AURORA WELLS | ZOMBIES | W.L

By Fantasyvico

Aurora Wells is the twin sister of Addison Wells. Always being behind her shadow, she had enough. Staring a b... More

Aurora Wells + More
Someday
New Beginnings
No Zombies At Prawn
We Own The Night/ Okay
Welcome To Seabrook
Like The Zombies Do
Cheer Practice
We Are The Call To The Wild

Werewolves

158 3 4
By Fantasyvico

The next day, Diego, Jax and Aurora were at the Janitor's closet, waiting for the wizard councils to check up on Aurora. The reason why Kendall wasn't there is because the council will freak out that a human is in this situation, they'll probably would erase his memories, so they can't and won't risk him in being in danger.

"When are they going to be here? I don't want to be late for class." Aurora said, groaning as she's sitting on top of a table. Jax, who was also impatient that the wizard councils are not here. He wants to spend time with his girlfriend since they have barely seen each other due to the anti- monster law.

"They should've been here couple minutes ago." Diego said.

As in cue, the three wizard councils showed up by teleportation spell, making the three teenagers to jump.

The male wizard pulled his glasses off and looked at Jax, "Mr. Novoa, why did you summoned us? We're dealing something important back in our realm." He said. Then the older blond witch said, "And who are your friends and why does one of them smell like sweaty onions?" She grabbed her nose and gagged a little.

"Hey!" Diego said, pretty offended.

"Mr. Agamemnon, Desdemona, Ramona, this is Aurora Wells." Jax said, intending them to Aurora, who smiled and waved at them kindly, "Hello." She said.

"And the person who smells like onions is Diego Gutierrez. He's a kanay." Jax also added, making the blond witch, Desdemona, to scream and hid behind Agamemnon, who rolled his eyes.

"A kanay. You know they are our swore enemies." The young witch, Ramona, said.

Diego looked at Aurora, who was very confused and a little terrified, "For many years, Kanay and Witches were at war and many lives were lost. We never see each other eye on eye, that's why we don't get along. Well most of them." Diego explained to the white hair girl, who started to understand now.

"It doesn't matter that there's a Kanay here. What really matters is the reason why I brought you here." Jax said, getting to the point, "My friend here has been forming blue sparks out of her hands and we know it isn't human. Can you please tell us what we're dealing with?" He asked them.

The three councils members looked at each other before Agamemnon sighed and nodded, "Very well, Mr. Novoa. We can help. Desdemona, my bag please." Agamemnon said to her.

Desdemona nodded and used her magic to summon the bag and handing it to Agamemnon. Aurora looked at their magic in awe. I mean, she has seen magic from Jax, obviously, but she never seen other witches and wizards in action, so any small spells or huge, can fascinate her instantly.

Agamemnon opened his bag and pull out a huge scanner. He turned it on and 3d scan the white hair girl, "When did you started these symptoms?" He asked Aurora.

"4 weeks ago, Sir." Aurora said, letting him continue to scan her.

"Please. Just Agamemnon, I'm not that old." He said, smiling softly at her, making her to chuckle softly.

It took him a couple seconds before he stopped scanning. The blue light was gone as it beeped multiple times. Agamemnon, or Aggie, what Aurora has been calling him in her mind, looked at the scanner and hummed pretty clearly, "Ahh, I see," he said, making the teens to look at him, speculated.

"See what?" Diego asked him.

"I see that I never needed this scanner to tell you exactly what you are. It's pretty obvious what you are, Ms. Wells." Aggie said.

"Exactly what am I? If you don't mind telling me." Aurora said.

"You're an Alien, Ms. Wells." Aggie said, shocking the teens.

"What? An Alien?" Aurora said, making him to nod.

"Well, that's just..." Before she could even say anything, she started to laugh ridiculously, making the wizard councils to look at her, wondering what was so funny. Jax and Diego were looking at her, trying to make her stop laughing when they realize the councils weren't joking around. Aurora finally noticed everyone stared, making her laugh to die down, "Wait, this isn't a joke? You're not joking?"

"We're afraid not, Aurora." Ramona spoke. Aurora stood up from the table and stare at the witches, "Me? An Alien? But that's impossible. My parents are born and raised here. There's no one in our family member are even aliens."

"Ah. That you know of. Tell me, what are your parents name?" Desdemona asked her.

"Their names are Missy and Dale Wells. My grandma is Angie- Wait, did you say Angie?" Desdemona cut off the white hair girl, who nodded.

"Well, your grandma Angie, was an alien. She was once a good friend with us." Agamemnon said to her, "Which also makes your mom an Alien too."

