Her Step Husband ✓

By Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|fifty one|

650 67 83
By Namas48

"What did Huzaifa do with you?" Ishmal asked, causing her jaw to drop.

She closed her eyes momentarily to control herself. Where was stuck herself into? She knew Huzaifa loved playing mind games but they would be so apt and dangerous, she never realized.

"He did nothing to me, Bhabi," she whispered. "My dress got burnt when I was pressing it. I panicked and that's why Huzaifa lied about all this to save me. None of what he said is true."

Ishmal raised a brow at her. Who was lying here? Huzaifa or Unaiza. If a guy was saying it from his mouth that the girl he was forcefully married to wasn't his ideal type and he wanted to change her, that meant there must be some reality to it. Huzaifa wasn't the kind of guy to become satisfied by an arranged marriage like that. She had heard from Hiba before this wedding that he had a girlfriend as well who studied with him at the same university and they were even engaged too. And if one saw Unaiza's nature and the fact that she considered living here as a gratitude and favor, it wouldn't be wrong to say that she wanted to save Huzaifa here.

He was kind of her savior as because of him, she was able to live the rest of her life among this family so she might be looking out for any reason to not put a bad light on her husband. Unaiza was a nice, upright, and timid girl and she considered relationships very dear to her. This all was sustaining the fact that Huzaifa was right. He was mentally torturing her because she was helpless and wasn't the one he liked, let alone loved.

Ishmal suddenly felt bad for her. Unaiza didn't deserve this. Somehow she related this to what had happened to her back in her house in the presence of her stepfather. She forced herself to think good about him and not complain about his actions to her mother for her family's sake.

Ishmal caressed her cheek lightly. "Fine. But eat a bit."

Unaiza shook her head. "I don't want to. I need to see Huzaifa."

"He must be gone by now. You don't worry. When he comes back, then you can meet him," she persuaded her affectionately.

Of course, Ishmal knew that now the decision was more on Huzaifa's parents and Haider. They would see what they needed to do for Unaiza's safety. However she had to make sure that Unaiza would become convinced right now and focus on herself for the time being.

Unaiza became silent suddenly. Yes, he must be gone for work. In the morning he said that he had an early shoot. She ate a few bites from Ishmal's hands because somehow she wanted her to leave her room so that she could call Huzaifa by herself.

After Ishmal was gone, she tried calling Huzaifa but he wouldn't pick up. She hissed in annoyance as she threw the phone back on the bed. Suddenly tears made her eyes burn. Unaiza removed her glasses as her vision became blurry.

Whatever was happening was out of her understanding.

                    ________________

Huzaifa was acting nicely with me when we were alone but he wanted to portray himself as a bad husband in front of his family. First, that ice cream date which we had on the day of our mehendi. I was equally involved in it. I agreed when he suggested this. But once we were back, he again took the blame on himself. And then when he asked me for the official engagement on the rooftop. He didn't touch me because he knew I would never like it before the actual nikkah. But he made it seem like in front of everyone again that he forced me. He threatened me that he would leave me on the wedding altar if I declined. And now this dress thing.

Why was Huzaifa doing that? Why was he making himself look bad in everyone's eyes?

Her pen stopped as she felt a severe headache. But she continued. She had to think. She had to sort everything out.

Did this mean that Huzaifa was using me? He was using me to gain what he wanted? He was using me so that this marriage could end automatically? But what would those words that I was precious to him as his wife and he would never leave me? What about those kisses and a want for intimacy? What about that seduction he was playing with me? Was that a game?

A game which according to him he wanted to anticipate, fight, and win? But where was I in that game?

I was just a forced wife who he would leave any day. He was just using me to get what he wanted. But now I couldn't bear it. After becoming his wife, I wouldn't tolerate his separation. I could bear a second wife over me but not his separation. I need to take a stand for myself. I was married to him and he was my husband. He could not use me like this.

Unaiza closed the diary and stood up. She was still in her room because Aqia didn't allow her to go back to Huzaifa's. But now it was enough. Unaiza put back the diary in the locker and was about to leave the room when the door pushed and Aqia entered.

"Iza, my dear." She cupped her face and then kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry. I again failed with regard to you. Please forgive me," she burst into tears.

Unaiza held her hands. "It's okay, Aqia Mama. I need to go to Huzaifa's bedroom."

"No," she quickly declined. "Until we make sure that he won't hurt you again, I won't let you go near him at all. Believe me, he will listen to me. He came here for my sake. That was difficult for him because your Papa had insulted him so much but he did it because I was on the verge of dying. That is the very reason he is hurting you as well because he wants to annoy his father through you. But you yourself know him. He is not bad from the heart and he cares for you. That's why I decided that you are not going to share the room with him now. Let him miss your presence and realize the husband-like feelings for you. He will come back to you when he realizes that he is your husband. "

Unaiza moved her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Aqia Mama, it's not like that. How should I make you understand?"

Aqia glared. "He must have asked you to advocate in his favor right? But don't worry. I'll handle him. He is my son and I know where to act to so that he can see the reality. Just ignore him for now and don't come in front of him. Let him think about you."

