Trolls: Tales Of The Band [SE...

George_Beard tarafından

In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With The... Daha Fazla

Opening Theme
"Road To Marriage" [Part 1]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 2]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 4]
"Road To Marriage" [Part 5]
Songs From "Road To Marriage"
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 1]
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 2]
"The Bro-Manager" [Part 3]
Songs From "The Bro-Manager"
"Gal Brawl" [Part 1]
"Gal Brawl" [Part 2]
"Gal Brawl" [Part 3]
Songs From "Gal Brawl"
"Stress Binky" [Part 1]
"Stress Binky" [Part 2]
"Stress Binky" [Part 3]
Songs From "Stress Binky"
"Catching Butterflies" [Part 1]

"Road To Marriage" [Part 3]

4.6K 77 1K
George_Beard tarafından

~A Few Hours Later~

Still Walking For Miles Throughout The Never-Ending Desert, The Brothers Were Dragging Themselves Tiredly To Continue Their Journey To Shine Vegas City.

The Brothers Were Still Laughing Exhaustingly, Over What Happened At The Gas Station.
"Ha Ha...Ha...Ha Ha..Ha...Ha Ha Ha Ha...Ha...Ha....Haaaaa...OOF!"

The Brothers Gave Up Laughing And Flopped On The Sand, Too Tired And Had No More Energy To Keep Walking.

Baby Branch Faced Towards The Wattpad Readers.
"H-Hey Readers...Little Update On Our Journey...We Failed Our Flight To Shine Vegas...To Save Our Grandmother...And Now We're Failing...To Walk...Anymore...Floyd's Makeup Keeps Melting On His Face.."

Floyd's Face Was Covered In Sweat And Makeup Combined.
"I Feel Like A Drag Racing Clown.."

"Clay's Going Mentally Insane.."
Baby Branch Gestured At His Middle Brother.

"oH tHe lOrD shiP 🙂‍↕️...lOliPOps 🍭...aNd a sWeEeEet tRiP tO tHe cAnDy shOp 🙂‍↔️🥴"
Clay Randomly Sung To Himself, In A Lost Daze.

"John Dory Keeps Stuffing His Face With Sand.."
Baby Branch Pointed At His Older Brother.

"It's Okay...It's Okay...It's Okay"
John Dory Stuffed His Face Rapidly With Sand, Due To His Hunger.

"And Rhonda....Keeps Trying To Eat Spruce"
Baby Branch Added On.

Spruce Tried To Slide Rhonda Off His Leg, Who Was Chewing On It.
"WOULD YOU GET OFF! YOUR TEETH ARE SO DEEP IN-"

Baby Branch Coughed A Little.
"Will We Ever Make It To Shine Vegas....Or Not..."

John Dory Barfed Out The Sand.
"BLEUGH! 🤮 I Don't Know Who You're Talking To Branch, But Imma Go With Or Not"

Spruce Grabbed Rhonda And Threw Her Away From His Foot.
"Gee, What Optimism You Have Oh Great Older Brother Leader -.-"

"RIGHT! RIGHT! SORRY! Ahem- Guys I Have Faith We Will Make It To Shine Vegas! 😁 Just Follow My Lead And We'll Still Make It There Before Any Of You Can Say John Is An Idiot!"
John Dory Ensured His Brothers.

"John Is An Idiot ._."
Clay Immediately Said Without Hesitation.

".....WELL- I-....My Leadership Didn't Kick In Yet So Doesn't Count"
John Dory Crossed His Arms.

"John, Your Leadership So Far Has Resulted Us In Losing Our Flight To Shine Vegas! AND NOWWWW THAT TERRANCE DUDE IS AWARE WE'RE AFTER GRANDMA!"
Spruce Said.

"Relaxxx, He's Stuffed In The Sand And Probably Will Suffocate. No Biggie"
John Dory Shrugged.

Spruce Groaned Into His Hand.
"Ughhh...Look, All I'm Saying Is Your Leadership Isn't Getting Us Anywhere! In Fact, We're Further Away From Shine Vegas!"

Floyd Raised His Head And Pointed At Something.
"WAIT HOLD ON GUYS! LOOK!"

On The Side Of The Brothers, There Was A Big Road Sign That Read The Words: "Shine Vegas, Only 5 Miles Away"

John Dory Gasped At That.
"AHAAAAA! I KNEW IT! WE'RE DOING GREAT BROS! MY LEADERSHIP HAS ACTUALLY GOTTEN US PROGRESS! SHINE VEGAS IS ONLY 5 MILES AWAY!"

With A Little Wind Blowing In The Breeze, A Piece Of Paper Attached To The Sign Flew Off, Revealing The End Part Of The Sign, Reading: "By Car".

"By Car ☹️.."
Baby Branch Frowned A Little.

"Dammit-"
John Dory Said, With His Ears Drooping Down.

Clay Rubbed Hid Face And Groaned To Himself.
"Uggghhhh How Can This Get Any Worseeeee....I Wish We Had A Car.."

John Dory Spotted Something Ahead And Pointed Across.
"GUYS LOOK! CARSSSSSS!"

Across The Desert, There Was A Rough Looking Bar Saloon With A Bunch Of Vehicles, Such As Cars And Motorcycles, Parked Out The Front.

" A H ! 🤩 "
The Brothers Squealed In Glee And Cutely For A Second.

Running Over To The Bar Parking Lot, The Brothers Glanced At All The Cars, Admiring With Hope They Can Take One To Go To Shine Vegas.

"CARS EVERYWHEREEEEE!"
Floyd Said, Gesturing At The Vehicles.

"HA! See That Spruce? My Leadership Got Us A Car And We'll Be Zooming Off In No Time 😌"
John Dory Nudged Spruce With His Elbow, With A Proud Grin.

"Hold On There Buck-A-Square, All Of These Cars Need A Key To Start It. And None Of Them Have The Keys Inside"
Spruce Noticed And Pointed Out.

"Where Do You Think The Keys Are?"
Floyd Wondered And Asked.

Suddenly, Bursting And Getting Flung Out The Roof Of The Bar Saloon, A Troll Yelled As He Was Punched Out Of The Place.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT- DOW!"
The Troll Screamed As He Landed On The Sand, In Agonizing Pain.

"...."
The Brothers Blankly Stared At The Injured Troll In Front Of Them.

Going Over To The Bar Saloon, And Looking Through The Window, The Brothers Glanced Inside At The Tough And Mean Bar Full Of Biker Trolls, Who Were Big And Fierce, Playing Pool Games, Wrestling One Another, And Having Drinks.

".....No Thanks. I Chose Life-"
Spruce Was About To Walk Away.

"Wait! Look! Those Guys All Have Keys On Them! All We Gotta Do Is Get One Of Their Keys And Take A Car!"
John Dory Explained.

"But How Do We Get One?"
Baby Branch Asked His Brothers.

"We Could Ask Nicely! 😄"
Floyd Suggested.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?!? 👊💥🤜"
Someone Inside The Bar Shouted, As Beating Noises And Rumbling Was Heard.

