𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 (𝐇...

By FrozenAmbers

Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool by... More

Hello my lovely readers
Chapter 1- The cafe
Chapter 2- New News
Chapter 3- The Radio
Chapter 4- The painter
Chapter 5- The silhouette
Chapter 6- Change
Chapter 7- Poser
Chapter 8- Trapped
Chapter 9- Believe
Chapter 10- Lonely
Chapter 11- Wooden carvings
Chapter 12- Weird
Chapter 13- Screams
Chapter 14- Thats life.
Chapter 15- Can I Trust you?
Chapter 16-What could've happened?
Chapter 17- Flames
Chapter 18- Broken
Chapter 19- Reprisal
Chapter 20 - Empty.
Chapter 21- Breath (skippable)
Chapter 22- la vie en rose
Chapter 23- Respect (Skippable)
Chapter 24- Follow
Chapter 25- Fly me to the moon
Chapter 26- Smoke
Chapter 27-Chains
Chapter 28- Snapped
Chapter 29- Surrounded
Chapter 30- Shattered
Chapter 31- Corrupted
Chapter 32- Numb
Chapter 33- Live
Chapter 34- broke down
Chapter 35- I'll never love again.
Chapter 36- Remember?
Chapter 37- Smiley face
Chapter 38- Masked
Chapter 39- Desire (Skippable)
Chapter 40- Alarm
Chapter 41- Shadow
A/N
Chapter 42- Fragments
Chapter 43-Used to know
Chapter 44-Barbed Wire
Chapter 45- Ignite
Chapter 46 - Burn
Chapter 47 - Promise
UMM REAL QUICK A/ N BUT OMFG
Chapter 48- Lost
Chapter 49- Lifeless
Chapter 50- Stranger
Chapter 51- Relief
Chapter 52- Tea
Chapter 53- Smashed
Chapter 54- Nervous (skippable)
Chapter 55- Situation.
Chapter 56- Darkness
Chapter 57-Lies
Chapter 58- List
Chapter 61-Panic
Chapter 62- Pomegranate
Chapter 63- Ancient
Chapter 64- disapointment
Chapter 65- Abducted
Chapter 66- Evelyn
Chapter 67- Deal with Evil
Chapter 68- Needle and thread
Chapter 69- Regret
A/N
Chapter 70- Hide
Chaper 71- Ring
Chapter 72- Begging
Chapter 73- Candles
Chapter 74-Fireflies
Chapter 75- Ridiculous
Chapter 76 - First impressions
A/N
Chapter 77- Regrets
Chapter 78- Unexpected
Chapter 79-Hanging
Chapter 80- Cobwebs
Chapter 81- Lock
Chapter 82- Gift
Chapter 83- Back on air
Chapter 84- Death
Chapter 85- Entertaining
A/N
Chapter 86- Potato
Chapter 87- Hunger
Chapter 88- Breathless (Skippable)
Chapter 89- Morning
Chapter 90- Wild
Chapter 91- Bird
Chapter 92- Stop
Chapter 93-Powder
Chapter 94- I'm fine?
A/N
Chapter 95- Blizzard
Chapter 96- Cold
Chapter 97- Somthing is wrong
Chapter 98- Left behind
Chapter 99- Suspicious
Chapter 100- see you soon

Chapter 59- Understanding

834 32 36
By FrozenAmbers

Y/N POV:

Your lower abdomen felt cramped, it was a sharp pain and a constant ache. Your eyes filled with tears and you couldn't stop them from falling out.

I get periods, just very rarely...although when I do the pain is nearly unbearable and my whole body feels like it's being crushed, my mood swings are random and it's hard to stop myself from crying. I hate this...

You sat on the floor with your back against the bed frame, sniffling away your tears. You curled up with your legs to your chest trying to stop the agony, you didn't notice the bedroom door opening.

"Are you alright, can we talk about it?" Alastor spoke with a concerned, gentle tone.

You burst out sobbing again and he kneeled down next to you. "Hey, I'm here...what's going on?" He rubbed your back gently to comfort you.

"I'm sorry for lying and for saying horrible words to you. You are not like all other men and I know you would never harm me...can I have a hug?" You stuttered and he immediately embraced you,  the feeling of stress and tenseness faded away.

"Why are you crying so much?" He asked and looked down at you, worryingly.

"Just my hormonal changes cause this, don't worry." You laughed through your tears and trembly breaths.

"Can you explain what's going on, mon amour?" He held your hand and stroked it with his thumb.

"I get periods but infrequently, when I do I get intense pain and it lasts over a week." You sighed.

"Oh, is there anything I can do to help?" His expression was sympathetic and he stood up.

"Something hot to eat or drink would be nice..."

