missinput ;; slytherin boys

By i4ruru

in which your friend accidentally adds you to to the slytherin gc and you get close with them modern day hogw... More

september ੈ✩‧₊˚
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
october ੈ✩‧₊˚
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii

xvii

593 16 2
By i4ruru

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅
October 10th, 2024
3:04pm

"You brought a jacket, right? The weather is gonna be super terrible today," she stated looking up towards the sky.

It indeed looked bad, dark clouds were starting to form, and the sky was already turning dark, considering it was only 3pm.

Nonetheless, Pansy and I giggled as we dragged our feet on the way there. During our journey, Pansy had come to the conclusion that I love Regulus, but I refuse to believe it. I see it more of him as eye candy, and a close friend.

However, she told me when I see him play as Seeker it'll make me change my mind.

Some roles had to be changed due to the fight that happened during a Hupplepuff v. Slytherin practice game, regarding Mattheo and some other kid who's name I forgot. Mattheo took up the position of Goal Keeper to avoid less-physical contact with others.

Draco became the Chaser to fill in Mattheo's spot, and then Regulus became Seeker since that was his best role anyway.

(He only ever chose Goal Keeper because all you had to do was keep it from scoring and it was easy..)

Anyways, Draco, however, barely acknowledged Pansy. I felt quite bad for the girl knowing that she has a crush on him. Honestly, it felt quite saddening. Her crush on him is so obvious, but he's oblivious to his surroundings.

I assumed that they were still waiting for a Gryffindor come by to start off the game, given that they were all just talking, and sitting/standing next to their brooms. After all the practice games I've went to, I still had trouble to  understand anything as Pansy led me up the stairs.

However, time seemed to stop as I saw Regulus chatting it up with a girl. I assume that she was a Slytherin as well, given her robes. I felt a twinge of jealousy before I shook my head. Pansy waved her other friends off before looking at me. She followed my eyes, a smirk coming her way up on her lips.

Anyone would have guessed he was flirting with her by the way she was acting. She had blush on her cheeks and was fidgeting with her hands. Regulus had a sly smirk on his face as he whispered things into her ear. I groaned, before noticing Pansy.

"Feeling quite jealous, aren't we?" She smirked, and I clicked my tongue in annoyance. "Pfft, no, never," I looked away, focusing my attention on someone else. "But, honestly though. He never acts like that. What's going on in his brain?" I shrugged, not knowing the answer.

In the distance, I saw Draco laughing with his friends on his broom. Quickly getting her attention, I urged her to look towards his way.

All thoughts of her teasing me seemed to go away, as I let out a sigh of relief. My eyes somehow made its back way to Regulus, the girl long-gone. I had a look of confusion before we made eye-contact. He smiled at me, giving a small wave.

He's never done that to me before...

It felt like an eternity before we finally broke it off. I looked away, not bothered to wave back. The Slytherin girl he talked to, was in a misfit of giggles and her friends were behind us. She started talking about their conversation, as my ears perked up in interest..

"He started speaking to me in French!" She giggled, as her friends surrounded her. I cringed, along with Pansy who seemed to notice. The girl could only keep blushing as she tried to hush her friends. "What else happened?!"

"Nothing much." Her friends seemed more excited than she was, as they screamed and shouted. I got annoyed and turned around and gave a glare.

Her friends noticed this as they all stopped talking and sat down properly on their seats. "Who is that..?"

"The girl who sleeps with Draco's friendgroup.

Upon hearing this, I got up from my seat abruptly before rushing my way down the stairs. My feelings were hurt, was I really known as that?

Finally getting down the stairs, I shoved my hands in my pockets as I walked away. Regulus who seemed to be by the stands, noticed me and his eyebrow raised in confusion. I heard him wave off Mattheo with a quick goodbye, and proceeded to hear his footsteps behind me.

I tried to get off the field quickly before being stopped by him. He grabbed onto my wrist, and I felt my cheeks heat-up.

It reminded me of what he did earlier in class today.

"I didn't know you actually here, hey," He breathlessly said, as I just averted my eyes. I gave a wave in acknowledgement. "Um.. yeah.. hi." I smiled softly, before motioning to my arm. He quickly let go, noticing what he said.

I didn't notice it was cold and I suddenly felt the cold air hit me. I put my arms around me subconsciously, trying to heat myself up. My teeth chattered along with goosebumps filling my skin.

Fuck, why'd it have to be so cold outside? I should have listened to Pansy and brought a jacket.

Regulus didn't let this go unnoticed. He quickly unzipped his practice-jacket and slipped it around my shoulders, making me stand still in shock. He went closer to me and put my arms insides the sleeves, my cheeks burning up at the gesture.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Pansy who seemed to be giggling a bit. I tried to protest, with him shaking his head.

I opened my mouth, but quickly closing it. "Thanks and sorry.." I whispered quietly. He shared a look of shock, but quickly dismissed it. "It's okay. You're shivering," he stated.  I felt my lips curl into a small smile before turning away, heading off.

He cleared his throat, "You're still gonna watch, right?"

I seemed to think deeply in thought, before shrugging. Before he smiled and waved, he shouted, "I'll take that as a yes!" And going back to the field. Pansy, who saw the whole ordeal, rushed towards me with a look of shock on her face.

"He gave you his jersey!"

I smacked her arm in annoyance, rolling my eyes, and smiling to myself. "Come on, we'll just sit somewhere else." I nodded, following her steps.

Theo, along with Lorenzo and Blaise, seemed to approach us. We smiled and waved, the events from the girls earlier quickly leaving my mind. "Y/N! You came to cheer me on, right?" Theo smiled, putting an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, whatever feeds your delusions." He laughed, before turning his head towards me.

"Oh, we saved you guys a good seating. Front row and everything." I side-hugged him as a thank you, with Pansy opening her mouth. "Oh thank god. I don't think I'd want to sit up there after Y/N just got harassed,"

"Harassed?! What? By who?" Mattheo stated out of nowhere, rushing to where we were. "It was just some girls from our House. I think her name was Fleur, and her friends were there as well."

"Those girls are not from our house... they're from Beuxbatons.. what on Earth-" Lorenzo popped out of the blue as well, scaring Theo. "Holy fuck, can you guys give a sign before showing up?"

They (Mattheo and Lorenzo) looked at eachother before swaying their heads. "Gonna have to pay a visit to the- Woah, wait, why are you wearing Regulus's practice jacket?"

I forgot that I was still wearing it, and I subconsciously wrapped my arms tighter in the warmth. "It was cold and he gave it to me. Simple as that."

"The Regulus we know would let you die to hypothermia, not try to save you. Does he not know the weather is gonna be terrible today? This guy," Mattheo ranted, grumbling. "You'd look so much better in mine."

"Oh, but I think the Black family name looks good on me, no?" I teased, playfully showing it off. "Whatever, Y/N. You're wearing mine next game, okay?"

"Oh, she for sure will." Pansy shouted, causing the entire group to laugh.

Warmth filled my chest as I felt that I finally belonged. My friends may have came from a different house, sure, but they all warmed up to me.

Theo led Pansy and I towards our new seating, and we got comfortable.

The clouds began to manuever, and it became dark and misty, a dark-aura settling in.

-

almost 4k reads WHATTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
367 12 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
4.6K 225 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...