FPE One-shots bc I think ever...

بواسطة Women-are-hawt

Whatever the title says المزيد

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
[The sweet taste of Oreo] Miss Circle x GN!Teacher!Reader
A/N
[Cuddle Time!] Abbie x Male!Reader (Request)
[Can't loose loose you] Engel x Claire (Request)
[Best wife ever] Miss Circle x Female!Reader (Request)
[Make me] Miss Grace x Wife!Reader
A/N
A/N
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! 💓
Meet the Writer ✨
ILY GUYS! 💕
[7 Minutes in heaven] Miss Sasha x Mister Demi
[Cheater?] Miss Thavel x Female Reader
A/N
[Pleasant little Gift] Miss Grace x Female Reader
[Movie Night] Miss Circle x GN!Reader
MY HANDS ARE FUCKING DEAD 😭
I love you 🤭
Headcannons?
...yeah...
[Visit] Miss Grace x Female!Reader
[Hangout?] Claire x Engel
[The Mark] Miss Circle x Female Reader
Little Change

[Cheater? Part 2] Miss Thavel x Female Reader

606 11 2
بواسطة Women-are-hawt

Miss Thavel PoV:

Miss Sasha calling

Miss Thavel: Sasha? Did you talk to her?

Miss Sasha: Yes, I did. She said she needs some time to think about all this.

Miss Thavel: Oh...

Miss Sasha: Listen, I'm sure she will return soon. Don't worry Miss Thavel.

Miss Thavel: Thank you Miss Sasha.

Miss Sasha: No problem! Call me again if you need any help.

Ughhhhh... I just hope my Y/N returns soon...I didn't mean to scream at her the way I did...

Ding Dong

What the? I walk to the front door, open it and there she stood... My Y/N

'Amour?' I asked as tears slowly started to form in my eyes. 'Yes, my love it's me. May I come in?' 'Of course darling' I moved to the side and let my darling come inside. She walked into the living room and sat down on our couch. 'Before you say anything, I want to apologize for the way I acted. It wasn't alright to just talk to you like that mon amour' 'It's alright, I love you no matter what dearest'

'I love you too, mon chéri, but I wanted to ask you something...' I told Y/N. She had a worried look in her eyes. 'Yes?' 'Why did I find Miss Circle's lipstick here?'

'Oh, well you see... I REALLY like the color of it soooooo... I stole it...' I looked at my girlfriend with wide eyes 'Are you serious baby? You could have just asked what color it is and then bought it for yourself, or you could have just aked me to buy it for you...' 'I KNOW! But I'm just a bit scared of Miss Circle you know... With her... Method of disciplining her students and stuff...'

'Oh, baby you don't need to be scared of her! She's actually quite a sweetie pie once you get to know her..'

'Oh.'

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
945K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1K 55 6
hello yall it's me Ya fav Person who creates Hot/Sad Stories Also sorry for my bad English-- English isn't my first language Heh- Yeaaa- I hope yall...
12.8K 97 28
⚠️WARNING!⚠️ -🤬Swearing🤬 -🍋Lemon🍋 -🚫🍋Non Lemons🍋🚫 -✨Headcanons✨ -🗡️Traumatizing events🗡️