"....Floyd That's A Terrible Idea"
Clay Blurted Out.

"As Your Brilliant Leader, What We Need Is A Distraction!"
John Dory Told Them.

"I Say, We Go James Frond On ALLLL Their Asses! Perhaps Maybe Even Shoot One Of Them For Climatic Effect"
Clay Winked As He Suggested.

"We're Not Shooting Anyone! Are You Crazy???"
Spruce Replied.

"What Do You Think The C On My Hoodie Stands For? 🤨"
Clay Raised His Eyebrow.

"You Really Don't Want Anyone To Answer That- Now We Need A Distraction!"
John Dory Said.

"OOOH! WAIT! I WANNA DO THE DISTRACTION! 🙋‍♂️"
Floyd Raised His Hand, Wanting To Volunteer.

John Dory Blinked, Not Expecting That From His Brother.
"...Okaaay? I Guess It Doesn't Matter If An Emo Kid Does The Distraction"

~~~

~Inside The Bar~

Using Confidence And Trying To Look Tough, Floyd Burst Open The Bar's Doors As He Marched To The Center Of The Saloon, As The Rest Of The Brothers Tip Toed Inside.

Floyd Cleared His Throat As He Shouted As Loud As He Could.
"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!!!!!!"

Stopping What They Were Doing, All Of The Dozens Of Biker Trolls In The Bar Rushed At Floyd, And Surrounded Him With Their Weapons Pointed At Him As Well. 🗡

"........I Have To Use The Bathroom 😐"
Floyd Blurted Out In A Casual Tone.

"It's Uhhhh...Right Over There 🤨👉"
One Of The Biker Trolls Pointed To Where The Bathroom Was, Until He Noticed John Dory Reaching At His Pocket.

John Dory Got Caught Trying To Snatch The Biker Troll's Car Key.
"•___•......HEH, SORRY I WAS JUST UM...LOOKING FORRRR...AN EXTRA HAIR TRIMMER! CAUSE OF YOUR BEARD I ASSUMED YOU HAD ONE! 😁 AND I'M HITTING PUBERTY SO I'M GROWING HAIR IN UNEXPECTED PLACES! GREAT? GOOD TALK!"

John Dory Rushed Back Over To His Other Brothers, As The Biker Trolls In The Bar Resumed What They Were Doing.

"Smooth"
Spruce Said Sarcastically At His Brother.

"Well I'd Like To See You Try Something Easier -.-"
John Dory Glared At Spruce.

"See, The Thing Is, I Know I Can't And Rather Not Try Something Stupid Than Can Get Us Smashed In The Face"
Spruce Replied.

"Fair Enough"
John Dory Shrugged.

"Look, I Just Want Something To Drink From Being In That Mario World 2 Desert Level! C'mon Branch!"
Clay Gestured For Baby Branch To Follow Him.

"I Thought You'd Never Ask!"
Baby Branch Rushed To Follow Clay, Also Being Thirsty.

John Dory Rolled His Eyes.
"Alright, It's Up To Us To Find A Key! So Spruce, I Need You To-"

"Pass"
Spruce Was Already Walking Away From His Brothers.

"Oh- Uh, Rhonda! It's Up To US To Find A Key!"
John Dory Reached In His Hair And Took Rhonda Out.

Rhonda Glanced Around At The Bar, Licking Her Lips As She Wanted To Bite And Attack The Biker Trolls.

John Dory Patted Rhonda's Head.
"You Have My Full Permission To Attack To Anyone Who Doesn't Compromise 😊"

Over By The Bar Counter, Clay And Baby Branch Sat Up On The Stools As They Tried To Get Something Cold To Drink From The Heat.

"HEY! YO! WAITER DUDE! HIT US UP WITH SOMETHING TO DRINK! PREFERABLY COLD LIKE A SLUSHIE!"
Clay Demanded And Requested.

"YEAH! And Make It Snappy!"
Baby Branch Added On, Following His Brothers.

The Waiter Turned To The Two By The Bar Counter.
"Excuse Me? You Two Are Kids And Shouldn't Even Be Allowed To-....Actually, I Don't Get Paid Enough To Care. What Do You Want?"

Baby Branch Tapped His Chin, And Pointed At The Menu.
"Hmmmm...Ooo! Give Us That!"

The Waiter Glanced Down At What Baby Branch Pointed At, Which Was The Pina Colada Drink, Looking Refreshing With Pineapple.

Clay Ruffled His Baby Brother's Hair.
"Good Choice Branch! It Looks Just Like One Of Mr. Slush's Trolli-Slush Back Home! 2 Of Those Please"

The Waiter Quickly Put Two Pina Colada's Together, And Slid It To The Brothers.
"Here You Go"

"Ooooooo!"
Clay And Baby Branch Gazed At How Refreshing The Drink Looked.

In A Flash Of A Slurp, The Two Brothers Finished Their Pina Colada In The Quickness Of 3 Seconds, Loving The Taste.

"BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP"
Clay And Baby Branch Belted Out A Huge Belch In Sync.

"OH GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY! THAT HIT THE SPOT!"
Clay Said.

"I Feel So Much Better! Has A Weird Taste To It....But Probably Means Nothing- I WANT MORE!"
Baby Branch Said.

"AYE WAITER! LET'S GET ANOTHER ROUND OVER HERE!"
Clay Called Over And Requested.

The Waiter Came Back Over And Slid The Boys Two More Pina Colada's For Their Second Round Of The Drinks, And Finishing It In A Flash.

"OH MR. WAITER! TWO MORE PLEASEEEEE!"
Clay Requested Again.

The Waiter Came Back Over Again, For The Boys To Get 2 More Pina Colada's For Their Third Round Of It.

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Clay And Baby Branch Cheered And Slurped Up Their Drinks Again.

~~~

4 More Rounds Later..

"WAITERRR!"
Clay Called For More Pina Colada's, As Him And Baby Branch Drank More.

~~~

10 More Rounds Later..

"OH WAAITTTERRRRRR!"
Clay Called For More Pina Colada's Again, For Him And Baby Branch.

~~~

15 More Rounds Later..

" ᭙ꪖ꠸ꪻꫀ᥅᥅᥅᥅᥅ "
Clay Randomly Sung Out, To Request More Of The Pina Colada's.

~~~

20 More Rounds Later..

"ᗯ E I G ᕼ T
T O ᖇ E !"
Clay Said Weirdly, As He Rocked Baby Branch Side To Side For More Pina Colada's.

~~~

30 More Rounds Later..

"𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥 👺🗣🗣❗️❗️❗️🔥🔥🔥"
Clay Slammed His Fist And Yelled Out In An Aggressive Tone For More.