It was already too much information to bare. First, it was the witches/wizard councils, then is here own mother and grandmother that are aliens and finally, hearing that she's one as well. So that means, Addison could be one as well.

Agamemnon pulled out a circle lenses and looked at Aurora, "This here is called a Luma Lenses. One of the adult aliens gave it to us a long time ago." He said, revealing it to her. Aurora gasped as she grabbed it. Suddenly, she felt the same energy when she held it. She gasped once again as the tech glowed white and blue. It then stopped.

"Well as what the aliens said, you don't seem to have the spark. At least not yet. Mr. Novoa, Gutierrez." Aggie said, making the boys to stare at her, "You will help Ms. Wells with dealing with her new magic once she can handle the Luma lense and get the spark."

"No offense, but should we get, you know, an alien to help us out and not you witches." Diego said, making the wizards to gasp at him.

"I knew that Kanays were rude." Ramona said, making Diego to look at her.

"No, Diego is right. Why don't we?" Jax asked them.

"We lost contact with the aliens, Mr. Novoa. We don't know if they still exist." Desdemona said, making Aurora to pout a little.

"Don't worry, Rory. We'll help you guide you with everything." Diego said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Aurora nodded before she placed her new/old Luka lenses onto her bag, "Thank you for your help, Agamemnon, Desdemona, Ramona." She said to them.

"No problem, Ms. Wells. I assume this won't be the last seeing you. Keep Mr. Novoa out of trouble for us." Agamemnon said, making the white hair girl to laugh, "Will do." She said.

When the witches said their final goodbyes, they teleported back to the witches realm, leaving Jax, Aurora and Diego alone.

"So... I'm an alien. Did not expect that." Aurora said, as they were leaving the janitor's closet. They started to walk to their lockers, where Kendall was waiting for them. How is she going to tell Kendall that she's not human, but an alien?

"Dude, guess what? Aurora is an Alien! How cool is that!?" Diego said to Kendall, who gave him a "huh?" Face to them.

Well... that's one way to tell him.

"Diego! That was Rory's story to tell, not you." Jax said, making Diego feeling awful, "Oops. Sorry, Rory."

"No need to apologize, Fireball." Aurora said, shaking her head as she opened her locker and grabbed the books she needs for her next class.

"An alien how's that even possible?" Kendall asked his best friend, who shrugged her shoulders, "I'll explain everything to you when we're alone and not surrounded with students that might hear us. Or maybe more the werewolves." Aurora said, before she pointed at the wolves, who were walking in, looking like they were in a commercial.

They were growling at the students who were in their way and saw that Willa scratched some lockers with her claws.

"So the werewolves are coming in? What's next? Pixies? Elves?" Diego snorted.

"Pixies are not bad. Is those elves you should be worried about." Jax tells them.

The school bell rings, causing the werewolves to howl and started to diverse from each other. "I'm going to be so tired of them howling every chance they get." Aurora said before sighting, "See you guys during music class." She said before her and Kendall said goodbye to their friends and started to walk to their Chemistry class.

Aurora loves Chemistry. She has to say that it's one of the easiest science class to ever take. The school bell rings one last time when the two teens entered their classroom and have seated on their seats. "You got to be kidding me." Aurora said, spotting a certain werewolf.

"What's the matter?" Kendall whispered to her, noticing her glancing at the wolf. "That werewolf dude has been checking me out for days." She said, placing her head on the table.

"So?" Kendall asked her, not knowing what's the problem, "So? I've been doing the same thing and I don't know how to feel about that. I mean I never had a boyfriend before. What if he finds me gross? Or that I'm a loser?" Aurora asked.

"Woah. Woah. Rory, you're not a loser and certainly not gross. You're one of the most sweetest, most talented, most caring person I have ever met. Don't pressure yourself. Just talk to him. Get to know him." Kendall said.

Aurora put her head back up and smile towards Kendall, "This is why you're my best friend, Kenny. You see the good in everybody."

"Not everyone." He said, not going to mention her parents.

"Besides, it would be great. I already have eyes on one of the werewolves. She has some cute space buns." He said, "We could help each other out."

Wyatt, who was further away from them two, observed them. He was holding the pencil and was gripping it, trying not cause a scene. It looks like Kendall and Aurora were pretty close and there's no denying that. Every time he wants to talk to her, she's always with him or with Jax and Diego, never by herself.

Other than her maybe being the great alpha, he sees something in her. He couldn't describe what he feels, he just knows that it's a good feeling. He hasn't had something good in such a long time and he is looking for his happy ending, his peace, his anchor. Sure he has Willa and his long time friend Wynter, but he wants someone to spend the rest of his life with. Someone he can grow old and have a beautiful family. It's stupid. He's just a teenager that barely knows anything about the world, yet he already knows what he wants.

