ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ\ 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢 𝐍𝐞...

By obrowne21

"Why are you so obsessed with me?" More

ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ
001. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴ
002. ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
003. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇꜱ
004. ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴏᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ
005. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇꜱ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
007. ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
008. ʀᴏʀʏ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ
009. ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ

006. ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇɴɢɪɴɪᴛʏ

363 24 16
By obrowne21

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

"You do that all on your own."

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

"FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T SHOW."

Nick placed his beach bag in the back of Paige's family's van before pushing Jimmy. "And miss a chance at crushing you in volleyball? No way."

"Ah." Jimmy pretended to wince. "You see I have a winning streak that I plan to uphold...so keep dreaming."

Moving from his conversation with Paige, Spinner swung each arm around their necks. "Dudes, we all know who the real champ is here."

"It's going to be nobody if you three don't start loading the car." Paige cut into the boys fun as she placed another lawn chair into the trunk.

"Yes, miss Paige." The three boys mocked but quickly moved to help after she shot them a glare.

As he lifted the ice chest with Spinner, Nick couldn't help a feeling of unease hit him. He wasn't sure if he actually was close enough with all of them to go on this trip and he didn't want to crash it.

However, he was closest with Jimmy. The two bonded over similar interests and both liking how the other wasn't a complete douche. Spinner kind of came with Jimmy, and Nick thought he wasn't the brightest but was cool nonetheless.

He actually met Paige unplanned. Now that Aurora was on the spirit squad he would see the girl more frequently. Of course she would make moves with her harmless flirting but the two haven't really spoken other than that. He could say the same for Hazel, but she was secretly head over heels for Jimmy.

Marco was the second easiest to get along with. It was hard to hate the boy who was always smiling and nobody ever really had a bad thing to say about him. And Ellie was just Ellie, kept to herself.

Then there was...

"Nick!"

Looking up the blonde boy was met with a smiling Terry with Marco and Ellie behind her. In case it wasn't obvious, this whole trip was a couples trip. Nick was single and so was Terry.

Paige being the little match maker that she is set them up to come together.

"Hey, Ter." Nick greeted her with a smile before glancing down at the bags in her hands. "Allow me."

"Wow Nick, such a gentlemen." Paige looked between the two with a smile. "Spin, Hon. Take notes."

Not only did she want to find Terry someone to be with but she wanted someone who would treat her right.

"Allow me." Spinner mocked in a British accent as everyone bellowed into the car.

Paige and him decided to take Spinners car so that there would be room for everyone.

But before leaving Paige made sure to introduce Nick and Marco to her older brother. Nick gave him a smooth handshake while Marco kind of couldn't look away from the older dude.

"Hm." Nick looked between the two but decided to let it go. Wasn't his business.

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

JT WAS SPENDING HIS SATURDAY MORNING WITH TOBY. Their eyes glued to the screen as they played one of the many video games Toby had at his house.

"No, no, no!" JT cried while watching Tobys character kill his.

"And I win...again." The Isaacs would feel more proud about his victory if it didn't feel so handed to him. Jt was obviously distracted.

"I mean seriously, man, are you even trying?"

His question caused the curly haired boy to flick his controller to the side and lean back in his bean bag chair with a defeated look on his face. "I had a dream."

"Okay, Martin Luther King." Toby joked.

"I'm serious Tobes. This dream was terrifying."

Noticing the distraught look in his friend eyes, Toby asked. "About what?"

"I died..." JT began making Toby nod.

"Oh...yeah I can see how that's-"

"No, that's not even the worst part." He scrunched the front of Toby's shirt in his hands and pulled him closer. "I died a virgin, Tobes."

A long moment passed as the information settled into Toby's brain before he started to laugh. The annoyance of his pity wins were long forgotten and he now was more interested in the topic at hand.

"Yeah, laugh it up." JT let Toby go and crossed his arms. "Real nice."

Toby tried to collect himself but the amusement was still plastered along his face. "Are you sure this was just a dream?"

"Look," Toby took a deep breath before becoming serious. "If you're so worried about it than go fix it."

"How?! None of the girls at school like me."

"I mean...there's one girl."

JT furrowed his eyebrows. "You mean Aurora?"

Toby nodded feeling real proud of himself. While everyone else seemed to fein over the new girl, he saw her for what she really was. The comment she made about the girls at Degrassi 'not knowing his name' really stuck to him and he saw Aurora as the typical mean girl who needed to be taught a lesson.

"No," JT scoffed. "I mean she doesn't even know me."

"Dude have you seen her?" Toby questioned like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I don't think she cares if you know her."