"Why Do I Always Get The Junkies .__."
The Waiter Mumbled To Himself, As He Hated His Job And Himself.

~~~

~Meanwhile~

Scoping Around And While Trying To Look Intimidating, John Dory Marched To Find From Who He Can Steal A Car Key From, As He Approached A Table Of Biker Trolls Playing Dominos.

"Evening Skittles Hopped Up On Steroids! I Come To You All With An Urgency....Unless You All Wanna Play Some Funny Business With Me...Then Things Will Have To Get Difficult! AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY- You Don't Wanna Mess With Me"
John Dory Made His Voice Sound Deeper, To Sound Firm.

"...."
The Biker Trolls At The Table Just Stared At John Dory, Not Reacting With Their Mean Looking Faces.

"So Here's How It's Gonna Go Down, You Michael Jordan Wanna Be Muscle Heads Are Gonna Hand Me One Of Your Car Keys, So Me And My Significant Others, Will Dip Outta Here! Then No One Gets Hurt, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?!?"
John Dory Slammed His Fist On The Table, With His Eye Twitching.

".......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! 🤣"
The Biker Trolls Began To Laugh At John Dory's Non-Intimidating Speech.

"HE WANTS TO STEAL OUR CAR KEYS! 😂"
One Of The Biker Trolls Said, As He Laughed.

"What's So Funny?? I'm Just A Tough Leader Trying To Be An Alpha Against You People!"
John Dory Said.

"Alright Square Kid, If You're So Tough, Open This Bottle Of Ketchup"
One Of The Biker Trolls Handed John Dory A Ketchup Bottle.

John Dory Chuckled With A Scoff, As He Took The Bottle.
"Pfff- Oh Pleaseeee! A Bottle Of Ketchup? Amateur Hour! I Bet Even A Sponge Can Open This, And So Can I- IT'S ONNNNN!"

Using All The Strength In His Body, John Dory Attempted To Open The Bottle Of Ketchup, But Failed Miserably As The Cap Was Tight On The Bottle.

"MMMMMUUUUGGGHHHRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
John Dory Tried To Twist And Turn The Bottle Cap.

"👁👄👁"
The Biker Trolls At The Table Watched John Dory Fail Miserably At Such A Simple Task.

John Dory Continued To Struggle To Open The Ketchup Bottle.
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGGGAAAAHHHHHH- hhhhhh....hhhh 😮‍💨....GAAAAAAAAHHHUGGGGRAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! If I Can Just Run This Under Some Hot Waterrr..? 😁"

"Heh, Yeah Right. Beat It Kid"
One Of The Biker Trolls Chuckled And Went Back To The Domino Game.

John Dory Slammed His Hand On The Table Again.
"NEIN! I SHALL NOT BEAT IT OR ANYTHING! I DEMAND ONE OF YOU FREAK'S CAR KEYS! WANNA IGNORE ME AND PLAY DOMINIOS??? GUESS WHAT! I EAT DOMINOS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!"

Snatching The Dominos Off The Table, John Dory Shoved Some In His Mouth And Chewed On It, Then Spit It Out, Seeing He Actually Spit 3 Teeth Out.

"ARGH- 🙊"
John Dory Covered His Mouth In Pain From That, Trying To Hold In His Scream.

".______."
The Biker Trolls Glanced At John Dory's Teeth On The Table, Then Stared Back At Him.

"...J-J-JOKES ON YOU....I MEANT TO SPIT OUT MY TEETH...IN FACT! THOSE ARE BABY TEETH..."
John Dory Said As His Mouth Was In Agonizing Pain.

Spruce Came Over And Slowly Pulled His Brother Away.
"Hey There, I Apologize For This....Thing Talking To You Fellas. Carry On!"

John Dory Rubbed His Cheek.
"Dude, Why'd You Stop Me? I Had It Under Control And Almost Got One Of Their Keys!"

"Yeah, And If I Let You Continue, They Would've Make You Choke On Their Keys-"
Spruce Replied Back.

"Pfft- Whatever. Still Gotta Respect My Alpha Leadership Skills"
John Dory Stood Proudly.

"Okay Almighty Alpha Eric Of The Dories, Can We Just Gather Our Brothers And Leave! Clearly We Can't Get A Car!"
Spruce Said.

"No! I Still Think We Can Snatch A Key! Now Where's Branch And Clay?"
John Dory Wondered.

"Oh, Didn't They Say They Were Getting A Drink At The Bar?"
Spruce Mentioned.

"Oh Yeah, Getting A Drink At The Bar 😊"
John Dory Said, Not Realizing What That Might Mean.

John Dory And Spruce Slowly Gained Realization Of That And Screamed.
"•_______• GETTING A DRINK AT THE BAR?!?!?!?!?!"

Rushing Over To The Bar Counter, John Dory And Spruce Found Baby Branch Looking Weary And Tipsy From All The Pina Colada's He Had Drank.

"BRANCH!"
John Dory And Spruce Shouted.

Baby Branch Turned His Head And Pointed.
"hEyYyYY...iTs mErmAiD sqAuRe aNd pUrpLe hUlK!"

"OH NONONO BRANCH! WHAT DID YOU DRINK??"
John Dory Said.

"d-DriNk?¿....oHHhhhHh!¡ yOu mEAn tHe piNA cOlADA?¿"
Baby Branch Pointed At The Empty Glass Cups.

"Pina Colada??? Oh Wait- That's Not So Bad"
John Dory Shrugged.

"Wait Hold On....Branch...Please Tell Me That Was A Virgin Drink"
Spruce Said.

Baby Branch Tapped His Head.
"uHhhHhH i dONt kNoW whAt tHat mEanS buT aLl i kNoW iS thAt iT hAd a wEiRd aFTeRtAsTe"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"
John Dory And Spruce Screamed Out Loud.

"YOU DRANK ALCOHOL!?!!?!?!?"
Spruce Shook Baby Branch's Shoulders.

"spRuCe yOu'Re pReTty, i loVe yOu"
Baby Branch Leaned On Spruce's Chest.

John Dory Turned To The Waiter At The Bar Counter.
"HOW CAN YOU GIVE A BABY AN ALCOHOLIC DRINK?????"

"I Don't Get Paid Enough To Care"
The Waiter Shrugged, Not Caring.

"Valid Reason"
Spruce Added On.

John Dory Grabbed Spruce's Face.
"SPRUCE! OUR BABY BROTHER IS DRUNK AS A SAILOR-"

"dRuNnkk aS a sAiLoRrRr~"
Baby Branch Used His Falsetto Made Of Gold To Sing Weirdly.

"Oh Yeah, That Kid's Hammered-"
Spruce Gestured At Baby Branch.

"BRANCH! NO MORE DRINKING THAT!"
John Dory Used In A Fatherly Strict Voice.

"nO bODy liKes...yoUr duMb sQuArE dEfoRmEd wAffLe fAce yOu moThEr lOvEr, i hAAAtTTEE YOU!"
Baby Branch Threw One Of The Cups Towards His Brother's Head.

John Dory Got Hit In The Head With The Glass Cup.
"OW- Oh You're A Mean Drunk!"

"THERE'S NO MORE CHICKEN BITCHESSSSSS!!!! 🗣🗣🗣"
Baby Branch Randomly Shouted And Waved His Hands In The Air.

"Do Not Say That Word!"
John Dory Covered Baby Branch's Mouth.

Spruce Noticed Something Missing.
"Branch! If You're Here...Then Where's.."

Up On One Of The Bar Tables, A Drunk Clay Had A Hat On As He Was About To Sing Some Karaoke, Doing Some Weird Dance Moves.

"ALRIGHT YA'LL! LET'S GET DOWN WITH OUR BAD SELVES! WOO! GROOVING UP IN THIS HOOCHIMAMA!
Clay Said, Also Tipsy And Shouted Into The Microphone.

"Ohhhh No.."
John Dory And Spruce Said Together, Getting A Bad Feeling Again.

Clay Started To Sing A Famous "Micheal Trollson" Song As He Danced On The Table.
🎵 Lovelyyyyyy
is the feelin' now! 🎵

🎵 Feverrrr,
temperature's risin' nowww! 🎵

🎵 Powerrrrr
is the force, the vow! 🎵

"CLAY!"
John Dory And Spruce Tried To Get Their Brother's Attention.

🎵 That makes it happen,
it asks no questions whyyyy
OOOH! 🎵
Clay Kicked Someone's Beer Cup Into Their Face.

"-.-"
The Biker Troll's Face Got Covered In Beer, And Glared Upsetly At Clay.

🎵 So get closerrrr
To my body nowww! 🎵

🎵 Just love me
'Til you don't know how! 🎵

Clay Used Iconic Choreography From Micheal Trollson As He Hip Thrusted The Air And Tipped His Hat To Moonwalk Across The Table.

🎵 Keep on with the force,
don't stop! 🎵

🎵 Don't stop 'til
you get enough- 🎵

🎵 Keep on with the force,
don't stop! 🎵

🎵 Don't stop 'til
you get enough- 🎵

"CLAY! GET DOWN!"
John Dory Shouted From Across The Bar Room.

Clay Spotted His Brother And Encouraged Him To Join In As He Sang.
"CHA-MONEEE JOHN!"

"CLAY!"
John Dory Shouted At Him.

"CHA-MONEEEE JOHN!"
Clay Motioned His Hand For His Brother To Sing Along.

"CLAY-"
John Dory Said.

"CHA-MONE!"
Clay Repeated Again.

"CLAY!!"
John Dory Said Again.

"CHA-MONE!!"
Clay Repeated Again.

"CLAY!!!"
John Dory Said Once Again.

"CHA-MONE JOHN- 👺"
Clay Sung And Repeated In A Fierce And Annoyed Tone.

Spruce Moved John Dory Aside.
"I Got This"

Spruce Used His Hair To Wrap Up Clay And Drag Him Off The Stage, As Him And John Dory With Baby Branch In His Hands, Walked Away.

Clay Kept Yelling Into The Microphone As He Was Dragged Away.
"THANK YOU FLORIDIANSSSSSS!"

