6th Member Of New Jeans (Curr...

By nanabread0

"You should call him back lea" "Are you sure dani" Who is 'him' ? Find out more about him by reading the sto... More

Author note
✧ CHARACTERS ✧✓
QUANLU PROFILE ✓
Fact about Quanlu ✓
VLIVE /IG live✓
Ships (on the group)✓
Ship outside the group female and male✓
BREAK 💔
DISPATCH ✓
UNEXPECTED NEWS ✓
CONFIRMED ✓
INSTAGRAM 1 ✓

HIATUS ✓

30 3 0
By nanabread0

A/n - Heyy yall it's been awhile so here's an update for you guys...also we already have 1k readers like wtfff tysm y'all don't forget to vote.. have a nice day/night/evening/morning.

Bold - english
This one (idk how it's called) -  Chinese
Normal - english

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

NEWJEANS Lea to take temporarily Take Break From Group Activities Due To Her Father's Health Getting Worse.

July 23, 2023

NEWJEANS Lea  will be sitting out the group’s upcoming schedule following her father falling ill.

On July 23, ADORE  Entertainment announced that Lea would not be participating in NEWJEANS upcoming promotional activities for their second album "GET UP” due to her father's illness.

The agency’s full statement is as follows:

Hello, this is ADORE Entertainment.

We extend our gratitude to all the fans who always cherish and support NEWJEANS.

Ahead of the scheduled release of NEWJEANS 2nd album ‘GET UP’ on July 21, we would like to inform you that our member LEA  will not be able to participate in the ‘GET UP’ activities due to her father’s illness.

We apologize for causing concern with this sudden news. We ask for your understanding, and he plans to return as soon as possible to meet the fans.

We ask for your continued interest and support for the activities of NEWJEANS 2nd album ‘GET UP’.

Thank you. “

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"Lea are you ready to go!" the girl's manager shouted.

"Just a sec I'm almost done packing" the girl shouted back.

"Will you be back soon eonnie?" The youngest asked with tears in her eye as the older three pack her cloth with her.

"I'm not sure honey but I'll try my best to come back quickly okay" she replied as she hug the younger lad.

"I'm gonna miss you" haerin said as she join the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, I'm gonna miss all of you but it's not like I'm going away forever right" the girl trying to lighten up the mood.

"Lea we're done packing your clothes"the oldest lowly.

"Thank you" Lea thank the girls.

"Come one let's get going before manager-nim  scolded us" Danielle said to the younger girl who was still hugging her best friend.

"Yeah let's go come one" Hanni said.

The younger girls hesitantly let go of Lea and started helping her carry her stuff, and started walking outside of their dorm.

"Is this it?" Their manager asked as he and the other bodyguard help them put it in the car.
"Yep" the girl said.

"Lea did you say goodbye to him" Danielle whispered in her ears.

"Oh shit- i totally forgot"lea said panicking.

"It's okay just go to the building quickly to say goodbye I'll go along with you if you want" Danielle requested.

"Sure" lea replied.

"Manager-nim Lea forget some stuff so I'll go get them with real quick" Danielle said to their manager.

"Oh sure take your time" the manager replied and turned back to the younger girls.

The two girls quickly ran towards the building. As they're walking they heard someone calling.

"LEA, DANI" the two girls turn towards the person to see Sakura and Chaewon.

Who was running towards them.

"Hey eonnie" the girls greeted them witha politely bow.

"Hii, auntie Shen called me and told me about the news how are you doing" chaewon ask.

"I'm going fine don't worry about me...but my dad I'm not sure if he could make this time" lea replied with sadness written in her face.

"Come Lea don't think about the negative side, think positively I'm sure uncle Shen will make it he's a strong man" Danielle try her best to cheer her up.

"Did you tell the others (iz*one members) about it" chaewon asked.

"I already tell Yujin,wonyoung , yena and chaeyeon eonnie" she replied.

"Are you here to say goodbye to him?" The oldest asked.

"Yeah i didn't get to say it last night" the youngest replied.

"Okay then don't let us hold you guys up go quickly" chaewon said to the two girls.

"Okay eonnie I'll see you later bye" after they but their goodbyes. The two girls started to walk towards the elevator.

"I'm nervous dani" the taller girl exclaimed.

"It's okay Lea no need ti nervous" Danielle comfort her.

"We're here" dani said to the girl.

"Okay let's go" she replied.

The girls were currently walking down the hallway when someone ran up to them and suddenly hug Lea.

Lea quickly hug him back, "I'm gonna miss you" the boy said to lea.

"I'm gonna miss you too" the girl replied with tears in her eye.

"Ayy don't cry now or else I'm gonna cry as well" the boys said as she wipe her tears.

