Ki Kore Bolbo Tui Ke Amar

By SuGaKiPaTnI

The story of a savage, cute, and mature Bengali girl, Y/N Paul, who believes in love at first sight, and a co... More

Introduction (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part-27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 (extra character intro)
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Not an update
Not and Update Pt.2
Part 36
Part 37
Not an update
Part 38
Part 39

Part 32

38 3 8
By SuGaKiPaTnI

After they bid their goodbyes to Mimi and went inside.

Y/N : my gut is saying something will happen to Mimi.

Sana : don't say like that nothing will happen to Mimi.

Risu : Y/N don't take unnecessary tension. She will be fine.

Min-young : yes Y/N eonnie, Mimi told  me that she will come before the colour festival. Idk the name

Risu : oh you meant to say Holi.......

Sana : wait when is Holi??????

Y/N : wait let me see the calendar..

Y/N checks the calendar....

Risu : next week is Holi?????what

Y/N : e baba we haven't done any shopping for Holi.....

Min-young : what is Holi??

Y/N : Holi is a popular and significant Hindu festival celebrated as the Festival of Colours, Love, and Spring. It celebrates the eternal and divine love of the deities Radha and Krishna.

Min-young : this is interesting....

They entered in the room and went towards the dinning room where all of them were talking and having their breakfast.

Y/N : Umm everyone, as well all know that Holi is in next week, why don't we celebrate Holi in our big playground??

Mrs Paul : Yes good idea Manu we can do that what do you say honey

Mr Paul : Yes i guess we can do that but for that we have to organise all the materials.

Risu : uncle how about we start organising all the materials from today onwards as we don't have any time left.

Mr Paul : yes I agree with Risu beta. Ok let's start.

Y/N : I will be calling Ramu kaku to build the pandal on the playground.

Sana : see everyone we can make the pandal like this?? (shows them the pictures)

                             Or

Sana : you all can choose....

Y/N and Jimin (together ) : I will go with the second one.

Y/N and Jimin looked at each other for a second and then looked away.

Y/N (in her mind) : Plsssssss heart stop beating for him. I am tryna move on from him .

On ther other hand.....

Jimin (in his mind) : why my heart is beating so fast???

Anyways.......

Sana : oho both husband and wife  have good choice (smirking) anyways I am also going with the second one.

With that everyone choose their fav pandal design......

Here's the vote :

1. 5 votes (Taehyung, Risu , Mrs Park , Mrs Paul , Jin)

2. 10 votes (Y/N, Jimin, Mr Paul, Mr Park, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, Jungkook, Sana, Min-young)

Y/N : as we all know that majority wins so the 2nd one will be the final option.

Everyone (except Jimin) : Yes

Here Y/N is calling Ramu kaku for help but her mind is in Mimi's home . Did something happen to her family????. Y/N is very tensed.

Seeing the tensed face of Y/N , jhope asked

Jhope : Can u call Mimi. I really want to talk with her I am missing her very much (worried)

Y/N : yes I will call her, she has to come with us for shopping.

Jhope : thank you Y/N (hugs her)

Jimin was passing by he saw Jhope is hugging Y/N. His eyes turned dark and with that he went towards them. He hold Y/N's wrist and pulled her towards him . Jhope saw this and understood that Jimin is being jealous.

Jimin : hobi hyung namjoon hyung is calling you.

Jhope : Yes I am going, I was just talking with Y/N about something else. (intentionally teasing him)

Jimin : ok (in a cold way)

With that Jhope went away leaving the two of them together.

Jimin : what jhope hyung was telling you??? (being jealous)

Y/N : Well he was telling me that he was missing Mi- wait why should I tell you? It's between me and him. You are no one to hear our secrets (but it is not secret anymore).

Jimin (pulls her more closer):

Jimin : because you are my future wife and I have to know everything about you. (Calmly but in a cold way)

Y/N : i-i maa is calling me...... Leave me

She rans away.

Jimin : wait did i just call her my future wife . Come on Jimin come back to your sense.......

Jimin went away...........

Someone out their clicked their photos.

?? : now the drama will begin (smirks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 52
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...
7K 360 43
**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when the person on the other end is someone y...
59.9K 1.6K 21
An Indian girl and a Korean boy is arranged to marry will they both fall in love a cute and romantic story definitely read it's gonna be romantic ...
131K 4.8K 42
Y/N is Indian Army for long time and her bias is Kim Taehyung but she didn't realise when her feeling develop from bias to love of her life. Her only...