~~~

~In The Bathroom~

Meanwhile, As All Of That Was Going On, Floyd Was Washing His Hands As He Had Finished Using The Bathroom Like He Shouted.

John Dory Opened The Bathroom Door, Along With His Brothers.
"FLOYD! YOU CALLED THAT THING FROM BEFORE A DISTRACTION?!?!"

"I Had To Use The Bathroom 😐"
Floyd Replied Casually.

Spruce Shut The Bathroom Door.
"Well Doesn't Matter Now, Cause We Still Haven't Found A Key!"

"You Didn't??? After All This Time??"
Floyd Said.

"Nope, Cause These Two Over Here Got Hyped Up On Pina Colada's -.-"
John Dory Gestured Over At Clay And Baby Branch.

"I Regret Nothing- Plus How Was I Supposed To Know That Alcohol??? IT TASTED SWEET!"
Clay Crossed His Arms.

Floyd Turned To His Baby Brother.
"Branch! You Drank Alcohol?!? Grandma Said To Never Drink That!"

"Again, I'm 2½! WHAT DO I KNOW?!?"
Baby Branch Replied.

"Great, Now We Have No Plane AND No Car To Drive!"
Spruce Said.

"Don't Worry Guys, I'm Sure Things Will Look Up. Now Let Me Finish Washing My Hands-"
Floyd Told His Brothers.

Going To The Soap Dispenser, Floyd Used It To Pump Out Some Soap, Until The Soap Released Out Some Bubbles To The Brothers.

"Oooo...Guys! Look!"
Floyd Gestured At The Bubbles.

The Brothers Couldn't Resist The Glory Of Bubbles And Got Amazed.
"WHOAAAAAA...BUBBLE PARTY! 🫧"

Getting Distracted To Act Like Stupid Kids, The Brothers Pumped Out More Soap To Create More Bubbles To Fill Up The Bathroom With.

"YAAAAAY! HAHAHA BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLESSS! 😄 🫧"
The Brothers Danced And Happily Skipped Around The Bathroom Wirh The Bubbles.

John Dory Found A Square Bubble And Popped It. "GEHEHEHEHEEEEE! SQUARE BUBBLE GO POPPY! 😄"

"OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOO! 🫨"
Spruce And Floyd Vocalized As They Swung Around The Bubbles.

"NYAEH NYAEH NYAEH NYAEH- 🥴😛"
Baby Branch And Clay Weirdly Chewed On The Bubble Soap.

Without Realizing Or Noticing, One Of The Square Shaped Bubbles Flew Out Of The Bathroom And Into The Bar Saloon.

The Brothers Kept On Dancing Happily Around The Bubbles.
"🫧 LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA 🫧"

"HEYYYY!!!!!! WHO BLEW THIS SQUARE BUBBLE!?!?!?!??!?!"
The Bar Owner From Outside Yelled Loud Enough For Everyone To Hear.

"•____•"
The Brothers Paused Their Dancing And Froze In Place, From Hearing The Yell.

~~~

The Bar Owner Glared At The Square Shaped Bubble And Angrily Popped It.
"YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES!!!"

"Those Who Blow Square Bubbles That Are Not Sphere Shaped Must Be Beat To A Pulp And Thrown Out The Roof Of The Bar .____."
The Trolls In The Bar Said The Rule Together With No Enthusiasm.

"THAT'S RIGHT! SO WHO BLEW IT!??!?!?!?!?!"
The Bar Owner Demanded An Answer.

