having Ida and Nadia flirt with me." Ke covered her mouth.

"If yall don't know Brooklyn doesn't play when it comes to No." I nodded. "She faught Seven for flirting with Noah one time."

"She beat her ass. I'm not even gon cap. My girl got hands." We walked into the kitchen and Ida and Nadia were in there. "Just the two people I was looking for." I smirked.

"Whatchu want?" Ida asked and I pointed my camera at them.

"I'm pranking Brooklyn." I said.

"What you need us for?" Nadia asked.

"I need yall to flirt with me." Ida smacked her lips. "I won't let her hit yall."

"Fine." Nadia said. "Where is she?"

"She taking a shower right now." I said. "Imma sit over here." I set the camera on the bar. I went and made two plates and I wrapped on up for Brooklyn. "Thank you Nette." I said as I sat down.

"No problem." Nadia and Ida sat near me. Ke was standing next to me.

"Why am I scared?" I asked.

"You?" Ida asked. "We should be."

"On brah I still remember when she beat Seven's ass." Nadia said.

~

"Bae!" I heard Brooklyn yell 15 minutes later. Nadia and Ida looked scared.

"Yeah?" They came over to me and started leaning against me. I didn't hear anything else then I saw her come down. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw how close Nadia and Ida were to me. "Oh your plate right here." Brooklyn walked over and went to sit on my lap but I turned in the chair pretending that I was leaning over the counter. I had to do something so I grabbed some napkins.

"Oh Nowy, I'm liking the fresh cut." I felt eyes on me because only Brooklyn, Debo and my mom call me Nowy. Debo has twin privileges.

"Thank you Ida."

"Hold on." Brooklyn said. "She just called you Nowy."

"And?" I asked. Brooklyn just made a face. I turned to the camera.

"Yall I don't know why Nowy chose today to look this good but." Nadia said.

"Okay now yall doing too much." Brooklyn said.

"What do you mean?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah cuz it's only a compliment." Ida said. Nadia started running her hands through my hair. Oh lord. Benet ended up coming over and asking Brooklyn something. I gave Ke the camera and pointed upstairs. They nodded and we got up. The four of us ran upstairs and before we could do anything.

"What is yall doing?" Brooklyn asked.

"They just wanted to tell me something." I said. I lead Nadia and Ida to the bathroom that was there.

"Oh okay. Go head." Brooklyn put her phone in the side of her yoga pants.

"It's a secret." I said.

"Go head."

"Yeah we just wanted to tell her a secret in here. It was too loud." Nadia said.

"Ooh she puttin her phone away." Ida said.

"Yeah we just gonna go in here and Talk about it." I said. Nadia and Ida went to the bathroom and I walked in after that.

"Okay." Brooklyn said but I knew she was getting pissed.

"We gon be right here." I said.

"That's cool." I went to close the door but Brooklyn stopped it with her food. "You don't have to close it all the way."

"We do though." Ida said.

"Whisper it in her ear or something." Brooklyn said. "Come on out because you pissing me off." Brooklyn pushed the door open. "Let's go." I walked out the bathroom. "You in the room." Brooklyn pointed at me then she turned to Ida and Nadia. "Why yall of a sudden wanna be alone with MY girlfriend?"

"Don't you see how fine she is?" Nadia asked then Ida ran her hand down my chest but Brooklyn slapped her hand away.

"Okay." Brooklyn started to put her hair up. I moved in front of Ida and Nadia. "Why is you in front of them?"

"Because you are doing too much." I said. "You are acting like I can't get compliments."

"Yeah she's just so fine we can't stop touching her." Ida said. Nadia and Ida started touching me and I caught Brooklyn before she could do hit them. "Oh shit."

"Bae it's a prank." I said.

"Yeah. We just playin." Nadia said. Brooklyn stopped thrashing in my arms  so I set her down and Ke gave me the camera.

"GOT BAE GOOD WITH THIS ONE." I yelled.

"Not too much. Get your ass in time out." Brooklyn said.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me." Brooklyn said. I frowned.

"Team Noah in the comments. I gotta go to time out." I said. "Bye." I waved to the camera then stopped recording. "Do I really?"

"Go." I walked to the room. I put the camera down and sat on the bed. Brooklyn came in and closed then locked the door.

"Bae I'm sor-." Brooklyn cut me off by grabbing my neck.

"You know I don't play when it comes to you. Why was you playing in my face?" Brooklyn said then asked as she straddled me.

"It was just a prank." Brooklyn nodded.

"Still doesn't answer my question." She ran her thumb across my lips. "No cookie for you until I say so." My eyes widened.

"That's not fair." I said.

"Life's not fair."

authors note
WELCOME TO THE FIRST IMAGINE
THIS IS FOR SteppinOnShii
peace fam ✌️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

161K 4.7K 43
Avery and Sara were high school sweethearts. Now they're in college trying to figure out life, school work, friends, themselves. After everything the...
18.6K 701 27
Life as a teenager these days is a bit tricky. Its like a merry go around; you're up and you're down, going in circles trying to find your way out. Y...
5.1K 351 18
Kylie Kiarie Knowles Carter. Don't steal my story its based off an original idea all rights are reserved.
753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...