She sighed a harsh breath before coming over to the sofa. She almost dropped on it. None would listen to her because they would think she was saving Huzaifa. Aqia came over to her and touched her shoulder.

"Did he touch you?" She murmured in secrecy.

A blush occupied Unaiza's cheeks. "No."

Aqia exhaled in relaxation. He must be misbehaving with you. Isn't it? Why don't you answer him back? Take a stand for yourself that if he had any issue, it didn't occur because of you. And as his wife, you deserve respect. Why didn't you tell me even, Iza? I would have straightened his twisted self on time."

Unaiza didn't say anything because she didn't recognize the words to answer this. Aqia became more anxious over her silence.

Aqia melted because of love. "My daughter. Don't keep things inside your heart. You have a full right to raise your stance in front of him. He can't act badly with you. I am with you. Your Papa and even Haider. We won't let a scratch reach near your skin."

Unaiza just nodded in answer. She didn't know why she wanted to be alone for now.

"For now, you should resume living in your own room. If Huzaifa says anything, tell me straight away. I'll handle him. But let him realize his mistake," she told her. "C'mon. Have lunch with everyone."

She wanted to say that she had no appetite but once again it would come across as another scar given by Huzaifa's behavior. In the end, she had to join the rest of the family for lunch. Huzaifa was still not present there.

                     _________________

In the night, she was lying flat on her bed. Staring at the ceiling absentmindedly, she was nudging her nails with her fingers. Huzaifa couldn't use her like this and for this, she needed to talk with him. But what could she do in front of everyone else who wouldn't let her go anywhere near him? She wished that Huzaifa himself would come to her room. She again tried calling him but he wasn't the one to take the call. It was his manager. Huzaifa must be having a very busy day today. However, who would tell him that what wreck he had created in her life?

She was still in her thoughts when the door creaked slightly and then someone entered. She turned her head towards it and found Huzaifa standing there, his dark eyes looking at her. They did a journey of her from head to toe before he took meticulous steps inside. His gaze never left her figure, instead, it focused on her every curve making her flush. Unaiza quickly sat back and pulled a dupatta over her neck and chest.

"What are you doing here?" He implored, sternly.

"Aqia Mama asked me to stay here," she mumbled.

"Come back to our bedroom," he said to her.

Unaiza grumbled. "No, I won't."

"Why?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Because Aqia Mama said that I should live here, in my own room from now on," she asserted.

He made a distasteful face. "What rubbish is that? I am your husband and my room is yours."

Unaiza left the bed and walked in his direction. "First of all tell me what rubbish did you just do in the morning?"

"That was necessary," he mumbled, putting the keys of his car on one of the side tables of her bed.

"What's necessary? Deliberately making yourself bad in front of your parents' eyes is necessary for you?" She clapped back.

Huzaifa smirked. "Yes."

"Then why using me for that?" She inquired as it was getting so difficult for her to stop herself from lashing out at him.

He shook his head. "I ain't using anyone, Glasses."

"You are doing that," Unaiza snarled. "You are making me a fool by acting like this. Do you know what I went through because of you since the morning?"

Huzaifa clenched his jaw angrily. "I am a man, Unaiza. I have my own ego and pride. It got hit by my own father. He tried to attack on my pride and I am not a coward to accept the fate he forcefully wrote for me with a bright smile and warm arms. I'll make my own future. I'll alter the supposed rules which he wrote for me. I'll live my life as I damn wanted. I will show him that whatever he said about me was hundred percent right. That would be my defeat. He would laugh at my setback and tell everyone that look, I made him fall. I made him defeated."

"So in simple words just say that you never accepted me, Huzaifa. You just married me to play your own twisted games. You wanted to torment Tashfeen Papa and I seemed a very easy channel for you to execute your plan. And when you will become satisfied with your revenge, you will leave me," she whined, hardly.

Huzaifa sneaked one arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. Unaiza's tear-filled eyes widened as her hands landed on his hard chest. She whimpered to free herself from his grip but he resisted. "You are my wife. I never leave what's mine. Only I have a damn right over your heart, body, and thoughts."

She laughed under her breath even though his words caused a shiver to run all over her body. "What will happen to your game when I will tell everyone the reality? That you aren't like the one you portray yourself to be. You don't hurt me, you don't mentally torture me, you care for me, you asked me to choose the dress which I wanted to wear, you took the blame for the dress which I burnt on yourself and you accepted me as a wife. Accepted me to a level that you even ---"

A sinful smile came across his lips when she intentionally paused. A pink line crept on her face realizing what she was about to say. "I even? Complete this."

He brought his face closer to her so much that his hot breath tickled with her lips. "I even did what, Unaiza? Hmm?"

She gulped swiftly at this. God, his mind games.

He brushed his lips against hers. "Let me make it easy for you so that you don't have to say it."

In an instant, she felt his demanding lips over her lips, once again driving her insane.

                     _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

I hope you like it. ❤❤

What will happen next?

Plz, vote and comment. ❤❤

Feedback till now?

Kindly follow me on Instagram. My handle is nai.la_yameen ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 55K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
698K 3.5K 5
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
507K 23.4K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
402K 27.1K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...