~~~

"😳😬😳😬😳"
The Brothers Knew They Were Fucked And Immediately Tried To Rapidly Pop Every Single Bubble To Get Rid Of The Evidence.

~~~

The Bar Owner Glared At All Of The People In The Saloon.
"So....Nobody Knowsss -.-"

One Of The Biker Troll's Raised Their Hand For A Clue.
"Maybe It Was-"

"SHUT UP!!!"
The Bar Owner Threw A Wooden Chair At The Biker Troll's Face. 🪑

Coming Out Of The Bathroom, The Brothers Tried To Tip Toe Their Way Out Of The Bar Saloon, Knowing They Were Hella Guilty.

"SOMEBODY IN HERE AIN'T WORTH OF BEING IN SUCH A MANLY BAR! AND THAT SQUARE BUBBLE IS AN OFFENSIVE EXAMPLE OF IT! SO SOMEONE IS GETTING THE PAIN TODAY!!! HEY YOU!!!!!"
The Bar Owner Noticed And Spotted The Brothers Trying To Leave.

"...."
The Brothers Froze In Place, Not Reaching The Exit Door.

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOME OFFENSIVE SQUARE BUBBLE BLOWERS IN HERE AND DON'T THINK WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO Weed 'Em Out~ 😈"
The Bar Owner Smirked Mischievously At The Brothers.

"😶😶😶😶😶"
The Brothers Didn't Respond As They Were Trying Not To Spill The Truth.

"EVERYONE! LINE UP!!!! AND DARIUS! PLAY THE RECORD! IT'S TIME FOR THE BREAKER TEST!"
The Bar Owner Instructed And Ordered.

As Everyone In The Bar Saloon, Including The Brothers, Lined Up In A Straight Line, Darius, The Bar Music Guy, Took Out A Record And Played The Most Infectious Song Of The 1990's No One Can Resist.

🎶 Dale a tu cuerpo alegría,
Macarena 🎶

🎶 Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle
alegría y cosa buena 🎶

🎶 Dale a tu cuerpo alegría,
Macarena 🎶

🎶 Ehhhh, Macarena! 🎶

🎶 ¡Ay! 🎶

"😳 Guys...It's..."
John Dory Whispered To His Brothers.

"😳 The Macarena.."
Spruce Whispered Back.

"😳 We're Dead.."
Clay Whispered Also, Knowing They All Couldn't Resist.

"NO LIVING BEING CAN RESIST THIS SONG! TURN IT UP!"
The Bar Owner Instructed.

As The Song Of The Macarena Volume Turned Up Louder, The Bar Owner Walked Down The Line Of Everyone, To See Who Would Crack And Sing Or Dance Along.

"👁"
The Bar Owner Pointed His Eye Out At One Of The Biker Trolls.

" *cough* "
Another Biker Trolls Gave A Quiet Casual Cough.

"IT WAS YOU! YOU'RE THE BLOWER-"
The Bar Owner Instantly Accused.

"NO NO! I ONLY COUGHED! I SWEAR!"
The Biker Troll Said With His Hands Up.

The Bar Owner Poked Both Eyes Out At The Biker Troll.
"👁🫵👁, DARIUS! TURN IT UP LOUDERRRR!"

Turning The Song Up Even Louder Than Before, It Made The Temptation To Sing And Dance To The Macarena, As The Brothers Were Trying Their Hardest Not To Crack.

"D-DON'T SING A-A-ALONG BROS.."
John Dory Said, Trying To Contain Himself.

"I-I-I'M TRYING...T-TRYING A-A-ALL M-M-MY BITTY MIGHT.."
Baby Branch Held Floyd's Hand As He Tried To Control His Temptation To Sing And Dance.

The Bar Owner Came To The Brothers And Tested Them.
"Wanna Dance To The Macarenaaaaaa? 👀 Wanna Sing The Español? 👀 Wanna Do In Sync Choreographyyyy? 👀"

"MMMMMMMMM...."
Spruce Bit His Lip, To Not Break.

"EHHHH...EHHHH..."
Clay Quivered As He Shook From Trying Not To Sing.

"UGGHH...UGHHHH...ARRGH.."
John Dory Held Fists And Clinched His Butt Cheeks To Control Himself.

"Friiiiiiiiiiieeedddd Chicken 👀"
The Bar Owner Whispered Into Baby Branch's Ear.

The Brothers Were About To Break Their Temptation To Sing And Dance.
"MMMMMMMMMM- 😤"

"EHHHHHH MACARENA!"
Two Voices Sung Out The Song In The Bar, As The Music Stopped.

Everyone Turned To Their Left To See That Two Twin Trolls Broke And Sang The Macarena, Making Everyone Think It's Them Who Blew The Square Bubble.

"Well Well Well~"
The Bar Owner Smirked At The Twin Trolls And Approached Them.

"IT WASN'T US! UHHHH- HE DID IT! 👈👉 I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE- EHHHHHH MACARENA, !AY¡ 🙊 🙊"
The Twin Trolls Covered Each Other's Mouth, As They Gave Themselves Up.

"Heh Heh, Well! Looks Like We Got Us Double Blowers To Pound!"
The Bar Owner Said, As He And The Biker Trolls Cracked Their Knuckles.

With Everyone In The Bar Saloon Preparing To Fight, They All Charged At The Twin Trolls And Started A Classic Bar Fight To Beat Them Up And Each Other.

Making Their Way Out Of The Rumbling, The Brothers Carefully Exited Out Of The Fight Cloud, Trying To Stay Out Of The Mix.

"PHEW! Oh Man That Was Close"
Spruce Said Wiping His Head.

"Now Let's Get Outta Here!"
Baby Branch Told His Brothers.

"Wait! We Still Don't Have A Key!"
John Dory Said.

Floyd Smirked As He Took A Key Our From Behind Himself.
"Guess What I Gotttttt~ 👀 🔑"

"A KEY!!!"
The Brothers Say Happily As They Were Relieved.

"How The Hell Did You Even Get That?!"
Clay Questioned.

"When They Started Fighting, I Just Unclipped It From The Owner's Belt"
Floyd Shrugged As He Explained.

"Ohhhhhh.."
The Brothers Say Together As They Felt Stupid Of It Being That Simple.

John Dory Snatched The Key From His Brother To Hold Onto.
"Whatever! Vámonos Brothers!"

Before The Brothers Could Run Out The Door, They Noticed A Pile Of Sand In Front Of Them, And Looked Up To See Terrance Had Caught Them.

"AHHHHH!!! TERRANCE!!!"
The Brothers Screamed At Hid Behind One Another.

"I FINALLY- BLEUGH 🤮 GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I- BLEEEUUGGH 🤮 WANT YOU!"
Terrance Told The Brothers As He Puked Out Some Sand.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN DIG OUT THE SAND??"
Spruce Said.

"When It's A Duty To Satisfy Hairwin, I ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR HIM! NO MATTER WHAT PARALLEL YOU PUT ME THROUGH MEHEHEHE! Plus It's Sand So-"
Terrance Replied.

"I Swear They're Secret Lovers-"
Clay Blurted Out.

"NOW YOU'RE COMING WITH ME SO I PREVENT YOU FROM RUINING THAT PROPOSAL"
Terrance Lured His Hands Over The Brothers, About To Grab Them.

As John Dory Stood In Front Of His Brothers, Clay Tried To Think Of Something Fast And Went To One Of The Biker Trolls And Slapped Their Butt.

The Biker Troll Turned Around Furiously.
"AY! WHO DID THAT?!?!?!?!"

"Him"
Clay Casually Pointed At Terrance To Accuse Him.

"DID WHAT???"
Terrance Said, Unaware Of What Happened.

"UGGGGHHHHH 😡 👊"
The Biker Troll Punched Terrance Dead In The Face, And Tackled Him Into The Bar Fight.

"AAAAEEEEEAAAAA-"
Terrance Squealed And Shrieked Like A Female As He Was Tackled.

"Well That Worked Out- C'MON!"
John Dory Gestured His Brothers To Follow Him Out The Exit Door.

As The Brothers All Left To Flee Out Of The Bar Saloon, Clay Stayed Behind To Finish What He Started Of Kicking Terrance's Ass.

Coming Out Of The Mix Of The Bar Fight, Terrance Stood Up And Turned His Head Slowly To Stared Across At Clay.

* cue The Good, The Bad,
And The Ugly theme *

In Intense Slo Mo, Clay And Terrance Had A Stare Down, Old Western Style, As They Got In A Fighting Stance, Before Going Into Battle.

"I'm Warning You Kid...For Years I Trained To Fight And Defend In Case Hairwin Ever Was In Danger, So I Know How To Do TAE-KWON-DO!"
Terrance Said In His Fighting Stance.

Clay Rolled His Eyes With Sass.
"And I Know How To Do Something Called: WHOOP YO ASS!"

"RAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"
Terrance Charged Towards Clay, Ready To Fight Him With Tae-Kwon Do.

Clay Inhaled And Exhaled Calmly.
"All Of My James Frond Comic Book Training Has Led To This Moment.."

Throwing His First Kick Move At Clay By Stretching His Long Leg, Clay Pulled A Slo Mo Jamed Frond Spy Move, By Dodging The Kick Like It Was Nothing.

After Dodging The Kick Move From Terrance, Clay Pulled A Matrix Move On Him By Leaping Up In The Air, Staying In Place For A Moment, Then Kicking Terrance In The Chest.

"Y-O-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-"
Terrance Yelped Out In Slo Mo As He Was Kicked Back Across The Bar.

"HAAAA! NAILED IT! BYE FELICIAAAAA!"
Clay Said As He Ran Out Of The Bar.

"-.-"
Two Biker Trolls Grabbed Terrance By His Shirt And Death Glared At Him.

Terrance Yelled Into Their Faces.
"PUT ME DOWN AND GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU HILLBILLIES! I NEED TO CAPTURE THOSE BOYS BY THE POWER OF HAIRWIN COWBELL!!!"