Mimzy's POV:

I needed the extra cash, plus I owe Alastor so of course I agreed to aid them.

Y/n told me that a woman saw her I'm guessing that's why they had an argument, I do hope she's okay... Alastor can get quite threatening at times.

~time skip~

I finally arrived at the general store, it had eye-catching, front window displays and I unfolded the list in my hands.

Alastor really needed a great deal of items...eh it doesn't matter, I know I'll be paid generously.

As I collected the supplies I spotted a grey hot water bottle, they were only newly invented.

This will help ease y/n...

~time skip~

The cashier looked slightly distracted and distressed as she counted my items.

I normally would just ignore it but I had a gut feeling that this was the exact same woman that witnessed the murder.

"Everything okay sweetie?" I asked.

She snapped out of her daze and shook her head.

"My apologies, yes I'm fine." She lied.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you before..." I inquired, still looking sympathetic.

"My name is Evelyn, pleased to meet you!" She politely grinned. Evelyn was a tall pretty lady with black hair, hazel eyes and honey colored skin.

She seemed kind but she was foolish to tell me more about her. It's not up to me what Alastor or y/n decide to do, I'm just helping out my friends and wanting to keep them alive. Although, I know I will feel a tinge of regret when I tell them about her.

I need to make sure it's her first...

"You look tired, did you not get enough sleep dear?" I tilted my head, acting supportively.

"No, not really..." She sighed.

"That's a shame, so you know why? I could give you some advice, I have trouble sleeping sometimes too" I lied and wore a fake, concerned expression.

"I just saw something and it's plagued my mind ever since, I don't want to talk anymore about it." Evelyn stuttered and continued with what she was doing.

Hmm...

A few minutes of silence followed as she packed my bags.

"Have you heard about that asylum burned down?..." I asked and Evelyn's eyes widened in panic. "...some say a few didn't perish and still roams the streets"

"I-" Her breathing was shaky and she held her hands, anxiously. "Can I ask you something?..."

"What is it?" I replied, titling my head up at her.

"...If someone saved you by doing something illegal , would you thank them or turn them in?

"I need more context sweetie."

Evelyn paused in thought. "Someone...stole something from this shop but it was in order to protect themselves and me." She lied, looking away.

"I think you should forgive them, they did you a favor. They helped and saved your life...Anyways, stay safe dearie. " I walked out and heard a chime of the door close behind me.

I proceeded to drive my way back to Alastors house, it was hidden away in the woods. I used to be the only one with knowledge of his home until y/n found out.

~time skip~

As I approached the door, I heard a distant angered voice coming from inside.

I'll wait for a moment...

Alastors POV:

"Y/n calm down." I sternly demanded and her expression changed to a more enraged one.

"I am calm!" She shouted and threw a nearby pillow at me, I easily dodged out of its way by sliding to the left and it thumped onto the wall behind me.

"It's not your fault, it's easily fixable! You're over-reacting." I calmly spoke and rolled my eyes.

"I know..." She sighed and looked down at the broken cup she smashed, accidentally.

"I'm just angry, frustrated and sad, for stupid, random reasons! I don't know what to do..." She started to cry and I was taken back from her dramatic mood swing I just witnessed.

Is she going to be like this for over a week?

"It's going to be okay, Mimzy will be back soon and things will get sorted out. Just relax, do you want me to run you a bath?" I insisted and she nodded hastily in reply.

"It's all going to be alright mon amour~" I held her hand, leading her to the bathroom. She sniffled away her tears as she waited for the water to fill the bath tub.

Knock knock knock

That would be Mimzy.

~time skip~

I assisted Mimzy with the bags, she really did buy everything and more.

"Thank you dear, here you go." I shuffled through the cash in my hand and gave her a big chunk. Her face lit up with excitement and greed.

"Alastor~" Y/n called out for me from the bathroom in a flirtatious tone.

"You're welcome, I'll come by again next week?" Mimzy grinned. I nodded and turned around, putting everything in place hurriedly.

"You seem eager to get back upstairs." Mimzy snickered, teasing me. I hummed in annoyance and narrowed my eyes.

"I bought plenty of sanitary products for y/n, if you need hel-" I interrupted her and opened the front door for her.

"No thank you! That will be all, nice seeing you Mimzy bye!" I closed the door behind her and sighed.

———————————————————
A/N

Here is a cute little frog I found:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 370 7
(this story is being rewritten back to 7 chapters. A lot of things have been changed.) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted exte...
25K 559 10
Alastor could have said with complete honesty that he had zero interest in sex. Up until recently. Except, he still hated the idea of being close to...
60.8K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
182K 6.2K 36
COMPLETE! •───────•°•°•───────• "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞�...