๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐— ๐‘...

By thollandsgirl2013

๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ... More

๐€/๐
Comforting Cold โ€
Work Of Art โ€
Stuck โ˜†
Late Night โ€
Lake Games โœต
Clumsy โ€
Mischief Managed โ€
It's Ok โ˜†
Passing Notes In Secrecy โ€
Get Out โœต
I Know Who You Are โ€
Focus โ€
Sick And Horny โ˜†
Detention โ€
Embarrassing Encounters โœต
Couch Confessions โ€
Is That My Shirt? โ€
Ice Cream โ˜†
Goals โ€
Addicted โœต
Baby Spider โ€
Homework โ€
It Broke โ˜†
Shirt โ€
Sleepover โœต
The Spider-Man Kiss โ€
Flowers โ€
Kissing You โ˜†
Wasted โ€
My Kind Of Woman โ€
Squirt โœต
Rather Be โ€
Pillow Talk โ˜†
Kiss Or Slap โ€
How Do You Taste? โœต
What Sound? โ€
Can I Have A Kiss? โ€
Nip Slip โ˜†
Not My Boyfriend โ€
Bare โœต
Burnt Face And Second Base โ€
Video Game โ€
Shirt โ˜†
Broke โ€
Cockwarming โœต
Don't You Dare Get Turned On โ€
Crossing The Line โ€
Uncharted Territories โ˜†
Arachnophobia โ€
Eyeliner โœต
Drunk Dial โ€
Ice For The.... Hickeys? โ€
He's Gonna Kill Me โ˜†
Confession โ€
What The- โœต
Trouble In Paradise โ˜†
Beat Drop โ€
69 โœต
Cuddles and Appendicitis โ€
Stolen Moments โ€
It's A Surprise โ˜†
Confidence Found โ€
Phone Sex โœต
Little Things โ€
Slushy โ€
Glasses โ˜†
Red Brick Wall โ€
Cute Sweater โœต
Surprise Kisses โ€
Normal Grocery Store Situation
Viral โ˜†
Library โ€
Peter Is A Teasing Man โœต
Flowers โ€
Period Save โ€
Shower Question โ˜†
Have We Met? โ€
Unsubtle โœต
Babysitter โ€
The Spray โ€
Don't Screw Up โ˜†
Stuffed Bear โ€
A Hot Day Indeed โœต
Valentines Day โ€
Winter Winds โ€
Not My Little Girl โ˜†
Far From Her โœงโ€
Ring Ring โœต
Eyeliner โ€
Sticky Resident Weirdo โ€
What a Dumbass โ˜†
You Suck, Parker โ€
You Suck, Parker - Part 2 โœต
Friends? โ€
Mrs. Parker โ€
Savage โ˜†
It's Over โ€
A New Peter โœต
Seven Minutes โ€
Kisses For Pete โ€
Her Perfumes Holding Me Ransom โ˜†

Chocolate Kisses โ€

312 8 2
By thollandsgirl2013

𝐀/𝐍 - All credit goes to the writer blissfulparker on Tumblr

https://www.tumblr.com/blissfulparker/183684283652/chocolate-kisses-pp?source=share

Parings → Peter Parker x Reader

Warnings → fluff, Peter being nervous

Summary → You finally get the chance to kiss Peter, you don't pass it up especially when he tastes the best.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★

Peter Parker was a shy boy, not like many boys you've met. Peter kept to himself and knew when to speak and when not to, he knew what was right and what was wrong, he was smart and only had about three real good friends.

It took Peter months to finally spit out a sentence to you. You had caught him staring at you a few times but Peter knew his experience with girls. Liz Allen was his last girlfriend, well not girlfriend, he went to the dance with her and left halfway through. A girl before Liz was in 8th grade, he met her at a summer camp, She was pretty and kissed Peter for the first time. Peter has never kissed a girl since. Not a single game of spin the bottle or seven minutes in Heaven could change that because he didn't want to kiss a girl he didn't like.

What got even harder was when you started to sit with Peter's friends at lunch, you were starting to become best friends with MJ, and Betty had quickly joined the group being Ned's girlfriend. Which made Peter even more scared to talk to you because now you were so close to him yet he thought he could screw up so easily.

Peter liked you a lot, god did he like you a lot, he liked everything about you. Small things you wouldn't even notice yourself, he liked the way you got pen marks on your legs when you were wearing shorts or a skirt, he liked how much you loved animals and would stop for any dog on the street even if you weren't allowed to pet it, He especially loved the way you got frustrated, you'd scream at the worksheet and then try harder to be smarter then a piece of paper.

It had been two months in your relationship and you hadn't kissed Peter yet, but you understood if he wasn't ready. He didn't like rushing into things and you liked that. There were so many things you liked about Peter that he didn't know yet. You liked that he kept every sticky note with a message you wrote for him on it, you liked how he got all red when you complimented him, it was so adorable when he started to tap his pencil and then catch himself by placing his hand over the hand doing the action.

You now sat on Peter's bunk bed and stared at the history notes you dreaded, Peter sat at his desk, tapping his pencil, and watched some video on how to properly balance the equation he's been stuck on.

"Peter!" You groaned as you now hung your head off his bed. You were exhausted and wanted to do something outside of the small apartment. It was a nice Sunday yet you and Peter locked yourselves in.

"Hmm?" He looked over to see you acting dead.