~~~

~Outside~

Rushing Out Of The Bar Saloon, And Finally Retrieving A Key, The Brothers Went Through The Parking Lot To Steal A Car.

"OKAY OKAY UHHH, WHICH CAR DOES THIS KEY BELONG TO??"
John Dory Wondered As He Looked At All The Cars.

"LEMME SEE THAT-"
Spruce Grabbed The Key And Pressed The Button On It.

Blinking And Honking, The Car The Key Belong Too Signaled And Turned On, Turning Out To Be A 5 Seater Car, Which Was Convient For The Brothers.

"THAT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE! IT'S THAT ONE! C'MON!"
Spruce Told His Brothers.

The Brothers Ran To The Car And Hopped In, As Floyd Gently And Safely Put Baby Branch In The Baby Car Seater.

"Why Couldn't I Be The Baby In The Driver Seat!"
Baby Branch Whined And Pouted.

"DOESN'T MATTER! WE GOTTA GO!"
John Dory Said.

"WAIT! WHERE'S CLAY???"
Floyd Questioned And Looked Around.

"Do We Reallyyyyy Care? 😁"
John Dory Grinned For A Moment.

"JOHN!!!!!"
Spruce, Floyd, And Baby Branch Yelled At Their Older Brother.

John Dory Chuckled.
"I'M KIDDINGGGG- sort of"

Clay Ran Out Of The Bar Saloon, Proud Of What He Did.
"WOOHOOHOOOO! DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?! I TOTALLY KNOCKED TERRANCE OUT! HAHAAAA JAMES FROND WOULD BE SO PROUD OF ME! AND KEANU REEVES CAUSE OF MY MATRIX MOVE! WAS IT TOO CLICHE? BUT IT DOESN'T MATTERRRR! I KICKED ASSSSSS!"

"CLAY! GET IN!"
Spruce Demanded At His Brother.

"WAIT WAIT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS!"
Clay Jumped And Slid Across The Hood Of The Car, In A Slo Mo Way And Leaped In His Seat.

Floyd Locked In His Seatbelt.
"OKAY, WE HAVE TO GO NOW BEFORE-"

Getting Thrown Out The Glass Window Of The Bar, Terrance Flung And Yelled As He Landed Out In The Parking Lot From Being Hit By The Biker Trolls.

"AHHHHH!! FLOOR IT JOHN!!"
The Brothers Screamed And Shouted At Their Older Brother.

"ON IT! This Shall Be Funnnn~ 😈"
John Dory Said, About To Enjoy This, And Turned On The Raido.

Putting The Petal To The Metal, John Dory Drove Off The Car From The Bar Saloon, Going As Fast As He Could Through The Desert, As Well As The Radio Playing Background Music.

🎶 Talking away! 🎶

🎶 I don't know
what I'm to say- 🎶

🎶 I'll say it anyway! 🎶

Terrance Noticed The Brothers Driving Off And Got Up To Follow.
"N-NO! NO! YOU HOODLUMS! I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!"

Baby Branch Watched His Eldest Brother Drive.
"Wait John! You Don't Even Know Or Have A License To Drive!"

"You Don't Need A License To Drive In A Fanfiction Branch 😌"
John Dory Replied.

Baby Branch Faced The Wattpad Readers For A Moment.
"And Unfortunately, He's Correct 😐"

🎶 Today is another
day to find you! 🎶

🎶 Shying away- 🎶

Spruce Turned Around To Look Behind.
"Well I Hope That Non-Existent License Can Get Us Away From Long Legs McDonald Back There-"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?"
The Brothers Say As They Turned Around To See Terrance Gaining On Them.

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME SO I CAN MAKE HAIRWIN PLEASURED OF ME!"
Terrance Shouted As He Ran Behind The Car.

"HE'S GAINING ON US!"
Floyd Held His Hair In Panic Mode.

"NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! RHONDA!"
John Dory Called Out In Cue.

Rhonda Poked Out Of John Dory's Hair And Took Out A Bottle Of Hot Sauce To Chug Down, And Jumped To The Back Of The Car.

🎶 I'll be coming
for your love. OK? 🎶

Using The Heat Of The Hot Sauce In Her Mouth, Rhonda Burped Out Flames Out Her Mouth 🔥 For The Car To Speed Up Faster.

🎶 TAAAAAAKEEEEE
ONNNNNNN
MEEEEE! 🎶

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
The Brothers Held On As The Screamed From The Speed Boost.

🎶 TAKE ON ME! 🎶

🎶 TAAAAAKEEEE
MEEEEEE
ONNNNNN! 🎶

🎶 TAKE ON ME! 🎶

"GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! 🔥🔥🔥"
Terrance Got The Fire From Rhonda Burned On Him, Making Him Stop Running And Flipped On The Sand.

"YEEEAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!"
John Dory Shouted As He Enjoyed The Rush And Adrenaline.

🎶 I'LL BEEEE
GONEEEE! 🎶

🎶 IN A DAY OR
TWOOOOOOOOO! 🎶

Up Ahead, There Was An Edge Of A Cliff Where A Jump Would Have To Be Made To Make It To The Other Side Of The Desert.