JT should've defended Aurora in that moment. He should've told Toby that for once the boy said something dumb. He should've told him that getting to know Aurora a little each day made him realize that she was so much more than just her looks.

But he didn't defend her and he didn't call out Toby.

Instead the boy walked over to Tobys house phone and typed in the girls number before bringing the phone to his ear as he waited for her to pick up.

"Hey, queen Aurora." JT greeted using their playful nicknames from a few days ago. "You doing anything today?"

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

THE FRIEND GROUP HAD FINALLY MADE IT TO THE BEACH after an hour of uncomfortable conversation and limited space. Nicholas was one of the first people to step out of the van, desperate to stretch his legs.

He noticed that Ellie wasn't too impressed by the sun or the sand, or even the water. Closing the car door he joked. "Why the long face? I think a tan will be good for you."

Glancing at the boy she scoffed before the two followed everyone to the trunk to help carry things.

Like always Spinner was complaining as Paige held out a basket full of towels. "I'm not carrying that. You want me to look like some homo?"

The group got quiet at his offensive statement. Dylan paused what he was doing to glare down Spinner.

"You do that all on your own." Nicholas sarcastically said before he stepped in to the grab them from Paige who give him an appreciative look.

"New boy has jokes now."

"Who said I was joking?"

Dylan pushed the two arguing boys apart. "It's alright, I told her not to pack that ridiculous picnic basket."

"Gee and I told Spinner not to be an insensitive jerk today." Paige pushed a loaf of bread into her boyfriends hands with a sardonic smile.

"Yo, come on! Let's go!"

The group was ushered by Jimmy to start heading to the beach. Spinner looked around. "Hey, where are the marshmallows?"

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

"SIT STILL." Aurora instructed as she sat across from JT at the dot. A sketchbook in her hand so she could do her work.

She wasn't at all shocked when JT had called her. It was only a matter of time before he wanted to cash in his date. Did she prefer it to be last minute at a cafe? No but it was better than staying home with her mom when Nick wasn't there.

"Homework? On a Saturday?" JT questioned trying to not to move his lips as he talked. "Either you're a really good student or...?"

"Raditch wasn't too impressed with my little rebellion." Rory clarified. Her eyes not straying from her sketching. "Got two days suspension."

"That's a bummer. On your first week of school too?"

"I know right? I mean what happened to freedom of expression? Or was it speech? Whatever, it's kind of a little bit of both."

Once again Aurora continued to surprise him. There was a voice in the back of his mind telling him to stop his stupid little idea that he and Toby came up with but he ignored it.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" JT asked like he wasn't on a date with her right now. This was a date right?

"Nope." She simply said glancing up at him with soft eyes.

After a moment of almost making his heart burst out of his chest she looked down. He furrowed his eyebrows while asking. "Aren't you going to ask if I have a girlfriend?"

"Nope." She repeated.

JT wasn't sure if he should be offended or not. It didn't take a genius to see that he wasn't on the cooler side of school but he still got to hang out with Paige and some of the grade tens.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you did...did you guys ever...?"

The question caused Rory to look up at him with a not so soft look on her eyes. Eyebrows hardened with a small pout on her lips at his intrusive question.

"I just-" JT started to panic at her expression. "I just want to know more about you."

He really wanted to know if Toby was right. The curiosity of knowing her dating history had been locked into his mind since he had gotten here. Deep down he knew that it wasn't his business and he knew that whatever she did before shouldn't matter to who she was now. But he just couldn't help but ask.

"Well," She gave him a tiny smile. One that he could tell was forced. "I have a small pet peeve of people prying into my personal life."

"Yeah?" JT nervously laughed. "I should- I have to-"

He stuttered before coughing. "I'll be right back."

In a blink of an eye, JT was leaving their table and heading to the bathroom leaving Aurora to watch him in confusion.

"Maybe I scared him off." Rory shrugged and was going to continue her work but Jt received a message on his phone that he had left behind.

It literally didn't even occur to her to look until it was suspiciously receiving message after message to the point where she thought something was wrong.

After looking around to see if anyone was watching she picked up the device and read the first message that made her heart drop.

From: Tobes

How's mission lose the v-card?

·:*¨༺ ♱💄♱ ༻¨*:·

• JT, JT, JT 🤦‍♀️
• bruh I feel weird writing about Jimmy with the whole Drake v Kendrick thing going on 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 111 16
Tristen Versace is the son of the former most popular mafia man alive. He's a stubborn, possessive, dominating mean man who can quickly build up with...
18.1K 935 14
❝ 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘶𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺. ❞ (𝐀𝐔) (𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃:...
5.1K 223 12
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
572 59 5
"𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢�...