"Tell uncle and aunty i say hi okay" he continues.

"I'll tell them, I'll miss you" she said as she hugged him again.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby, but it's okay it's not like you're going away forever right" the boy says.

"Take care of yourself okay don't forget to eat and Don't worry uncle will be okay" the boy continues.

"You too take care of yourself and I'll call you the moment i landed" lea said to the boy.

"Hey um sorry to bother your moment but lea manager-nim called and she told us to hurry" Danielle said to the couple.

"You should get going now" the boy said to the girl.

"Yeah I'll see you later, bye"
The girl said her goodbye to her boyfriend.

"Wait- lea" with that he held both side of her cheek "I won't be able to see you for along time soo" with that he kiss the girl passionately.

The girl quickly kiss him back.

"Aww young love" someone said out of nowhere.

Upon hearing that all of them turn towards the person.

"Oh come on jk why do you ruined their moment" mingyu said as he slap his friends in the back his head.

"Ouch" Jungkook said in pain.

"Oh- hi oppa" lea said to them.

"Hello lea we heard about ghe news so were here to give you this" mingyu said as he handed her a tiny bag.

"Thanks you so much oppa, we should probably get going now" the girl thank them.

"Okay bye lea hope uncle get better soon" Jungkook said to the Girl.

"Bye bye" mingyu also said this goodbye and walked away with his friend.

"You should get going now baby before your manager scolded you" the girl boyfriend said to her.

"Okayy" with that they hug for the last time and the two girls walk towards the elevator as lea wave at her boyfriend until the elevator door closed.

Time skip cause I'm lazy

The girl is currently in the car with her driver and some bodyguard, the members and manager can't come along due to their schedule with she understands.

"We're here miss Shen"
The driver said to her.

"Oh thank you" the girl thank him.

"Your welcome miss Shen"

The massager door was open for lea.

One of the bodyguards helps her get out while the other three bodyguards carry the luggage.

"They're alot of people" the girl said to her bodyguard.

"It's okay miss Shen we're here to protect you" the bodyguard says to the girl.

Surprisingly the fans made way for the girl unlike the other time in which fans were literally mopping the group.

They were saying sweet stuff to her as she walked towards her gate.

"Don't worry lea your dad will get better soon"
"I'll miss you"
"We will miss you lea"
"Have a great flight eonnie"
"Hope your dad gets better soon"
"Come back soon"
"WE LOVE YOU LEA"

The girl couldn't help but smile at the fans words, slowly looked up and took off her mask and smiled at them and thanked them.

(The airport outfit ^)

A

fter sometime they reach the gate they were supposed to at.

"Miss Lea do you need anything" the bodyguard asked.

"I don't need anything oppa, thanks for asking" the girl said with a smile.

"Should i update my fans on Instagram before i go" the girl asked her bodyguards.

"I mean yeah sure if you want"
"It's kind of your choice"
"You should i mean you won't be able to after we landed in Singapore"
"But with what picture tho"

All of them turn towards the last one.
"Good point, what about the pic we took last time that I didn't get to post"
She suggested.

"Sure" bodyguard no.1 says as the other agrees.

(1.Min Junghwan, 2. Lee Junyeong , 3.Kim Youngjae)
Their name ^

@leasheenn05✓

❤️💬🔗

liked by newjeans_official and 5,494,920
others.

leasheenn05  last update before going to my home town, my childhood best friends. @jung_min @youngbreadd @_junyeonglee @jae_hyunkim

view all 11,393 comments

4 minutes ago                    See translation

Comments:

Jung_min
why does your hair look like that in the 2nd slide lea 🤨

leasheenn05✓
it's your fault it look like that 🖕🏻

newjeans_official✓
save flight lea (hanni)

leasheenn05✓
ty eonnie take care 🫶🏻

Bunnies
lea is the only one who casually hangs out with her bodyguard.

bunnies
They're so cute omg.

Bunnies
Lea probably got the chillest bodyguard.

aerichandesu✓
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE LAST SLIDE.

somsomi0309✓
Fr why is nobody talking about the last slide they're so f-ing cutee.

More.....

To be continued....

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

This is it for today's update by the way what are your thoughts about the fued between Min Heejin and Hybe Label.

Not gonna I low-key think min heejin may go a bit far by saying that TWS and Riize copying.

But who am i to Judge right any way don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about the story and the recent problem.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 813 40
𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 ➪ ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴀɴᴊɪ ------------------------------ 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 �...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 4.6K 20
જ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 that remained unknown to the world for numerous years. A company known for...
13.2K 253 30
Min-ho and Kitty flew to Los Angeles together and parted ways but kept in touch, kitty went home and got greeted by her family while Min-ho spend tim...