Spruce Noticed This And Rapidly Tapped His Brother's Shoulder.
"O___O Uh John...John! JOHN!"

"CLIFF!!!!! 🫵"
Floyd Pointed Up Ahead.

"We're Gonna Make It"
John Dory Ensured His Brothers As He Gripped The Wheel.

"JOHN NO NO NO NO NO"
The Brothers Told John Dory To Not Try To Make The Jump.

"We're Gonna Make It"
John Dory Told Them Again.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO STOP STOP JOHN STOP STOP DON'T DO IT!"
The Brothers Tried To Talk John Dory Into Stopping The Car Before The Cliff.

"We're Gonna Make It 👺"
John Dory Repeated Again, Glaring At His Brothers To Trust Him.

Going Towards The Edge, The Car Went Off The Cliff And Attemped To Make The Jump Up High....Until The Car Began To Aim Down.

"We're Not Gonna Make It 😬"
John Dory Admitted Casually, Knowing He Fucked It Up.

Reacting Instantly, John Dory Pressed The Eject Button For The Seats To Launch The Brothers Out Of The Car Before Crashing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ‼️‼️‼️"
The Brothers Screamed Out Loud As They Were Flung Out In The Air.

Luckily, Down Below Was A Tourist Boat Crusing Along A River And The Brothers Were Close Enough To Land On The Deck Of The Boat. 🛥

"Ugghhhhh..."
The Brothers Groaned Together As They Landed In A Pile.

John Dory's Eyes Sparkled, Due To Enjoying Every Second Of That.
"That....Was Fantastic 🤩"

Back Up, On The Edge Of The Cliff, Terrance Walked And Stopped At The Edge, Where His Face Was Smokey, After Being Burned By Rhonda.

Terrance Saw The Boat Down Below And Frowned Disappointed.
"............All I Wanted Was To Take Them Back Home ☹️"

~~~

~Back In Shine Vegas~

Meanwhile, In The City Of Shine Vegas, At One Of The Finest Hotels, Grandma Rosiepuff Had The Pleasure To Stay In The Deluxe Suite, Along With Hairwin Cowbell.

In The Room Alone, Grandma Rosiepuff Was Sitting On Her Bed, As She Was Writing In Her Personal Novel, Where She Writes Different Stories About Herself Or Her Grandsons.

This Novel Was Special To Grandma Rosiepuff, Due To Her Life Being As Crazy As Living With Her Boyband Grandsons, She Uses This Novel To Write Out Fictional Stories About Them.

Now That Her And Her Grandsons Are Going Through A Tough Time, Grandma Rosiepuff Wrote Some Made Up Stories To Think About Her Grandsons.

Hairwin Cowbell Barged Into The Hotel Room, On The Snailphone With Terrance.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY?!? YOU BETTER FIND THEM AND OR ELSE THIS IS GONNA-"

"???"
Grandma Rosiepuff Tilted Her Head Confused At Hairwin's Snailphone Call.

"....I Meannnn I Hope You Find Them And Bring Them The Best Easter Basket 😁 Kay? Byeeee"
Hairwin Cowbell Cleared His Throat As He Hung Up The Snailphone Innocently.

"Everything Okay There?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Asked With A Chuckle.

"Huh? Oh Yessss! Quite Alright My Sweet! Just Some Business Error, You Know How That Can Be"
Hairwin Cowbell Replied.

"Well I Hope It Gets Situated Then"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Oh It Will 😏"
Hairwin Cowbell Smirked To Himself And Mumbled.

"Huh?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Rose Her Head Up.

"NOTHINGGGG! So How's My Blushy Puff?"
Hairwin Cowbell Sat On The Edge Of The Bed.

"Eh...I'm Managing"
Grandma Rosiepuff Shrugged With Her Answer.

"What's The Matter?"
Hairwin Cowbell Questioned.

"I'm Just Thinking...Ya Know...About My Boys"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Oh...Them 😒...I MEAN UH! Yeahhhh I Know, With Them Trying To Manage Us Being Together"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

"And Me Too! Even Though It Was Unexpected For Them, It Was For Me Too!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Said.

"Well Love Happens With The Most Unexpected People~"
Hairwin Cowbell Held Grandma Rosiepuff's Hand.

"I Guess....I Just Wish I Can Help Them Feel Happy About This...But Doesn't Seem Likely"
Grandma Rosiepuff Frowned A Little.

"Relaxxxxx Puff, I'm Sure They'll Come Around! There's Some Big Stuff Happening For Me, Them, And You! Especially You~ 👀"
Hairwin Cowbell Bounced His Eyebrows.

"Oooo, And That Might Beeeee?"
Grandma Rosiepuff Asked.

"We'll Seeeeeee~"
Hairwin Cowbell Smirked, As He Thought About The Engagement Ring.

Looking Down At Her Hand, Hairwin Cowbell Noticed Her Novel And Got Curious As To What Grandma Rosiepuff Could Be Writing About.

"Um, Puff? What's That?"
Hairwin Cowbell Gestured At The Novel.

"Oh This! Well, Whenever I Miss Or Think About The Boys, I Write Fictional Stories About Them!"
Grandma Rosiepuff Explained, Getting Excited To Show.

"Oh?"
Hairwin Cowbell Raised His Eyebrow.

Grandma Rosiepuff Hugged The Novel Close To Her.
"Yeah! I Keep It Close To My Heart! Like This One Short Story I Wrote About John Becoming A Sponge Who Has A Pet Snail And Works At A Restaurant For Patties Of Crab! Or One Short Story I Wrote Of Clay Becoming A Secret Spy! HA! Whacky Right?"

"I Mean It's Something, But As Long As You're Happy"
Hairwin Cowbell Said.

Grandma Rosiepuff Stood Up From The Bed And Went To Look Out The Window, At The View Of Shine Vegas, As She Thought About Her Grandsons More.

"Hhhhh...If Only I Can Make My Boys Happy...It's All I Ever Want...I Wish There Was A Way.."
Grandma Rosiepuff Said, Hugging Her Novel Close As She Sighed.

"Yeah....My Way~"
Hairwin Cowbell Mumbled To Himself Quietly, As He Suspiciously And Mischievously Stood In The Shadow, With His Sneaky Scheme On His Mind.

~~~

~Towards The Night~

After Losing Their Car And Losing Terrance As Well, The Brothers Were Forced To Stay The Night On A Tourist Boat Full Of Critters On A River. 🚢

Due To Not Being Legitimate Passengers, The Brothers Were Also Forced To Hide And Stay In Between A Few Life Preservers, Hanging On The Side Of The Boat.

On The Life Preservers, Clay And Floyd Stayed Together In One, Beging Smushed Together, While Spruce And Rhonda Stayed Together In One, As Lastly, John Dory And Baby Branch Bunked In One Too.

Baby Branch Sighed As He Faces The Wattpad Readers Again.
"So Let's Recap, We Lost Our Flight To Shine Vegas, Lost Our Only Car, And Now Stuck On A Boat. I Know We're Idiotic Kids But C'MON! How Can This Get Any Worse???"

