Finding a way(A Logan Henders...

By alondraorta23

{COMPLETED} What happens when your boyfriend cheats on you, yeah you break up with him? Well this happen to 2... More

(1) California Here I Come.
(2) Amazing.
(3) Yaaa The Movies.
(4) Without an Explanation.
Bad day
Finding Out
Descisons
Starting Again
Beach day
Let The Game Begin
2 year Anniversary
Adventurers with the crew⛵
2nd & 3rd day of the Adventurers
4th & 5th day of the Adventurers
6th & 7th day of the Adventurers
8th & 9th day of the Adventurers
Last day of the Adventurers
Finally Home
Monapoly Time⏰
The Mint Part1
Not A Chapter
Coachella
The News
Wait & See
I Promise
Not A Chapter
Makenzie? Part 1
Makenzie? Part 2
Plan B Then
At The Hospital
In Peace At Last
Authors Note✖
Bachelor Party
Nicole & Kendall's Wedding
Will You...
Celebrating The Engagement
Wedding Plan
Officially Mr. & Mrs. Henderson

He's Back Part2

81 4 3
By alondraorta23

Previously...

I got up and went to the restroom but before that i turned around to see the guy but he wasn't there anymore. I entered the restroom and did my buisness.

3mins later i finished and head back until i bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry,i didn't se-,before i could finish i saw him right in front of me,what are you doing here".

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Still Caroline's Pov)

"Nice to see you to",said David.

"What do you want",i asked him.

"Oh,nothing just my girl",he says.

"Well,she's not here",i say walking away from him.

He grabbed my wrist and said,"I still love you Caroline,you don't know how much i missed you",he said coming closer.

"Well,you didn't love me,since you were sleeping with what's her name again,Grace",i say.

"I changed babe",he said trying to get closer.

"I'm not your babe,for your info,i have a boyfriend who trully loves me",i say pushing him off me.

"Oh,yeah,Logan right",he says smirking now.

Instead of answering i pushed him again and started walking when again he grabbed me. This time i yelled for Logan but he put his hand on my mouth.

"No,no,no,i told you i was coming back for you",he said still his hand on my mouth.

I was now crying of fear. "No,no,don't cry baby girl,i'm not gonna hurt you,him,well maybe,but for now i just wanted to see my littl princessa (princess)",he said as he wondered his hands though my hair and face.

"You can't have me,David",i say as he freed his hand from my mouth.

"Maybe not tonight,or the next day,but i will be back for you,even if it means to hurt your boyfriend",he said before disappearing to the back.

As he left i let out the air i didn't know i was holding. I cried and cried thinking of David hurting Logan. Tonight was going to be hard to forget, i thought to myself. I realize i took long in the restroom so i cleared my tears and went back to the guys and Nicole.

"Hey",i say.

"Hey babe,Nicole was bearly gonna go check on you, you were taking so long",he said holding my hand.

"Yeah,Logan was gonna send me",said Nicole laughing.

She knew i cried because i always laugh at her saying but this time i didn't, so she said,"Hey, maybe we should sleep at Logan's, so we could hang out and i could talk to about Caroline our wedding plans".

"That sounds good to me",said Logan.

"Well,then lets go",said Kendall.

The boys payed for our dinner and left a tip. After getting out of there we went our seprate way since their car was on the other side of the resturant.

"Are you okay,babe",asked Logan.

"Yeah,why do you say that",i asked him putting on a fake smile.

"You just seemed like you saw a ghost or something and have you been crying"he says starting the car and looking at my eyes.

"No,i'm fine,just a little tired",i say.

"Maybe we should call Kendall and Nicole to come tomorrow",he said getting his phone out.

"No,that's fine,i'll fell better when we get hom",i say.

"You sure",he asked again.

"I'm positive",i assured him.

After a long drive,we finally arrived home. To be honest, all i wanted to do was sleep but i can't since i need to tell Nicole about David.

"Hey",said Nicole.

