Mario and Sonic: Into the Und...

Por DarkFireJayden

Mario, Sonic, and their friends embark into an unfamiliar place known as the multiverse. Filled with adventur... Mais

Chapter 1: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2: Cross and Fell
Chapter 2.5:
Chapter 3: Overwriting Reality - Part 1
Chapter 4: Overwriting Reality - Part 2

Chapter 4.5: The Truth

4 0 0
Por DarkFireJayden

In the anti-void, Cross's soul is tied up by blue strings. While in the distance, Error is sitting down on a large beanbag sofa, watching something through a portal that represents a TV. By his side are two dolls that resemble Classic Sans and Fell Sans. Error makes another portal, reaches through it, and pulls out a chocolate bar.

Error Sans: Ahh... It's time for a well-deserved break after sewing and trying to find that disgusting Omega Timeline. I have all I need to enjoy my favorite multiverse show: the anti-void, delicious stolen food, my loyal dolls, and Ink.

When Error says Ink's name, he realizes he's next to him.

Ink Sans: How's it going, Error? Do you mind if I keep you company?

Error Sans: GET. OUT.

Ink Sans: It's been a long day for me, too. I need to empty these vials soon to carry on my evil plans against you and other stuff, because of the truce you forced me to accept. I need to stop feeling so I can destroy something later.

Error Sans: Ugh, okay, whatev- WAIT WHAT!?

Ink tells Error to quiet down and reminds him that his show, Undernovela, is about to start.

The narrator of Undernovela explains in Spanish that in the last episode of Undernovela, Toriel and Sin were about to get married and live happily ever after, but all of that ended in terrible chaos by Asgoro's thirst for revenge. However, Papiro, Sin's younger brother, stopped them after receiving terrible news, which would freeze their hearts. He claims that Novela Frisk has been kidnapped by someone. Everyone in the church is shocked to hear the terrible news.

Error Sans cheers Asgoro to save his child while watching his portal TV. The screen changes to Novela Alphys bursting into Undyna's house. She tells Undyna that Asgoro needs her and everyone immediately. Undyna runs into a room where she meets Sin, Asgoro, Novela Dogamy, Novela Dogaressa, and Novela Greater Dog. She asked Asgoro why his rival, Sin, is in the room when he was going to marry Novela Toriel.

He explains that he had no other choice and had to leave their problems aside. His child has been kidnapped, and the group has no clue who it was or what their intentions are, but they need everyone's help to save Novela Frisk. Sin comments that after they find the kid, they will fix their pending business.

Ink Sans: It's starting to get intriguing.

Error Sans: YES, I'M AWARE OF THAT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Novela Dogamy tells Asgoro that he and Novela Dogaressa can track down where those miserable people are hiding. Novela Dogaressa says they can use their noses to track down Novela Frisk. Needless to say, Asgoro is impressed. He tells them to take him and Sin to his child immediately.

The scene changes again to an abandoned factory. Inside the factory, two goons are guarding Novela Frisk, who is tied up in a chair. Those two goons Cross and X-Chara.

Cross: Very well. I'll take half of another monster's soul if you don't want half of your human soul. So we can finally become two separate people.

X-Chara: You're only free to take bits of code from all those damn worlds because of my help.

Cross: Yeah? Then why don't you tell that to Nightmare, you idiot!?

Error stares at the screen, looking at those goons who are guarding Frisk. They look different from the characters he had seen before. Then he quickly realize that those two are different. It's the anomalies he had met a while back.

Suddenly, the doors of the factory burst open. Sin and Asgoro stand there with armed pistols in their hands. They tell Cross and X-Chara to not move and to return Novela Frisk to them. X-Chara tells Cross that they need to escape immediately. But before they make their move, a voice is heard on their right side.

Ink Sans: Not so fast.

It's Ink. And behind him are three skeletons with greedy smiles: Sans, Fell Sans, and Swap Sans. Error is completely shocked as he looks to his side and Ink is not with him.

Error Sans: DON'T YOU DARE!

Ink Sans: I apologize for interrupting, but break time has ended. I have a ton of work to accomplish.

Ink holds up a glowing purple vial, and in it, a faint outline of a soul can be seen. A large figure appears behind Ink and the entire AU is destroyed, or overwritten. While Error stares at the screen, Ink thanks him for joining their game. Suddenly, the anti-void turns dark as the large figure from the TV appears behind Error. He tells him to wake up because their game is getting more interesting.

This game won't break our truce. No more creation, no more destruction... C'MON, IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!

____________________

Error wakes up while wriggling on the ground, then he sits up, rubbing his head. He learn that what he experienced was a bad dream, and was sleeping the whole time. He looks up at Cross's soul, which it glitches. The monster part turns purple for a split second.

Error Sans: Alright. I had enough of this.

Error teleports to the Doodle Sphere, where all the AUs are safe and normal.

Error Sans: For each and every one of these annoying anomalies, THIS DOODLE SPHERE MUST DIE!

Error laughs manically as he ties all the AUs with his blue strings.

(Artwork by underdog234)

Error Sans: I hate you so much, Ink. Your desire to make all of this garbage appear more interesting for your entertainment makes me despise you so much. I'll be so excited to see the expression on your face... WHEN I PRESENT TO YOU MY IMPACT ON THESE AUS!

Error looks over at the one AU not bound by his strings. A small, purple AU with an X on it. He looks through the portal to X-Tale and jumps through it. The world is empty, except for a pile of stuff right by the entrance. Error looks around, accusing Ink of trying to hide something from him as he calls out Ink's name. There was no response. At that moment, a massive rainbow explosion with the words "Fresh Poof" explodes directly next to Error.

Fresh Sans: Heya, broski! Long time, no see! How you doin'?

Error stares at him, then lets out a scream as he pulls out a gaster blaster.

Fresh Sans: Whoa, calm down, dude! You had a truce with Brother Ink, right? You can't destroy me, dude. I'm Ink's friend. Friends are cool, so don't do that.

Error Sans: Wh-What? What do you mean you're his friend?

Fresh Sans: Super cool, yo. He's playing his own little games in other AUs. You know, there are moments like these when I have to watch this place. He said he would bring some special little things back, so I am going to sit back and keep an eye on this door to make sure nothing major happens. Like, dude, there is nothing personal against a liar like you! I'm going to give you a big hug and tell you to get lost if you want to mess with me.

Error Sans: Keep your distance away from me!

Fresh Sans: Undoubtedly, Inky has been there... The world of Underswap. He's playing with Cross and those skeletons like a child at Christmas. The party was quite wild, I suppose. Hahaha!

Glancing behind Fresh, Error sees Snowdin from Underfell and the corrupted former residents of Underswap from the X-Event. When Error realizes what Ink is attempting to accomplish, he bursts out laughing.

Error Sans: Oh, Ink! I knew you couldn't resist! I knew you would lose your mind if you didn't create more worlds! I finally figured out the purpose of this game. What the X-Event is! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Fresh Sans: Hehhehhehhehhehheh... Why are we laughing?

Error Sans: Because I won. We have ended our truce.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
167K 4K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...