With The Boat Making A Slight Bump, Some Of The Water Of The Waves In The River Splashed On The Brothers, As They Groaned In Annoyance.

Baby Branch Wiped His Face And Spit Out The Water.
"I Gotta Stop Talking To You Guys Too Soon.."

"UGGGH! Floyd! Move Your Leg!"
Clay Tried To Get Comfortable.

"Well Move Your Funderdrawer Stank Butt!"
Floyd Pushed Clay's Butt To The Other Side.

"Rhonda, I'd Appreciate If You Didn't Chew On My Gorgeous Hair -.-"
Spruce Glared At Rhonda, Who Was In Fact, Eating His Hair.

Rhonda Didn't Care And Just Wanted To Do Whatever She Wanted, And If She Could Talk, She Would Say: "Fuck You Bitch, I Eat And Do As I Please 💅"

"This Is Ridiculous! We're BroZone Amd Shouldn't Be Dangling Over The Side Of A Boat On These Circle Thingies!"
Clay Said, Crossing His Arms.

"eRm acSkUaLly 🤓☝️, They're Called Life Preservers"
Spruce Corrected His Brothers.

"Spruce, You Know I Love You Man, But Please Shut Your Ass Up, Love Clay 💛"
Clay Spoke In The Third Person.

"Well You're Not The Only One Annoyed- We're Stuck On A Boat And Can't Get A Legit Way INSIDE It Cause We Have No Money! All Due To The Leadership Of Our Beautiful Blockhead Brother, Johnathan Leslie Dorian"
Spruce Said Sarcastically.

Clay Snickered At His Brother's Middle Name.
"Pff- Leslie"

"Shall We Sarcastically Clap It Up For Him?"
Spruce Asked.

"Indeed We Shall Dear Brothaaa!"
Clay Nodded Professionally.

"👏👏👏👏👏"
Clay And Spruce Sarcastically And Professionally Clapped For John Dory.

"ENOUGH! I GET IT!"
John Dory Said, Rubbing His Hand Into His Face Frustrated.

"Lay Off On John Guys"
Floyd Said.

"Why? His Leadership Almost Got Us Killed Over A Cliff!"
Clay Said.

"Lemme Ask You Something....Did You Die?"
John Dory Asked His Brother.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY- I'M SERIOUS! IT'S AS SERIOUS AS THAT TIME YOU PUSHED ME OFF THE CLIFF FOR YOUR EXPERIMENT IF BANANA HEADS CAN FLY! MY HAIRBONE WAS CRACKED FOR DAYS!!!"
Clay Yelled At His Brother.

"Question Though....Did You Die?...Banana Head 🙃"
John Dory Said.

"JOHN I'M WARNING YOU-"
Clay Got Annoyed And Upset Quick.

"bUh-nA-nUh heAd 🍌"
John Dory Mocked And Teased At His Brother.

"STOP IT GUYS! Fighting And Teasing Through This Won't Help Anything! We Have Urgency Still On Our Hands!"
Floyd Told His Brothers.

"Floyd Is Right, Remember This Is For Grandma. Let's Keep That A Priority"
John Dory Added On.

"That's Fair"
Spruce Said.

"Hhhh....Fine Fine...For Grandma"
Clay Sighed As He Kept Himself Calm.

Baby Branch Raised His Head Up At John Dory, As Layed Against His Chest.
"John?....Do You Think...If Grandma Does Get Married...We'll Lose Her..?"

"What? Oh Branch Of Course Not! Us And Grandma Are Tighter Than Ever! Never Gonna Happen! You Know Why? Cause She Won't Get Married! We're Gonna Save Her Remember?"
John Dory Ruffled Baby Branch's Hair.

"Yeah But...After Everything That's Happened Today....It Almost Seems Like The World Is Preventing Us From Doing So"
Baby Branch Fiddled With John Dory's Shirt For A Moment.

John Dory Saw How Conflicted His Baby Brother Was About The Whole Situation, But Knew, As The Oldest, He Had To Remaind Optimisic, For The Sake Of His Little Brothers.

"Trust Me Branch, Nothing Will Happen And Grandma Will Still Be Ours...Even If She Does Get Married...You'll Always Have Me"
John Dory Said In A Comforting Tone, To Reassure His Brother.

Baby Branch Gained A Little Smile, Leaning On His Brothers Chest, Feeling Better.
"Yeah....Like A Great Dad"

John Dory Smiled As Well Until He Realized What Baby Branch Said.
"Yeah.....Wait- Dad? Branch? Branch?"

Having His Binky Already Popped In His Mouth, Baby Branch Had Drifted Off Asleep On His Brother's Chest.

After Hearing That Word Baby Branch Blurted Out, John Dory Felt An Immediate Rush Of Pressure In His Head That If He Was Looked Upon As A Father Figure To His Brothers, That He Would Have To Do And Risk Whatever It Takes To Stop The Engagement Proposal, And Make His Brothers The Happiest Ever.

Feeling A Little Worrysome, Floyd Just Stared At The Glowing Reflectance Of The Water, And Envisioned A Image Of Grandma Rosiepuff.

Following What His Heart Was Feeling And Encouraging, Floyd Felt A Song In His Soul And Began To Sing In A Soft Manner.

Floyd Sighed As He Kept His Envision Of His Grandmother.
🎵 Only...youuuuuuuu~ 🎵

🎵 Can make
this wooooorld seem righttt~ 🎵

🎵 Only youuuuuuu~ 🎵

🎵 Can make the
darkness briiiighttt~ 🎵

The Brothers Vocalized And Joined In Floyd's Song, Singing Their Hearts Our About Their Grandmother, And How She's The Only One They Want In Their Lives To Love.

🎵 Only youuuuuu
and you aloneeeeee~ 🎵

🎵 Can thriiiiill us
likeeeee you doooooo~ 🎵

🎵 And fill our hearts
with love.. 🎵

🎵 For only youuuuuu~ 🎵

🎵 You'reeee our
dreeeaaam come true.. 🎵
John Dory And Spruce Sung Together, Glancing At One Another.

🎵 My one and only youuuuu
OoOooOoOo~ 🎵
Clay Vocalized In A Harmonized And Soft Note, In An Ascending Sound.

🎵 Onnnnllyyy
youuuuuu.. 🎵
Floyd Sang His Final Soft Note, Before Closing His Eyes And Trying To Sleep.

Soon, After Their Song Together, The Rest Of The Brothers As Well Tried To Drift Off To Sleep, But Seemed Different From Having So Much On Their Minds And Overthinking About The Possibility Of Their Grandmother Getting Married And Forgetting About Them.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

130K 2.3K 29
Throughout The Days Of Trollstopia, Tiny Diamond Has Been Going Through A Identity Crisis. Sometimes He Can Be Cool, Sometimes A Troublemaker, And So...
195K 3.1K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
142K 2.4K 34
When Intergalactic Meteors From Outer Space Crash Down In Trollstopia, The Trolls See This As A Threat And Blast Up Into Space To Confront A Alien Tr...
40.9K 807 27
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...