"Hey,come in",i say.

"Thanks, so wanna go to your room",said Nicole.

"Ah,sure,Logan me and Nicole will be upstairs if you guys need us",i yell from the stairs.

"Okay",he yelled back.

After we reached Logan's and i room,i heard Nicole say,"so what happen that made you cry or look scared.

Again i cried knowing that David's back.

"Oh,Nicole, D-D",i tried saying but failed because of the sobeing i was making.

"D-D,what",askes Nicole looking confused.

"Da-avid's back",i say sobing again.

"What",she says shocked.

"I-i-i saw h-him at t-t-th-e resturant",i say now suttering.

"Are you sure it was him",she asked making sure.

"Yes,he told me he wasn't gonna let me be,he wants me back and if i don't go he'll hurt Logan",i say.

"But how did he find you",said Nicole.

"I don't know but he won't stop til he has me",i say getting worried.

"Don't worry Caroline will call the pol-",i cutt her off and said,"And tell them what Nicole, David hasn't done anything bad".

"Then you have to tell Logan",she suggested.

"No,i don't want Logan to know that i saw David back at the resturant",i say to her.

"Then,what are you gonna do",she asked crossing her arms.

"I don't know, but i'll figure something out,David can't do anything as long as i'm with Logan and you guys",i say.

"Okay,but if you see him again, you have to tell Logan or i will because we don't know what his capable of",said Nicole holding my hands.

"I will,i promise",i say hugging her.

"You better",she says laughing now.

As we finished talking we went downstairs to where the guys were.

"So what do we do",asked Kendal.

"How about a movie",i suggested.

"That sounds great",said Nicole grabbing a movie from the shelf.

"What movie did you put",asked Logan.

"You'll see",she said smiling.

As the screen turned on we saw what movie she put.

"Really spirit",said Logan.

"Hey,i love spirit too",i say to Logan.

"Sorry babe,but it's a cartoon movie",he said.

"And batman is a catoon movie also",said Nicole.

"Nope,the origianl movie is in person",he said correctting her.

"Whatever",mumbled Nicole.

After they finished arguing, i pressed play. As the movie was starting, i took my phone out and took a picture of us watching spirit.

@caroline23:Sleep over with @1loganhenderson, @HeffronDrive and @Nicole_12.

Watching #Spirit!!!

Favorite movie since i was a little girl.

#Blessed
#Friends
#Memories

I also posted it on instagram.

@Caroline23:Sleep over with #LoganHenderson, @KendallSchmidt and @Nicole_12.

Watching #Spirit!!!

Favorite movie since i was a little girl.

#Blessed
#Friends
#Memories

(Skipping the movie)

After the movie finished me and Nicole were crying while the guys were sleeping. After a minute Nicole got out her phone and took a picture of them sleeping.

@Nicole_12: When you make them watch a cartoon movie #Spirit.

@HeffronDrive
@1loganhenderson

Aww a #Kogan moment right here folks.

@caroline23:what you think?

I read Nicole's tweet. I just laughed quite since the guys are sleeping. I turned around and the clock read 9:10pm.

"Well Nicole i better wake Logan up so you could sleep",i say trying to wake Logan.

"No,it's okay,maybe i could sleep with you",she said.

"Yeah,that'll be fine",i say as we both head upstairs.

I lend some of my clothe to Nicole and about 6mins she felled asleep.

I couldn't sleep with all of the David situation. My mind keeps thinking of what he'll do to me or Logan. After 10 mins, i finally went to sleep.

There it is....David's back.

Will caroline escape David?

Will she tell Logan?

Comment what you think guys, thanks.

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 26 51
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...
2.7K 71 22
She's 24 while Michael is 48 year old and were once the couple that everyone tried to be.People would often call them the couple as the lovable yet...
343 48 23
When Lisa Winters gets into a car accident, because of her fucked-up mother; her whole world flips upside down. When Lisa and Chase finally admit the...
13.9K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...