"Can we do something today?" You asked, he looked up as he thought trying to think of what you could do.

"We could watch a movie-" before he could finish you groaned as your response of not wanting to do that.

"Peter, it's so sunny and nice! Why can't we go outside? We could get hot chocolate!" You suggest with excitement, Peter thought about it and then nodded.

"In spring?" He asked and you nodded excitedly, you could already imagine yourself walking with Peter down the road into the coffee shop that served hot chocolate with a thick layer of whipped cream and cinnamon on top with a piece of dark chocolate to melt into it. Your mouth watered at the thought of it.

"Yes Peter, hot chocolate in the spring. It sounds amazing, could we please!" You asked like a child and Peter shut his chemistry book and took out his headphones before shoving his phone in his pocket.

"I guess, but when we get home we have to study." He stands up stretching his back out before you quickly jump up and grab your shoes to quickly leave the house.

When you got to the small coffee house you were quickly met with other students-mostly college-people on dates enjoying a cup of coffee on a nice Sunday morning.

When you ordered, Peter quickly pulled out cash before you, he threw the ten dollar bill on the counter before you could. You thanked him by placing a kiss on his cheek as his hand gripped tighter into yours as you did so. Peter really wanted to kiss you and show you off to the world but he was afraid of everything and if someone knew he was Spider-Man that'll put you in danger.

With hands intertwined and cups in the other, you and Peter walked out and started to make your direction towards Central Park. He held you close to his body feeling more comfortable than he did when you first started dating two months ago.

"...I swear she was about to burn her hair off, it was the funniest thing ever! But luckily MJ still has all her hair." You told the story of the lab last week where MJ nearly burned her hair. Peter heard this story, from you and MJ both but he enjoyed watching you get excited over a story again.

"I don't even want to imagine MJ bald." He laughed and you did too, you looked over at him and saw how he had whipped cream in the corner of his mouth. This was your moment, you and Peter would kiss.

"Wait," You stop and turn to him. "You have something right here." You took the pad of your thumb and wiped off the cream from the corner of his mouth.

Peter looked down at your thumb as you wiped the cream, you were so close to him, his hand tightened again as he wanted to pull you into him but that'd be inappropriate because people were around, aunt May always told him if he doesn't like PDA then he shouldn't do it. But he wanted to hold your cheek and kiss your lips that probably tasted like chocolates.

"Peter?" You look up at him looking for another excuse to touch his lips.

"Mhm?" He looked into your eyes, he could already feel himself getting nervous. His first real kiss with a girl he really liked! This wasn't 8th grade 'peck on the lips before I head up to my bunk'. This was You, you meant so much to Peter and all he wanted was you.

"I think there's still some more." You tried to be discreet but Peter caught on. He didn't want to wait anymore, he couldn't wait anymore. He pulled you by your hand into his lips. He was absolutely right, you did taste like chocolates and cream, with the hint of cinnamon. Your lips were warm and soft from the drink but he'd hope they'd always be warm and soft for him.

It was the same for you, he had soft warm lips that tasted of chocolate, cream was mostly what you tasted because Peter loved whipped cream and always asked for extra. He let his hand go as he relaxed and got more comfortable, he put his hand on your face as your hand went to grip his jacket and pull him in.

The kiss only lasted about 15 seconds, Peter pulled off first but You whimpered for more as you wanted Peter's lips to be on your all the time.

"I hope that wasn't bad." You apologized but Peter shook his head quickly as he gulped still nervous.

"No! You were great," he lets go of your cheek and let it fall to your waist. "I mean, last time I kissed someone was in the 8th grade so I hope you didn't hate what I did." He presses his lips into a fine line.

"My last kiss was never, so I hope that was good." You laugh a little and Peter looks at you with wide eyes. How could someone as beautiful as you not get kissed.

"H-How?" He stuttered out and you didn't understand what he meant. "H-how did no one kiss you?" He asked, his eyes were wide as he wanted to kiss you again and again to make up for all the years he could've had you but didn't.

"Never liked anyone enough to think of kissing, I guess." You told him, Peter was lost but got this sudden burst of confidence to kiss you again. He placed his lips on yours again and this time pulled you closer by putting his hands on your waist. It had the same taste as last time, whipped cream and chocolate.

"Maybe we should head back?" He offered not exactly knowing what happens after two people kisses. You blush and shake your head, you wanted to stay away from the books and stay close to Peter for a little longer.

"Or we can stay in the park a little longer?" You plead and he smiles and nods with his brown curls flopping somewhat down in his face. You push the fallen ones back and start to walk again with him.

You couldn't wait until there were more kisses, good morning kisses, good-bye kisses, good luck kisses, I miss you kisses, you knew any kiss with Peter Parker would be amazing even if he didn't taste like chocolate all the time.

‎∗ ࣪ ˖༺ 𓆩☆𓆪 ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 879 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...
248K 6.5K 24
Mแด‡แด‡แด› (Y/N) Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Tสœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ Tแดษดส Sแด›แด€ส€แด‹. Lษชแด แด‡๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ Wแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ Mษชษขสœแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑแด› Hแด‡ส€แดแด‡๊œฑ. Tส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ Aแด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ. Rแด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ Wแด‡แด€แด˜แดษด. Rแด‡...
26.2K 616 16
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๏ฟฝ...
14K 457 13
Book 2/3 ( Happening during Far From Home) ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...