π‘΄π’š π‘ͺπ’‚π’“π’‚π’Žπ’†π’

By amerawords

-ˋˏ ༻𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’•π’‚π’π’ˆπ’π’†π’… π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 π‘ͺπ’‚π’“π’‚π’Žπ’†π’ π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… π’Žπ’Šπ’... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑡𝑫

Chapter 37

358 9 3
By amerawords

"Buliding your own lovely fairytale with your loved ones is the blessing you create for yourself." - Kalvin

As the days passed, both began to overcome their previous encounters. Kalvin's guilt fades gradually because he loved her despite her mood swings. Actually, he enjoyed her mood swings, her angry, cute, and pouty faces that turned on him, both to his heart with dick.

As to Rae, she loves him more as he endured all her mood swings. You won't believe because it's really terrible. One day, she asked him, "Kalvin, if I were born a cockroach, would you still love me?" Poor dude was panicked at that question. He smiled and said, "Baby, cockroaches celebrate their species if you were born a cockroach. And I gladly love you for all your beauty." And she hugged him, saying he is a wonderful husband.

Her questions and actions can be overwhelming at times, but this dude handles it all. One night, she wakes him up in the middle of the night and tells him she wants a sandwich with chocolate dip. He smiles and makes her sandwich with small chocolate dips as it's can't taken over limit. He actually loves her because her words and actions are thrilling to him. And she gets very horny at times, but her body is still weak. As a result, he only has foreplay with her. Both wanted more with a burning desire inside, but her physical condition is poor.

And, yeah, it was twins when they went for their last checkup. They decided to check her gender the next time because she is still somewhat weak. Rae and Kalvin both had happy hearts, but Kalvin was unable to control his happiness. He intentionally gifted a vacation to Thailand to each and every one of his employees. so that he can see her more often. Rae, however, persists in telling him that while he prays for girls, both babies will be boys. She so desperately wants two sons, and he so desperately wants two daughters. Poor babies.

Days turn into weeks, and weeks become months.  They decide to cheek the gender, but he is terrified. Because Rae bullied him that it would be boys. Oh, you want to know what their bet is? He challenges her to fuck her so hard when the babies are female. And she said if the babies are boys, Kalvin would have to work six days a week. Okay, what if they were fraternal twins (one boy and one girl), sir?

They both arrived at the hospital and went to see the doctor. After the doctor finished her check-ups, she told them it was girls. They had female twins, and both the babies and the mother were healthy. When they heard that, Kalvin jumped and screamed like a kid who had got chocolate. And Rae's jaw dropped as she could not believe it. He kissed her forehead before lifting her and spinning with a happy smile. She is delighted to see him like this, but her small ego takes over.

She told him she wanted to go home, and they both headed to the car. The grin on his face never fades. "Thanks, Caramel," he said, holding her hand while driving. "For what? "That you won?" she asked, folding her hands and looking away. He chuckled and kissed her hands. "Won? Of course not, Love. You won't understand why I have this urge to have daughters. I would like to raise your mini version all by myself. I know I can't fix your ruined childhood and I'm so sorry for that. I failed there and I will never won. But could you please not be mad at me? And as for the bet, I will not fuck you, baby; I just said that and did not mean it." And he smiles warmly at her.

Butterflies celebrated a party in her stomach as she leaned on his shoulders, "I love you Kalvin, and thank you for being with me." He kissed her forehead, "I Love you too Caramel and I'm thankful with my soul for your presence in my life." Both smiled in love drunk and drove to their house.

When they arrived at the house, Kalvin excused himself with a kiss on her forehead and belly, explaining that he needed to attend a meeting in his office room. Rae sits on the sofa, eating ice cream while her mind replays the doctor's words. Her mind clicked something as she replayed the words and placed the ice cream as she moved to his office.

She slowly opens the door and takes a peek inside. He chuckled, "You are always welcomed here Caramel" he said to her. She nodded and approached him, "Umm...are you....still....busy?". She ask and folds her hands behind her like a baby. "Are you alright,love?"He stands up and cups her face. "Y-yess, you know....the doctor said I am healthy, and so are the babies," she said with an awkward smile. His brows furrowed in confusion, and he nodded. "So, can we....now...um...you know?" she asked, embarrassed.