The teacher finally came and class officially started. It was 3 long hours, but Aurora finally made it to the library, where she's going to be studying with Addison and Bree. Addison has asked her to help her with Chemistry homework since Aurora is advanced. Aurora agreed and was headed over there.

Before sitting down with them, she went to grab some books. As she was passing by, she happens to notice the same werewolf she has been glancing, holding a book upside down, peeking at Aurora then back to the book. As she walks pass him, she stops herself. If this is going to be her year, might as well make the first move. She turns around and went to the wolf, turning the book the right way and smile at him. Wyatt returns the smile, showing his fangs at her.

"There you go. You should read it better, or you can just keep staring at me." Aurora said, smirking at him.

He stood there frozen, not knowing what to say. Aurora laughed softly before she went to the table and sat next to Addison, "Here. This book should help you with your homework."

Addison smiled and thanked her sister.

"Hey, Addy?" Aurora said, making Addison to hum at her, "So, you know prawn is coming up, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Addison asked her sister, but wasn't looking at her. She was mostly staring at her homework and the book that Aurora gave her.

"Well, I have this huge opportunity that- This doesn't make sense!" Addison suddenly cut her off, frustrating that she doesn't understand anything from her homework.

Aurora stood quiet. Of course, her sister wasn't really paying attention to her. Aurora was going to tell Addison that she's going to perform at prawn. For once, she was doing something that she wants to do and her own sister wasn't even paying attention to her. Aurora sighed and said, "Nevermind."

Wynter showed up and was very close to Bree. Bree looked up from her homework and Wynter took a bite out of her homework, "Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree exclaims.

Wynter stares at her. Aurora rolled her eyes and face her, "She didn't mean to call you a dog. Hi! I'm Aurora. What's your name?"

"Wynter." Wynter said, still chewing the piece of paper. Aurora laughed at her and then looked at Wyatt, "I need to know the name of the person that loves to stare at me."

"Wyatt. Wyatt Lykensen." Wyatt stood up, shaking her hand.

"Aurora is a beautiful name. It's the same name as the princess Sleeping Beauty." Wyatt said, making Aurora to smile at him, "I'm aware of that." She said to him.

Wynter saw the tension between them two. Never in her life she has seen Wyatt all romantic with anyone. She will admit she did had a crush on him, but that's over and done. Wyatt is a likable person. He's very caring for his pack, is always calm, but will snap once you piss him off, and overall a very understandable guy. Wynter doesn't know anything about the girl and judging by the way she defended her against Bree, she knows that she's also a caring person.

"Lies!" Addison and Bree jumped when the books got slammed on their table while Aurora wanted to know why is she being loud.

"These history's books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers, but they struck first and stole our moonstone." Willa huffed at the girls.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Addison said, looking very sorry for her. Willa stares at her with an ugly expression, "There's a lot you don't know." Willa said.

"You're right, we don't." Aurora said, going in front of the leader of the pack, "I mean all the books that I read just accursedly said that the werewolves are vicious rabid dogs who just want to terrorize the humans, but all I see is just werewolves just trying to protect their rock." She finished, surprising Willa.

"You know your stuff, Aurora." Willa said, being impressed by her, "I knew there's a reason why I will like you more." Willa whispered to only her before she grabbed the books and started to leave the library.

"I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books." Addison said to Willa. Willa continued to walk as she took off her moonstone necklace and throwing it at the alarm system. Electricity sparked as the whole system went down, making her to walk bypass it.

"Interesting." Aurora said, before she gasped when Wyatt appeared close to her face.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." He said to her.

The werewolves that were in the library all started to walk out, but Wyatt stayed a little.

"See you later, princess." Wyatt said, huskily before left with the wolves. Aurora felt shivers coming down from her spine. She wouldn't admit it out loud that it was hot. His husky voice fits well with his face.

You know what, maybe the werewolves aren't that bad.

"Hey, Wen?" Aurora turns to see Addison looking at her.

"Zed is asking you if you can help him get the wolves vote for the elections?" She asked before she started to plead, "Pleaseeee? For your sister?"

Aurora sighed. It's not like she's going to say no, but it stills stung when she does her favors, but won't get the same return from her.

"Okay, Addison. I will." Aurora said, making Addison to smile at her.

"Thank you!" She said before Bree and Addison left the library.

"Sure thing.... Addy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 144 24
Y/n is Addison cousin on her mom side (not Bucky's sister). Her parents have been killed in a car crash. So she had to move in with Addison and her p...
79.9K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...
40.7K 763 10
Everyone knows the love story between Zedd and Addison. How they met, how they fell in love, and how they changed the world for humans and zombies. B...