He chuckled and carefully lifted her, placing her on his table, "You want me to fuck you, baby?" And she nodded. He lifted her face with his fingertip to meet his, "Do not be embarrassed with me, love," and kissed her cheek. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "So can we?" His lips moved to her neck and kissed her gently, "No baby.Your health comes first, before anything else. You still look weak, caramel. We can still do forepla—"

She cuts him off: "Dr. said I am fine. And I am fine, I promise." He smiled and kissed her collarbone. "But you--" she interrupted him again. "Just accept it, Kalvin," she says, folding arms. This gurl used her play card cleverly to get him to accept. Ohhh. "Accept what?" He asked her, meeting her brown eyes. "That you hate me and you not getting hard because of my swollen body." And she turns away from his gaze.

His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened, "Say that again." Truth to be said she was little feared of how his voice is rough now. "You got bor--" He kissed her lips before she could finish. Ruling her soft lips with his rough ones, he moves his hands to her ass. He gave them a hard squeeze, and she gasped at the kiss. He smirked and inserts his tongue, making sure to devour every inch of her with the kiss.

His hands grip her ass, pulling her even closer as he continues to kiss her passionately. At the point she can feel his hardness pressing against her inner thigh, and the wetness between her legs grows more intense with each passing moment. He pulls away and connects their foreheads, "You have no idea how turned on you are, Caramel. With your juicy and tender breasts and hot pregnant belly, I am ready to be on my knees for you if you order me."

Before he could continue, his phone rang, and he kissed her forehead while attending the call. It was about the meeting, and dude cancelled it, so he was engraved as the most important person. "Kalvin, you cannot cancel the meeting just like that." She told him after he had finished his call. Girl, are you serious?

He laughed and lifted her as he moved their room. "God, you're so sexy baby." She rolled her eyes: "You literally tell me this over 20 times a day." He opened the door and slammed it shut with his leg, "I will make it 100, but wait, did you just roll your eyes at me, love?" She smirks, "If so, what is your problem, Daddy?" she whispers seductively into his ears. He placed her on the bed and began slowly removing her clothes, "Soon you will find out, Baby."

She stops his hands and says, "Ripe it off." And it causes a brief twitch in his dick. "Yes, ma'am," he said, and began ripping her dress. It was a light dress, so he could easily rip it off. "Damn, I am so lucky baby," he said after seeing her naked body. His mouth is attached to her nipples, and his other hand squeezes the other one firmly. His tongue swirls around her hard nipples as others slowly pinch them. "Fuck you, Kalvin," she moaned.

She pulls his hair and looks at him, "No more foreplay; I am already bored with it," she says. He smirks darkly and stands as he starts to undress. He makes her slowly lie down in the bed, "Are you okay now, baby?" he asks, and she nods. He slapped her pussy, "Verbal response, babygirl". The strong string causes her clit to burn with need, "ahh...yes daddy." He smiled and licked her pussy once before positioning himself at her entrance, saying, "That is my good girl," and entering her unexpectedly.

She gapes and moans as he dicks straight into her g-spot. Her hands grip the bedsheets, and he spreads her legs wider for added thrust. "Tell me you are mine, Love," he demands as he pushes deeper into her, making her forget about her existence. "I-am yours, D-Daddy," she moaned louder. "Good girl," he praises, brushing his thumb against her clit as he pushes deeper inside her.

His thurst caused her wall to squeeze around him as she reached her edge, "cum for me, love," he said, throwing his head back in the strong pleasure he felt from her pussy. "Fuck," he growls, as she soaks his dick with her juices and tightens her walls around him. With a few more erotic thrusts, he cum inside her. After they both caught their breath, he pulled out of her and laid beside her. He strokes her cheeks, "You are going to be the death of me, Caramel." She chuckled.

He smiles and kisses her eyes, nose, and cheek, but her phone rings before he can reach her lips. She sighed and hugged him tightly. "Ignore that." He chuckled and gently rubbed her head, "What if there is something important, love?"She sighed, and he kissed her forehead before picking up the phone with the loudspeaker turned on. Catherine's voice rang out loudly as she invited them to dinner tonight. Both of them  questioned  her, but she simply says it is something important about her life. Something is wrong.

Oh ohh ohhh 🌝

Sry for late updates 🤸🏻‍♀️

After many chapters, it's hot here 💀.I know it is simple from the previous smut, but come on she is pregnant, bro 👾.....

And I just got my summer holidays, yayy💃🏻💃🏻, and a reminder to all my beautiful girls,
"Use sunscreen 🧴🙌🏻."

Be safe and healthy Lovelies 💋

Bye🌼

~♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 34.1K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
502K 31.6K 65
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
677K 97.5K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...